PDA

View Full Version : Too many skirts and tops.

susanjane
09-05-2006, 06:12 AM
Hi Girls,

My wife and I today had a purge of our wardrobes which were bulging at the seams.

I got rid of about 10 skirts, a skirt suit and numerous tops.
However my wife decided she would have 3 of my tops for herself.
My skirts on too long on her.
She has managed to get rid of loads of clothes from her wardrobes.
So now we have more space.

I loved some of the skirts that I discarded but they were too tights on the waist now. My wife said that we would go shopping for more as and when I desire them!!! At least I now have space for more. I also got rid of some 'drab' clothes. ( I would love to get rid of all of them)

Love :happy:

Susanjane.
xxxx

Tina Dixon
09-05-2006, 06:14 AM
Hell of a dilemma to be in:D

Emma England
09-05-2006, 06:19 AM
What you need is a bigger house!!

What you call too many?
If you can wear a different outfit each day of the year, then maybe.

Nice to have choice though.

You must have spent a lot of money on your colection.

Wendy me
09-05-2006, 07:38 AM
anything that ends in shopping is a good thingy..........

Dana Carlton
09-05-2006, 02:02 PM
Hope you gave everything to a Thift Store, instead of throwing it away. The future crossdressers of the world thank you for your donations!

suzy
09-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Physical impossibility to have too many skirts! I have tried and tried but there is no way to have too many.....:D

Angie G
09-05-2006, 06:56 PM
I think I have like 15 skirts and I want lots more:straightface: :hugs:
Angie

limp wristed Janice
09-05-2006, 07:27 PM
I have been sorting out my wardrobe all night and didnt realise the amount of tops, blouses and cardis I have, I couldnt bring myself to throw anything out they all have special memories to me even if I dont wear them very often

Barb Valentine
09-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Never can have too many femme clothes

Kimberly
09-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Too many tops and skirts
You can, however, never have enough shoes.

;) xx

eleyna
09-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Susan, the reason you were *born* male was to equip you with the skills to build an extension on your closet! Surely your wife would appreciate a walkin to make Emelda Marcoss drool? *grin* Sorry, teasing, it's the envy I'm experiencing for some reason ;)

Jodi Lynn
09-06-2006, 05:03 PM
When we put an addition on our house last year we made sure that we put in a big walk in closet. Three of the four of the rods in it are for womans cloths. Even thought most of my things are still in a duffel in the garage, I can still wear her things when she is not around.

julie lavender
09-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Ha ha , yes its good to get rid of unwanted clothes, makes room for more girly pretty things,julie x