PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Weekend

JoAnnDallas
09-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Saturday Morning, my grandneice calls me and wants me to go shopping with her. She is starting as a freshman at a college in SC, so she want to spend some quality time with her favorite Uncle before she leaves the next day. So wife and I go and pick her up and off we go to the Mall. We hit a lot of the trendy stores and she always loves to model outfits for me. She come out and parades before me, asking about this or that and I tell her what I think about this or that. My wife gets a kick out of our neice doing this. She told me on many occasion that she is doing it on purpose and I tell her I know it and my neice knows it. So it's become a fun game for all of us. Well in one store, as my neice was in the changing room changing, a SA came up and remarked that she was suprised that I was up on all the current female fashions. Well to keept the joke going, my wife pipes up and says "That is because my husband is a crossdresser". Well I almost lost it right there because my wife doesn't know about my fem side. The SA looks at me again and says "Oh, well no wonder". I just look at her and give her this funny kinda smile. I look over at my wife and said "Thanks", and she has this smile on her face that says "Gotcha". My neice comes out about this time and looks at me and then my wife and "Dam, I missed something, didn't I". My wife starts to snikker. I kinda stammer and we left the store.
Then we come to my favorite store Virtoria Secrets. Wife sits down on a bench and tells the two of us to go ahead. So neice and I go into VS. She is browsing and so I am I. I love VS. Anyway she finds a bra that she just had to have, but when she looked in her walet, she didn't have enough money left. So her favorite Uncle comes to her rescue. I pull out my Angel Card and give it to the SA. My neice goes wide eyed and asked "Is that a Angel Card". I said, "Yep and it's all mine". She lookes at the SA and the SA says, "Honey, many of my customers are men". Not knowing what to expect, my neice then looks at me and says "Does Aunt Pa.... know". I answered, "Yes she does, why?". My neice then says, "I kinda like this side of you". Well this really makes me smile and then the SA, pipes up and says, "BTW don't forget your FREE panty". My neice looks at me and I say "Oh, forgot, if you have a Angel Card, you get freebies." The SA directs my neice to where the Free panties are and looks at me. I got this feeling that the SA knows that I wanted the freebie and she just smiles at me. Well we leave VS and wife askes, "You two have fun". Neice tells her that I bought her the bra and she got a free panty to boot. Wife looks at me again with this funny smile and I said, "I have the card, might as well use it once in a while". My wife justs says "OK".

Then Sunday, we go and see mother at the nursing home and then my older sister, wife, and I go out to eat. On the way back to my sister's house, my wife says, "Stop at the WalMart and lets see if they have the Pink shirt you want". So we stop at the WalMart and proceed to the ladies department and the Hanes counter. So I am looking through the T-Shirts looking for a XLarge Pink one. My sister is looking on with a odd look on her face. My wife says to her that I like the shorter style. Well did not find one in a XLarge, so we go over the JMS counter. There I found a Pink XL and a Purple XL. We go to check out and my wife says, "We will meet you over by McDonalds" and they leave. I know my wife likes to see me sweat once in a while, so she thinks the SA will notice what I am buying and I will be embarrest. She doesn't realize that most SA don't give a dam what your buying and sure enough, the SA holds up the T-Shirts, but then folds them and places them in a bag, tells me what the total is. I pay her and take my bag and walk off. I meet up with my Wife and sister and they look at me and I said "What". We leave and drop off my sister at her house. On the way home, my wife pulls out the T-shirts and notices that the purple on is V necked. She asks if I want to return it and I said, "Nope, I'll wear it like that". She says, "OK, your shirt".

KarenSusan
09-05-2006, 09:56 AM
JoAnn,

Maybe your wife suspects and she's just playing with you.:happy:

JoAnnDallas
09-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Sometimes, I ponder that question too.

Karren H
09-05-2006, 01:11 PM
I'd say that everyone knows your a crossdresser JoAnn!! lol. You just don't know they know. Hehe. And can I borrow your VS card? :). Sounds like a great shoping trip for all of you!!

I got to checkout the new Boscov's this weekend with the wife and daughter..and its a nice store!! Very much like the store it replaced...same look and feel. But no one called me a crossdresser!! Darn!! Lol

Love Karren

Wendy me
09-05-2006, 01:25 PM
looks like you might be a little more out than you thought.......

myMichelle
09-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Sounds like everyone in your family knows you're a crossdresser--everyone except you, lol! Seriously, it sounds as if your wife might have her suspicions and she's just "toying" with you to see your reaction. Might be the right time to spill the beans...but you know your wife better than I do, lol

Jodi
09-05-2006, 05:53 PM
JoAnn, My intuition tells me that she knows. Me thinks that it is time for that heart to heart talk.

Jodi

Methos
09-05-2006, 06:34 PM
yup I agree. It sounds like your wife knows. I'd try to have a talk with her and see how it goes

ColleenCD
09-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Joann,

Prepare to have a talk with her. Her actions seem testing, but open.

Good Luck,

Colleen