PDA

View Full Version : CDing before the Internet - Part II

Dana Carlton
09-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks to everyone who posted about the influence of the the internet in our lives, in a previous thread I posted.

Part II deals with breasts, and again is addressed to those who crossdressed before the internet came into out lives. Before E-Bay, before the Breastformstore.com, before the $39.99 breast forms (remember when they used to be $300.00 for a good pair?), how did you achieve the weight, feel and appearance of having real breasts? Love the stories girls, keep 'em coming!!

PS> I'll tell you mine if this thread gets any interest......

KarenSusan
09-05-2006, 10:00 AM
The classic birdseed sewn in the toes of old pantyhose.:D

Sharon
09-05-2006, 10:03 AM
The classic birdseed sewn in the toes of old pantyhose.:D

Personally, I was a Minute Rice girl. :p

JoAnnDallas
09-05-2006, 10:24 AM
I just used socks. One time I used ballons feeled with water. Worked great until I accidently bursted one. Boy wat a mess. LOL

Lilith Moon
09-05-2006, 10:27 AM
I just used socks. One time I used ballons feeled with water. Worked great until I accidently bursted one. Boy wat a mess. LOL

I used socks as well. Completely wrong feel and didn't move like the real thing, but looked OK-ish if used with a good bra :happy:

JoAnnDallas
09-05-2006, 10:30 AM
Beileve or not, I have found that fruit, such as Oranges or Grapefruit works very well. I select ones that have about the same shape and they really look great in a bra and have about the same weight.

Larissa
09-05-2006, 10:52 AM
In spite of the drawbacks, waterballons were my favorite.

Wendy me
09-05-2006, 12:01 PM
i had some of my own breasts.. now before i realy knew anything about this whole cding thing it was scary .... think about being a young teenage boy and your drawn to girly clothing and then you start growing breasts... now thinking omg i should have never put that bra on what did i do..... at one time i talked to the doctor about having them removed ...... glade i kept them now......

KimberlyS
09-05-2006, 12:37 PM
??? weight, feel, appearance ??? funny, prior to the internet i just stuffed some socks or similar items. No they did not even have close to the right weight and they just filled out the bra and were ususally uneven and had that bumpy stuffed look to them. They were very unrealistic. But then of course I just enjoyed the feel of the clothes just like I do now. I did not look in the mirror or spend hours trying to look pretty. I just put on the clothes and that was it. In fact very early on I did not even fill the bra, I just enjoyed having it on.

KimberlyS-CD

Sky
09-05-2006, 12:41 PM
...how did you achieve the weight, feel and appearance of having real breasts?

Never too crazy about socks or rice filled bags. I was more of a artificial cleavage bra girl. Appearance yes (to some extent), feel, um, so and so, and weight, well, nothing at all!

Daintre
09-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Well, I screwed up my courage and walked into a medical supply store that sold mastectomy supplies. I was very embarrassed but was fitted for a bra and the forms to fill it. At the time it cost me $600.00

Dana Carlton
09-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Am I the only creative one here?

Here's a couple of things I did.........

Remember the Creepy Crawlers mold sets? You fill the mold with the liquid, bake them in the oven (with mom's help of course), and then you peel them out and you get rubbery worms, bugs, etc. Well I made my own homemade breastforms (but without mom's help this time), using the liquid gel in a large easter egg candy mold. Worked ok, had a nice "jiggle" to them, but were kinda heavy.

I also tried filing waterballlons with hair gel. You know, a little dippity do-da! Again, the "jiggle", but alot of weight.

I've tried the bird seed in pantyhose, socks, etc.

Here's my favorite. I used a mixture of the gel and birdseed in a waterballoon. Weighed each one so to have the same weight until they felt comfortable. I then bought a padded bra, removed the stiching from the cups and removed the padding. I then inserted the gel/birdseed balloon into the cups, and sewed them in. I could then just put on the bra and viola! breasts. Used this technique for many years.

As you can see, I experimented alot when I was younger.

Today..............thank God for breast forms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Golightly
09-05-2006, 01:41 PM
I had real breasts.

Phoebe Reece
09-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Old pantyhose stuffed inside a stocking was an early method I used. I also tried hand carving some foam rubber, but those didn't work very well. Sometime in the early 70's I found a place that sold vinyl breast forms that you filled with water. I used those for many years until the water in them showed signs of growing strange things in them and, at the time, there didn't seem to be a good way to clean them out. I then found some foam rubber mastectomy forms that were pretty inexpensive from J. C. Penny and used them until I got the modern silicone forms I use now.