PDA

View Full Version : Shaved legs

brun123
09-05-2006, 12:55 PM
I just shaved my legs last night. It feels great. I dont think i will ever stop shaving them now.

Trish
09-05-2006, 12:56 PM
I've been keeping mine shaved for twenty years. There is no other way to have them.

Wendy me
09-05-2006, 01:03 PM
veary cool love my legs hair less ..... enjoy ........

Lissa Stevens
09-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Mine have been shaved for about ten years. Would never go back, it may be a little more hassle but I love the look and feeling. At first I was nervous around others but no one seems to notice. I take that back, at a local street festival I ran into a woman that works at the same hospital as I do. We talk some but are not close friends. Well, a few days later she remarked on how nice my legs were and told a couple of other women standing by her how nice they were. She did not mention them being shaved, just how nice they look.

Barbara R.
09-05-2006, 01:22 PM
you can never go back now.....

Karren H
09-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Sweet!! Nothing like that just shaved feeling and a pair of sheer nylons!!

And hope you never have to quit...all depends if you ever have to pass as a male in shorts or not!! Takes a good month to fuzz up enough for that...I know all to well. <Sigh>.

I just ended the summer fuzzy season myself this weekend. And today at work with nylons under my slacks is like pure heaven!! I need to move further north where there is no summer..hehehe

Love Karren

fionasboots
09-05-2006, 01:27 PM
you can never go back now.....

After the coming out, arguments, setting of boundaries ... one thing that I 'lost' on was the shaved legs :sad: The hairs are coming back now ... it's horrible to watch ... and also slow :heehee:

Still ... going to be away soon and have 'permission' to shave :cheer:

[ Managed to keep shaving my under-arms - you should try that, it's quite comfortable ... and obviously helps when wearing sleaveless tops :heehee: ]

Shiny
09-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Ah yessssss, as WC Fields would probably say. Been shaving my legs for 21 years now and can't remember the last time I had any more than stubble on my legs. But with the next bath it is always shaved or Naired away.

Then once dried and powdered to dress I get ready and when I grab that new pair of sheer garter hose and begin putting them on, pulling them up my legs and I note the feel and the shine and the total smoothness the eyes begin to glaze over and the "rush" begins. Yeah, that brain "buzz" that tells us "we shouldn't be doing this! Men have no business knowing how this feels! Etc...

but I continue pulling the stockings up and attaching them to the garters then feel that seductive, slippery sensation and that zipping, swishing sound when my legs caress each other. Sensory overload! The glazed eyes flutter now, and the mouth hangs open in silent comment. Where was that "drool" cup!? But then again, everyone here understands, don't you? Yes.

Melanie
09-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi,

I love shaving my legs(when I can do it which isn't too often),but what I hate about it is the 'wet feeling' I get a day or two later when I wear pants or jeans,gosh I just can't stand it.

Anyone else experience this at all?

Hugs,

:hugs:Melanie

CDLauraNJ
09-05-2006, 05:00 PM
Sweet!! Nothing like that just shaved feeling and a pair of sheer nylons!!

And hope you never have to quit...all depends if you ever have to pass as a male in shorts or not!! Takes a good month to fuzz up enough for that...I know all to well. <Sigh>.

I just ended the summer fuzzy season myself this weekend. And today at work with nylons under my slacks is like pure heaven!! I need to move further north where there is no summer..hehehe

Love Karren

I almost just ended my own summer fuzzy season tonight.... my reason got the better of me (the wife really hates it when I shave my legs, even though she knows that I do it every year). I think I'll wait at least another few days or so...

Ellisia_Lynch
09-05-2006, 05:03 PM
You just wait until tomorrow when the pain from ingrown hairs makes it impossible to walk for a week!!

I just shaved my legs last night. It feels great. I dont think i will ever stop shaving them now.

hotbobbie
09-05-2006, 05:10 PM
I can not stand having any hair on my body.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-05-2006, 05:19 PM
I agree with the above therad. Shave everything every day. No exceptions.

KarenSusan
09-05-2006, 05:48 PM
I always hate it during the "fuzzy" season. My legs get so itchy under nylons.

ArleneRaquel
09-05-2006, 05:55 PM
I shave my legs every day. On the warmer days I just love to go out in my shorts and show my legs. :love: from Katrina

Jodi
09-05-2006, 06:07 PM
You just wait until tomorrow when the pain from ingrown hairs makes it impossible to walk for a week!!

I've kept my legs shaved for the last 6 years. I've never had an ingrown hair. Wonder what I'm doing right.

Jodi

Seraph
09-05-2006, 06:30 PM

Cool. I shave my legs every weekend.

ahardbodie
09-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Have your legs lasered, Ive been a bi=odybuilder, my legs have been shaved for years. How nice it was to have thme lasered, very little shaving now.. Love it.

sky0629
09-05-2006, 07:56 PM
i like shaving mine once a week something to look forward on the weekends
Sky

Lee51964
09-05-2006, 08:03 PM
so I can't shave and wear shorts so summer sucks but fall is here

angelfire
09-05-2006, 08:29 PM
I have actually talked to a number of GGs about the topic of bodyhair, and I have had quite a few say they generally hate body hair on guys was well, or at the very least they like a guy who trims his body hair.

Lanore
09-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I've shaved for so long that it's just a part of me. I wear shorts all of the time, except some days in the winter. I do believe I have a great pair of legs. I just don't know what it would be like to have hair again.

Lanore

Melinda
09-05-2006, 10:03 PM
When I shaved my legs it took forever to do and was painfully stubbly (for my wife) within hours! What are you using? I would love to keep my legs smooth and screw my friends if they don't like it but it was a huge pain in the arse. I was thinking of an electric razor that can go in the shower to be used daily. Does anyone have any experience trying that?

angelfire
09-05-2006, 10:10 PM
phillips bodygroom is a wireless electric razor, meant to allow a man to shave 'everywhere', and its waterproof, so you can use it in the shower.

Scotty
09-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Been so busy the past two weeks I didn't have time to shave mine, finally alone last night and hopped in a bath and shaved them. Felt WONDERFUL to slip into the sheets last night and a pair of tight 501's this morning, ooh la la!

Ya, you'll love it, the day after shaving when it gets chilly you'll feel it on your legs but it's refreshing.....

You'll also find if ya get goose bumps you'll end up shaving more often, a female friend showed me that one, they get stubby after getting goose bumps.

But i"m in short shorts and a pink tank tonight and it feels good to be back to myself!!

CheriTV2006
09-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Yes, Brun, it is sensual. Unfortunately, I strayed from using my usual double-blade disposables, got nicked-up, and was uncomfortable for 3-days. I'm sticking with double-blade. Shaving them tomorrow. I always start from the ankles on up in the bathtub. When done I run my soapy hands all over them and I get a good fem-rush. Hugs, Cheri.

Robin Leigh
09-06-2006, 08:05 AM
I love shaving my legs(when I can do it which isn't too often),but what I hate about it is the 'wet feeling' I get a day or two later when I wear pants or jeans,gosh I just can't stand it.

I think I know what you mean by 'wet', Melanie. Some pants that you normally wear with hairy legs can feel clammy on freshly shaved legs. There are several reasons for this effect.

Cloth gets closer to your skin when it's shaved. When cloth presses on hair there is some bounce, and the pressure is distributed over a wide area. When your legs are shaved, larger patches of cloth make direct contact with larger patches of skin than when unshaved.

Hairs let you sense the cloth before it touches the skin, and the sensation increases gradually as the cloth gets closer to the skin & the hair gets pushed more. When your legs are shaved, the cloth touches the skin with no warning, which can feel weird, until you get used to it.

The solution: wear nice materials next to your legs and stay shaved. :)

Robin

Robin Leigh
09-06-2006, 08:17 AM
When I shaved my legs it took forever to do and was painfully stubbly (for my wife) within hours! What are you using? I would love to keep my legs smooth and screw my friends if they don't like it but it was a huge pain in the arse.

Try dry shaving, discinskirt. It's much less tedious than wet shaving.

Maybe you should try something different in your shaving regime, Ellisia. Have a look at the article I wrote on dry shaving. Even if you don't try my method, I think you'll find something of interest in the article.

Click here for my article on Dry Shaving (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=535591#post535591)

Robin

Ellisia_Lynch
09-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Robin,

Thanks for that - I had given up on shaving, but I'll try again using your ideas, & let you know.

Ellisia

SaraJane
09-06-2006, 01:21 PM
I use nair to remove most of my body Hair. Just keep a little strip. I tjonk it does a good job and no nicks.

Sara

Paula Thomas
09-06-2006, 01:47 PM
I just started trying to shave part of my legs (probably will shave 2-3 times a week).

Since my wife is so supportive, I want to start slowly (to see if she objects, or decides she likes the feel of my shaved legs, and can then shave all the way up).

The socks I wear to work were already tight enough to rub off the leg hair half-way up my calf, so I shaved from ankles to just below my knees (started with my electric razor's trimmer attachment, then used its rotary heads, then took a shower and used my wife's bladed razor).

When I wear shorts, I still display leg-hair down to the knees, so it does not look like I really shaved my legs (when she wants her "man", I am there, and when she wants her "girl", I am there also).

However, I can now wear knee-highs and not show hair under them (so I could wear capris, long skirts, etc.).

My "upper-chest" area I plan on waxing, so that I can wear bras & show cleavage without hair (I would rather wax that area than shave, so I do not end up with stubble).

My arms I plan on leaving alone.

I will start shaving my "pits" as soon as I can get some warts removed.

Hopefully I will end up with my own razor for shaving, rather than continue using my wife's.

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2006, 01:49 PM
I use nair to remove most of my body Hair. Just keep a little strip. I tjonk it does a good job and no nicks.

Sara

Nair does it for me. No nicks ! :love: From Katrina

amberwish
09-06-2006, 01:58 PM
i must be a very fortunate one. i have never shaved my legs and i have no hair on them. talk about a blessing now that i am crossdressing.

amber:rolleyes:

Tina P Hose
09-06-2006, 02:58 PM
After shaving me legg's nothing beats the feeling of slipping into a pair of pantyhose:happy:

ahardbodie
09-06-2006, 04:09 PM
laser is the only way to go..

Jolene
09-06-2006, 05:32 PM

I have shaved my legs for a few months now and wish I had sooner. They feel so nice and if I feel like it I wear shorts. No one seems to notice.

Jolene :)

KathlyLC
09-06-2006, 06:07 PM
I have kept mine shave for over 20 years as well, and I used to be in thr military until about 4 years ago.....never really was a problem even then.....Its all in ones head. Now yesterday, I decided to try an epilator......hoping that in the 10+ years or so that I tried the last one which was a painfully bad experieince, and wound up taking it back and having to fight for them to take it back, I had high hopes with this latest purchase........It was just as horrible as the first one I had......so it too is going back tomorrow first thing in the morning. I tried the outside portion of my arm first...I htink not. Hopeing my leg skin was a bit better, I opted for the thigh on the front, nope, knee cap, hell that hurt worse than the other parts did.......Back of the upper thigh...........just about had me on the floor thinking I was attacked by a swarm of yellow jackets. True the welts and red marks go away fairly quick 30 minutes to an hour or so) but the skin on some parts still looks like I am suffeging a bout with poison ivy....I found waxing to be pretty painfull but its a ot quicker with that snatch of the cloth..plus it removes it quicker so your not enduring a constant torture. My hats off to any woman that has succeeded in eplilating their legs and underarms, and double admiration if you did the bikini line........Its all out depilatory lotions and razor blades from here on out.

Ronda_B
09-06-2006, 07:37 PM
I've been shaving my leggs for about 25 year now and have found that the hair doesn't come back as thick as it was when I was younger. What with age and tight socks I have very little on the bottom of my leggs.

During the summer I sweat so much that I was sure it was the hair (my back rug) that was causing it, so I went tottally hairless except for my head. It was a great feeling.

I used nair on my back and I think it was too strong that it burned my back in spots, so if you use nair be careful.

I've had my arm pits shaved more than my leggs and I use secret deoderant every day (unscented).

Alice

Robin Leigh
09-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Robin,

Thanks for that - I had given up on shaving, but I'll try again using your ideas, & let you know.

Ellisia

Excellent, Ellisia! I'm always interested in getting feedback about this technique. I'm amazed more people don't know about dry shaving. Actually, Karren shaves her legs dry, but using a 4 blade razor. This works for her, since she shaves 3 or 4 times a week.

Robin

fun4metoo2004
09-07-2006, 12:14 PM
I waxed mine for the first time yesterday! I have given up on shaving them, waxing takes longer at first. However for me it hurt less and feels much better than shaving does.

I think next time I will have it done in a salon.

Lori Lee
09-07-2006, 12:45 PM
I also just shave in the winter time. My family doesn't know and I think they wouldn't understand, but I do have a gay brother, so maybe. I just don't think I could come out to my two sons as they have this picture of a dad that could do no wrong. Anyway, sorry for the side track, I have a SO that doesn't mind my crossdressing. In fact she would like for me to keep them shaved all the time.

Peg
09-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Went out today and bought the body groom by phillips. i give it a 75 does great on the legs but the upper body not so good leaves stubble unless i'm not shaving long enough there. Peg

gessella24
09-08-2006, 05:35 AM
Yes, Brun, it is sensual. Unfortunately, I strayed from using my usual double-blade disposables, got nicked-up, and was uncomfortable for 3-days. I'm sticking with double-blade. Shaving them tomorrow. I always start from the ankles on up in the bathtub. When done I run my soapy hands all over them and I get a good fem-rush. Hugs, Cheri.

I actually like the "wet feeling"