PDA

View Full Version : What type of crossdresser are you?

Sandygal
09-05-2006, 10:30 PM
There are so many types of crossdressers. From the person who will simply wear a pair of panties at home when nobody is around to the person who completly dresses and goes out. I myself will dress completly at home when I can. No wig or makeup, I would love too if I had the chance. I will also wear panties when I go out. When it gets cold in Fl. and I need a coat, I will wear a bra then. I'm just trying to get an idea how hidden or open some of us are.Please give us a idea of the type of crossdressing you do.

ArleneRaquel
09-05-2006, 10:54 PM
I dress 24 / 7 ! The only difference is that I wear more cloths and makeup when I go out. Around the house its usually only panties and a bra, with red lipstick, and red wig . At home , in the evening I will add a mesh robe. When I go out and the weather is nice I wear shorts, to show off my nice legs. :love: From Katrina

JoanFlores
09-05-2006, 10:56 PM
For me, its panties almost every day, bra 3 times a week, and full dress twice.

eleyna
09-05-2006, 10:59 PM
I'm a behind doors dresser, to me its a way to express my admiration of femini nity as well a fuel to the fire of my desire to nurture some of those feminine attributes in myself. Men draw a very sharp line that provides a very strict definition of "male", while women don't, so I am learning to count myself a "girl", "gurl", "boi" or whatever you please and loving it :)

Holdup stockings are a passion for me, but I've been dedicatedly teaching myself to "wear" (rather than just occasionally dress in) more casual stuff -- jeans, etc. I'm starting "boyish" and slowly adding embelishments, my latest pair of jeans have seems along the front which if you catch a glimpse, doesn't say "girl"; only if you stop and look at it ;) Love wearing about-the-house heels like espadrilles, sneaker pumps.

Been starting to wear panties regularly, largely by finding ones which wouldn't give themselves away as girly during the day. The Hanes' "Authentic Boxers (http://www.hanes.com/HanesCommerce/en-US/Products/Product+Detail.htm?CS_ProductID=H49AU1&CS_Category=Women_Panties_Briefs&CS_Catalog=HanesCatalog&CatalogNavigationBreadCrumbs=HanesCatalog;women;Wo men_ByCategory;Women_Panties;Women_Panties_Briefs&CanBuy=True)" (see the description on the link too) describe my daywear exactly.

Incidentally - today I made a decision to try and accept my panty wearing. Still have two pairs of boxers but I carefully tossed them into the bottom of the suitcase that a for 3 years had been where I stuffed my girlswear.

Melanie
09-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Sandygal,

when I go out having recently just gotten back into the scene here in Canada,I dress from head to toe,with makeup and wig.I don't get the chance to do it as often as I used to between 97-2001,but I still enjoy it very much.

Hugs,
Melanie :hugs:

Jenna1561
09-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Hi Sandy,

There are as many types of crossdressers as there are people who crossdress. I'll tell you about me, but first a little personal background. I am 45 years old and happily married with four children, the oldest of whom just started his freshman year in college. I came out to my wife about two months ago, but she is still trying to come to terms with it.

Okay. I enjoy dressing completely enfemme (clothes, jewelry, padding, makeup, and wig) and going out, usually during the day shopping and such. This I get to do about once a month for a full day. About once a week I get to dress completely for just a few hours.

Now my everyday look is a mix of fem and boy clothes. I wear panties everyday. When at work, I am usually wearing men's trousers and dress shirts, but I mix in ladies trousers occassionally and ladies jeans every Friday. I usually wear a nice shell or cami under my dress shirt.

When not at work, I am almost always in ladies jeans, shorts or capri's, a nice top, ladies tennis shoes or sandals, though I do try to find styles that are unisex in appearance. I find them prettier, better fitting, and they make me happier.

Hope this answers your question, at least from this girl's perspective.

Jenna

roberta1945
09-05-2006, 11:20 PM
panties,slacks or jeans with male top every day.
nightgowns every night.
skirts & dresses for leasure time in my room.
:love: :hugs:

femboi (san diego)
09-05-2006, 11:20 PM
I've been called a "50 %'er", I kind of like that term. I don't pass as a woman at all, so I don't even try. I do by my most of my jeans, pants shorts and shirts in the women's department. Anybody who sees me knows immediately that I'm some sort of sissy. I haven't bought underwear in the mens department in many years now.

angelfire
09-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Panties every so often (between 1-3 times a week usually) while just around the house, under my male clothing. Pantyhose under jeans about 1/2 as often, and a cami about 1/2 as often as pantyhose. And a bra 1/2 as often as a cami.

theresa
09-05-2006, 11:35 PM
I dress totally femme 2-3 times a week, more often if I can.

Barb Valentine
09-05-2006, 11:42 PM
I like to get dressed about 2 times a week but no wig or makeup

JenniferMint
09-06-2006, 12:49 AM
I'm enfemme about 50% of the time now, more likely to dress up if I go out (I see less point in dressing up if no one's there to see). One problem is wig/breast forms aren't the most comfortable. Being TS, when I have good natural hair/breasts I could eventually go fulltime.

Daintre
09-06-2006, 12:56 AM
I wear lingerie all the time, night gowns to bed, and dress fully at least once a week

debbie m
09-06-2006, 01:01 AM
I try to dress whenever I can mostly 2 or 3 times a week.Usually dress with wig and makeup

KarenSusan
09-06-2006, 01:10 AM
The only time I'm not completely dressed is about 1 or 2 hours every day when I go out for exercise and food.

Lisa Golightly
09-06-2006, 01:50 AM
I think my avatar says what I do :)

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2006, 02:06 AM
I am really surprised that there are not more Full - Time CD'ers out there, or is it that they are just not posting. At the same time with so many Part - Timers posting maybe CD'ing is more popular than we think ! Love being Katrina Maureen 24/7 for the last 15 months, and I hope more full - timers will post. :love: to all the forum members !

brijal_in
09-06-2006, 02:22 AM
Hi there,

I wear almost 8 hrs everyday bra and panty under my male clothes when I am at work. At home, my wife is not happy if I dress, so I have stopped wearing bra and panty at home, but if she is not around then i dress up and keep admiring myself in the mirror.

brijal Now know as sara

Miranda35
09-06-2006, 03:01 AM
I have a very extensive work schedule so I only dress once in a great while. I have been known to take a drive just to park somewhere and dress then continue my drive. When I do its fully dressed. At home when alone just a nighty.

Helen MC
09-06-2006, 03:09 AM
Panties 24/7 as I have done for decades and I haven't even owned any male underpants for years. I am a closet CD and only dress fully en-femme at home.

Kate Simmons
09-06-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm "full bore" Hon. All or nothing. That includes when I, as Ericka, decide to CD as Eric. Ericka Kay

Nigella
09-06-2006, 03:35 AM
I think I may be in the wrong place here, I never cross dress, you would not see me dead in male clothing *YUK* :)

Kate Simmons
09-06-2006, 04:22 AM
I think I may be in the wrong place here, I never cross dress, you would not see me dead in male clothing *YUK* :)You're in the right place, Nigella. Ericka likes being a girl but sometimes her male half takes over and she wants to be Eric. It's a "girl/guy thing".:happy: Ericka Kay

Skyie
09-06-2006, 04:25 AM
Hi,

Just a skirt, tights and top every now and again.

Cheers,
Skyie

Cathy J
09-06-2006, 05:09 AM
I usually dress totally as often as every day, that is hose, wig, some make-up and always a skirt or dress. But only for limited time and always in private. 2-3 hours usually and worth every bit of the effort to achieve "the look". I'm dressed right now!!

Marla S
09-06-2006, 05:17 AM
I feel feminine enough to dress in a way that I wouldn't stand out from the GGs if I had a more women's like body, but not feminine enough for a full "transformation" (it just isn't me, 'cause it feels artificial to me. Tried it, but it hasn't been a very good experience).

cdgirl
09-06-2006, 05:21 AM
There are so many types of crossdressers. From the person who will simply wear a pair of panties at home when nobody is around to the person who completly dresses and goes out. I myself will dress completly at home when I can. No wig or makeup, I would love too if I had the chance. I will also wear panties when I go out. When it gets cold in Fl. and I need a coat, I will wear a bra then. I'm just trying to get an idea how hidden or open some of us are.Please give us a idea of the type of crossdressing you do.
im the closet type of crossdresser,love to wear pantyhose cinchers or corsets
heels and dresses.im the average type would love to dress up with someone in my area until that time closed doors for this girl.someday my dream will come true. huggs roberta.:eek:

ccrossd32
09-06-2006, 05:22 AM
I wear panites everyday under my male clothes, and a bra when I drive to work. I wear a nigt gown to bed at night to bed. Never get a chance to get fully dress

michelle-h
09-06-2006, 06:05 AM
I wear panties 24/7 now. I shave my legs every 2 or 3 days. I try to dress fully with makeup and a wig about every couple of weeks. Usually I stay home when dressed, but I have been out a couple of times to a club here in town. My wife knows and is supportive. My kids don't know, so that limits how often I can dress. Once the children know, I will probably dress fully more often.

Michelle-H

DAVIDA
09-06-2006, 06:28 AM
When I get home, the first thing I do is to change into a dress or skirt and top. I have one pair of BDUs for when I go to a doctors office. Even when I am in male clothes at home(outside or somthing), I have womens shoes on. I just love shoes!

Ronda_B
09-06-2006, 06:41 AM
I love to wear underpanties as often as I can and I like the feel of thongs while riding my motorcycle. I'm a closet dresser and dress maybe twice a month or when I'm home alone. Ihave so much body hair that I'd have to nair it once a week. And nairing you back is a team effort. I do shave my legs often and think in Fem mode all the time.

Alice

myMichelle
09-06-2006, 06:49 AM
I personally crossdress nearly every single day, starting every afternoon when I get home from work. Although I do not obviously crossdress at work, I always wear some sort of women's sneakers or boots with my jeans. Sometimes, I wear women's jeans to work, too. When I'm in male mode, I typically do not wear panties...I do however change into my panties when I get home and begin slipping into something a bit more feminine. I also typically do not wear a wig and/or makeup if I'm just going to be hanging around the house--but that doesn't stop me from going out to get the paper or the mail, walking my dog or talking to my neighbors. After many years of struggle, I'm at a point where I'm happy and comfortable just being me...Hope this answered your question.

oztallulah
09-06-2006, 06:50 AM
Well, up to about 3 months ago I would rush home every night and be Andrea. So I could say femme for 6hours per day, and all weekend. Currently I would be a quarter of that. Just happened, not really sure why+? , mostly now it is the clothing and some accesories, but without the make up or hair. WinterBlues/Menopause?? or just plain bored :sad: ............. not too sure where it is going at the moment.

sue ellan
09-06-2006, 06:56 AM
i allways wear panties under my drab clothes. i will wear thigh highs this winter. thinking about getting a cami to wear also. allways wear panties and a bra at nite under my nite gown. dress full a couple times a week. wig, makeup, stockings, etc.
sue ellan.

sami1952
09-06-2006, 06:59 AM
I wear panties all the time and the winter i wear panties,bra and panty hose,i also wear my bra with my enchancers .with a jacket it hard to tell what you are wearing.at home i dress all the way except for wig and makeup,i'm still working on that.

katiecd
09-06-2006, 07:01 AM
i wear knickers everyday bras most days but not fully dressed much would like to take it further with other girls any girls in the south west of england

rpservices1
09-06-2006, 07:15 AM
idnever every day mostly in the mornings and evening go to bed in nities brenda

Larissa
09-06-2006, 07:19 AM
Hi there,

I wear almost 8 hrs everyday bra and panty under my male clothes when I am at work. At home, my wife is not happy if I dress, so I have stopped wearing bra and panty at home, but if she is not around then i dress up and keep admiring myself in the mirror.

brijal Now know as sara

I need to wait for cooler weather before I can wear lingerie at work. Like brijal, I don't dress at home unless my wife is out.

Sandygal
09-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. But the question wasn't just for me. I have seen a lot of posts that said things like "I wear panties once a week, am I a crossdresser?" I was hoping to show the new readers that crossdressing comes in many stages and thats why its hard to give a simple answer. I guess we all just do what we can, enjoy it as much as we can and don't be ashamed. Your not alone. So please keep your answers coming, so we all can see what is a crossdresser.

Phillis
09-06-2006, 08:09 AM
When in the house, I am fully dressed. No makeup or wigs. When I go out I wear panties, bra and breast forms under my shirts, whether T--shirt or regular shirt. Usually my t-shirt is a large one as I do not want the bra to protrude too far out. Sometimes I go out fully dressed, I had done this about three or four times. It is usually early on a SUnday morning as there are not too many people driving around that time of the morning. I enjoy dressing to the fullest.

AprilMae
09-06-2006, 08:22 AM
At home I'll alone I'll either dress fully from the neck down, or be in some sort of mixture. I have to wear company issued clothes at work so I will sometimes wear nice things underneath.

Dragster
09-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Because the motivation is still sexual for me, I get a lot of "satisfaction" from wearing lingerie, particularly if it's sexy; panties, bra, corste, stockings suspenders etc. Because my wife is not supportive, I can sometimes grab an hour of femme time in the house in lingerie when she's out, and I've been out shopping with that lot on under my sweater and jeans, but only a few times. If she's out for longer, I'll add heels, and a dress or skirt and top (but no wig or make-up just yet). I particularly like the restriction of a really tight skirt, and have walked around the outside of the house at night fully dressed. The sound of stilettoes on concrete and the threat of being seen by the neighbours adds to the excitement. One day I hope to get my wife on-side enough to go out fully dressed with her as two girl friends, but I think that will be a bridge too far for her.
Tony

Tessa Wire
09-06-2006, 08:49 AM
For me I would have to say, that execpt for work, I am emfemme all the time, and when I am at work, what I am warring under my male clothing is not seen by anyone. But I must addmit that I am thinking of going full time, just as soon as I get the chance for a different job. :hugs:

Calliope
09-06-2006, 09:03 AM
[See left photo.] Chances are I'm 'in transition' - but just too broke to run with it. I never made much of a guy. Doing way better as a woman.

JeanneF
09-06-2006, 09:10 AM
For the most part, I'm all or nothing. Either full blown femme (and then I usually go out), or boring boy mode. Occasionally, if I'm bumming around the house, I'll wear a girly t-shirt and jeans or a tracksuit or something, but I don't wear lingerie under my boy clothes or to bed or anything.

I'm to the point where dressing isn't a sexual experience anymore, it's just a natural part of me.

Rene L
09-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Since my wife doesn't know (or at least doesn't admit to knowing), I'm very much in the closet. I almost never get a chance to dress. I do sometimes wear a bra under my dress shirts to work in a finance department.

Maybe I should tell you that I have a reputation for not wearing white shirts to work. In fact, the one day in the last four years that I did, one person asked if I was ill and another asked if we didn't get the laundry done!

However, even wearing dark shirts, you can be "discovered". We have one lady that works here who likes to, on occasion, rub your shoulders or put a hand on your shoulder. She's done so when I was wearing a bra. And I KNOW there was no mistaking it. Nothing was ever said, though.

I long for a day/time when I can dress completely. But we'll just have to see what happens.

MsJanessa
09-06-2006, 09:38 AM
take a look at My photos in My avatar and on My profile--you can probably guess what kind of tg I am

Sweet Marie
09-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Being retired with a working wife; I dress 4 to 5 times a week completely en femme. I always go out of the house. I can't just get all dressed up and stay inside.

Normally when my wife arrives home from work in the evening around 6 pm I am back to boy mode...sometimes not. She married a man so a man I will be a man when she is home. However; we do go to dinner, movies, etc sometimes with me as Marie. I give her that option. As she said "she does it for me because she know I enjoy it and she loves me". There's no thrill or any turn on for her. But she loves me enough to let me be me. What a gem.

Marie

Some humans aren't human. Some humans aren't kind.....John Prine

leotards
09-06-2006, 09:52 AM
I like wearing tights & leotards exclusively
im a submissive superhero come and capture me
you kinky super villianesses

Kimberly
09-06-2006, 10:07 AM
You got here, a semi-closeted girl who pretty much wears knickers 24/7 and dresses, fully, pretty much most days for an hour at least.

Still trying to work out how far down the TG spectrum I arrive at. :(

Sexy_kavya26
09-06-2006, 10:38 AM
I m still closet and wear dresses once in a month . I never pass so i try to amuse people when i dressed . Kavya is a cray silly girl who likes attention everywhere she goes. so i keep it low .

LARIE
09-06-2006, 11:52 AM
I am an "under dresser" 24/7. As I stated in my intro, I started with girdles to hold my oversized testicle (hydrocele) from bulging my pants out. Pantys made the girdles easier to slip on, and started wearing all-in ones. This summer proved to be to hot for them, so ordered a posture bra (wife said my posture needed a little staightening), bought more, and wear them sun up to sun down along with Flexee pantys. SO has gone along with all so far, as I tell her how comfortable I finally have become. She bought the silicone breast enhancers for her from Wal-Mart, and I thought, "they are what I need to get the pucker out of my 38B. I got some static, when I bought a pair, but do sneak them in when I can. I pretty much fill the bra without them, but hate to see puckers, especially on GG's. In the evening, a nightgown or PJ's are standard. The only problem with womens buttoned clothes is trying to master the buttons on the left side. My SO has only commented a few times that when we are shopping that something is too feminine and once "You arn't going to want to wear dresses, are you?" I white lied, which is something we usually don't do in this family. I guess the gowns are the closest thing I'll get to a dress.

Oh yeah, the question; 24/7

Butterfly Bill
09-06-2006, 11:56 AM
If I am doing work that gets me dirty, like construction or auto repair, it's pants and a shirt. Any other time it's a dress, except when I'm inside the house in hot weather; then it's the birthday suit.

I don't wear makeup or jewelry or wigs or shave my face, and I expect businesspeople to call me "sir" (tho I don't object if they don't).

I'll wear pantyhose or tights when the weather is cold. When it is hot I go regimental, except for a few things I've got that are too short to sit down in that way in a place where there is nudity taboo, so I have only a few pairs of panties.

Karren H
09-06-2006, 11:57 AM
I'm a happy crossdresser, and a cute one too (my opinion lol) and a prolific crossdresser........

Love Karren

Melissa A.
09-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Full crossdresser. Made-up and wigged head to my polished toes. Anything else doesn't interest me.

Cold-In Fla.??? C'mon, surely you jest!

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Tina Dixon
09-06-2006, 12:12 PM
I am the Garage Queen, why hide in a little closet when there are bigger spaces for us:D , but I do like to sneak out from time to time for a drive or to go get a transformation done.

Ranee Daze
09-06-2006, 12:58 PM
No I'm not pointing any well manicured fingers here, but I learned a long time ago on the web, and from books, particularly from a very honest and frank tome called "The Man in the Red Velvet Dress", and from this sight most recently that our little hobby can get full blown out of control in weak hands and ruin family relationships, marriages, friendships, jobs etc., etc., etc.,
It is in this light that I decided that if I am to avoid the ugly collateral damage of the 24/7 dream, and end up where my only friends are in gay bars and websites, well I should learn to manage my urges. So, yes I think about dressing often, and often for "pleasure" in the fetishistic sense. I dress rarely but fully, more often with my own hair done to go out and shop, theatre, museums, whatever. This takes alot of skill, patience, time, money and planning. Last year I dressed only three times, but they were fabulous times, I looked fabulous and I satisfied my yearnings completely. I got free makeovers at The Body Shop and MAC, tried on dozens of dresses and wigs, colour contacts...just three times though. I can't really feel good about spending money on this ahead of the needs of my kids, so I buy at thrift shops, except for the makeup, and the makeup, alot of it comes from makeover offers. This may seem a bit meagre for some here, but I am content as I plan my next outing. I have real friends, a good loving relationship with my kids and their mom, and wonderful working relationships with my collegues. Yay me!

SaraJane
09-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Not sure. Wear panties 24/7. Bra on ocassion. Fully dressed once or twice a month. Wear a short skiry and tanktop or t-shirt at home. go out dressed on ocassion!

Sara:heehee:

Paula Thomas
09-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Eleyna - Have you tried the Stafford brand Mens' Bikini Briefs?

That's what I wear 95% of the time.

I got some at J.C. Penney, and they look like womens' panties (with extra room in front (no fly)).

I started wearing the Haynes A-shirt to bed (looking downward, it is tight enough to see the "girls").

I expect to talk my wife into getting me some Delicates Modal Tanks or similar satin-type short sleepwear for this winter.

Paula

Joani
09-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Hi: I usually dress fully-including make up etc. I like to look my best if even just for me althouigh I sometimes just throw on something "easy" (panties, bra and robe) when lounging around the house.

carol anne
09-06-2006, 01:25 PM
:love: Hi, I'm a firm believer in the idea that if you are going to dress one should go all the way. In so doing I usually drees at least 4 times a week. Dressing means from the skin out I am femme including full makeup, accessories, a nice wig and heels to match the outfit. My favorites are either a skirt suit or separates. Going out means either shopping, dining or to a night club. At home I dress either femme or in drab as the chores dictate. I sleep nude so there is no need for sleepwear

NatalieH
09-06-2006, 02:04 PM
So please keep your answers coming, so we all can see what is a crossdresser.

I is a crossdresser :p

On the days when I'm working at home I don't like to take a lot of time
getting dressed, so it's usually a skirt and a top (over bra/homemade forms and
panties, of course), along with some basic jewelry. No makeup. My hair's long enough
I can just fluff it up and it's good enough for me. Evenings I'll often change to a dress or
a classier skirt/blouse for dinner. Nightgown for bed. Most of my dressing is at home,
but occasionally I'm still dressed when I make a short drive to pick up my wife from work.

Natalie

KIMM
09-06-2006, 02:05 PM
What kind of Cross Dresser am I? Not sure acutally. Sometimes I get fully dress in heels and walk around the house. Some nights when i have an itch and want to go out I wear something like a stocking suit with a jacket, wig and shades. Drive downtown for a newspaper, get out and go in the shop, get lot of looks, come out and drive back home. Been to 2 halloween dancaes dressed, and love the feel of silk and nylon. Cant wait for Halloween to return. What kind of Cross Dresser am I? What kind are you?

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2006, 02:17 PM
After being Katrina for 24/7 for so long I can't imagine being anything else. Though I may have to change soon. :love: from Katrina

Jo_2s
09-06-2006, 02:48 PM
You see, I just feel that I have to crossdress most of the time, for me to crossdress is having to be a man in man cloths. I only feel ( right ) when I put on a nice skirt with always a slip, tights, panties ( all I own ) and when on my own a bra.
It's all down to the fact that I love my wife ( of 26 years ) and two grown up children, and I could never do anything harm them.
If I just started wearing a skirt when I want, I would have to be ( out ) to not only my children but also our friends and people in our town. My life would end.
My dream would be to dress as I want, not to have to pass all the time, as if I could, I just want to be able to dress as a woman of my age, no short skirts and fishnets, and even when I want, be a man in a skirt.
I am just one mixed up person, why has this been with me most of my life ? What did I do to deserve this ?
Do I sound depressed and sorry for myself ? Well maybe I do, but look at what I have, almost everthing and that will do for for me.
I'll just dress when I can, thank you.
Ps. Yes I know that's me in a short skirt, It's a bit longer when I stand.

Marla
09-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Im retired and my wife isn't. I get up and after she leaves I shave and put my make on and stay female all day. I truly love being female more than male and yes my wife knows. I could probably pass but going out would be a real stretch for me. She doesn't mind panties and bra but makeup and wig are a bit much when we're together...for now.

ahardbodie
09-06-2006, 04:07 PM
I just go with the flow, sometimes daily other times once a month.

trannie T
09-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Panties everyday, a bra sometimes, especially in winter when it won't show. I dress fully only when I go out, about once a month.

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2006, 04:26 PM
What type of Cross - Dresser am I. I'm blessed that I can dress enfemme 24/7 and I love it. I would hate to have to change my lifestlye. It would probably leave me very depressed. My wife died four years ago and I'm still not over that. Not that I equate the two,but other than the immense sexual pleasure and satisfaction that I receive from being 24/ 7, it also gets my mind off my wife death at age 53. :love: From Katrina

Denee
09-06-2006, 04:38 PM
I'm definitely still in the closet, but try to get beautiful at least 2 or 3 times a month. I have to keep my little secret away from my wife, even though we wear the same size and she has a very nice wardrobe.

hotbobbie
09-06-2006, 04:43 PM
I dress 24/7 which includes my job.

rickie121x
09-06-2006, 04:48 PM
I think my avatar says what I do :)

:love: Your avatar is that of a lovely looking girl - with an intriging and sensual "come hither" look in her eye. ...but I can't tell "what you do! I would love to know more - if you want it to be a secret, you can tell me in a PM, and I promise not to tell!

Rickie :dom:

Jolene
09-06-2006, 05:44 PM
I wear mostly lingerie and have a nice collection. Panties everyday and I wear only womens jeans now as well. Not only do they feel good but they fit me well too. A bra feels nice as well. I love the feeling it gives me and I try to wear as much when I go out as I can get away with. I would love someday to dress all the way and go out entirely as a women but would need a lot of help.

Jolene :)

ElleCD
09-06-2006, 06:12 PM
My preference is to dress fully including wig, make up, nails, jewellery. I don't get the opportunity that often so if its just having an hour or two to lounge around in lingerie I will take that.

Carroll
09-06-2006, 06:28 PM
pretty much just at home, wife knows. dress, wig..you know the basic

tvny7
09-08-2006, 01:21 PM
dress only at home

Tonya-Anne
09-08-2006, 01:42 PM
I guess I'm lucky. I live with a roomate, a guy, he knows that I crossdress and is tollerent ( unfortunatly he dosen't know that Im gay too) He owns a nice house here that I share. For the most part I get the upstairs, 2 bedrooms and a private bath. He works alot and travels alot too, he spends most of his week day nights at his girfriends closer to the city wehere he works. So I get do dress fem almost all the time while home. I work mostly from home too which is an added bonus. I do get go out en-fem alot, and I usualy only date as Tonya. Unfortunalty there are a few restrictions, one is that he is fearfull of what neighbors might thinks, so I must be descrete, two, is that I can't bring anyone home, especially other tgirls, again the discretion issue, and third is I cant dress when he has freinds over ( which is rare)

For the most part it is not too bad of a situation, It would be better if I could afford my own place and live as I wish, but for the most part I am happy

Ashley Helen
09-08-2006, 02:02 PM
I have done some serious research on this and I am definitely a MtF crossdresser.
Beyond that I am closeted, frustrated at not being able to do more but definitely developing. I hadn't contacted another CD before I joined this site but I now have a number of girl friends from this site.
At present I hardly get any time to dress but that is not to say I am not doing it in my mind every day. I see women in nice clothes and imagine myself in the same outfit.
In my position it pays to have a fertile imagination.

Helen xx

Girly Sara
09-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Since coming out to the world 3 years ago, i go out clubbing enfemme and have been shopping with my girlfriend to a large shopping mall here in the UK, i.e. Bluewater.

Although i'm not Sara 24/7, i wear panties every day, wear girls' jeans and tops (not too noticeable though) and always have my nails manicured with eyebrows shaped and lashes tinted.

Love my femininity!

Sara xxx

Joy3
09-08-2006, 05:15 PM
I dress when I can and love full make-up, wig, woman's clothing,etc. It is only when fully dressed and made -up that I feel complete.

Love,

Joy

maid phylis
09-08-2006, 05:19 PM
for all the girls that may know me ,i dress fully every wed and i travel that way to new york city to my favorite place ,crossdressers international.there i can be my feminine self and have a great time with all my sisters and even go out to a show or one of our many dinners celebrating whatever holliday is around,to me this is my day to shed every piece of that other clothing and glide through the streets of new york.and for the rest of the week at my job as a sales person i always wear my lingerie under those other clothes.love to all phylisanne:love: :doll:

gail price
09-09-2006, 06:36 PM
For me any spare moment i get. I do the full works and now i go out often.

Elizabeth Anne
09-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Really no certain pattern. I do what I feel I need to do to satisfy. Right now I am fully dressed. I was going out but decided to get on computer & catch up. I may go out this evening shopping. Other times it may be just partial dress with no makeup or wig. Makeup is too expensive to waste.

Diane098
09-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm still in the closet. My oldest sister knows for my 18th birthday she got me a slip,pantyhose and several pairs of panties. My oldest daughter asked me the other day if what my ex said was true about my dressing. I told her that I am a c/d but not gay. We are planning a shopping trip in a couple of weeks. She is close to my size.

Caitlintgsd
09-11-2006, 02:46 PM
I guess that I'm sort of opposite a "closet" person. At home I just dress in whatever is comfie (except for a bra as I kind of need that now). If I'm getting glamed up I'm hitting the door. I generally don't get dolled up to sit around the house.

Lorna
09-11-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm another one with very limited opportunities to dress. I would never "pass" and going out, even in the dark, could be risky where I live. I am, especially at the moment, rarely on my own in the house and even when I am, it's for a couple of hours maximum. I don't possess a wig or bother with make-up but on those rare occasions when I'm free to do so, manage to dress fully. Just occasionally, if I have to go away for work reasons, I take a few things with me and can enjoy a little bit of dressing in a hotel room or can go out with female underwear beneath my male clothes.

It is, though, interesting and enjoyable to read about other members' adventures. Thank you to all who post here.

suzi_cd
09-11-2006, 03:04 PM
I only dress at home or at parties.

I only ever wear panties, thongs etc under my work clothes

I'm usually dressed fully at home with wig, make up, bra, breast forms, nails etc.

immike
09-12-2006, 02:26 AM
I'm a closet crossdresser,my family knows nothing of my dressing.I have put
together a decent wardrobe,very basic,but I enjoy secretly entering mother
and sisters closets,and dressing in thier good outfits,when no one is around.
I usually just wear a short mini skirt,black hose,and silk blouse&heels,unless
I am in the mood to dress in one of mothers good shortskirtsuits.
A TG Guy

GINA-CD
09-12-2006, 02:48 AM
I only dress for myself because it's exciting and I love how I look. I used to look better a few years ago, but time, you know what it does.

I dress all the way... wig, make up, nails, heels... everything and I love every moment of it.

I'm in the closet and I've been out dressed only a couple of times. I don't know if I'll ever do that again (scared of being caught) but I enjoy a lot participating in this forum and feeling my inner girl.

Maybe one day I'll come out, but as my signature says, I'll be ready when I'm ready...

gessella24
09-12-2006, 04:19 AM
i guess when no one is around...
still a closet.

Mistybtm
09-12-2006, 05:00 AM
I totaly go all the way wig make-up perfume when i dress i go out but only late at night

ophillia
09-12-2006, 05:39 AM
Panties, socks or hose and a cami or tank everyday. Only wear womens jeans or shorts. A bra two to three times a week. Womens sneakers (love the little white keds), clogs and loafer style mules. Have only dressed completely, heels, dress etc. at home (so far).

VISHAL ELIZABETH
09-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Hi,
I Dress Once A Week And Enjoy The Feminine Dress. I Like To Wear Nighties Mostly Nylon With Matching Bras And Panties. Panties I wear regularly. Mostly I Prefer Two Piece Nighties.

Also Frocks And Blouses Give Simillar Joy And Fun. I Also Have Three Salwars(two Piece Indian Dresses), Just Learning The Art Of Make Up. I Love Lip Sticks And Ear Rings Which Boost The Feminine Part Of Mine.

I Also Have Collection Of Arabian Dresses. Only Thing Is That I Am In Search Of A Partner Who Accept Me As Iam. Until Then I Am Bound To Keep This As Secret And Love Seeing Myself In The Mirror. I have also wandered in the evenings in our garden with sarees blouse with full make up and with a vanity bag some times a year back when no one were there.

Take Care And Give Advises

V.elizabeth

yvonne10
09-12-2006, 10:28 AM
i wear pants all the time and i also wear tights most of the time even at work but i only wear a skirt when my wife is out and my son is in bed

Melinda Lou
09-12-2006, 02:54 PM
I would call myself a frequent but by no means constant "underdresser". I travel a lot, and to keep down the size and weight of what I have to carry, I basically restrict myself to panties--some women's and some girls' (and very obviously girls'). With autumn coming on, I will probably dabble in tights as well. It is not important to me to pass; I just like wearing something feminine underneath. If I had to be pinned down as to feminine persona, it would probably be a cute college girl who dresses sloppily on the outside but who likes cute undies (I knew girls like that in college), so underdressing works for me. I don't wear panties to work, although I have before and I may do so again at some point.

Anna Teri
09-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Full-time. I can't go back. :)

Lanore
09-12-2006, 05:30 PM
24/7, that's just who I am. When I CD it's as a male.

Lanore

Dawntv
09-12-2006, 05:46 PM
wear thongs or boy cuts everyday cant wait to get home and "slip" into more depending on schedules everything from full blown with heels to bra and thigh highs.

samantha#1
09-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Always wear top and bottom femme under garments no matter what I am doing and fully dress every day. Also sleep in femme pyjames/nighties.
Hugs to all
Samantha

michelleliz
09-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Fully dressed 24 7 Except when at work

Michelle liz

westcoastCD
09-12-2006, 08:50 PM
right now I'm I'm living with roomies, so I usually just wear panties about every other night and get fully dressed (no wig or makeup) about once a week. I used to wear a nightie to bed everynight and get fully dressed with wig and makeup at home at least once or twice a week, but now that will have to wait til i have some better living arrangments.

joanlynn28
09-12-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm there with michelleliz, 24/7 the only way to live, just around the house eyeliner and mascara will do for me.:heehee:

Snookums
09-13-2006, 12:28 AM
around the house it's denim skirts,pantyhose and heels or flats,whatever I feel like wearing,sometimes a black leather skirt with 4 inch heels,ya can't wear a leather skirt with flats,or can ya.no wigs no makeup,I play bass guitar and target shoot instead of playing golf,so no nails or nail polish.I have never gone full tilt trying to pass,I'd be one fugly monsterous looking beast.when I go out it's always chick jeans,the low rise fit me better than mens jeans,and of course heels,I suppose I could be called a partial crossdresser,never felt the need to push it farther.yes I am happy with who I am,I just wish I could have felt this way 35 years ago.

Honey Lynn
09-13-2006, 01:34 AM
Well I'm your average ordinary ugly fat guy in a dress and heels kinda crossdresser:sad: I could stop traffic but not in a good way:eek: I'm good to go as long as I keep mine eyes closed and avoid anything that produces a reflection, ah to be a vampire CD:heehee: Now back in my younger thinner days I wasn't too bad, oh who am I kidding?

Kiss Kiss and Buh Bye Bye, Honey (The Bunny) Lynn:D

eleyna
09-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Eleyna - Have you tried the Stafford brand Mens' Bikini Briefs?

Lol! No, I hadn't - but I undoubtedly would have done if I'd known about them before. I actually started on that particular path by buying Sloggi for men, including a pair which a sort of horizontal slot/pouch for a fly. They don't look like traditional mens boxers, they look a menswear take on womens-boxers. Hard to explain. But my girlfriends would ask "are you wearing women's underwear?", but not at all in a bad way.

Dunno why I was so obsessed with sloggi, but since they *were* mainly a womenswear outfit that had just that touch of "soon" to them...
:heehee:

SatinSarah
09-13-2006, 04:04 PM
I don't get to dress at home any more. It used to be once a week but children at home and a wife who changed her acceptance 2 years aho stopped that. Fortunately I work away and dress once a wekk fully in the evenings (but on my own)
I would love to share my feminism again with my wife - or if not with somebody else who would accept me for what I am. I really miss not being able to sleep in my nightie and bra

Gails
09-13-2006, 07:36 PM
Panties 24/7, pantyhose and bra most every day, gowns for bed, ladies jeans most every day with a matallic blouse, and pattent flats.:love: :love: :love:

cathie
09-14-2006, 10:39 AM
I love the high heels, pantyhose, skirts and sometimes a bra. No makeup or dresses. Try to wear pantyhose as often as possible

JamieTodd
09-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and want to say hi to you all. Hello! :o)

As for dressing, I do it when ever I can. I have a very busy schedule but when I can, I do.... I dress completely... wig, makeup and try my best to fit in when I go shopping, eat and around town. I wish I could wear feminine items during the day but my type of work prohibits that. To be totally honest, if I could dress 24/7 and not have it effect my life negatively I would do so. I'm not saying I was born in the wrong body but there is a definite, strong feminine part to me and it's always been that way and isn't going to change. I love to spend time as a woman and it seems so natural and right when I do and I also have a conflict inside when I have to go back after a day of "Jamie"

I guess I'm a "when ever I can" cross-dresser and wish I could spend most of my life that way.

My three cents worth.........................

..................................... Jamie

Vieja
09-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Panties now and then during the day. Panties and nightgown to bed. Only once did I have the chance to dress fully in the company of a sister. She was a great help. I could never have got the wig on properly. I couldn't tellthe front from the back. It was a wonderful experience.

Vieja

Erika34
09-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi, new here too. I'm a super secret closet dresser. I don't get the chance to often with the wife around, but when I do, look out! I have the whole wardrobe from undies,forms to wig and just love to dress very sexy. I get extreme pleasure at looking at myself in the mirror and how I transformed my self to Erika. I enjoy every step of putting on my female clothes, especially the undies. Very sensual, indeed. Today, after a long spell, I had an hour to myself after really getting an urge to dress these past weeks. I only had the time for thong and bra, but I shaved a bit too and the results were awesome.
For me, though, every session ends in sexual gratification of some kind. And with me willingly playing and thinking like the female.In fact, after everything is said and done, I like to get back into my male duds and resume my other life. I tried to keep on my fem clothes for a time when my wife was away for a week,even sleep in something sexy, but it didn't last very long.I do like how they feel and fit, but my desire wanes. I would like to keep on everything and try living like a woman, but only at home. I've tried cleaning the house in bra and panties and enjoyed that, so maybe I'm not a total loss. And I especially like the times I can wear my forms,braless, for a sexy,bouncy feel. I wonder sometimes that if I was to be a woman, what kind of woman would I be.....
It's nice to be here, to confide in you all my secrets of 30 years that I 've never told anyone until today.
Erika

Cheryl T
09-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Panties all the time...nighties for sleeping (pajamas if it's cold).
Free time at home mostly fem things like my jeans or what suits my mood.
I try to put aside about 2 nights/days a week for the complete me. Sometimes I can / sometimes I can't. The thing is ... it doesn't matter cause I know I can whenever I want to so there's no pressure to "steal" and hour here and there anymore

tootall452
09-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Since I drive a truck I wear panties all the time in the summer an panties an pantyhose during the winter. An at home if wife goes out of town for weekend i dress in what I can find of hers that will fit me mostly long skirt.

Shelby67
09-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Whenever I can and wish I could have allot more time to dress. The wife is in the I dont want to know what you do mode. So time is limited and adored. Ofcourse then there is the kids? Madone, Im sorry for the rant just very frustrated cant seem to get where I need to get.

dave
09-15-2006, 04:04 PM

hi.i like to wear panties and stockings under my clothes and completely when at home, alone. I,d love to go out fully dressed and made up, but i reckon I'd never get away with it!!
I dunno why other men wear feminine clothes-I reckon I do it 'cos I find it a turn-on
dave.

StephaniejaneSmith
09-15-2006, 05:42 PM
Hi i go all the way and try to pass as much as possible including allc lothes, make up and wig and with a little help from friend i think i do. it helps that im small anyway.

Stephanie

Audrey34
09-15-2006, 06:00 PM
I dress in the privacy of my apartment and I live alone. These days I'm lucky if I dress up 3 times during the month. And I dress from head to toe (bra, panties, hoseiry, slip, dress or skirt, heels) with a wig but no make-up (still a bit shy about that). And a session can be a couple of hours to an entire evening, depending upon my mood and what I'm doing. Still haven't dressed up this month yet, but the evening is still young.
-Audrey

bistooskirt
09-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Panties 24/7 as I have done for decades and I haven't even owned any male underpants for years. I am a closet CD and only dress fully en-femme at home.

hello helen i m from birmingham im in canada now i cd and go out
skirts are so sensuas arnt they! im into old style skirt suits

Karen Johnson
09-24-2006, 04:20 AM
Same as you, I don't go out or wear a wig and make-up, though I'd like to.

I push it as far as I can when going out.

immike
09-24-2006, 04:43 AM
I thoroughly enjoy raiding mother&sisters closets&wearing thier short mini
skirts, silk blouses,or I'll dress in one of mothers good short skirtsuits&do
complete make-up,with a brunette wig.Or I'll raid sisters closet to wear her
short leather dress,with black stockings and heels
TG Guy

danadoll
09-24-2006, 04:55 AM
I dress 24/7 don't own any guy cloths.

Raychel
09-24-2006, 05:27 AM
I dress in lingerie ever night. Then when I get the rare chance to dress fully it is all out from the neck down. Long gowns, pantyhose, heels, The whole kit. It feels so great, when I do get to dress. I am thinking about buying a wig, but have not done it yet. And I don't know if I ever will do the makeup thing.

Chelle99
09-24-2006, 05:53 AM
I wear panties 24/7. I wear a bra as often as I feel I can get away with it. This is not as often as I like, but I'm a scaredy cat and fear loss of professional credibility if I go too far at work.

I sleep in nighties every night. These range from sexy to comfy and cute. I'm a sucker for anything girlie, so pink babydolls are my favorite. I'm shaved from the neck down, so it feels so sensual slipping into bed for a cuddle with my wife in these my girlie things. My wife is extremely supportive, sometimes she'll even push me further than I'd go on my own.

I own some skirts and dresses, but I only wear these around the house. I love wearing women's jeans, shorts and tops. Around the house, I go for super girlie, but to go out I do enjoy wearing women's jeans or shorts with passable female tops or slightly feminine male shirts.

When out of town, like on a recent trip to Savannah, I make more obvious choices. It was a great spending the day with my wife doing girlie and touristy things. Though I was dressed head to toe in women's clothing, I could take comfort in knowing that only the most observant would notice.

LeahCD2002
09-24-2006, 06:34 AM
I dress to the nines every chance I get. But the problem is, it is only once or twice or month. I do not get much free time to myself.

But when I do, it's all about glam. Big hair, big makeup, full lingerie, painted nails and toes, ultra-femme clothes, big heels.

It is fantabulous!

Leah

NickyJane
09-24-2006, 06:42 AM
I'm kind of in an inbetween situation.

Living on my own and no relationship. And I see it staying that way for the next few months at least if not longer. So I get the freedom to dress as and when I feel like it.

Every now and then I don a pair of panties and wear them to work which is a real frill and If I pop into town or shoping I normaly wear a pair of panties and stockings/tights under my male attire.

Not sure what will happen when I get into another relationship or if I ever get back with my wife but I hope NickyJane will always be around.

Nicky JAne

X X X

Ginger62
09-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Hello Girls,

I wear thigh highs everyday! Preferably black, but the tan ones are nice too. I have a couple of skirts my wife gave me that I wear when the baby goes to sleep.

Hugs,

Ginger

annekathleen
09-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Panties ( boyshort-tangas ) most of the time
A lot of sexy bras and breast forms at least some part of every day.
Fully dressed, hum, i go in spurts, sometimes about a week or so apart,
come to think of it, it's been a while. I'm definately over due.:devil:

Marsha
09-24-2006, 09:20 AM
I have the opportunity (and need) to fully dress once a week, but I try to wear something feminine under my drab clothes whenever I can. Dressing connects what is inside with the outside.

Marsha

dave
09-24-2006, 09:29 AM
hi-i dont pass at all as a woman! so its usually behind closed doors- panties ,tights and a dress- once or twice a week, though I do have an understanding girlfriend who lets me make love to her when I'm wearing my sexy undies! I sometimes wear a pair of panties and tights under my work clothes too.

Girly Sara
09-24-2006, 09:38 AM
I love to get glammed up and go out as a woman. Never fool myself in believing i pass as most of us can't, BUT i sure have the time of my life! Unfortunately, i don't get the chance to go out as often as i like, purely on the basis of limited funds and the fact i can't do my own make up yet.

Away from being enfemme for my nights out, i cross-dress as femme as possible in male mode that i can, i.e. panties 24/7, ladies jeans, tops, socks etc. Cosmetically (if that's the right word to use) I have my eyebrows waxed femme, nails manicured/pedicured, eye lashes/brows tinted and body shaved to keep me in touch with my feminine side.

Sara xxx

Nina UK
09-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Well i love to dress as much as i can and have time for. I sometimes wear panties and hold ups to work ( such a good feeling) and i try to dress fully at least once a week at home when work finishes.:D

LORIE H
09-24-2006, 11:05 AM
I dress as often as I can.Panties all day every day, bra and panties when possable. The wife is out of town for the next 10 days. Look out I will be dresses 24/10 ,makeup,wig,panties,bra, skirt and blouse. These next 10 day are going to be wonderful.:hugs: :love:

Angie G
09-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi Sandy I'm alot like you no makeup or wig but dress completly no bra whwnwife is there just cams hose dresses skirts whatever under pants and heels I sometimes put on earrings and or lipstick :hugs:
Angie

missy collins
09-24-2006, 12:14 PM
just yer average perky teenie girl next door. i just love it! :doll: missy

KateLongman27
09-24-2006, 03:32 PM
Panties most of the time, so busy recently, So its cutting into time. Bah Humbug!

dave
09-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Because the motivation is still sexual for me, I get a lot of "satisfaction" from wearing lingerie, particularly if it's sexy; panties, bra, corste, stockings suspenders etc. Because my wife is not supportive, I can sometimes grab an hour of femme time in the house in lingerie when she's out, and I've been out shopping with that lot on under my sweater and jeans, but only a few times. If she's out for longer, I'll add heels, and a dress or skirt and top (but no wig or make-up just yet). I particularly like the restriction of a really tight skirt, and have walked around the outside of the house at night fully dressed. The sound of stilettoes on concrete and the threat of being seen by the neighbours adds to the excitement. One day I hope to get my wife on-side enough to go out fully dressed with her as two girl friends, but I think that will be a bridge too far for her.
Tony
I am glad I have read this one Tony. Because my motivation in wearing lingerie etc is mostly always sexual also. I don't feel particularly feminine (certainly don't look it!!) but I enjoy the thrill of wearing maybe a bra and panties under my clothes when out and about.

perfume
09-24-2006, 05:52 PM
yes. I wear stockings and a skirt allmost every night. At least three to four times a week i dress up completely. wig jewelry., makeup. I found out that the more you dress, the better you get at putting on your makeup, and your style of clothes. so i am a 80TO90 PERCENT dresser, and feeling more and more wanting to do it 100percent. or all the time

ArleneRaquel
09-24-2006, 05:55 PM
I have been 24 / 7 for well over one year now, and I must always be wearing at least bra and panties, around the house. I love to wear pantyhose, and I never leave the house while enfemme without my lips covered with Red Lipstick. I also were my Red Wig in the house, and on the street. In the Summer my wardrobe must include shorts, and Oversized Prescription Sunglasses.----- 24/7 is the best way to go. :love: From Katrina

Rachel Morley
09-24-2006, 06:33 PM
What kind of crossdresser am I? I have three distinct styles of dressing.

Work
I always wear (minimally) panties and a bra. I wear women's tops and pants but they are of a unisex style. My eyebrows are plucked thin and my nails are long(ish) and shiny. I never wear makeup or perfume to work. I just look like a guy who is a little bit femme and not very manly.

Non-work hours both at home and out in public.
I wear the same underwear as above but my tops are much more feminine in style. I also openly wear women's cardigan sweaters and my jeans are always women's boot cut ones. My tennis shoes or boots are obvious women's ones and I almost always wear earrings, eyeliner and perfume.

Other non work times - several times a month
I dress fully en femme and and go out in public with my accepting wife together as "two women". With her help, we do everything we can to make me look and act as much like a woman as possible. We go out and socialize in lots of different places both busy and quiet, both during the day and the night. We are participating members of the local TG community. Apart from my wife's sister, I am not out to anyone in our family.

veronica_gr
09-25-2006, 11:23 AM
panties with stockings and garter belt or panties with tights high 24/7
bra in the house.
when i am more free time than usual my wife do my makeup and paint my nails.
my toe nails is painted all the time in winter . in summer i cant have all the time painted.
i wear my heels and my dresses in the house.
I sleep in nighties or in a babydoll every night.

vbcdgrl
09-25-2006, 12:26 PM
I say I'm dressed in some form or other about 30-40% of the time. That includes sleeping, when i wear panties and a nighty and, most of the time, a wig. When I go out, I try to dress to pass. Although I haven't ventured to the mall yet, I have gone out among the public on many occasions. To me, CDing is fun, like a hobby, plus, I feel I get a little insight into the female world.

Vikki

melisa6
09-25-2006, 12:50 PM
I wear panties evey day under my regular clothes. And when i get the opertunity i get totaly dressed up from head to toes!

Ms.Susan
09-25-2006, 01:30 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and a night gown to bed everynight. My job requires that I work four - 12 hour days, so I get to be fully enfemme at least once a week. When I am around the house, I usually wear womens jeans and t-shirts. My S/O knows and is very excepting so there are never any issues. Just can't be too girly when the kids are around.

Stiletto
09-25-2006, 02:09 PM
For the most part, crossdressing is just a hobby for me and I only get a chance to do it a few times a month. But when I do get the chance to dress, it's always head to toe (wig, makeup, bra, fabulous outfits, heels, purse, jewelry etc.). My wife is accepting and helps quite a bit with buying clothes, makeup and suggestions.

I'm just a dude in a skirt who was lucky enough to discover a part of him that he doesn't quite understand why he likes is so much or how he got here, he's is quite happy he did – and looks forward to the continuing journey ahead.

katie_m68
09-25-2006, 03:05 PM
well were to start.first thing is i allways wear panties no matter were im at.second thing is that i dress completely when im at home just no makeup.i wear nothing but woman clothing so going out to the store is just something i dont think about doing i just do it.i would love to be able to dress full time as thats how im dressed in my mind anyway.i love frilly slinky dress's and wish i had more than the two mini's that i wear out!all my shorts are woman's,all my tops except for the few t-shirts i have are woman's.so am i a closet dresser?i dont think so.the makeup is really starting to become a serious issue with me as i have none lol!nor do i own a wigg.my hair is naturally short so i can do it in a sexy short do and skate by.one day i would love to meet a few of the girls from around my area and have a girls nite,in or out.i think it would be fun to let another girl (put my face on).well thats the dresser i am ,anyone else out ther like me?:tongueout when i sleep its in one of my b/f t-shirts and lace panties,i have a wide range of colors to choose from,i also love to wear lil tank tops or belly shirts as i have heard them called,the kind that just barely reach my belly button

ColleenCD
09-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Panties and hose for work. Night gowns at night. When I have some Colleen time, I can find a skirt, blouse, heels, hair and make-up that are too fun.

Colleen

mecloset
09-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Panties everyday, that is a must, and they have to be silk, love that feeling. Somedays depending on mood either panty hose or thigh highs. During the summer months this is all I wear to work, except during the commute then I put on jewelry and a bra. DUring the winter months, I will also wear the bra to work. Going total enfem, happens maybe once a month so I cherish the moment when it come. Other than that I mainly in the closet and not a whole lot of people know.

Sedona
09-25-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi,

I wear a good quality ladies thong probably 4-5 days/week under my guy clothes, sometimes a women's cotton tank. I don't usually wear much more than that. I put makeup, forms, wig, more clothes on every few months, and never go outside dressed, except a few unisex looking women's articles when I get exercise on my road bicycle.

I like to keep shaved, or be fully waxed (incl. Brazilian) maybe two/three months out of the year. If I shave or wax more than that, I lose that thrill when I do de-hair.

Even when I was single, my pattern wasn't markedly different.

That said, I'm nearing the end of a week en femme (gf out of town), but that's def. not the norm.

Cheers. and great post, I'm loving reading everyones answers,

Geneva Lake
09-25-2006, 03:45 PM
I always blend drab and en-fab! Always wear "women's" shoes - love ballet flats and pointy boots. Legs shaved. A little makeup. Always panties - usually black ones. Paint toenails now and then.

I'm not trying to "be" a "cd" or anything but "me," and that's usually an androgynous look when going out. Of course in more "lugnuts and linebackers" male environs, I'm in T-shirts and jeans. (OK, the light blue Avia sneakers give me away sometimes.)

In shirt-and-tie mode, still wear femme shoes, tho! (Keeps Nine West profitable)
No wigs. Like my spiky, messy, blondish hair. Funny, too, have gone away from the earring thing - used to have hoops in both. Still do once in a while.
That's all. (Waves 'bye)
Gen:D

Alpaula
10-06-2006, 07:24 PM
I dress completely top skirt bra stockings heels wig make up. Mainly at home but have ventured out late at night into the town parking up and walking around:doll:

ebony_tgirl
10-07-2006, 12:59 AM
I crossdress behind closed doors if you will, and I do it quite infrequently only when no one is home, the risk of being caught is scary enough ... I do love to take glam shots and such, kind of like a memento if you will ...

... for me it's a great way to relieve stress and tension, let out my repressed desires, express my femininity, and to a certain extent it is liberating (I am woman ... hear me roar! lol) ... I'm gradually working towards like stepping out and at least driving around en femme ... well halloween approaches and I bought the cutest costume (I'm gunna be storm from x-men! lol) so hopefully this chance won't be too far off

Kelsy
10-07-2006, 02:58 AM
I dress fully when I am home with what I have collected so far, four or five nice outfits. I always wear panties 24/7 and I will often wear pantyhose, stockings and a garter under my boy clothes, I shave everything and feel feminine under whatever I'm wearing. I also like to wear jewlery especially a ankle bracelet that dangles under my socks. It's important to me that the things I wear have a sensual factor. comfort is good but I want to feel what I am wearing.. Thongs are the best!!

Jennifer

chloe_tv1
10-07-2006, 03:07 AM
me i dress when i can i like to be really feminine

wabnaok
10-10-2006, 11:31 AM
I wear a bra almost all the time at home now. My wife is ok with it. I also wear them out in public when I can hide it. For example the cold weather is setting in now, so jackets and vests allow me to cover them up. It feels so good to walk down the street with one on. I really like it. I wear a sports bra when exercising at home and outside. I also wear tights and pantyhose during the winter all the time when it is cold.

vickie_tv1556
10-10-2006, 12:22 PM
sandygal, I stay in full dress as often as possible. Sometimes I'm in dress more often than wearing guy clothes. I buy a lot of unisex clothing also.
Best wishes,
Vickie

IainD
10-10-2006, 12:59 PM
I wear kilts a lot and when I wear anything under its schoolgirl knickers either navy or dark green. Ive tried the odd white pair too. Dont tell anyone.:heehee:

Stiletto Lover
10-11-2006, 12:26 AM
I try to dress at least once a week, more often if I can. I wear panties, bra, hose, heels, skirt/blouse, or a dress, wig, makeup! It feels sooooo good!

Sonya!

Joni Beauman
10-11-2006, 12:41 AM
Yes, panties every day for years; winter brings chance to wear tights or panty hose and slip under drab wear. Completely dress at least once a week and go out a dozen times a year (skirt, hose, heels, sweater; or a summer frock of some kind. Joni

Charity
10-11-2006, 01:14 AM
I wear panties 24/7, have 4 pairs of womens jeans that I have started wearing to work (also have a couple that I wear when not at work, they're lowrise flared leg). I only have a couple of unisex tops that I'm comfortable wearing out now, but I plan on getting more. I had both ears pierced for awhile but the urge to purge came along before they were completly healed so that went by the wayside. I'm also in the market for some womens shoes that I could wear daily without drawing to much attention.
I have just started mixing fem with drab, I dress fully once a month or so and I've never been out dressed. but enough about me :D

Khriss
10-11-2006, 03:21 AM
I have fetishes ...
and "dressing" is still sexually stimulating for me..
sorry.. if that sounds vulgar,,,

whisky12
10-11-2006, 03:42 AM

panties and stocking 24/7 usually full dress on weekends and once a month in rubber if I go to a fetish club:chained: :chained: :chained: :dom: :dom:

Rachael
10-11-2006, 03:46 AM
I usually wear panties under my normal clothes when I go out and like to dress in short skirts at home. No make up or wigs. I don,t wish to pass as a genetic female. I have plucked up the courage to drive around in my car wearing a skirt and on occasion have left my car to walk about so dressed when no one is about.

Beth-GDB
10-11-2006, 06:38 AM
I don't think of myself as a crossdresser, I'm actually a slightly-peeved-dresser. :bonk:

Jokes aside, in the past I've worn what I think of as "mix-n-match", partly-femme, partly-drab, eg femme underwear & jeans, drab baggy top and shoes, if I'm just sitting around at home then all femme sometimes. Recently I've decided to stop with the mix-n-match between femme and drab, it will be all femme or all drab. This means I won't be stepping outside my front door when I'm dressed femme until I've learned to present myself in a way that won't attract unwanted attention. This could take a while for a number of reasons.

NatashaWI
10-11-2006, 06:52 AM
The responses have been fascinating. I am fully closeted except on Halloween. However, I am able to fully dress at home on occassion and in the mornings I arrive at work early and put on hose and heels for awhile. I just love heels - they are what make me feel most feminine. Typically I'll leave my hose on, change into my males shoes and get in the car - put my heels back on and take a drive before the day begins. Its my way of having fun with crossdressing. I'd love to be fully dressed every day but alas...not a lass.

Natasha

june58
10-11-2006, 07:18 AM
I dress several times a month at home in skirt and top or dress, panties, nylons and pumps. I also have some female jeans and capri's my wife gave me that no longer fit her. I usually don't wear make up, but if I do it is usually just lipstick. However if I am home alone occasionally I will completely make up. I don't own a wig. I have panties mixed in with my boy underwear and will wear them to work. I will also wear knee hi's and an ankle bracelet to work. I love the feel of walking in nylon all day. I don't go out dressed as I do not make a good looking girl.

laurag240
10-11-2006, 11:19 AM
I try to dress whenever I can, but because I'm in college I can only do it on weekends. But I love skirts, panties, heels, and anything that is considered to be girly.

Makina
10-11-2006, 11:56 AM
I crossdress four or five times a year, sometimes for a week end, sometimes for a vacation week. I never go out, and only my wife watches me. I love beeing fully dressed, prefering skirts and high heels. I love wearing pantyhose but only when I crossdress. I love taking a lot of time for make up. I love thinking about a long time before crossdressing, because for me dreaming about it is a real pleasure.

nicolv
10-11-2006, 11:58 AM
I wear a pair of lady's trousers and high heel boots every morning and I walk around for a while before the sun rises...and then I go to the office( after I change of cource!) Todayt was the first day that I went to work with these trousers and nobody noticed....such a different feeling.I wear my heels at home too because my wife has no problem with this but I can not do this very often

Gretchen
10-11-2006, 02:32 PM
I dress usually 3-4 days per week between Mon. and Friday. I am totally private and the only folks that know about me are the ladies on this form and my Higher Power. I dress completely when I do CD, other than a wig and wear only light makeup and some lipstick. Skirt, blouse, stockings, heels, bra, jewelry, undies and fake nails once in a while.
Love,
Gretchen

Jestina
10-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Jestina's secrets:

I wear panties every day regardless.
It has been far too long since I dressed fully.
I occasionally go out in mascara and a bra under my shirt.

In cooler weather I wear panty hose or tights under my male jeans.
Cooler weather also means painted toes all the time.
(Summer I am always bare foot)

The few times I wear "Joe Boxers" is when I sense my girlfriend wishes for the manly side of me. She gets tired of "Jess" and wants her boyfriend back.
Hey my sweet woman wants to feel like a woman too and if I have to be masculine to do it she is worth it!

Also:

I "retired" to be able to work at what I love which is a very masculine line of work, "specialty construction" custom work.
This work has been risky at times fabricating wonderful pieces from heights or
during high end construction sites.

One year ago I had my knee ripped open right to the muscle by a carelessly weilded power saw.
I rushed to the W/C immediatley to remove my panties.
I drove myself to the hospital and when I got there I could no longer walk.
But when they cut my jeans from my body for surgury at least I had one less thing to worry about, Thank GOD for presence of mind, I saved my panties!

They were an irreplaceable pair of purple "La Senza" panties!!!
I mean after all, would scream if anyone cut them!!!

I also race one of my vintage cars.
Having crashed on two occasions and on one of them I had to rip off my favourite pair of panties before the medic team got to the car.
This crash was in the southern USA, (redneck country)
NOT the place to be caught wearing panties, you must agree.

These two occasions have caused me to moderate my panty obsession.
My girlfriend also wants this kept as "our special thing"
(among other special things)
She feels that if I am "outed" she is also "outed"

So whenever I am going to be doing anything risky or dangerous (which is NOT every day) I am strictly a panties and hose man, DAILY!

Every night without exception will be a satin full length nighty and panties and bra.

I would LOVE to dress en femme for at least a 48 hour period or a week idealy.

However I am a single parent of two teens. who live in the bedroom next to mine.

Get the picture?
Way too difficult, they would never understand.

So circumstance prevents more than I am able to enjoy rightnow.
THis puts me in a category WAY below where my heart is.

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!

One more loooooooong winded answer from...Jestina!!!

samantha#1
10-11-2006, 09:27 PM
I only ever wear femme underwear and this is every day - Bras, knickers, camis etc, I fully dress every day at work (its a good setup as we have our own business) which can last for up to 3 or 4 hours depending if I am needed out the front, if I am it usually means a rapid transformation. I always show my wife the outfit I have on each day and she provides me with feedback on it and my choice of make-up and accessories. I always wear femme night clothes and that can vary from full length nighties down to two piece flanelette pj's.
Hugs to all
Samantha

MJ
10-25-2006, 05:09 PM
hi girls well i dress 24/7 but when at home i just have my pj on unless i have friends coming around...

mikkelhansen
10-25-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm pretty low-key. I'll wear a thong every now and then. But I live in pretty close quarters with my roomie, so it's about once a week or so.
Every now and then (about once a month or so) i wear a bra, and stuff it with plastic bags, with warm water to "simulate" breasts :)

sophie69
10-25-2006, 06:12 PM
As often as I can, but its normaly only once every two or three weeks (there was a massive gap in the middle of this year!). Thats a nightmare, because then when I do it, its a little over the top! lol (see my pics on another post!)

Soph

Sweet Jane
10-25-2006, 06:57 PM
I wear panties and bra and if it's cool a cami and tights almost always around home underneath my guy stuff. I don't ever wear any femme clothing to work. About once a week/fortnight, I'll get out the makeup and skirts and wig and become Jane...

ellieparsons
10-25-2006, 07:03 PM
i usually will wear panties & pantyhose under my work clothes during the day. I mostly a private dresser, i've been out a couple times fully dressed for a drive in my car.

JennaisahottieNC
10-25-2006, 07:15 PM
if i could get away with it and i was in a place that noone knew me i would be Jenna all out and 24/7

Jenna

eleventhdr
10-25-2006, 07:38 PM
I guess you might just call me and casual cd one who dresses whenever he she can but would really like to dress much more of the time because the cloths are so very nice to wear etc but at present am unable to do so p\oh well!

Jay Suzy!

Jesse69
10-25-2006, 08:10 PM
I used to be a size 12 -14 closet crossdressor for many years. Then I lost weight went down to size 4 tried a wig and breastforms and was amazed at how I looked. I've now recently tried shopping in drag and I'm passable by looks but if I don't use a good femme voice I will get read. I only shop in drag because it's a great disguise.

I never wear any femme stuff to work.

My fetish is skirt suits, school girl clothes, cheerleader suits, vintage junior clothes, and a few dresses. I'm not into the causual or denim look.

Janailene
10-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I wear what ever as often as possible. Every day I wear a bra and pantys with pantyhose. My nails are femme and my toenails are red.

kerrianna
10-25-2006, 08:36 PM
A sexy one.:heehee:

Seriously, I have mainly been into lingerie most of my life, and it is part of our bedroom play. I wear it more and more as I get older, and now I'm getting interested in more outerwear and make-up, and seeing what I might actually look, and feel, like as a girl.

The only time I don't where panties is when I am doing hard physical work or seeing a doctor, etc. Otherwise I just love the feel and freedom of them. :happy:

Carla2003
10-25-2006, 09:16 PM
I get dressed 3 or 4 times a week- usually for just a few hours here & there. I get to spend more time 'en femme' on the weekends. Through the week, I dress completely minus makeup. On the weekends, I dress like I'm going out. Sometimes, I even actually get to go out!

JulieCDorlando
10-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Hello,
I am a crossdresser that goes complete. In other words, anything and everything a woman wears I do as well including heels, make up and wig. I usually dress this way once a week. All the other times its just the panties and male clothes. I do go out dressed once a week or so.