PDA

View Full Version : Lily Got Scared

Charleen
09-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah, Lily got scared and is hidiing behind her big "brother" Charlie. A couple of reasons I believe. First and foremost, got outside of the comfort zone going out en femme, even though I tried to be non-conspicuous, I began to be uneasy.Too much too soon? Likely. Also got a promotion at work with added duties and I think that also through a scare as Lily is in reallity only a young girl who only got her freedom a few months ago, and has never had to deal with the "world before as for many,many years she was only around in the precious moments I could dress as I hide her from my wife through out our marriage.
So the long shot is that the beard is coming back for now, and in all drab. Gotta tell you though that it doesn't bother me as Lily is still here. nails are still long, still wearing my filigree hoop earrings, hair long(hell, I'd never cut that anyway except under the threat of being fired and that ain't gonna happen). BTW, just noticed I broke a nail, and boy am I POed so Lily's still around,but keeping to herself mostly.
I am not upset either as I know these things come and go. What got me though was the suddeness with which the switch occured. It was like a switch was thrown, it was that sudden.Seeing as how I have lived as Charlie all my life anyway,it ain't too bad. Actually, Lily was supressing him, so it kinda feels good to stretch the legs for a change.
I also know that when things quiet down, Lily will definitely be back but will be a little more mature and a little more sharing with her "brother".
As Always, Love and xxxx, but from both C&L

GG Vanya
09-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Ahhhh, someone's finding that state of grace called BALANCE! :D

Congratulations!

Charleen
09-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Ahhhh, someone's finding that state of grace called BALANCE! :D

Congratulations!

Yep.

Kate Simmons
09-06-2006, 06:50 AM
Good for you, Hon. :happy: Ericka Kay

Calliope
09-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Any brother of Lily's is a brother of mine!

Love ya (both)!

Tessa Wire
09-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I am very happy for you Lily, and I hope to hear from you again. :hugs:

Karren H
09-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Awwwwww.....So why the beard? Would seem to make chances back and forth more noticable to anyone else, in my opinion... Lost my mustache of 35 years, 3 years ago and would never ever think of growing it back... So now the clean cut Warren can change to Karren at a moments notice...just-in-time crossdressing! Hehe

Love Karren

bgirl
09-06-2006, 09:41 AM
The beard is ok. When I am in the all male mode I prefer a beard and in fact hate shaving. And if Beth takes over then the beard goes away. For those times when I am in-between male and female ,which is often, I go with how I feel inside,and dress accordingly. I,m ok with that.

Charleen
09-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Awwwwww.....So why the beard? Would seem to make chances back and forth more noticable to anyone else, in my opinion... Lost my mustache of 35 years, 3 years ago and would never ever think of growing it back... So now the clean cut Warren can change to Karren at a moments notice...just-in-time crossdressing! Hehe

Love Karren

Truth be told, I'm in a go slow mode now. As I never really tried to pass anyway, it's no big whoop. Playing the part that I do at work, the goatee looks good, and in 5 minutes time, it could be gone again. So I'm going to play Charlie for a while as I try to achieve that balance we speak of. At this time I'm more comfortable as C than I was as Lily a week ago. Hell, as messed up as I am, I might get a job as bearded lady! Talk about the best of both worlds!:D Love and xxxx, C&L

Karren H
09-06-2006, 10:10 AM
I'll pay to see that show!! Hehehe

And it really is all about your comfort level and balance...in most everything we do! As long as your enjoying yourself in either mode...that's all that matters...

So go out and pass as a male for a while....

Sometimes it hell caught between two genders!! But other times its a joy!!

Love Karren