PDA

View Full Version : Chuffed

Skyie
09-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Hey,

In my quest to stop cross dressing yesterday morning I was uming and rrring about throwing away the few clothes I had. In the end I decided to throw it all away as If I'm going to be serious about it, it needs to be done. Plus before signing on to this forum I had on order for the first time some clothes from an online shop. They arrived today and I returned them straight the way. Now I'm sitting at my pc and keying on the keyboard felling very chuffed with myself. Not the feeling I was expecting to feel yesterday morning. Now with the morning I’ve saved I’m getting season 5 - 6 of Buffy. Almost got the complete set now. By the way I hope you don’t mind me posting about stopping as I am finding it a lot better being able to talk to people about what I do :)

Cheers,
Skyie

Nikki Dee
09-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Yeah..Right love.!!...whatever your choice...good luck.!
Nikki. x

KarenSusan
09-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Skyie,

What happened that made you purge all of a sudden?

Lisa Golightly
09-06-2006, 09:10 AM
You join a forum about crossdressing in order to stop? Isn't that a bit like an alcoholic getting a job in a bar so he's not tempted to drink? Hmmmmm? :)

Skyie
09-06-2006, 09:18 AM
I joined the forum because I wanted to ask a few questions. I can't post my questions if I am not a member. I've tired looking for answers in many places. For 20 odd years I've not spoken to any one about it and one a forum with people on it a like I find I can talk to people about it. What is strange about that? The only thing different is my motive is to stop but share a common triat that we crossdress. People share their experiences here about coming out or what they did at the weekend, so why can't I share an experience I had :(

Cheers,
Skyie

Charleen
09-06-2006, 09:30 AM
Hi Skyie, yeah, this is the place to share. until I found this site, I thought I had nowhere to turn for understanding as to who I am and why I do what I do. I gotta tell you though that in my experience, I've quit many times. I always go back to CDing though. From what I've read on this forum, that seems to be the case for all of us. If I may ask, why do you want to quit? I wish you well regardless. Love and xxxxx, C&L

Sweet Marie
09-06-2006, 09:31 AM
I wish you all the best if this is truly what you want. I had attempted to stop several times but to no avail. It was usually out of guilt. I have gotten over that now....about 15 years ago and have accepted the fact that this is who I am. The guilt is gone and I am enjoying being the CD I am. I have more self-confidence and pride in who I am.

Good luck.

Marie

Some humans aren't human. Some humans aren't kind......John Prine

Karren H
09-06-2006, 09:35 AM
Well stopping is probably the most dificult thing you could do and if you suceed you a better woman than I. I mean man.. Lol. But then again I don't want to quit.. And I'd expect you have some really bad days ahead..

As far as Buffy....that's a girls show..better pitch them too... Hehe. I'm up to season 8 of Stargate SG-1. Now that's a mans show. :).

Good luck on your quest!!!

Love Karren

MsJanessa
09-06-2006, 09:35 AM
well darling I hope you have better luck at stopping than I have had---if that's what you really want.

Calliope
09-06-2006, 10:10 AM
You know how the game Monopoly has a 'free parking' space where all the 'go to jail' $ goes into a kitty?

I really wish all the purged clothes could go into a kitty ... where needy CDers could enjoy them. Maybe a communal swap program - kinky thinking we might all share the same clothes, kinda a bonding experience to make participating on this forum more vivid.

Sorry if I sound glib. Time to turn the coffee maker off maybe.

:bonk:

Karren H
09-06-2006, 10:22 AM
I really wish all the purged clothes could go into a kitty ... where needy CDers could enjoy them. Maybe a communal swap program - kinky thinking we might all share the same clothes, kinda a bonding experience to make participating on this forum more vivid.

WOW....And I assume the kitty would be somewhere near your place?? If that isn't a transparent attempt to acertain free fem clothing.....hehehe

:D:D:D

Nice try though...I already email Skyie my address!!

Ohhhh and Skyie...you need to get rid of that fem name too. Hmmmmmmm Skylar Thuggs!! Yeah. That's the ticket!! :)

Love Karren

Calliope
09-06-2006, 10:30 AM
WOW....And I assume the kitty would be somewhere near your place?? If that isn't a transparent attempt to acertain free fem clothing.....hehehe

Hey ... I just thought Commissar of Purged Skirts & Dresses would round out my resume a bit ... er ....

DonnaT
09-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Well, since Karren beat me with regard to your name Sky (anyone remember the television show Sky King?), I suggest a more masculine avatar as well.

Good luck on stopping, really.

There have been a few who have stopped. Of course, they aren't dead yet so we will really never know if the urge to dress will come back in 30 years. I say 30 because I know someone that quit that long. She now goes out quite often enfemme.

The question remains, however, if you remain on the forum will it help your attempt in the long run, or will it increase the temptation to dress again?

hotbobbie
09-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Skyie i wish you luck but it is not that easy to do. If, and i am sure it will, the need to dress and then the purging comes back do not get rid of your clothes just put them away for the next time. I do not know how many times i have done that till the one day comes that you know this is who you are and you feel alot better about yourself. The best to you and above all else love yourself as for who you are. Bobbie

Wendy me
09-06-2006, 10:39 AM
you know at lest most of us have tried to stop at one time or a norther ....
i know i have ,... well we can stop thats easy ... but sooner or latter we start up again ... i never purged but have come close to it ..... the last time i stopped i was pretty good at not giving in i think i went like almost a year then one day i was walking by rack of heels in a store and i got this omg feeling .... on the rack in my size was the most drop dead cute got to have them pumps.....i was like all i need to buy them .......

as i drove home all excited and just dyeing to wear my new heels .... i remember thinking omg she's back........point is it never just goes away ... at some point at some time .... your fem side is going to show up and your not going to be able to say no to her...... good luck......

Julogden
09-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Hey,

In my quest to stop cross dressing yesterday morning I was uming and rrring about throwing away the few clothes I had. In the end I decided to throw it all away as If I'm going to be serious about it, it needs to be done. Plus before signing on to this forum I had on order for the first time some clothes from an online shop. They arrived today and I returned them straight the way. Now I'm sitting at my pc and keying on the keyboard felling very chuffed with myself. Not the feeling I was expecting to feel yesterday morning. Now with the morning I’ve saved I’m getting season 5 - 6 of Buffy. Almost got the complete set now. By the way I hope you don’t mind me posting about stopping as I am finding it a lot better being able to talk to people about what I do :)

Cheers,
Skyie
Hi Skyie,

It might help us to know why you've decided to purge, and what you're looking for here. I think we're capable of supporting you whether you're CD'ing or purging, but your original post in this thread isn't clear as to what you're looking for, or is it intended to be an introduction or maybe a gentle rant of sorts?

Hmmm, Final Fantasy 7 fan? Your icon looks like Cloud from that game. That's the game that inspired me to buy a Playstation, just for the crossdressing episode, loved it, but never quite finished it, got too difficult toward the end!:thumbsup:

Carol:hugs:

angelfire
09-06-2006, 10:54 AM
That is cloud from Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. It is a completely 3D movie produced by Square Enix. Poor story line, amazing graphics.

Anyway, good like on quitting, I wish you the best. I have managed to quit for a few years, but eventually caved in and came back to it. Hopefully you have better luck than I. I wish I could quit, and I am sure I could last a while, but I am pretty sure I'd eventually come back to it.

Jessica

sue ellan
09-06-2006, 11:06 AM
hi skyie
good luck on your new adventure. hope that every thing works out for you. if not you are always wellcome to come back home.:love:
sue ellan

Karren H
09-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Hey ... I just thought Commissar of Purged Skirts & Dresses would round out my resume a bit ... er ....

Or how about the DRAG Queen.....Department of Rejected Afeminate Garmets...... :D

Love Karren

Phoebe Reece
09-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Skyie, it is good that you found this place and have an outlet to talk about your experiences and what you are trying to do. It's good for you and good for the other members here. A lot of folks here will question the wisdom of what you are doing, but it is your life and your decisions to make.

In the past, some other members of this forum have made the same decision as you - to purge their femme clothes and immerse themselves in more "manly" activities. They usually disappear from the forum after proclaiming that. Often, some months later, they show up again, with more enthusiasm for dressing than ever before. In at least one case I noticed, the person came back with talk of starting hormone treatment and proceeding with transition.

So, let us know from time to time how it is going for you. It will be interesting to find out if you fit the established pattern, or if something different will happen....

Melissa A.
09-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey! Don't throw it out! Send it over here!!

Come to think of it, that might be workable. A kind of "salvation Army" for purgers! At least ya know your stuff will be going to loving, appreciative owners!!

I officially place my name in the "recipient" column.

I wish you luck, whatever your desires.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Peg
09-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Hey why not post the items on this site and let us all pick out what we may need sky can makee some money anyhow. Peg:heehee:

Jodi Lynn
09-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Skyie, you have every right to post on this subject and I am sure that it is important to some of us other then you. Now , let me say I wish you good luck in your will to stop crossdressing. I know you have heard this before, but purging does not stop the need of crossdressing. I have stopped many, many times in my life, only to come back to it after awhile. I think the longest I ever went was about 6 or 7 years without dressing. After I got on to the internet, it became almost impossable for me to stop. I found out that I was not alone with the need to dress. I found some really great freinds. Places like this one have given me the coruage to me bolder with my dressing, to get out and enjoy life in fem mode and the strengh not to hide from my wife, even though she doesn't accept me as Jodi. So like I said I wish the best of luck in your life and I hope that you will find a happness in the world of not crossdressing.

Sophie Haworth
09-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Skyie

All the best, not buts, just enjoy life whatever you do.

SH

JMO2
09-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Been there, done that, I wish I could stop......threw out a duffle bag full of clothes when I cleaned out my house to remodel but didn't throw them all out.
Not because of not wanting to but not seeing them when I cleaned out the house and packed them into the trailer for storage. Had the "urge" not too soon after I moved back in. I do wish you the best of luck but at the same time it is like trying to beat a dead horse. It isn't that simple. I really wish it was because if anyone wished more, it would have to be me, but here I sit writing this wishing I was wearing some of the clothes I threw away.....hmmmmm :D

Anyway I wish you the best of luck and we will be here when you come back.
I hope I am wrong but something tells me I am not.....:sad:

I am sorry if I have offended you in any way shape or form......

Skyie
09-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey,

Thanks, for all the good lucks, It may well be that somewhere down the line it will start to come back. If it does then I'll try completely accepting it. I'd be happy though that I knew I tried to stop. So all your experience may turn out true for me too, who knows.

As for will I stay on the forum or not as it might tempt me, I am unsure. I think I might stick around in the off the topic section. I might also make a post now and again like a small dairy or something on how everything is going and how I am feeling. Come to think of it though the forum doesn't tempt me to cross dress though it kind of has an adverse effect at the minute I think it tends to calm me down.

As to why I want to stop, I find this a hard one to explain. There is no one making me stop and I have no ties to religion that states I must stop. I think I want to do it for me, I feel so may ups and downs its all slightly confusing. I've been cross dressing for years and I get the ups and downs so I want to give stopping a go.

Now,

Karren Hutton

As far as Buffy....that's a girls show..better pitch them too... Hehe. I'm up to season 8 of Stargate SG-1. Now that's a mans show

Nooooooooooooo leave my Buffys alone! I'm just getting in to the series I have not seen now on TV. I'm thinking about getting Angel after I finish with Buffy. I'm thinking maybe that’s for girls but I like it :) I do watch the odd Stargate SG-1 but sky one doesn't seem to play them in any logical order so its all confusing.

Julogden

Hmmm, Final Fantasy 7 fan? Your icon looks like Cloud from that game. That's the game that inspired me to buy a Playstation, just for the crossdressing episode, loved it, but never quite finished it, got too difficult toward the end!

Same here! Apart from the last part, I’m a big RPG fan so that last boss went down in a few hits :) Cloud is the picture I use on all forums and on msn as well.

And sorry about the clothes hehe the bin man got them.

Cheers,
Skyie

DAVIDA
09-06-2006, 09:25 PM
I have never stoped dressing. It has been a progression over the years. I have wanted to quit before, but I never did. I didn't have the willpower, guts or smarts maybe. I know I would have saved a ton of money! But really I just knew that this was not a passing faze, and it was not something that I would be able to outrun. Best of luck to you, and we will be here whether you succed or not. Everyone needs someone else to talk to at one time or another. Join us anytime you want!

angelfire
09-07-2006, 12:21 AM
While I have quit something before, and I think I have damn strong willpower (I quit eating chocolate for the past 7 months, haven't touched the stuff, and I gave up another 'fetish' I had, but that was a little different story). I think that this is here to stay until I either feel like not doing it anymore, or until I have to. I don't dress TOO often anyway, just every now and then I have a craving for the feel of panties, so I put on a pair, but its only once a week or so anyway.

and By the way, I am a huge final fantasy fan as well. Trying to collect them all. I have the original 1,2 and 3 Japanese versions, 1,2,4,5,6 re-releases for playstation, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 11, and Advent Children. I also went as Cloud for halloween last year. Made the buster sword. Its bigger than some of my friends. I didn't do a very good job on the rest of the costume though, so I am kinda disappointed. :(