PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from the store

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Well I am done with errands and have just finished applying my pink nail polish. Now with my curley black wig, pretty folowery summer dress and accessories I am Sasha again.

It always feels wonderful to change out of my boy clothes and become a girl again. Since I am in my girl mode all day every day, the contrast is especially striking.

It is wonderful to be able to share this information with other t girls. Only they can understand. Thanks everyone.

Sasha Anne

susanjane
09-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Hi Sasha Anne.

I know the feeling too. It's just wonderful.

Enjoy every minute of your femininity, and being a woman.

Love

Susanjane
xxx

Samantha B L
09-06-2006, 03:33 PM
Hello Sasha Anne:More power to you.It's a tremendous release to go into girl mode for all of us.Enjoy.I know I do. best,Samantha

Jenna1561
09-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Hi Sasha,

Yes enjoy every minute of it, I know I do. And BTW I too, love your name.

Jenna

bleigh
09-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi Sasha this is Brittany. I love comming home and getting into my female cloths. I am in the restaurant industry and do not have alot of free time but when I do there is nothing sexier than being dressed

julie lavender
09-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Hi Sasha Anne.

I know the feeling too. It's just wonderful.

Enjoy every minute of your femininity, and being a woman.

Love

Susanjane
xxx

yes susanjane we love that girly feeling of our feminine side. so SASHA ANNE,enjoy your self hun, julie x

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks, girls!

This has been wonderful to share my feelings with you and knowing that others share these feelings too. It has really made my day.

A special thanks to Jenna about my name. I love this name and plan to start another thread tomrrow about fem name selection even though it's been done before.

This forum has been a dream come true and I am so happy to finally connect to my sisters.

All my love,

Sasha Anne

KarenSusan
09-06-2006, 05:46 PM
It always feels wonderful to change out of my boy clothes and become a girl again. Since I am in my girl mode all day every day, the contrast is especially striking.

It is wonderful to be able to share this information with other t girls. Only they can understand. Thanks everyone.

Sasha Anne

My sentiments exactly, Sasha.