PDA

View Full Version : I Passed....I Guess??

Regina
09-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Hi,

I had an incident Friday night that i just had to share, I don't get to go out dressed very often (my wife does not know) but an opportunity to do so came up last Friday night, the wife was going to be gone with the kids for a long time so i timed everything just right and was able to go out fully dressed for four hours. I drove around made some stops got out and walked around to practice walking in heels, i decided to head back towards home and was traveling down a familar road when traffic started to back up and stop. No big deal i thought just some late night road work (common in the area) WRONG! it was the local law enforcement running a DUI sobriety check point! i was trapped nowhere to turn and pulling out of traffic and doing a U-turn will only get you chased down, so i thought you know i've been through one of these before and they sometimes just randomly check a vehicle allowing others to go by...not tonight slow night. Before you know it i'm next in line i roll the window down look at the officer..he's says nothing he's shining a light in my face and tells me this is a DUI checkpoint and to pull up to the next officer. I'm nervous as hell don't know what to expect i pull up to the next officer but was going to fast a crowd of officers are yelling at me to slow down, i reach the second officer, another light in the face a pamphlet explaining the evils of drinking and driving and oh yes please have your driver license ready for the third officer, i drive away no abnormal expressions from the officer no comments. I reach the third officer and exchange greetings with him and wait for his shocked expression when he hears my voice...nothing!.. light in the face nothing! i hand him my license (with french cut nails on). He looks at my license..looks at me...and starts to stutter you-you-your Bob? (not my real name) "Yes i am" "But your a..." "No i'm not, i lost a bet i'm paying up" "Really?" "Yes" "Have you had anything to drink?" "No" "Okay you can go" He was clearly nervous through out the exchange stuttering and stammering once i told him i was a guy. As i was driving away with a heart rate off the chart i began to wonder did i look like enough of a woman to fool them? or were they being polite. I have attached a picture from that night, i'm still a work in progress, what do you think.
Thanks!

Regina

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2006, 02:32 PM
I the same situation I would have died on the spot ! :love: From Katrina

Lissa Stevens
09-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Whew, that scenario is in all our nightmares. Fortunatly it sounds like the cop was cool, sorta. By the way, you look great. If I didn't already know I would have a hard time reading you.

Caitlintgsd
09-06-2006, 03:00 PM
I think that you handled that pretty well. I've met lots of people while out but never the police. Aren't we all works in progress?

EricaCD
09-06-2006, 03:04 PM
You look absolutely terrific. Fantastic choice of wig by the way. I'm not surprised the officer had a hard time processing!!!

Erica

Paula Thomas
09-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Regina - I have a heard time believing you are a "work in progress", as opposed to a "work completed."

Fantastic.

Love, Paula

tekla west
09-06-2006, 03:11 PM
They are there trying to keep drunks from driving, which is their job to insure the public saftey. They don't care about the rest. They are not the fashion police after all.

renee k
09-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Hi Regina,

Great story! HAPPY IT TURNED OUT ALRIGHT! Your a pass in my book!
Huggs,Renee

P.S. Do ya live near the Michigan border?

Jenna1561
09-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Regina,

What a night! Never been stopped by law enforcement myself, hope it never happens.

Your look is good. Casual observation and I'd think you were a woman. And I agree - great wig selection.

Jenna

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2006, 03:50 PM
REGINA - - - YOU do look fabulous 1 :love: From Katrina

bleigh
09-06-2006, 04:06 PM
I think you look great and by the way who cares.

Jodi Lynn
09-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Good for you Sis. The closes I have come to getting checked by a cop was one time when I was on my way home from a night out. I was parked in a parking lot changing back from being Jodi and I look up and see a police car pulling up to my car. I had gotten my wig, top, bra and makeup off. They asked me what I was doing there. I told them I had spilled a soda on the floor and was cleaning it up. They said ok have a good night. Good thing that they didn't get out of the police car or ask me to get out of my car I still had on my skirt and panty hose on. It was dumb for me because at the time my mother-in-laws house was empty and after that I started going over there to get dressed and to change back when I would go out.

Bev06 GG
09-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Hi Regina,
What an awfully frightening experience for you. Anyway, as regards the photo, unless youve got a shadow I reckon it would be difficult to tell. You do have rather femme features and your what I call a pretty man which means your half way there already.
BEVxxxx

SherriePall
09-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Regina -- You look great -- so natural. Love your eyes! Great story. Glad you survived it. I think you messed with that police officer's mind. Bet he was getting ready to ask for your phone number.

Jennifer Giovannetta
09-06-2006, 05:11 PM
I think you have passed 100%. Your picture is great. Im jealous.

KarenSusan
09-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Regina, you are very pretty. You did not need to worry but lol that you used the old standard, "I lost a bet". We CDs seem to have a gambling problem.:heehee:

Sophie Haworth
09-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Regina.

You do look great, and yes a pass.

Sophie.

pinkshelly
09-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Great story, Glad it turned out well. If that is a work inprogress, can't wait till it's finished.

mollytyler
09-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Darling
You look fabulous and no wonder the officer had some problem matching up the license with the pretty face. Just goes to show that act normal (LOL) and things may be better than you thought......he definitely thought you were a woman.......his fellow officers probably made HIM take field sobriety tests claiming you were a guy

Molly

Noel Chimes
09-06-2006, 06:46 PM
By the way who WAS at the poker party?:lol2:

Tina Dixon
09-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Great story and you look fantastic.

SusanTL
09-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Hi Regina.

I think you look great. The hair style is you....

Susan

tifftg
09-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Regina, great job in your makeup and your wig is so cute. You look lovely and clearly you were appropriate for the circumstances which is the first part of passing. The eye sees what it expects to see. Out of curiosity, how tall are you. Did it help that you were sitting. I agree with Bev, you are a pretty man so the femme part is not hard.

hugs,

tiffany

Wenda
09-06-2006, 07:14 PM
You make us all proud, girl! I have not had any encounters with the law while dressed. I doubt I would pass. (Although, if I were asked to show my license, with my pic, it would not look anything like I look when dressed). Good for you! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

samantha#1
09-06-2006, 07:26 PM
well done girl, that must have been such an exciting moment for you, love your pic.

Lois
09-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Great story!! And you look terrific!

Stephenie S
09-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Dear Regina,

If that's a pic from that night, he was NOT just being polite. You make a very attractive woman.
Good job, dear. I wouldn't worry ever again.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Jodi
09-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Hi Regina,
What an awfully frightening experience for you. Anyway, as regards the photo, unless youve got a shadow I reckon it would be difficult to tell. You do have rather femme features and your what I call a pretty man which means your half way there already.
BEVxxxx

Bev, I must disagree with you about it being a frightening experience. It is only frightening if you have had too much to drink. When I am out dressed and I know I will be driving, I drink NO alcohol. As someone said they are looking for drunks. The police in Warren, OH routinely set up DUI checkpoints. I have gone through them twice. No problems. I show my license, owners card and insurance card. I tell them I have had nothing to drink. The police can tell if someone has been drinking or not. I am just waved through and told to have a nice evening.

The by-word is--if you are dressed and driving, don't drink a drop. You will be fine.

Jodi

Angie G
09-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi regina you woke in progress look like a job well done hun you look good girl
:hugs:
Angie

Rachel Morley
09-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Ok.....I have a question.....how long have you been dressing? because going on your picture alone ...you're a total professional! :D

Ok, I know it was a worrying experience (I'd be really scared) but I would never believe that you are a guy going on the posted pic.....the look, the hair and make up, clothes...you've been doing this for a while right? You look fabulous Regina! No wonder the officer thought you were a woman! :happy:

Got any tips and tricks for me please? :D

Adrienne Heels
09-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Regina, you look very feminine! And I must agree with the other girls...that wig is you!!

sky0629
09-06-2006, 09:27 PM
I'll have to say you brought tears to my eye's, the end of your storie made me laugh, to funny! my day will come one day i'm sure
Sky

sky0629
09-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Also to answer the question your a passer. beautiful eye's nice hair your great
Sky

stacy
09-06-2006, 09:41 PM
oh yeah you pass!

JenniferMint
09-06-2006, 09:48 PM
I would never believe that you are a guy going on the posted pic.....the look, the hair and make up, clothes...you've been doing this for a while right? You look fabulous Regina!

To be honest, I can see some subtle masculine features in her face (though I can't quite express it in words), so I would believe that she could be a guy. But the overall look is pretty good.

Jennaie
09-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Regina:

I do not think he was being polite. I think you stumped him. congrats girl.:happy:

If I were to see you out and about, given enough time to see up close and personal as I can see your pic. I would have thought, "hmm.. to hard to tell for sure", but I know that I would not have had that much time to study your face and therefore, I would have thought you a female as well.

I think that as a cd I am more sensitive to the little tell tale signs that most people are not going to notice.

As far as I am concerned, you passed. Let's look at it from this view, if you had handed him a license that had your pic on it as a female and a female name, I don't think he would have noticed a thing. :happy:

Barb Valentine
09-06-2006, 10:48 PM
You look fantastic
And you did all the right thing
(not to get thrown in jail)

Deborah
09-06-2006, 11:25 PM
I the same situation I would have died on the

I'm still kinda young too but i imagine i would have had a heart attack lol.

Regina
09-07-2006, 07:37 AM
5' 10" bare feet 171 lbs, i was wearing a 2-2 1/2" heel, but was sitting in the car the whole time. Thanks!

Regina
09-07-2006, 07:43 AM
Ok.....I have a question.....how long have you been dressing? because going on your picture alone ...you're a total professional! :D

Ok, I know it was a worrying experience (I'd be really scared) but I would never believe that you are a guy going on the posted pic.....the look, the hair and make up, clothes...you've been doing this for a while right? You look fabulous Regina! No wonder the officer thought you were a woman! :happy:

Got any tips and tricks for me please? :D

How long have i been dressing? the night i took the photo had to have been around 2 years, i am on my fifth facial laser treatment that i started this year,this makes a big difference i do not regret it one bit. Thanks!