PDA

View Full Version : Hair rant

Linda-x
12-21-2004, 12:41 AM
It drives me nuts. Long feminine hair, or wigs in my case. I'm always fussing with it because it's either in my eyes, or mouth, or making my cheek ichie. And how about when you try and eat !!!! But on the other side, when those soft curls caress my shoulders, and I look in the mirror and see that the hair has made me look much more like a woman, then it's not so bad, but.... Then the slipping bra straps!! but that's another rant, for another time. Thank you girls, now drive on thru....

Tamara Croft
12-21-2004, 12:45 AM
LOL I know exactly what you mean.... except mines real, way past my shoulders now and drives me insane!!!!! As for bra straps....omg don't get me started and why's it always one??? Doesn't matter how much I tighten it, the damn thing still falls down :( I keep saying I'm gonna have it cut short.... but then again I know having long hair teases Tammy :p

Tamara x

DonnaT
12-21-2004, 12:58 AM
Oh yea. I "ranted" about the same thing with respect to the first wig I bought, last month. Takes some getting use to I reckon!

Wendy me
12-21-2004, 06:54 AM
my hair is now way past ears and in the back past my shoulders the bangs in my eyes growing crazey a big time pain god i love it falls in my eyes in my mouth yes i love it .
be getting it from the wife you look like a girl get it cut just keep blowing it off

Ashleigh
12-21-2004, 08:08 AM
The wig hair always seems to find my lipstick! :eek:

Georgette
12-21-2004, 10:05 AM
You Grrls with the bra straps haven't you heard of it stays body glue it does work. I have used it. Yes and that long hair is something t get used too I hope.LOL

Wendy me
12-21-2004, 10:14 AM
hair in eyes ,face all over pain in the as_.........bra strap slipping.......stockings slipping
nail chiped ................whats not fun with that.........enjoy you could be in drab

Sharon
12-21-2004, 10:20 AM
hair in eyes ,face all over pain in the as_.........bra strap slipping.......stockings slipping
nail chiped ................whats not fun with that.........enjoy you could be in drab

Atta girl!! LOL!

Wendy me
12-21-2004, 10:23 AM
useta look at things neg. thats no fun ........get out what you put in........

AnnaMaria
12-21-2004, 10:26 AM
The worst of it is the fact that if the hair is real you know that you can't cut it because it has taken so long for it to grow to the length that it is at. Mine has been growing for over two yrs now. I have had it trimed but that is it. And I know that if I cut it now i will never let it grow out again and that would be the worst. I am still trying to get use to having it in my face and fighting with it and my lipstick. It can be a pain but well worth the trouble for the knowledge that I won't have to get a wigg any time soon.

huggs
anna

Wendy me
12-21-2004, 11:15 AM
i think it scares the wife long ago "he ".....had hair half way past his back........

no plans to cut it soon now up in a tail bangs all over love it (wendy shakes her hair)

KayleighTV_UK
12-21-2004, 04:40 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, the last time i had mine cut properly was........ 1995.. i think?? maybe 94?? something like that.. when i left school anyway.. no wait, i had it cut sometime before 2000 because i dyed it black and i looked like a skunk when it started to grow out..

These days its full of semi permenant copper hair dye.. might do it properly, but dont want to have to get it cut again.... i think my split ends have split ends.. LOL

Now its .. nearly down to my bum and im very proud of it.. and as for the "hair in mouth" thing.. hair grips work well!! or tie it back! that always works.. back with a nice big bow in it or something... :)

Hope my words of wisdom help..

Kay

Robertacd
12-21-2004, 10:33 PM
It drives me nuts. Long feminine hair, or wigs in my case. I'm always fussing with it because it's either in my eyes, or mouth, or making my cheek ichie. And how about when you try and eat !!!! But on the other side, when those soft curls caress my shoulders, and I look in the mirror and see that the hair has made me look much more like a woman, then it's not so bad, but.... Then the slipping bra straps!! but that's another rant, for another time. Thank you girls, now drive on thru....

This is my natural hair, yes I know you are all tired of seeing it :eek:
http://home.comcast.net/~robertacd/rcdhair.jpg
But I will tell you this, I always tie it back when I am eating. A woman with longinsh hair should always be prepaird with a scrungie, clip, hair tie or scarf of some sort.

As for the slipping bra straps, honny you are wearing the wrong size bra!

Rikki
12-21-2004, 10:45 PM
Roberta,

Love your hair. How long did it take you to grow it that long? I let mine grow for three years and it was just to my sholders before the top notch fell out, then had to cut the rest. yik
Rikki

Robertacd
12-22-2004, 01:12 AM
Roberta,

Love your hair. How long did it take you to grow it that long?
Rikki

I have not had more than a trim in almost over 10 years :)

Than picture is a couple years old, its not quite that long now.
Its a couple inches shorter, a lot grayer and a bit thinner :(