PDA

View Full Version : My First Bra

Paula Thomas
09-06-2006, 08:45 PM
When I came home this evening from work, and went to change for dinner, I found a bag from J.C. Penney's on the bed.

My wife had bought me a Bali Downtime bra, white, "Cool Stretch" lining for cool, comfortable shaping (converts to T-back, Plunge front), size 40 with a B cup.

On sale for $4 (she couldn't pass it up, even if it did not fit, but it should have been the correct size).

I tried it on with her help, and the B cup is too big (my wife says it may be O.K. if I get one that is lined or a push-up).

I knew I was an A cup, but with inserts it should be O.K.

I thanked her profusely.

Next step - get inserts.

When your wife goes out and buys you clothes, you know she is accepting your CD.

We got the Winter/Christmas J.C. Penney's catalog today in the mail.

Showed her two short chemise sleepwear (red satin print, and winter blue silk).

She said she preferred the red satin print (so I need to work on getting it, and it may not take too much work to get it).

Tina Dixon
09-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Well arn't you the lucky one:thumbsup:

Barb Valentine
09-06-2006, 08:58 PM
I think that's so sweet your wife buying you a bra

DAVIDA
09-06-2006, 08:59 PM
It is always special when the wife buys something. It makes the experience just a little more pleasurable!

Jenna1561
09-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Congratulations Paula - you are one lucky girl!

Jenna

Andrea_cd
09-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Oh you lucky girl , i wish my wife would buy me lingerie

victoriapink
09-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Wives like that don't come up often. Feel lucky and get away from the computer, enjoy the profound bliss of feeling accepted and loved -while it lasts (hopefully forever)-On the other hand...
JCPenney?!?
Kisses
Victoria Pink

sissystephanie
09-06-2006, 09:16 PM
I fondly remember the time, years ago, when my wife (God rest her soul) bought me a pair of silk panties. She had known about my CD'ing for some time. She was buying herself a nightgown and saw me looking at the pretty panties. We were in a Nordstrom's. She took a pair of pale blue silk panties off the rack and asked me if I would like to have them. Of course I said YES!!:love: :love: So she bought them and then had me model them when we got home. I wore them to bed, and it was a great night!:love:

Sissy

More girl than man!

krisybryant
09-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Paula I'm a little confused. I've never seen a 40A. If you have a 40 inch chest you probably would have larger cup than A wouldn't you? Unless you dont want forms and only like the small inserts? or is it the man chest you want to preserve?

I would have guessed a 40 chest is at least a C if not a D cup?

stacy
09-06-2006, 09:43 PM
lucky you

Denee
09-06-2006, 10:19 PM
You're very fortunate Paula to have someone so understanding. I don't think that my wife is there yet.

Denee

When I came home this evening from work, and went to change for dinner, I found a bag from J.C. Penney's on the bed.

My wife had bought me a Bali Downtime bra, white, "Cool Stretch" lining for cool, comfortable shaping (converts to T-back, Plunge front), size 40 with a B cup.

On sale for $4 (she couldn't pass it up, even if it did not fit, but it should have been the correct size).

I tried it on with her help, and the B cup is too big (my wife says it may be O.K. if I get one that is lined or a push-up).

I knew I was an A cup, but with inserts it should be O.K.

I thanked her profusely.

Next step - get inserts.

When your wife goes out and buys you clothes, you know she is accepting your CD.

We got the Winter/Christmas J.C. Penney's catalog today in the mail.

Showed her two short chemise sleepwear (red satin print, and winter blue silk).

She said she preferred the red satin print (so I need to work on getting it, and it may not take too much work to get it).