PDA

View Full Version : Fitting the clothes better?

eleyna
09-07-2006, 05:07 AM
My legs got me into this mess (*g*) with their obsession for stockings and skirts. Unfortunately, after that my body continues in a top-half-of-the-hour-glass-hahaha shape. My shoulders are naturally a little broad, but its more my upper arms that spoil the illusion.

I have a Total Gym that I'm using to shape my lower body a little better, just wondering if any of you have exercise recommendations for trying to adapt or at least soften my shape a little? They have a feminine exercise regimen in the exercise book that came with the Gym, but I don't want to make it blatant :)

Karren H
09-07-2006, 06:53 AM
That's a tough one......It's hard to reduce the upper body. I had a Total Gym, figured I could end up looking like Christy more than Chuck...hehehe, but got a universal gym a few months ago. I work mainly on exersizes that work .y stomach and lower body, and to a lesser extend my chest muscles. plus I play ice hockey twice a week so I get a complete work out from that...plus walking the dog 4 times a week.... but then again I don't have a largeish upper body either...

Stay away from the arm muscle building exersizes.....you just have to let the upper body muscles reduce on their own due to lack of usage..

Love Karren

Helen in OK
09-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Try this site

http://www.reneereyes.com/

It had a section somewhere about exercise, what to do and what not to do.

Helen in OK

eleyna
09-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Thanks, Karen :)

Helen - the only exercise links I could find said "Coming soon" - could you PM me a link if you have it?

Teal
09-07-2006, 02:46 PM
I have the same problem with the upper half...broad shoulders. However, my lower half seems to be more curvy like a woman's. I'm not sure why. I do some running and light weights to stay toned, but I just have these hips and legs that look very unmale...almost voluptuous. I must have some sort of hormone imbalance because I tend to store fat where most women do.

MsJanessa
09-07-2006, 04:04 PM
My legs got me into this mess (*g*) with their obsession for stockings and skirts. Unfortunately, after that my body continues in a top-half-of-the-hour-glass-hahaha shape. My shoulders are naturally a little broad, but its more my upper arms that spoil the illusion.

I have a Total Gym that I'm using to shape my lower body a little better, just wondering if any of you have exercise recommendations for trying to adapt or at least soften my shape a little? They have a feminine exercise regimen in the exercise book that came with the Gym, but I don't want to make it blatant :)

Running or jogging(walking if you can't do either) is your best bet---it will slim you down without increasing muscle mass in your upper body(actually if you just jog your muscle mass will decrease.)

Yes I am
09-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Cardio, cardio, and then some more cardio.

Helen in OK
09-07-2006, 07:46 PM
I finally found it, it was in the t-girl survival guide, under tips for looking better, then exercise and diet, or just click on the following

http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/make-4body0-0index.htm

Helen in OK