PDA

View Full Version : how old were you when the urge began?

Tiana
09-07-2006, 02:18 PM
just wondered when you started cding, what age were you and what was the first thing you tried on?
i was around 10 and i was fascinated by my sisters long quilted dressing gown (remember those!) and it progressed from there x

Rene L
09-07-2006, 02:31 PM
I first got the ideas when I was around 7 or 8. Mom and my aunt would step over me while I was lying on the floor - while they were wearing dresses. I saw their slips, hose and girdles. That made me real curious. The first things I tried on at about 11 years old were mom's bras, girdles and panties. I've been hooked ever since.

susancheerleader
09-07-2006, 02:34 PM
I was about 12-13 years old. I kept stealing my sisters leotards. And kept getting caught and yelled at for it. But I did it again, and again. But then I gave up. But I started again last year (I'm now 42) when I wore a skirt at work as a joke. But it felt too good so now I'm hooked....

KateLongman27
09-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Must of been 12/13ish tried on a free pair of stockings that came with an alocohlic drink that was in the cupboard and then got more adventurous.

Teal
09-07-2006, 02:41 PM
I think I was about 4 when I first tried to shave my legs (just like mom). Needles to say it was ugly and my mom had a fit because I took some skin off. In the years following I used my moms makeup and she caught me a few times, but just tried to ignore it. I graduated to her nylons, dresses and shoes and whatever I could get my hands on through my teen years. From my earliest recollections I'd lay in my bed at night and just fantasize about being a girl all dressed up.

Diane098
09-07-2006, 03:08 PM
About 10 and it was a yellow long sleeved dress that went great with the petticoats. My mom saved alot of old clothes for the halloween box. It was great I had a ready stash whenever I wanted. I still preferred my sisters clothes though they were a little more up to date.

Bobby
09-07-2006, 03:21 PM
I remember the day as if it were yesterday. Previously to that day I had no interest whatsoever in any female attire. However, I came home from school (9th grade) and my sixteen year old cousin had been in my bedroom and changed out of her school clothes and into her bathing suite for an afternoon at the beach. Sitting on my bed was a pair of red nylon panties (full brief style). Suddenly, I was seized with the desire to try them on. and I did, and I absolutely loved the way they fit and felt. I must have spent an hour in the house alone walking around in "my panties" and looking at myself in a full view mirror. I hated to take them off but I did. Shortly thereafter I managed to get over to her house and remove them. I wore them until they just fell apart. I have been a crossdresser since I came home from the Navy.

Nicola46
09-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Mine started when i was about 8 or 9. I cant remember exactly how things happened but my cousin Sue and I ended up swapping clothes, and watching each other as one does at that age.

Josie
09-07-2006, 03:30 PM
When I was about six years old I kept wearing my sister's sweater. My mother would make me take it off and scold me. Later on around age 10 or 11 I would sneak their bras and panties and wear them in the bathroom. The urge seems to have stuck.

Yes I am
09-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Four years old. I was jealous of the pretty things the girls got to wear at Easter compared to my dull and boring suit.

Marla S
09-07-2006, 03:49 PM
First memmories I relate to that at the age of 4 or 5 (didn't get a leotard and tights :mad: ), related phantasies about 8-9 (oriental princess), actually dressing about 10-12 (can't remember exactly) - pentyhose and panties (time when I realized, it is considered wrong). A lot of "girls activities" besides more "boyish" ones whole the time.

ahardbodie
09-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I was 8, with 3 sisters I had plenty of clothes to chose from. I lived in the country so I would sneak out to the barns or the woods and get dressed up.

Julogden
09-07-2006, 04:21 PM
I've been dressing for as long as I can remember, probably started at 3 or 4 years old or so.

Carol:hugs:

KarenSusan
09-07-2006, 04:42 PM
I was 8 or 9. My grandmother lived with us and there was a closet that both she and my mother stored their old clothes. I saw a skirt one day and tried it on over my pants. Then I took my pants off and put the skirt on. Felt the skirt on my legs and the rest is history.

Lissa Stevens
09-07-2006, 04:49 PM
I was around 7 years old. I started with my mom's panties and bras. It didn't take long before I was in her dresses and panty hose.

wendy
09-07-2006, 05:00 PM
around 5, I tried on my mom's panties at first. I then expanded and tried on her bras, must've been 6 or 7 at that point.

Helen MC
09-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Aged 12 when I first tried on a pair of my sister Anne's (aged 14) knickers . Hooked ever since and have loved every minute.

DonnaT
09-07-2006, 05:54 PM
6 or 7, opportunity showed itself around 10.

Lisa Marie
09-07-2006, 05:55 PM
I first started dressing around the age of 9 right after my dad had passed away. I rememeber the first thing trying on was a pair of mom's pantyhose.

Alex R
09-07-2006, 06:09 PM
The urge?

The real urge - well the mid twenties - late I know.

But the real implementation? - late forties!

My goodness - what a waste!

melisa6
09-07-2006, 06:26 PM
When i was in Middle School i forgot how old. It looked like so much fun to dress and play with make up.

Butterfly Bill
09-07-2006, 06:31 PM
The nudging started when I was about 11. The chance and the urge was when I was 13, with a taffeta formal gown that was in a hangar bag up in the attic.

Shiny
09-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Nylons, damn NYLONS! And garters, and girdles and slips and....... S***!

Jena11
09-07-2006, 06:35 PM
My earliest memories are from about Kindergarden. I so wanted to tell my mom what I wanted to be for halloween, but was afraid. I only wanted to be some kind of girl thing. Then in 2nd grade I had a friend that was a girl and we would play and dress up at her house. We would just pick out dresses and whatever in her room. I know her mom was home and never told us we could not. We would also wear necklace or two. Then in 3rd grade. I was dared by some other boys at my house to try on a bra that was out on the ironing board and I did. Then they told others at school. It really hurt and from that point forward in my life I really did not have any friends that were boys. I would sometimes try on my mom's clothes and then one summer day we were at her fieind's house and I did not have any clothes so they gave me some of her's. I got some pink satin bikini panties and t-shirt and shorts. From that point forward. I always wanted to be a girl. Jena

catherine37
09-07-2006, 06:41 PM
About 5. I used to pull my vest from out of my underpants and pretend it was a dress. Then at about 10 I started to try my mother's clothes on

Randee
09-07-2006, 06:54 PM
I remember being fascinated with the tights the girls wore under their dresses as early as 2nd grade and the way the girls all looked in onepiece bathing suits. They were so different than anything I wore. Even though my sister took ballet, I never thought much of the leotards and tights she was wearing when mom dropped her off at dancing school every week. Then one day when I was 9, a girl in my class wore one for show-and-tell to do a dance for us. From that day, I was curious how it would feel to wear them and somehow kinda felt that me dressing in them would be something I was not supposed to do. Then by age 10, curiousity got the best of and I tried on some things from my sister's dance bag when home alone.

Joyce1702
09-07-2006, 07:09 PM
I started around 4. I was the youngest, and while my brother and sister were in school, I could be home and getting all my mother's attention. I loved helping do the laundry and other household chores. I even got a toy washing maching for Christmas. My mother had a rhinestone bracelet that I adored and would wear all the time.

My sister would sometimes dress me in her clothes too, so she'd have a playmate. I loved wearing a dress and playing with dolls. Not that I didn't enjoy the traditional boy stuff too. I got into it more when i got a little older and could spend time at home alone. Then I scoured my sister's and mother's drawers and closets for things I could wear.

Joyce

KatieZ
09-07-2006, 07:27 PM
My first memory is when I was about 3. My mom caught my sitting in her closet with a bra on and putting on a pair of her heels. She made a big ordeal about it, trying to embarrass me in to being a boy I guess. It didn't stop me from dressing, but I learned young to be secretive about it.

Hugs

MelindaC
09-07-2006, 08:45 PM
I was 11 when I had an overwhelming urge to try on a girdle and stockings. From the moment I had the girdle on, I was hooked and things progressed from there .......

Luciana Vitale
09-07-2006, 08:56 PM
I think I was about 5 or 6 and a friend of my mom came home and was sitting at the table and I was under it, and I began touching her legs, of course she was wearing nylons. Pantyhose was my first and favorite

Luciana:happy: :happy:

Denee
09-07-2006, 08:59 PM
I was around nine or ten. I was actually an alter boy at catholic school that I attended and I remembered how nice it felt wearing the alter boy outfit. I found myself volunteering for alter boy service a lot.

:devil:
Denee

ColleenCD
09-07-2006, 09:03 PM
I was 8 years old and in my parents bathroom, I saw a pair of Mom's pantyhose on the rack drying. For reason's known only to God, I was drawn to try them on. The rest is now...well...me!

Colleen

Calliope
09-07-2006, 09:15 PM
First dressed at 11 - standard age so I hear.

I will add something that might have some extra significance. The year was 1971. Anyone remember the 'liberated' early 70's? Walter (Wendy) Carlos (Switched On Bach). Happy Hooker. Sensuous Woman. The Christine Jorgensen Story (movie). Myra Breckinridge. My super-liberal parents talked about the movies and the books were lying around the house - so I was pretty stimulated by gender stuff the moment I 'just decided' to go through my mother's dresser drawers that fateful afternoon.

Liberal media. :bonk:

samantha#1
09-07-2006, 09:23 PM
In high school (about 11) I used to come home and try on mums clothes and parade around the house. did not do much cding in my late teens but after I got married at 22 the urge hit back like a ton of bricks and from then until now I have always had the urge to dress. I came out to my wife after we were together for 2 years and she accepted it totally. The first time she saw me was amazing, I had been off work all day so had plenty of time for shaving, getting my clothes together and also having numerous practice runs with make up and hair. When she got home I had cooked dinner for a romantic evening and met her at the door fully dressed. I know she was a little shocked bit I also suspected that she may have known that I had been rummerging around her closet from time to time, anyhow she said "you look terrific, what do I call you" and from there Samantha and Linda had one of their most memorable evenings ever. I love my wife so very much.
Hugs to all.
Samantha

Stephenie S
09-07-2006, 09:26 PM
I can't remember a time when I was not obsessed with the thought that I should have been a girl. Nor can I remember the first article of clothing I tried on. Probably a training bra belonging to a cousin. I was 8, 10, ?? somewhere in there. I would play with my mother's clothes way before that, but I was too small to try them on. The smell in her lingerie drawer is something I remember.

Steph

krissy
09-07-2006, 09:36 PM
:o I was about 9 years old i remember asking my sister too let me wear her clothes at a movie house my mom left us at .we used to stay at the movies all day mour mom picked us up at hight.so we went to the girls bathroom and we changed clothes .i put on her panties her skirt and blouse even her shoes.she wore my clothes .she hated it but i loved it .i remeber how i felt so beautiful walking down those stairs to go see the move i stayed dressed like that for the rest of the day she got mad at me because i didnt want to change back
im krissy i love to wear womens clothes and ill never stop

Tina Dixon
09-07-2006, 09:56 PM
You know I'm not sure what age it was, around 10 may be and it was a nylon nightie from the sixties that I do remember:D

Jennaie
09-07-2006, 10:01 PM
I can't remember not wanting to. I can only remember back to age 4 though. Must have been all the drugs I used prior to that. :lol:

theresa
09-07-2006, 10:05 PM
All my friends in kindergarten were girls, played house with them and was so jealous of their pretty dresses. Started dressing around 9 or 10 in my moms clothes and when my mom found out she was fine with me playing "dress up" until my dad found out. Cointinued to dress with female attire whenever the opportunity presented itself but had limited clothing options, actually had to sew my own female attire. Usually that ended up pretty sucky looking since Im a crummy seamstress, but I didnt care at the time.

CheriTV2006
09-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Around five. I got curious with my mom's closet. I remember cherishing these pumps in there which had clear 4-inch clear heels with small red roses embeded in them (I think they were lucite). Cheri.

angelfire
09-07-2006, 10:10 PM
I guess when I was 7 or 8. I would play dress-up with a girl who I was friends with. I asked her to try on her panties a few times during our games, and she always said no. Then the one time she did offer, I felt to embarrassed and said no. I regret that.

Bernice
09-07-2006, 10:11 PM
I was almost 11, probably late in 1965. Mother had left a light green poly/cotton pleated button-front shirtwaist dress hanging in the downstairs bathroom for over a month. I used to like to go naked when she was out partying at night, (parents were separated by then, and my infant brother was usually asleep). One evening I got a little cold, so rather than go back upstairs, I put her dress on. The rest is history! P.S. that particular style of dress is still one of my very favorites.

eleventhdr
09-07-2006, 10:23 PM
I was just perhaps about four or five when it did strike me that girls were somehow very different and that to be one would be oh so much better.

They were very myterious to me at that age and the feeling was that to be one of them and dress liike them would have been perfered.

But then it was lost by the time i moved to where i am still now and it was at the age of six or seven that to be feminine was just not something that you should ever be the old macho boy stuff yuck.

I still think that if and when i had been given a chance i would have stil rather haved been so mmuch more girlish and i alwasy did have a soft side to me that was never really allowed to floish at all very much you had to be all or nothing a real boy whatever the heck that was ever suppose to be boys in that time were not allowed or suppose to show that they were different in anyway at least that's the way it was here in the midwest.

Again yuck why oh why would it ever have made any difference to have a feminine side and want to dress like you really did want to i mean who really does care what cloths you just might perfer to wear that that really make any differnence at all and if and when you just might say outloud that you would rather be a girl oh well you get the picture.

Like there was some horrible punishment for saying so.

And wanting to change in an instant to female i mean what is that Really what would be so very awful about being or becoming a girl nothtin really but then. It was that way so you tell me hmmm.

I still think i shpuld have been the girl in my family or somehow somehwere somewhen indeed to be a girl oh my that would have been the way that's why i am the way i am now at long last is it to late.

Oh well in the very next life I am going to be female for sure that is how it must be

My soul is female inside.

Jay Suzy!

VtVicky
09-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Second grade, about 7 yrs old. I was out of underwear and my mom gave me a pair of my sisters underpants. I recall standing at the urinal at school noticing the colorful pattern and feel. The next I recall was around 5th or 6th grade. One of my buddies talked about how arousing his mom's panties were. I started rummaging through our laundry at home and found that I agreed with him. Thus started a long relationship with lingerie that continues to today.

Karren H
09-07-2006, 10:28 PM

Love Karren

CrissyBlair
09-08-2006, 02:03 AM
I was 3 or 4, mom caught me putting her panty hose on in the bathroom. Her boyfriends used to tease her that I would grow up to be a transvestite! She also found my stash when I was 15 and never spoke of it.

Joy Carter
09-08-2006, 02:15 AM
Age 3 or 4 I tried on grandma's house dress it was yellow with that explosion of tiny flowers all over it. She did catch me but I don't recall her reaction. And until recently it was depressing to me that I had these kind of urges. I'm making up for it now that I have accepted my gurl side. Mastercard I hate you ! LOL :o

Mistybtm
09-08-2006, 03:59 AM
I was in my earley teens when i first started dressing

Kate Simmons
09-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Knee high to a Drag Queen I'd estimate. I was enthralled by watching "Uncle Miltie" dressed as a woman on his TV (!) show. :happy: Ericka Kay

ronda
09-08-2006, 04:26 AM
i was 3 or 4 i would wear my mom or sisters dress panties and heels they would yell at me but i did it any way and still do :hugs: :happy:

RachelDenise
09-08-2006, 04:47 AM
It must have been around age 10 or so. Went into my mom's lingerie drawer and tried on a bra. Still my favorite item today! I kept using her things until I began to get my own, and the rest is history or should I say herstory?

gessella24
09-08-2006, 05:21 AM
just wondered when you started cding, what age were you and what was the first thing you tried on?
i was around 10 and i was fascinated by my sisters long quilted dressing gown (remember those!) and it progressed from there x

I belive i was 9...my cousin was looking for somone to model for make up and she needed someone with double eyelid... i guess i was coersed into it... when it was complete, i did not recognise myself... and looked like a 9 year old shool girl.

RikkiOfLA
09-08-2006, 05:24 AM
Age 4.

Rikki

Larissa
09-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Sometime around 8, I was caught in a closet wearing a slip. How appropriate... :yikes:

Girly Sara
09-08-2006, 07:37 AM
I was around 13 when i was fascinated by a pair of my Mum's panties in the airing cupboard. Had to take them out and try them on. 24 years on, i feel blessed to have my feminine side.

Sara xxx

jessa
09-08-2006, 07:38 AM
I was nine and tried on my sisters panties one night when was in bed.It felt so good!!!and from there it went on to moms lingerie and my sisters too when i was alone at home oh the fun!!!!!! :happy:

LARIE
09-08-2006, 07:51 AM
I don't remember trying or wanting to try any of my sister's or mother's clothes. If I did and was ever caught, I would have been razzed til we were all in the grave, and that would have been 'publicly razzed'. My sister loved to humiliate me whenever she could. The only things I tried on were after we got married, and they were my SO's girdles, (SO never knew, but probably wondered why the were a little bigger the next time she wore them) and that was probably 30 years ago. Not until two years ago did I start wearing girdles and pantys and recently bras and night gowns or satin PJs to lounge around in late evenings and early mornings. Told SO, this morning,I needed a nude color bra that would not show thtough under some of lighter colored shirts. She should have one for me this afternoon. Life is good!!!

moira1952
09-08-2006, 07:52 AM
I was around 11 y/o and I can remember watching my mother and aunt standing talking at a family wedding , both wearing classic suits with pencil skirts and heels and thinking how I wished I could look so sophisticated. I would pretend that i was wearing some gorgous creation ..... isn't the imagination great :heehee: .
When i started work in 1967 I was 15 y/o and with the house empty all day and I worked evenings I was free to dress , my mothers suit fitted me , her heels also, and the evening I first ventured out into the world as Moira was the start of my life ....... now almost 40 y/o later i am still a prisoner within my body, but someday I will fly free and become the person I wish to be.

Toni Shelton
09-08-2006, 07:59 AM
I was 9 year old when I started dressing. But felt as if I was a girl for as long as I remember. I would wear my sisters shoes and think of how good they felt. I wanted to dress as a girl when I played house, I ran for home coming Queen in the first grade, at age 6, and wanted to be the girl in all the kids play. I could not understand why I was so different down there, from the other girls. Now I understand, and Love everytime I put on my dresses or even panties.

Lilith Moon
09-08-2006, 08:06 AM
About 5. I used to pull my vest from out of my underpants and pretend it was a dress. Then at about 10 I started to try my mother's clothes on

This topic crops up every few weeks :-)

I remember being in a high sided cot with a view of myself through a bedroom mirror if I stood up, I must have been about 3 yo. I used to take off my pajamas and drape the cot sheets around me, then do little twirls to make my "dress" flare out.

Under the cotton sheets was a rubber sheet that made a cool looking shiny cloak. To this day, I have a rubber/shiny fetish and have several raincoats as well as the usual femme gear.

Obviously, even at that age, my wish to look girly was already established..how, when ? I haven't a clue, but sex wasn't part of the deal until puberty hit much later (very much later for me, another story).

In the time I have been visiting crossdressers.com I have read many threads that explore the why and what of crossdressing. However, the so-called experts in the field of psychology seem to blunder around with half baked ideas, human gender is obviously a complete mystery to them. There is a rich pool of anecdotal information in crossdressers.com that, I'm convinced, could vastly increase our general understanding of gender if only someone were to research it with an open mind. I'm not thinking about it from the POV of studying a clinical "condition". I am interested in how we people who challenge the gender traditions of society can give a general insight into what this thing called gender is about for everybody.

Lorna
09-08-2006, 09:00 AM
Clearly I'm in the minority having, as far as I remember, not tried on any female clothes until I was 13 (late 1950s). I had no sisters and, like most of my male contemporaries in the area wher I lived, went to an all-male secondary school. My only "contact" with girls was when travelling to and from school. My interest in the opposite sex was great - because I had had so little close experience with girls. I noticed that the girls started wearing stockings when they reached about 12 or 13 and I was fascinated to know what it felt like.

My grandmother, who lived with us, died in 1957 and that meant I was alone in the house when I returned from school. I decided to find a pair of my mother's stockings and try them on. Of course, they wouldn't stay up. I tried elastic bands to keep them up but that was unsatisfactory. I knew about girdles and corsets but didn't know whether that's what the girls I watched used to hold up their nylons. I found an old (pink-coloured Gossard) girdle at the bottom of a drawer (probably no longer worn by my mother) and tried that. It was too loose and I had to put a leather trouser belt on to secure the girdle round my waist.....but then, for the first time, I could get some idea what girls felt like wearing stockings. I also found a grey, pleated skirt in my mother's wardrobe and put that on as well. It was quite long, well below my knees, but was the nearest I could get to the school outfits that I saw the girls around me wearing. From that time, opn two afternoons a week when school finished early and I had the house to myself, I would dress up - though with a very limited "wardrobe"!

siennacd
09-08-2006, 09:55 AM
I was prob. about 7 or 8 when I first dressed. I put on a a pair of my sisters panties and a matching bra. Dressed on and off for a while then started to dress again within the last few months.

Sienna

Melinda Lou
09-08-2006, 11:29 AM
My mom planted the seed when she put me in a pair of my girl cousin's panties at about age 4 or 5 (long story I've told elsewhere); it was dormant until I hit about 11 and came back strong then. I've worn girls' or women's clothes (usually panties and other underthings) off and on ever since (I'm 37 now).

Tommie Rae
09-08-2006, 12:06 PM
I was probably 12 or 13. Discovered my mother's lone-line bra and I've been hooked ever since.

janedoe311
09-08-2006, 02:08 PM
When I started admiring girls for their being pretty and nice dresses and there long hair, not to mention they were not bullied and beat up for being different, I was about 10 or so. I did not CD was too afraid even it I had access to girls clothes; (step-father was strict and made fun of me as well.) I was never called a sissy by school mates, (as I said I suppressed it but my step father did a couple of times.)

For all intent and purposes I suppressed that part of me until recently. This site has helped and is much less expensive then therapy!

Cathleen
09-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Mom was divorced when I was very little, and she and I lived in her parents' home. By age 5, I had already experimented with her bathing suit, girdle and stockings. Not too many years later, she succumbed to cancer, and I was raised by my grandparents. I appropriated what was left of mom's old girdles, bra, skirt, blouses etc. and wore them surreptitiously until I outgrew them or my grandmother confiscated and threw them away. After that, I continued to "borrow" my grandmother's things through my high school years.

Denee's tale of her altar boy days, reminds me of the many occasions when I would serve at Mass during the mid- to late-1950's. Often, a girdle, nylons and long-line bra (and even a slip at times) were hidden beneath my drabs, which were covered by my ankle length cassock and my lace surplice. Feeling the pull of my garters whenever I knelt down was distracting - to say the least!

Cathy

keydup2
09-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Hello all
loved the threads no pun intended
nut we were noise and my mom whipped us all 2 bros 3 sisters,2nd time we woke her...she dressed us boys in sistere panties(step ins then) and dresses and made us go across street (about 400 feet) down to a neighbor, an older widow nd ask to borrow the paper...she sent the paper home with my brothers after taking offense to me...(????) i never said anything ...she said it was the way i looked, who knows
but she had a lort of sport with me and made me show her my step ins
and lift her dress and look at hers
....WOW...

Sakura Kinomoto
09-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Actually I dont recall the exact time it happened,I was 18 at the time,and I remember watching on TV a guy croosdressing in a movie.He looked like he was really enjoying it,and I felt that I had to do it.My mom then put her clothes in my closet because she didnt had any space,and whenever I was alone,I started triying on her clothes,mostly dresses.Then my mother borrowed me her clothes from time to time (coats,mostly)whenever it was cold....my mom catched me when I was bathing in a swimsuit that I had bought,she freaked out,and to these day she suspect something although
I dont want to tell her my little secret.I was hooked the first time I tried
that swimsuit,I really enjoyed it! What a story eh?By the way,I am 30 now and I love to croosdress!!!

eleyna
09-09-2006, 01:07 AM
my mom catched me when I was bathing in a swimsuit that I had bought,she freaked out,and to these day she suspect something although

You know ... that sounds like it might have been a situation that would have shocked most people without the swimsuit. Might not need to be quite so afraid she won't accept your secret.

nicki
09-09-2006, 02:09 AM
I started when i was around 10 with moms bra's, panties, gaters, stockings. O the feeling . Hooked ever sense

Robin
09-09-2006, 02:43 AM
A costume party attended by brothers, sister, and me. Mom ran out of ideas for costumes by the time she got to me, but had just received a big box of hand-me-downs from her sister. She pulled out one of my cousin's sundresses, tugged off my t-shirt, and pulled the dress over my head. She quickly decided my skivvies wouldn't do and replaced them with a pair of panties from the box. A pair of Mary Janes from the box, washcloth over the face, and I was costumed. I felt so pretty that day, and several of the adults at the party commented on what a pretty girl I was. I've wanted to feel that way ever since.

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-09-2006, 02:48 AM
My first time was at around 10, I tried on my mother's bra and jewelry one day when I was alone for an hour or so and i was instantly hooked. When I was sent to my father's farm at the age of 12 I stopped entirely until one day he came home with a *girl friend* who was kind enough to leave some articles of clothing behind for me to find. From that point on I dressed each and every chance I got and played various fantasy roles.

eli
09-09-2006, 04:52 AM
At age of 5 my mom dressed me in my sisters school uniform to show the family how it looked. On my own I started dressing at age of 11.

Kisses, Eli

KIRA ANN
09-09-2006, 06:51 AM
early teens. off and on there after. :happy:

Ally K
09-09-2006, 07:41 AM
The urge started early for me, probably around 8 or 9. My mom worked as a judge for the local pageants, and my aunt owned a dress shop. So I was around pretty dresses all the time. I wished that I had gotten a chance to actually wear them...

Brigett
09-09-2006, 09:18 AM
I was about 8 or 9 when I wore my first pair of panties. The urge never left me, and has expanded to all things femme.

KellyCD
09-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Mine started at 7.

I'm 23 now so I've been doing it for 16 years now.........:heehee:

gennee
09-09-2006, 11:41 AM
I only got the urge over a year ago at age fifty-six. I never had the urge to dress as a child or gender issues growing up. It's possible that these were buried inside of me and was ready to come out.

I tried on my wife's dress and was hooked. In the ensuing weeks I realized that I was a transvestite. The urge to dress gets stronger as I get older.

Gennee

Imogen_Mann
09-09-2006, 01:32 PM
The "urge" ? Not sure about it being an urge to be honest, but by the time I was 4 years old I was a regular visitor to both my sisters and mothers wardrobes.

Throughout my life the only times I have not regularly dressed was while at Boarding School, where it simply was not possible, but while there, as a teen, it was a contributing factor in almost all of my , shall we call them, teenage thoughts while undertaking a degree of self stimulation in the shower block ?

It's no more an urge than breathing or walking .... It's what I do naturally.

sparks
09-09-2006, 01:35 PM
four

gail price
09-09-2006, 02:30 PM
about eight years old. i used to put on my moms slips :o. they don't make em today like they used too.

Barb Valentine
09-09-2006, 02:34 PM
At the ripe old age of 6
It was with one of my mothers slips
Oh it felt so good

gail price
09-09-2006, 05:45 PM
I was about eight and the first item i tried on was a slip. This belonged to the child minder :devil:

Vivian Best
09-09-2006, 06:21 PM
I can't really tell you when I started! I can remember at a very young age that I wanted to wear girls clothes. That was probably was four or five years old.

Vivian:rose2:

c@rm3n
09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
I think, my earliest memory is of my older brother coming home from school finding me under the bed and running to find our sister saying he's doing it again. She made me sit in her lap still wearing one of her dresses, while she read me a book. After several years of doing it when ever I a chance. (don't remember getting caght again). My sister first moved out, then we moved to a different part of the state abandoning our old home with all of my sisters clothes.

I completly forgot untill I moved into a foster home and one of the kids we had living with us wanted to be a girl, and some how she got me started I was maybe 15.

Also remember wanting to dress as a princess when I was really young for holloween the only way my sister got me to even go trick-or-treating was by picking a costume that had "makeup". it was a vampire.

sami1952
09-10-2006, 05:26 PM
I was around 12 when i started,try mostly bras and i started wearing my sisters undies,dresses and panties,did it mostly off and on for a while,when i finally told my wife i started wearing panties all the the time,they are more comfortable for me.

Snookums
09-12-2006, 10:34 PM
sometime after I turned 1 year old I decided I wanted to dress like mommy.
actually I was born this way,there was never an urge to wear womens clothes.

davina s
09-12-2006, 11:29 PM
I remember the girls in grade school would twirl around and their dresses or skirts would go up and I wanted to that very much but I was wearning pants and it was not the same. Sometime when I was under 10 years old I tried on my mother's petticoats at home and twirled around and I felt so good and of course that led to other times and other clothes. I still enjoy doing it.

Davina

Ronnie1307
09-12-2006, 11:34 PM
My earliest memories of weraing womens clothing was when I was 12 years old. My birthday is on Halloween so each year I would get excited & wonder what am I going to be this year. Unfortunately the last year that I went trick or treating was when I was 11 years old. The next year I started my yearly tradition of handing out candy to kids who come to the door. I got to see all of the boys and girls and what costumes they had on. Every time I went trick or treating in the past I would have to wear boys costumes. I didn't think that it was fair that only the girls got to wear the really nice looking costumes. I got curious and started to look at all of the clothes that my sister had. I didn't think that it was fair that she got to wear all of the pretty clothes and outfits either. Then I got the urge and put on both her bra and panties. I liked how they looked in the mirror and tried them on again a few weeks later. Then I found myself at home alone for a long time and started trying on everything that she had. I liked the dresses the most, especially the ones with the zipper in them. Then I progressed on to my moms clothes and got hooked when I found her square dancing outfits. I got caught by my mom a couple of times and she told me that if I felt that I had to keep dressing up that I would have to buy my own clothes and wear them in private. I have been crossdressing privately for 30 years since.

Take Care,
Ronnie

krisybryant
09-12-2006, 11:35 PM
I was 13 with mom's bras; padded with socks. I'd cloak myself in a robe and go in the back yard at night to feel the cool night air and 'take care of business'

Those were the most thrilling times.

theresa
09-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Around 4-5 years old, as best I can remember.

Clare
09-13-2006, 03:56 AM
I can recall playing dress-ups with a girl from next door (neigbour) when I was about 8 yrs old. But, the real desire to crossdress began when I was about 12 yrs old. It was a very strong urge and each time I snuk something of my Mom's, I wanted to take soemthing even more daring the next time.

I backed off during my older teenage years for obvious reasons, but the crossdressing urge came back strongly in my early twenties.

Vicky_Scot
09-13-2006, 04:02 AM
I started around the age of 12/13 years old. I have now dressed for over nearly 30 years. And still loving every minute of it.

Susan Johnson
09-13-2006, 04:17 AM
I was about 12 or 13. started off borrowing knickers from my mothers cupboard. (stuff just kept in a big heap) graduated to open bottom girdles and stockings and a bra stuffed with stockings. can remember trying a skirt but can't remember blouses. stopped for several years after leaving school but told my wife of my liking for female underclothing after we married. Have been out driving a few times away from home area accompanied by my wife and now wear knickers 24/7 with her knowledge and reluctant approval.
life is good
Susan
:happy:

lexygirl
09-13-2006, 04:52 AM
I was about 6 and my grandmother used my to model her dresses.:heehee:

laurajeantv
09-13-2006, 10:30 AM
I was eight and fascinated by my mother's clothing. One day, I tried it and lets just say that I was hooked- bra straps and all- forever.

Laura Jean

tootall452
09-14-2006, 06:12 AM
I started when I was around 5 or 6. for some reason my sisters clothes looked cool an intersting. So why my sisters an mom where not home I would dress up an look at my self in the mirrow. I did this when I could at one time mom did catch me with my sisters panties not once but twice an she threatened me if she catches me again with them she was going to take me to the mall an buy me panties to wear. After that I made sure she did not find them again of course as I grew up I started wearing my sisters panties to jr high school . The only thing was not to get caught in the gym locker room with them on, it was not easy but I did manage to get undressed for gym class an back in them after words.

Lee51964
09-14-2006, 08:32 AM
she had the best clothes I have a picture of me in her dress at age 4

MsEva
09-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh boy, I will wade in....

As I have mentioned in previous posts there was hardly a time when I knew that I wasn't "different" but the dressing time came later.

My first friends in the neighborhood were girls...never played dressup but would just love to play the nice way girls would play...around six or so. I would go over to Brenda's house in the ruse of playing with her younger brother. But her mom and I knew I was there to play with her.

Fast forward a bit further...and very painful to me..an older boy "forced" me to give him pleasure at about the same age..he was around 11 or so. I blocked that memory out for 20 years and it came back and I was so angry then.

My brother came back from Vietnam and brought back a Vietnamese doll with long asian silk dress. She became the "spy" and would torment my GI Joe dolls. I have to admit I played her rather than be the GI Joe.

When I was in Fourth grade, a second grader came dressed as a girl to the Halloween party. Wig go go boots mod dress and all. I couldn't get that image out of my head. I was in total denial and had a big arguement with my mom when she suggested I go as a girl that halloween as she had no other idea for a costume. Poor dear probably never knew why I was so adimant that I go as something else.

Love American Style and Love Boat had story lines with a female impersonator . I thought that was so cool that someone could actually do that as an adult.

I found a stash of merry widows in a hope chest in the attic left by the former owners. Needles to say I wore them and I still have them, but don't wear them anymore. We had one bath in the house and I would take a bath and dress in them and do my makeup, also left by the former owner. This was around 16 or so.

I dressed off and on until 1995 when we got internet and found that there are many like me...sort of...(a psychologist would have a field day with me)

I guess growing up that i would raid my mom's girdle drawer infrequently. I really started in earnest with wig, clothes and shoes in my 30's

It wasn't u

cathie
09-14-2006, 10:46 AM
I was 5 when I first like pantyhose. I guess in 5th grade apparently wore a pair to school. Didn't have skirts and heels until early 20's.

keeley
09-14-2006, 11:30 AM
It was early teens for me. It was a bit strange as I remember when I was younger, helping putting the washing out I used to hate touching female undergarments. How things change :D

Melinda Lou
09-14-2006, 01:32 PM
I did this when I could at one time mom did catch me with my sisters panties not once but twice an she threatened me if she catches me again with them she was going to take me to the mall an buy me panties to wear.

That's one of those things that if you knew then what you know now, you'd have let yourself get 'caught' so that would happen...at the time you either don't want to be embarrassed or don't want to make it obvious that you'd enjoy it. (The couple of times a girl wanted to dress me up in her clothes, I staunchly refused b/c I was afraid it would be obvious how much I liked it.)

Shannen
09-14-2006, 02:14 PM
It had to be around 5... I still have the pictures they took of me at the tea party. All decked out in a dress, jewelry, I think even an old wig! I'll have to find that picture now...

So then I started sneaking the clothes. I remember a body-suit, blue party dress, wrap around skirts. It wasn't until my teens that I discoverd nylons/pantyhose. WOW! Then shoes became a problem. It was years before I got up the courage to buy my own shoes - sometime after college. Since then I've bought many pairs, have about 20 under the bed right now. I can't walk through the store without checking for clearance tags! Size 12 certainly doesn't sell the best, they usually go for 2 or 3 dollars by the end :D

If only I knew then what I know now...

Kiwi Primrose
09-14-2006, 02:15 PM
I was 7 or maybe 8 when I started swapping clothes with my girl cousins.
One of them liked to dress in boys clothing so I had a willing accomplice.
It didn't turn out well though as my Mother wasn't pleased when we asked if we could do it openly.
Since then I have been girls and womens clothing as much as I can.
Love from Primrose

Janailene
09-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Started at 5 to wear Mom's girdles, bras and nylons. Had dreams about going through a door and being transformed to a girl.

michelle44cd
09-14-2006, 02:40 PM
I was 11 years old when I discovered my Mothers clothes. My parents were gone for the evening and for some reason I just got the urge to try on her things. It started with the underwear and bras and before I knew it I was in her tops, skirts, dresses and nightgowns. It was the most wonderful feeling I had ever known and was the beginning of a lifetime obsession. Soon after, I discovered makeup and the rest is history.....Michelle:D

Cheryl T
09-14-2006, 02:41 PM
I remember my first real favorite toy being a Tiny Tears doll (oh how I loved her) and how I felt being the mommy. I was about 3 or 4.
It wasn't till I was about 9 that I began to dress. It was the age of girdles and nylons and my mom had this lacy pink corset/girdle that was hook and eye in front, laced up the back and had 6 garters. I loved to put it on with stockings and walk about her bedroom. From there I evolved to bras and slips and eventually to where I am today.
I had my first complete outfit with wig and makeup at about 15. Thinking back now I must have looked atrocious... LOL. Years later and I'm finally comfortable with myself and able to enjoy being the girl I've always been.

StephaniejaneSmith
09-15-2006, 05:58 PM
i think i was about 12 when i started, mostly my mums clothes, i would trick my friends into daring me to wear them so i have an excuse to wear them in front of people.

Stephanie

pedalpusher
10-13-2006, 08:26 AM
My first memory is when I was around 5 or so. I went into mom's closet and started playing with her pumps, gradually progressed from there. Love every minute of it.

Sienna Skye
10-13-2006, 11:17 AM
I was five or six when I tried on my moms girdle and stockings:
the rest as they say is history!

sarahjan
10-13-2006, 11:20 AM
I was about 4 or 5 when I first dressed. I swapped clothes with a girl over the road.

Jaydee
10-13-2006, 12:46 PM
I first wore "girls" clothes when I was arount 10. My mother borrowed some tights from a friends daughter for me to wear as long underwear while at ski lessons. I was horrified at first but soon came to love the feel. When the lessons were over, so did the tights. In my early teens, the urge came back, when I found some of my mom's old nylons. Well, in those days, you needed an open bottom girtle to hold them up. Through my early teens I would dress in my mom's old pantyhose or nylons and girtle when no one was home.

Jaydee

vbcdgrl
10-13-2006, 01:27 PM
I think I was somewhere between 6 and 8. I was fascinated with my Mom's underwear. When I caught a glimpse of her in her slip, I was hooked. I would sneak in her closet at night and try on her slips. As I was growing up, I supressed the desire for the most part until relatively recently, say the last 10 years. Now that I'm reasonably free to dress when I please, I'm having so much fun!

Vikki

nikki smith
10-13-2006, 04:51 PM
about 13 the first thing i tried was a long skirt and slip of my mums then i got the urge to try a bra and became hooked

Karen Johnson
10-13-2006, 06:57 PM
My earliest recollection of crossdressing is from when I was 5 or 6. I tried on a pair of my sisters white cotton panites and her sun dress. I can still recall how exciting it was.

Kathryn Philips
10-13-2006, 07:08 PM
At the age of 5 I started playing a game with a female cousin where we swapped underwear. I dont know exactky who started this game but I can only imagine it was me because I wanted to wear girl's panties.

Sedona
10-13-2006, 07:28 PM
I think I was about five or six. Single mom, lots of time at home after school, and I don't remember what prompted me to start, but I remember putting on one of her ivory slips one day, and I was hooked. That slip, and a pair of (I'd call them grannies now) nylon panties were so intoxicating.

jill c
10-13-2006, 07:29 PM
i was preschool -under 6. I can remember the softness of the material of my mom's dress that she wore to church. During the Sunday evening services, I would lay on the pew and feel the fabric.

I can remember stating that she thought that i was to have been a girl.

I can remember her talking about letting my hair grow as a youngster until i thought to be a girl. My dad finally got my hair cut.

I was molested by an older cousin as a youngster.

I can remeber wanting teh feel of the soft material --- it gave me comfort.

In the first grade, i remember seeing a girl in tights - wow.

that was many years ago

thanks
Jill C

marcielegs
10-13-2006, 09:00 PM
I was around 6 or 7. I used to wear my mothers beige full fashioned stockings. She caught me once but didn't say anything. After that she would just hand them to me when she was thru wearing them. She even gave me a pair of the old garters to hold them up. I would masturbate with them on in the bathroom. I've been dressing off and on ever since. :)

susan elizabeth
10-13-2006, 09:35 PM
I was 12. Excuse the imagery, but it was just a few days after my first male "bulge" appeared.
My 7th grade teacher was putting together a fashion show for the annual school talent show. Except this one would feature boys wearing the dresses. (she later left teaching and moved in with her lesbian lover).
Anyway, she asked for boys to volunteer. A couple of hands shot up. Mine was firmly plastered to my side as I had no desire to wear a dress. Then a girl I liked dared me to do it. Before I knew it, my hand was in the air.
I have four sisters (2 older, 2 younger) and 3 brothers. I told my youngest sister about the "show" and asked for help/to borrow clothes. With her help, I now had bra, panties, girdle (to hide stuff), pantyhose, a cute pair of strappy sandals, and a dress from one of my older sisters. A short, mid-thigh, red print seersucker number that had been her uniform as a waitress. Really cute outfit. Add some socks in the bra ...
I was small for my age, short and thin ... and when I looked in the mirror, I saw a cute girl looking back. That was it for me.

Susan
(sorry for the length)

ubokvt
10-13-2006, 10:34 PM
My earliest memories are 4 or 5 My mom would dress me for halloween as a little girl or her little princess. One of my sisters best party dresses with lots of petti coats the whole nine yards including hair. She did this three years in a row. My sister thought it was cute and gave them permission to dress me for every pagent they staged andI found it both embarassinf and terribly exciting also I liked looking pretty like my sisters.

Alysin CD
10-13-2006, 11:21 PM
I was around 12. Started again at 26. Many purges over the years.

Alysin

JennyTVPerth
10-13-2006, 11:26 PM
I was around 9 or 10 as as far as I can remember.

It started with me wearing my younger sisters panties, leotards or nighties. Most of these came from bags of cast-offs as she grew up so I was able to extract them from the bags and hide them in my own growing stash.

Initially, all I was interested in were the under-wear type items - it was only around 7 or 8 years later that I became more interested in skirts, blouses and other items of outer-wear.

Similarly, it was another 5 or 6 years before I got interested in make-up, pantihose and other accessories, which I when I started going out for night-drives while dressed, or visiting secluded parks during weekdays for a nice stroll.

While I have always loved panties and the very earliest memories are a bit vague now, I clearly remember my excitement of obtaining my first training bra from one of the cast-off bags .....

Timberley
10-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Didn't think of it as dressing, but remember going to the store and when we could buy candy, I would pick the candy necklaces, or the candy lipsticks.
That was just what I wanted.
Then later, for a Christmas concert, (grade 3 maybe?) we were supposed to wear a blouse or light shirt, dark tights and sandals, (not sure why). So I got one of mom's blouses, some navy tights, and some girls sandals. The other mom's at the concert were putting makeup on all the kids, but I avoided them, didn't want them to know I liked it. Had the tights and sandals for years, until they were totally too small. I think mom threw them out one day.
I think it was in the 10-12 range, I found a pair of mom's satin panties. Had to try them on and loved them. Have had small stashed over the years, a couple of panties, a bra, some nylons, but kept purging from fear of being caught.
I am sure mom knew I was in her stuff, but she never said anything.

:0)

Charleen
10-14-2006, 05:16 AM
3-4 walking around in my mom's heels, then 12-13 trying on her other stuff, and then it wa off to the races!

ccrossd32
10-14-2006, 05:22 AM
I was 8 and tried on a pair of panties and fell in love with them. Been dressing off and on since then.

tilak
10-14-2006, 05:58 AM
>As far as i can remember,I first got dressed when i was 5 or6 yrs old.wore my sis nighty nd her bangles. that day my mom caught me and thought it was some childhood fun. but i continued doin' it, wearing sarees ,frocks , bras..& everything

susie bear
10-14-2006, 06:07 AM
I was about 8 when my mother bought a new pair of shoes.Three inch heels.(Pumps).
she complained about haveing tobreak them in and I offered to help. She agreed. After that I wore most of her shoes. That got me curious so I tried her girdle and hose. That is how it all started. Love'd it then and still do.

susie bear

GirlyKim
10-14-2006, 09:43 AM
When I was 6 or 7 the girl and i always played together, and my younger brother and her younger brother would always bother us. She threatend to make them wear one of her dresses if they wouldn't stop bugging us. I told her, that's not much of a threat. I'd always wanted to try one one. She dressed me up in her fanciest white and pink outfit complete with the tights and shoes. I was hooked. We played dressup for 5 years after that, when she moved away. She left me a bunch of clothes to dress up in, which I loved and wore until I outgrew them. Her parents and mine all knew what we were up to, always dressed up; so when she moved away, it didn't seem like any shock when I continued to dress and ask for girls clothes instead. It seemed much easier not having to tell anyone about my crossdressing, I just always did from a young age where I didn't have to explain myself. I'm sure I've worn more skirts, tights, dresses than some gg's!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

carolinebrookes
10-14-2006, 09:48 AM
I was about 8 or 9. I used to wear tights in winter. About a year or so later, i graduated to a skirt and from 12-13 onwards wore female clothes whenever i could.
It was my mum who made me wear the tights under my trousers, so I guess it's her I have to thank!

Jenny586
10-14-2006, 10:35 AM
I was about 8 or 9 years old and the first thing I tried was my Mom's bra, been hooked ever since, even tho I did get caught by my brother who told my Mom. She had a talk with me and told me that it was not right to wear womens clothes, but that didnt stop me, might have slowed it down a bit, but I was not going to stop, it just felt to good and normal to be dressed in womens clothes.

Jennifer

tgirlsfriend
10-14-2006, 11:39 AM
4 or 5 something like that ,

Makina
10-14-2006, 12:14 PM
About 6, when a girlfriend told me it was ok for a boy to disguise as a girl, just for fun. I tried a lot of her mother's stuff, including heels, makeup and wig. When I talked about it to my mother, she offered me some of her clothes, makeup, she was happy to share girls things with me, because she would have loved to have a daughter. She then remembered me of asking her for nail polishing when I was 4, trying her pantyhose, loving trying her dresses. But 6 was the real beginning

MsJordan
10-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Started noticed how great pantyhose and heels looked on girls and thought how they would look on me. Actual;ly took the plunge while home alone at 10 and dressed in my mom's stuff. I really got into when I was around 11 because I could wear the exact same size shoes and clothes as my mom. I'm sure she noticed that her things were being worn but never said a word.

MsJordan
10-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Started noticed how great pantyhose and heels looked on girls and thought how they would look on me. Actually took the plunge while home alone at 10 and dressed in my mom's stuff. I really got into when I was around 11 because I could wear the exact same size shoes and clothes as my mom. I'm sure she noticed that her things were being worn but never said a word.

vickie_tv1556
10-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Well before my pre-teens, and it has never stopped. I don't dress for sexual reasons, I just think I should have been born a GG.
Best to All,
Vickie

ebony_tgirl
10-14-2006, 11:32 PM
my gosh, I must have been a late bloomer then lol ... well the urge first came when I was 11 or 12 years old I believe, it was on new years eve actually and my cousin came over in the most adorable skilletos I had ever seen, so when her and everyone else in the house went to check out the fireworks display outside I quickly ran in and tried on her skilletos and walked around ... what a rush, I was always a masculine kid always downplaying everything feminine, but my goodness ... it felt so right ... and from then on I dabbled with my mothers wigs, her make-up, my sisters (rather skimpy) clothing ... and at the age of 18, I go en femme (well, I'm still closeted, coming out i suppose this halloween ..yay lol)

Debb
10-15-2006, 12:09 AM
I am not sure what age I was, but my earliest memories of my life are rolling up tightly in a bit of velvet material my mom used for a sofa-cover, pretending (in my mind) to be a mermaid. A beautiful mermaid.

I am not sure I would call it an "urge" at that age (I must have been three or four years old); at about six years old, I began "borrowing" my mom's bras and girdles when nobody was in the house. We lived on a farm and being so young meant I primarily played while mom and dad were out taking care of chores, so I had a lot of free time.

I always felt like a girl during my early years. Being a "boy" made it very awkward for me, I do remember that part. Specifically, I was always waiting for my breasts to start growing (wierd, huh?).

I was about nine years old when I was caught by my father (a sternly religious man), sleeping, with my mom's bra on, stuffed full. Something hit the fan that morning I'll tell you.

I went underground after that. I bought my own bras (using mom's size as a guide) and stuffing, and hid it all in my treehouse. Mom and dad always did wonder why I spent so much time up there!

I collected a few nice smaller dresses (these were all for women, not little girls, since I was pretending to buy for my mom) and other things. I continued to dress in my "closet" up in the tree until I left the farm at 18 to join the military; I stopped dressing for the first four years of the military, and resumed ever so stealthily.

Wow, I didnt mean for this to turn out to be an autobiography. I guess I'd say my earliest time for "urges" was probably before I can even remember.

Katelyn
10-15-2006, 12:27 AM
I think I was about 12 or 13.

Jestina
10-15-2006, 12:28 AM
I was five or six years old. I started craving to wear dresses that the girls wore.
By the time I was seven and eight I was hiding my underclothes to have an excuse to "borrow" the girls underwear (and leotards in the winter.)
It worked, my aunt fell for it every time.
Also I was trying on girdles and bras whenever there was a private moment with an opportunity attached.

So here I am decades later...

Jestina.

Leslleygurl
10-15-2006, 12:36 AM
For me it was 5 years old with my sister in my room, we had separate rooms, she dressed me in her easter dress and white shoes. It was navy blue and white polka dots, with crenoline. mom found us and wasnt mad but said to get it off and stop doing that, while chuckling. it amazing what you do and dont remember when your that age.

Joni Beauman
10-15-2006, 12:48 AM
Age 4 or 5 or so I believe - I can recall the situation time and time again, my mother on the phone, and me trying on girdle with stockings and slip. Funny, stockings and slip have remained a mainstay, but they are so lovely to wear, the curious thing to me is why don't more people explore the sensatoin. Joni

Alisa
10-15-2006, 01:03 AM
I would not say it was an urge but more curiosity that started me dressing. Either their older sisters or mother dressed two of my best friends growing up. The mother of one friend would often dress him stockings, dress, wig, etc and he would parade around the house. His mother, aunt and sister would then comment about how pretty he was in his outfit.

I think I was 11 or twelve years old when I first dressed in my mother’s panty hose, slip, mini dress and pumps. Even donned a wig, mini, etc and strolled around the neighborhood. The urge to dress started at around thirteen years of age. The rest is history.

Alisa

vlord
10-15-2006, 01:37 AM
when i was 10,11 my sister and cussin would "make" me wear there cloths but the more they did the more i liked it and even started to love it. skirts,panties and dresses after they stopped i stared to steel my sisters cloths and iv'e been CDing ever scince

Kate_Uhler
10-15-2006, 02:13 AM
I was 6, and had just gone to bed, and under the safety of the covers I 'tucked' out of curiosity. I remember the image as if it was yesterday. Looking back, I was in awe of the effects created by such a simple transformation. It wasn't so much I became a woman as I was creating a woman to be with me.

Here's an interesting sidebar, I was 'aroused' to the point where I wasn't able to tuck any longer, and I knew, I just KNEW it was god's way of quickly putting a stop to it and punishing me for being 'sinful'. In only six years, it amazes me now how quickly and successful my parental and cultural conditioning was. Erasing it later with 30 years of therapy and personal development...priceless ....:heehee:

psdibe
10-15-2006, 06:01 AM
I think it was when I was about 6 or 7 I would try my mons stockings and girdle. it went from there.

Laurie_Ann_CD
10-15-2006, 06:20 AM
My was at the age of 11. I was at summer camp and we had to doa show. Since my cabin has all boy, some of the boys had to play the woman character parts. Yes the boys had to wear women clothes for the woman parts.

Raychel
10-15-2006, 08:00 AM
I guess it was sometime between 8 and 10. I really don't remember the exact day. But it was my mothers and sisters clothes.

JenGurl
10-15-2006, 08:17 AM
I was around 12 or 13 at the time. One day I was getting ready for a shower and I was throwing some dirty clothes into the basket and I noticed a bra. I picked it up and I started to put it on. I felt kinda different as I clasped the hooks. The bra fit well and the cups were smooth. From that point I was hooked.

Sherree
10-15-2006, 08:23 AM
I guess the first things I tried on my own were my mom's panties and one of her bras. The first time i really wore dresses was at 8 years old. The family didn't have a lot of money back then, so one Halloween, mom didn't have enough to buy me a copstume to wear to my cousin's halloween party, so she decided I could go as a little girl. I kind of liked the idea, but I didn't want my mom to know, so I hesitated and allowed her to talk me into it. Then she had to sew the costume for me. This involved, trying on my dress (pink of course) and standing in a chair while she pinned up the hem. I felt so girly. When the dress was finished, I asked her, "what am I supposed to wear under my dress". She said I could just wear my underpants. I told her, that if I am supposed to be a girl, I should wear girls things under the dress. She had an old pink nylon nightie that she didn't wear anymore. so she cut it up and made panties for me. She even added some white lace ruffles on the back. The day of the party, she helped me dress, and brought out a wig that she had. When she put the wig on me, and let me look in the mirror, there was this very pretty little girl looking back at me. I was hooked on dresses from then on. From time to time, I'd ask if I could wear my dress and she would let me. I think she wanted a girl anyhow. I could only wear it around the house, but I did get to wear a dress every Halloween though until I was 13. She replaced the old one whenever I grew out of it.

Samantha B L
10-15-2006, 08:33 AM
When I was 6 and 7 I would try on my Mom's old hosiery and I would also sometimes put on this fur hat and scarf that belonged to her.But I never fully dressed until I was 11 or 12.

crossing-the-rain
10-15-2006, 09:10 AM
I think about 10 to 12,just a white bra and a red underwear .
Rain.

Patty
10-15-2006, 09:46 AM
About 8 or so - moms gridle was the starting garment

black leotards
10-15-2006, 10:02 AM
That was when I first started to look at Sears and Penney's catalogs and wish that I could wear a pretty dress and tights. My first clothing came at around 10 years old I think. It was a pair of tights of course. I was and still am hooked. :happy:

maria.1971
10-15-2006, 11:45 AM
12 gg tights

KarenWilliams38
10-15-2006, 11:52 AM
I was about 12 and used my mum's stuff

patrick180271
10-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Aged 11 at a school play,I wore a pair of thick,ribbed black tights-ever since then I've had the urge!

Brianne_bc
10-15-2006, 06:37 PM
I started wearing my mums high heels at age 5 havent stopped sinch then. and in grade one ide steal girls maryjanes from the coat room after school... and wear them in my play house at home... lucky i was an only child and mum was a drunk she didnt check up on me much..

racquel
10-15-2006, 07:46 PM
I was around six and wore my sisters clothes.:heehee:

immike
10-16-2006, 02:14 AM

My urges began at age 13.I began wearing mother and sisters clothes.
TG Guy

ManInBra
10-17-2006, 04:50 AM
I was getting in the shower one day and saw my moms and sisters bras and panties in the clothes hamper,, I tried them on and have been myself ever since, Now if I only had my own pair of REAL breasts, I remember thinking I was the only one in the world and I was some sick twisted kid, well little did I know then,, but now,, IAG (Its All Good)

samantha1953
10-17-2006, 11:49 AM
I was about 6 when i put on a pair of my mums see through panties, and I would do it as often as iI could even though I got caught on many occations.

joaniecd
10-17-2006, 12:00 PM
i think it started when looking at our family album, there I was in a baby picture with a full dress on. I asked my mother why i had a dress on and she said it was my Baptism dress. She explained most boys wear a dress for Baptisim. She saw me looking at the picture again and again.She would on occasiondress me in some of my sisters clothes and called me her little girl.I wore girl panties all the time and didnt know the difference untill I was 12.On Halloween I was always dressed with girl costumes. My sister used to dress me up and take pictures of me.Blackmail Was her speciality,If I didnt do what she wanted she would show the pictures to my friends.
I have been dressing my whole life and luv it, just the feel of satin against my skin. I dont have any mens underware,my sister even buys me bras and panties for xmas and birthday. 1st as a joke from when she used to dress me up and then she found I was wearing them all the time.Know she she calls me the sister she never had. She knows that I CD often and she will let me borrow her clothes . I guess I have been a girl since birth.

Samantha Lough
10-17-2006, 12:20 PM
I think I was around 5 or 6 but I have been playing with dolls and dress up since I can remember

nancyb
10-17-2006, 02:20 PM

I was 14 and my friend gave me his older sisters dress,bar,panties ect. I have been dressing ever scents.

celtic.blue.eyes
10-19-2006, 07:51 AM
I can remember getting "caught" shortly after I turned 4, but that certainly wasn't the first time I had played with ladies clothes. I always wondered why m parents bought me the "wrong" (boy) clothes. It really didn't seem right, and it certainly wasn't what I wanted! :thumbsdn:
(Now I buy mostly the "right" clothes!) :happy:

Angela Burke
10-19-2006, 08:25 AM
My first clear memory was aged about five. I was at home playing with my sister. I was wearing sandals, white ankle socks, navy blue knickers and a short pleated school skirt (all my sisters).
I can distinctly remember looking down at my sandals, the feel of the elastic of my knickers around my legs, and the swish of my skirt around my legs.
I know from my family that I'd been wearing dresses and skirts long before this but that particular day is my first crystal clear memory of dressing as a girl.

Lotte L
10-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi Girls,

I was 4 to 3 when my mother dressed me with the cloth of my older sister and I never stopped doing it.

Love
Lotte

tall_brianna
10-19-2006, 12:59 PM
When I was five or six, my male parental figure, in his never ending quest for cruel and unusual punishments, made me wear one of my sister's dresses and a pair of her cotton bloomers and walk across the street to my grandmothers house. I don't remember what I did but it was probably something akin to being a sissy. He also encouraged my sisters to go round up the neighborhood kids to see this. He had to push me out the door and I was crying. He told me that if ran, I would have to go four more times. I just marched across with my head down and trying to avoid looking at the other kids and ignore their jeering.

Anyway, joke is on him... I freaking loved it. I was embarrassed to hell for sure, in tears yes, but... somewhere inside a spark was lit. The funny thing is that at age 10-11 when he caught me with my sister's underwear on and freaked out, he never once made the connection and realized that this was in part probably his doing.

:)

-b

Brenda Locke
10-19-2006, 04:20 PM
For myself I would have to say 5 or 6 yrs old. I'm not sure. Then a very long time before I could dress again.

LoL Brenda :happy:

Carla2003
10-19-2006, 10:09 PM
I was seven years old, and the first thing I can remember trying was a pair of my sister's pantyhose! I loved the feel so much that I kept them. She was going nuts trying to find them the weekend after I took them. Itwas her only pair at the time...

kerrianna
10-19-2006, 10:53 PM
not sure if it was the first time, but I do recall convincing a slightly younger neighbour when I was 6 or 7 that when we were playing 'mommy' and 'daddy' that daddy WOULD go to bed in her see-thru blue baby doll. I've always had a thing for baby-dolls since then.
Then mommy and daddy were going to a party so of course daddy convinced mommy that daddy dressing up in FULL girls clothes and parading down the street (my only out so far) was like going to a costume party.
I think I directed the scenes :)
I wonder if she grew up liking CD's?

JoanneCDSydney
10-19-2006, 11:04 PM

I used to play dress ups with older girls down the street from where i lived, i was aboout 5. They always wanted me to be the little girl or baby!!

Shannon CD
10-20-2006, 01:12 AM
I believe I was 6 or 7 when I first wanted to try on my sister's tights. I the put one of her dresses on, but I remember her stuff being a bit small for me. I think I tried once more sometime later, but didn't really get the urge until my late teens.

varinia
10-20-2006, 02:25 AM
I was about 13. It was my sisters prom dress with body briefer. I think part of it was jelious of her. Being that I come from a family with 3 sisters and I am an only son the feminine influence was very strong. First time I put the prom dress on the feeling of smooth and soft material as it caressed my skin, I knew then there was no turning back. I still to this day never regret that moment and since then the sister that that dress belonged to now knows of me and has stated that a picture I showed her once of me dressed up reminded her very much of herself. And I agree. I was amazed at how much likeness their was between us but never noticed till I dressed up. Being that my mom is old fashion and would never understand being she is over 70 now, it was agreed to by that sister that I would never reveal I was a crossdresser. Emotionally it would rip my mother apart and I would rather let her think her son was straight. Besides I live 300 miles away so its not like she would ever catch me. :hiding:

~Bobbie~
10-20-2006, 02:31 PM
woow, hello all, this is my first posting here. my first time was when i was in second grade, me and a friend of mine tried on his moms pantyhose, wooow, they felt so good. then i tried on my moms, and she had some leather knee high boots, one red pair and one black. that's all it took.

laurie_f_ca
10-20-2006, 02:34 PM
I am sure very young, but the first notable event was when I was 11. My mother dressed me as Cinderella for a school haloween party. That was a signifigant turning point for me.

LindaG
10-22-2006, 06:56 PM

I was about 7 when I was at a parade and all the girls was marching bye
in there high heel boots and pantyhose and I thought to myself that I wanted to
wear them. so I raided my mothers wardrobe. got caught to,

Melanie85
10-22-2006, 07:21 PM
The first 17 years of my life I was a very sad and depressed person. In my teens I had a non-existant social life and I had difficulty just speaking back to people addressing me.
I was also very emotionless and dead inside. Literally dead inside.
Even as a child I was very sad and would always think negative thoughts all of the time, and even then had difficulty overcoming my shyness most of the time.
Then I went on Sertraline. I figured out by myself I had chronic depression all of this time. (Gee, thanks alot teachers/psychologists that said I seemed like a very shy/sad person yet did nothing else to help).
It took me that long to realize that what I was experiencing was not normal and I did not deserve it. That might sound dumb, but I was so used to being depressed, I never knew it didn't have to be like that.
By age 20 I started putting nailpolish on my toes. Then I realized I enjoyed it a lot. Then I found this forum.

As far as I can tell I do not remember ever cross-dressing as a child.

But when I was in my early teens and started reading sex manuals I became envious of girls' ability to experience multiple orgasms. Yet I wonder if I was ever envious even before then. I also figured back then that women were superior because they were indispensable to the human race, but men were disposable. [ie, I figured if only one sex could exist it would be women... - At the same time I believed this I still considered men and women to be equal... I know that doesn't make sense to some of you and seems contradictory... but... in a certain light... ah whatever that was then this is now...]
Also, I thought women were very beautiful, and men ugly. (Then again I'm [mostly] heterosexual so what do you expect...)

And if I could magically become a girl with no medical complications I would, but I know I can't, so I'm still okay with just being genderqueer.

Hmmm would this make me TV or TS? I dunno. Stupid labels.

Seraph
10-22-2006, 07:23 PM
I was about 12-13 years old.

I "borrowed" my mom's clothes... :heehee:

serinalynn
10-22-2006, 07:29 PM
I was 11 when it hit me, I have no sisters so moms things were it. I knew from the first time there was no stopping the urge to dress in womens clothing.:heehee:

carend_99
10-22-2006, 07:34 PM
I was twelve when I first tried on my mother's undies and it progressed from there. Although when I was around 5, my cousins and I would try on my grandmother's square dancing dresses, but that was just kids stuff.

MJ
10-22-2006, 07:35 PM
for me about 6 or 7 mum's stockings my sister cloths. the laundry pile was a good hunting ground

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 12:43 AM
I started when I was about 9 but i was just trying on my sisters panties and things like that i dont remember what made me intersted

JazmyneCD
10-23-2006, 12:52 AM
I had to be around 8 or so. I don't know what the allure of pantyhose/nylon was at the time, but I seem to remember being caught wearing some of Mom's knee-highs.

It just snowballed from there. Eventually I started buying my own clothes and renewing my wardrobe every so often.

serenity
10-23-2006, 01:30 AM
I would say the urge for me began around my mid teens and i remember it cause my mom caught me with some of her clothing and she had to get rid of some of what she caught me with. Other than that the urge really started back up around 18-19 when i got my car and i've beed crossdressing ever since.

Wendy Kiss
10-23-2006, 01:58 AM
I was in my mid twenties. Already married. That was akward. We experimented but my wife could never adjust. So its don't ask don't tell.

Luv,

Wendy

Melanie85
10-23-2006, 06:36 PM
Good to see other people also started at a relatively older age like me

Karen Johnson
10-23-2006, 07:03 PM
I was 5 or 6 and tried on a pair of my big sisters cotton panties and a sun dress. That was over 40 years ago and I still remember it clearly.

Galena
10-23-2006, 07:10 PM
I was about 12. I tried on my sisters pantyhose and a dress and really liked the way I looked.

ellieparsons
10-23-2006, 08:17 PM
I was about 8, i started to wear my mothers pantyhose under my pajama's, then that went to the rest of her clothes

Jestina
10-23-2006, 08:19 PM
I was six years old the first time I had those butterfly's in my belly.
I wanted to wear a dress that my mother was buying for my cousin who was the same size and age as me.

At seven I was sneeking into girdles (as if I needed them!)
and by eight I was wearing girls panties and leotard every time I could get away with it.
I just had to say that mine were all dirty in the laundry.
I actually hid them so my drawer would be empty.

At ten I bought my first femme clothes a yellow bikini from what would today be the equivalent to a "Walmart".
Wow ten years old!!! That still blows me away to think of.

kayla1003
10-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Age 13. Saw a Sally Jessy Raphael show about a couple that the man wanted to get married in a wedding dress. There were other couples on the panel including the most gorgeous crossdresser I have ever seen. I was hooked right then and there.