PDA

View Full Version : A Great Find!

Jillian310
09-07-2006, 02:56 PM
I was panty shopping yesterday at K-Mart (found some fantastic microfiber streth boys cut, wearing a pair now, and they are the most sensual panties I have found yet), but I digress.

I also found a product in the lipstick section that I am wild about. It is a tube of lip balm similar to chapstick, but much softer and in color! I got a No. 50 Neutrogena tinted lip balm, which to my eye is almost like my real lip color. I applied a nice coating, then blotted gently just once to remove most of the shine while retaining that wonderful, wonderful lipstick feeling. I then went to therapy, hospital labs, shopping in several stores, and don't think I got a second glance from anyone. Some may think that I am really adventuresome going out en drab with 'lipstick' on, but I am what I am! Now that I am alone, I have reapplied and not blotted to have maximum shine. It is a nice substitute for real lipstick for everyday use(at least for me.).

Karren H
09-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Jill, there is no substitute for lipstick!! Nothing, zip, zilch, nada....:D

If it doesn't look like, smell like or taste like L'oreal then its not worth wearing!! lol. I'm shocked and amazed that you of all people would be trying faux-lipstick!! Kind of like pretend women wearing pretend lipstick?? Hehehe

Was that K-mart at Robinson? I need to check out their clearence racks...find anything?

Love Karren

Jillian310
09-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Karen, Dear karen, this stuff looks like lipstick (comes in a screw tube), tastes like lipstick, and feels like lipstick! The only difference seems to be that it is a little more muted, and when blotted gently once, continues to feel like lipstick, but in this shade, blends nicely with my lip color and isn't very noticeable. I like being able to 'wear' it en drab as I go out and about. Of course when en femme, I prefer the slash of scarlett and gloss over. This is sort of like how you like some colorless cosmetics when you are in business situations. BTW, Transpitt meets this Sat evening in Monroeville. I will be able to make this meeting, mini, tights, etc., etc. They will be showing Transamerica. Ciao