PDA

View Full Version : What a day!

Ashleigh
12-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Last night my wife bought me another pair of black and a pair of white hold ups and on Saturday she bought me a gorgeous diamond heart with a butterfly pendant on a very thin silver chain.

This morning, I am feeling extra femme. Just able to do the moning chores in my plum lipstick, black thigh highs, black heels, black mini slip, black bra, and black cami top. When my wife saw me walking in - I got a big hug and was told I looked good.

Life is good.

I sincerely hope all of you have a wonderful day and a wonderful Christmas holiday, and that things go just the way you want them to.

Loves and hugs! :)

KewTnCurvy GG
12-21-2004, 08:24 AM
:) That's so sweet Ashleigh:)

hugs grrl
kew

AnnaMaria
12-21-2004, 10:50 AM
Ashleigh,

I am glad to hear that things are going well for you. It gives all of us encouragement to know that at least a few of us can be who we are without fear of reprisal.

My wife and I have been talking more and more about anna and it seems that we have started to set some limits to what goes on for now. Not that I think that there will ever be any real limits set but she is just getting use to the idea that anna is part of who I am and who she fell in love with and she wants to go slow at this stage just so she has time to get use to the differences. Needless to say this is a very exciting time for me and I hope that I can look forward to having the same type of reactions that you now enjoy in the near future.

I hope you and your wife have a Very Merry Christmas as I wish for the rest of the group.

huggs
anna

Ashleigh
12-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Sounds wonderful Anna. Just remember to take it slow. My wife is still getting used to it as well but is trying very hard and is making super progress I might add. We "eat an elephant one bite at a time." (Gross saying but true I guess)

DonnaT
12-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Give your wife an extra hug for/from us! It's good to hear things are working out fairly well. My wife is still trying to get used to it after 29 years, but as long as she's trying I'm happy.

I put a present under the Christmas tree to her from "Donna," I hope it goes over well.

Ashleigh
12-21-2004, 06:17 PM
Hey Donna! Not a bad idea!!!

Rikki
12-21-2004, 11:27 PM
Ashleigh,

Such a priceless S/O you have, more of us girls only dream a somebody like her. My S/O has been after me to pierce my ears and even bought me some earings the other day. I am lucky to have a S/O as you have, she supports me in every way.

Have a merry Christmas
Rikki

Ashleigh
12-22-2004, 10:41 AM
Rikki, you are quite correct out my wife being priceless. Glad you are also experiencing good things. Merry Christmas to you as well. Oregon is such a gorgeous state.