PDA

View Full Version : Does your hand writing change while your dressed?

bredalee25
09-07-2006, 06:00 PM
I was wondering if anyone noticed if their hand writing changed when they dressed? Mine does I seem to have much better penmanship while dressed. I noticed this the other day when writing my fem name on paper you know seeing what my signature would look like if I were to sign my fem name. I signed both my guy name and fem name while dressed and they both looked alot better as opposed to when i'm not dressed. It's sloppy then.

ttfn

KarenSusan
09-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Interesting. I'll have to try that.

Marla S
09-07-2006, 06:06 PM
No, definitely not. Both "modes" ugly and hard to read (even for me).
Only when I try hard and focus it looks better.
Might be that I more prone to focus on writing on a good "fem-day", though.

SherriePall
09-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Mine changes because I have to hold the pen differently since I am wearing nails. The first time I signed a credit card slip while wearing nails, I had a real problem and the SA just stood there laughing.

Teresa Amina
09-07-2006, 07:41 PM
The only difference is in guy-mode I don't care about it being bad, in Teresa-mode it's embarassing:o

Lanore
09-07-2006, 07:55 PM
Since I work for myself, I receive checks and notes from a lot of women. I found a couple which really looked fem and worked to change how my printing and writting looks. What's funny is, when I give someone a bill, they'll say something like, 'that looks like a woman wrote that'. It doesn't surprise the women as much as the men.

Lanore

I feel like a woman all of the time, so I can't say if my penmanship looks different one way or the other. My work is in a male world but my mind is all Lanore.

Paula G
09-07-2006, 08:01 PM
I find my handwriting is better when I'm dressed than in drab. I think it's because I'm more conscious about how it looks at those times than when in guy mode (of course only my family can read my normal hanwriting, and even then...).

Karren H
09-07-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't write...I print....an engineering thingy....and it's bad no matter how I'm dressed!!

Love Karren

suchacutie
09-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Tina is totally left handed.....he is right-handed!

It took a while, but not long, to get used to being left handed, but there are many benefits and there can always be a little bit of Tina around when en-homme.

Stephenie S
09-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Stephenie needs to work at getting her handwriting to look far less masculine. So many things to take care of. "sigh"

Francine
09-07-2006, 09:36 PM
feminine hand writing??? :rolleyes:

Actually, I have been accused, of handwriting that is more feminine! But lately, it's more 'arthritis' looking, regardless of gender. Due to things like that, or 'carpal tunnel', I have slowed my writing process down some, so I guess it looks more feminine.

But I can't say it's because of my dressing! :heehee:

Francine

bredalee25
09-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Some interresting replies lets hear from more of you about this.

ttfn

shawnaraylynn
09-08-2006, 08:21 PM
I have this week just started working on shawnas pen"woman"ship. but even though its still a little sloppoy there are more curve and style.

Diannna
09-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Well, to tell you the truth, while I was in school ( a hundred years ago it seems ) my penmanship was atrocious. Once I graduated, seems like I somehow developed a very nice form of writing. I have always been told after that , that I have very nice penmanship (female quality) and that it was nice to see that a man could write so legible and down right pretty. That last part from the last couple girlfriends.
Hugs,
Diannna

Tina Dixon
09-08-2006, 10:25 PM
All the same, but my writing is not to bad.

Kate Simmons
09-09-2006, 04:34 AM
Actually, Bren, My handwriting is worse en femme. Don't know why. I must be weird I guess. Ericka Kay

Penny
09-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Can not really say. Never learned to read or write but I do have some oceanfront property in Arizona if anyone is interested!

bredalee25
09-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Can not really say. Never learned to read or write but I do have some oceanfront property in Arizona if anyone is interested!

LOL Penny you surely are kidding aren't you? Please tell me you can read and write.

ttfn

Honey Lynn
09-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Nope mine's equally illegible be it dressed in either mode. No matter who's written it, when read there shall be a universal "Huh?" uttered:thinking: Although I have noticed that I usually dot my I's with the cutest little powdered donuts when Honey's got the pen handy:D By the proverbial way, why is there pen-man-ship and no pen-woman-ship?????

Joanna0909a
09-09-2006, 11:57 AM
While I rarely have the need to have feminine looking writing, I do spend time practicing it. When the system at work prints an extra blank page with nothing but a signature line on it, I take that as a chance to practice writing "Joanna" in a more feminine manner. Some come out better than others, but it does take some concentration. Otherwise, my hand writing is not real good, thanks to years of taking notes during meetings. However, it is nice to write your name in a feminine fashion when you are dressed and you stop in for a manicure!

Still practicing,
Joanna

Billie1
09-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Gee, handwriting in the day and age of the interweb, and keyboards? I didn't give it much thought until I saw this thread, so now I'm practicing slanting slightly to the left (I'm right-handed) and adding a little more "loop" to the characters. See what you can learn from a discussion board? And to think the SO says I waste too much time online!:D

windycissy
09-09-2006, 12:39 PM
I've practiced writing in a girlish hand so when I have to sign something while dressed it looks natural. It came in handy last week when I went to a hotel pool en femme and had to sign for some stupid towels - there was a dramatic moment! Standing there in my little swimsuit, thinking fast to come up with a fake first name to go with my last name and room number....

Janet Marie
09-09-2006, 01:20 PM
While my mannerisms change dramatically when I dress,, I have not noticed a change in my handwriting. Like karen, I mostly print, although not an engineer. I may have too start practicing a more femme handwriting. Something I had not thought of before.

Janet Marie

Lisa Golightly
09-09-2006, 02:01 PM
Nope.

Siobhan Marie
09-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Sadly mine doesn't change when dressed.

:hugs: Anna x

Brigett
09-09-2006, 05:49 PM
I agree with Billie, refering to the use of computers these days. I find myself writing more "en femme" while dressed and using the computer. It must be my state of mind, and the way I reflect on my thoughts while dressed.

Brigett