PDA

View Full Version : Feel Like I'm Pregnant

Sarah38b
12-21-2004, 09:29 AM
I'm gettin too fat and it makes me feel like I am pregnant. Looking in the mirror with my big belly and boobies. I guess I'll always be a big gurl.

Sarah

Georgette
12-21-2004, 09:48 AM
OMG this could be a first you could be famousLOLOLOL

Sharon
12-21-2004, 09:59 AM
I'm gettin too fat and it makes me feel like I am pregnant. Looking in the mirror with my big belly and boobies. I guess I'll always be a big gurl.

Sarah

It's difficult to do Sarah, and I'm as bad as anybody else in this regard, but we need to learn to accept what we've been dealt in life. Once we do this, I think it'll be easier to work on one "problem" at a time. As far as big boobies are concerned -- is that really something you're completely dissatisfied with? :)

Sarah38b
12-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Oh I love the boobies. It's just that the big gut makes me look pregnant. I wish I was a slim gurl...

Sarah

It's difficult to do Sarah, and I'm as bad as anybody else in this regard, but we need to learn to accept what we've been dealt in life. Once we do this, I think it'll be easier to work on one "problem" at a time. As far as big boobies are concerned -- is that really something you're completely dissatisfied with? :)

RachelleMarlina
12-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Oh I love the boobies. It's just that the big gut makes me look pregnant. I wish I was a slim gurl...

Sarah

Just wait til the labor pains kick in :)

eleventhdr
12-22-2004, 10:52 AM
Yeah I know exactly what you do mean. This male body is betraying me all of the time now it looks like I am pregnate I just really wish I was I would love to be able to bring a life into the world. What an experience that would be. why is it that only women can do this. Another reason I wish I were female. I would love to be able to do this despite all of it's problesm it is still a very wonderful thing to be able to do. Oh well one of these days!.