PDA

View Full Version : I want to dress like a Nun

rickie121x
09-08-2006, 01:01 AM
Once in a while I get "one of those urges" to dress like a nun. So far I have not been able to find a source for real nun's garb - so if anyone has a tip, please share with me.

My notion is to use the whole outfit, robe cape and headdress, but with a corset, garterbelt and net hose with black patent heels underneath. I just imagine that would feel so very very sexy! Ummmm :daydreaming:

...a pic of what would be perfect....

Rickie

Daintre
09-08-2006, 01:03 AM
please forgive me......Dressing like a Nun is habit forming.......:lol2:

JD Jade Dream GG
09-08-2006, 01:05 AM
haha:heehee: :heehee: :heehee:

Joy Carter
09-08-2006, 01:48 AM
It's a felony in Ohio to impersonate a nun........ Hun. :heehee:

tekla west
09-08-2006, 04:22 AM
While that may well be true in Ohio, I'm here to tell you that in Las Vegas a nun is as rare as Amish people at an all night techno rave. "Doth thee trip thy trigger to these block rockin' beats?" Nah, not thinking so.

That being said, try here for some basic information
http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-Buy-amp-Sell-Roman-Catholic-Nun-Items-amp-Artifacts_W0QQugidZ10000000000748034

Just don't dress up like a Franciscian and yell, "Baby needs a new pair of shoes!" while rolling them laughing bones at the craps tables.

Lisa Golightly
09-08-2006, 04:30 AM
You're not going to start singing are you?

Kate Simmons
09-08-2006, 05:34 AM
It's a felony in Ohio to impersonate a nun........ Hun. :heehee:"Nun' such rules around Pennsylvania, Joy. :heehee: Ericka Kay

Butterfly Bill
09-08-2006, 09:37 AM
You might be able to get a habit from someone who make renaissance faire clothing. Drive into California, there are lots of them in that state all thru the year. Or maybe someone in Las Vegas makes stage costumes. I doubt if a real convent would be selling them to outsiders, especially if they are dressed like in your avatar. Whatever, it will probably have to be something you sew yourself or have someone sew for you as a custom order.

Robin Leigh
09-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Perhaps you should contact the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=%22sisters+of+perpetual+indulgence%22&meta=

See picture #5 on this page for a habit similar to the one you want.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/photo_gallery/3176549.stm

Robin

julie w
09-08-2006, 12:57 PM
the hills are alive with the sound of music !!!! what ever turns you on ! have fun. try a costume shop or have the outfit made I dont think they sell them
in walmart

tvny7
09-08-2006, 01:14 PM
nice oics

Paula Thomas
09-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Jenni Y - I have heard that it is O.K. to date a Nun, as long as you don't get into the habit.

Sorry, couldn't resist that old joke.

Tina Dixon
09-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Don't you just love this site:heehee:

Marla S
09-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Don't you just love this site:heehee:
I do ............ most of the time.:p

Cathleen
09-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Rickie, I must say that your fantasy is somewhat un-convent-ual! :happy:

However, since the late 1960's there are very few nuns who dress like nuns! Perhaps, like many on this forum, you already do dress like one. For example, here's a picture of several Sisters of St. Joseph at a recent peace rally on Boston Common: http://www.csjboston.org/peacemarch.jpg (http://www.csjboston.org/peacemarch.jpg) No (bad) habits here.

Cathy (a.k.a. Sr. Mary Cathleen :heehee: )

Kimberly
09-08-2006, 05:24 PM
You're not going to start singing are you?
The hills aren't alive...

They really aren't...

Just let me grab my 12bore. :tongueout

Julie York
09-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Like whatsits said the Sisters of Perpetual Whatsface...check it out. Maybe not what you had in mind but they know where to get a habit.

And just cos Yank nuns dress in sweat shirts doesn't mean there aren't any real nuns flogging themselves to sleep with olive branches somewhere in the world. Just google catholic. lol

Cathleen
09-08-2006, 06:34 PM
And just cos Yank nuns dress in sweat shirts doesn't mean there aren't any real nuns flogging themselves to sleep with olive branches somewhere in the world. Just google catholic. lol

Perhaps there still are a few self-flagellators like you describe, Julie -- but remember we Catholics already have a guy in a white dress and RED SHOES (Prada no less!) who's in charge. :heehee: There's still a chance for you to take over!!:praying: :roflmao:

Cathy

Sejd
09-08-2006, 07:16 PM
OK, my first reaction was a bit negative and I think it was censored out, although I am not quite familiar with what goes and what doesn't in this forum. However, I am not without warm nostalgic memories of dressing up as an altar boy back in my boyhood and serving at the mass, truly looking like a girl. And how I loved it!!!! :tongueout
Sejd

Marla S
09-08-2006, 07:27 PM
This reminds me of something.
Cover of the latest issue of a popular (kind of reliable) German journal.

http://www.stern.de/magazin/heft/569308.html?nv=sb

A man in dress flying over the pink cover !!!:eek:

Looks like it should be our natural companion (well, only looks like.).

A bit disturbing are the other pics and topics, though.
Beauty to Buy
Fear of the Savior
Haunting a Phantom (this bearded man)

CheriTV2006
09-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Oh my gosh! Never thought of that one! Please don't get me started! Already wanted to be Mary Poppins at five....the Flying Nun? Cheri.

Samantha B L
09-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Hi Ricki,Hopefully this isn't redundant of me but there's a lot of people all over the web that do fetish/transvestite/crossdresser clothing/costumes and all sorts of stuff.I'm sure you could find somebody who could fix you up with that nun gear.By the way that's a cool fantasy and I wouldn't mind trying an outfit like that on for myself sometime.But maybe I'm just laying on old news and you know this stuff already.If so,I'll shut up.But eventually if you get this idea to fruition post some pictures in the forum.That would be great. Samantha B L

Tina P Hose
09-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I think that a ncice tight courset, panties and heels with stockings would really turn me on, but I am a Methodist.

Joy Carter
09-08-2006, 08:57 PM
We should be ashamed of ourselves, this has turned to utter NUNSENCE.:heehee:

Fallen Angel
09-08-2006, 09:43 PM
:evilbegon well i guess as long as you dont get into the habit

Tracy_Victoria
09-09-2006, 03:41 AM
Hi Rickie

I don't think your desire is so strange, in fact why not go for it. (how do you know real nun's don't actually wear corsets and stocking under there habit!) we only believe what we are told, and in the case of religion we tend to believe it!

There is nothing wrong with wanting to dress up in costume, in fact I envy you guys' and gals in the US, as at least you can really go to town once a year at halloween, where as here in the UK we are far to set in our ways to take it to the level the Americans do! (Shame)

Costume play or Cos play is a fun, and a growing pastime, and it is no different from crossdressing only in cosplay you cross in to fantasy roles rather than just a different gender. but what the difference from wanting to dress as a woman, a nun or a police woman, to wanting to dress as an elf a princess or a wizard.

if you do a search on cosplay on google it finds 27,700,000 different sites, crossdressing only finds 1.570,000, and transvestism only finds 650,000. so we are not the only people having fun in make up wigs and costumes. Many others are as will. okay there hobby is a little different but all the same, the more CosPlay comes to the limelight and is understood as being just a bit of fun is good for us, as surely the more that becomes acceptable, the more crossdressing will.

So hopefully cosplay will premoting crossdressing as being just a bit of fun as well.

http://www.cosplay.co.uk/

Robin Leigh
09-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Like whatsits said the Sisters of Perpetual Whatsface...check it out.

Thanks, for the endorsement, Julie. :p

I've meet some of the Sisters & they were quite nice people. I went to Catholic schools, so it was a bit weird at first talking to a gay gay in a nun's habit. :)

Robin

julie w
09-09-2006, 04:50 PM
I remember being an alter boy wearing a cassock , what does it mean to be
de -frocked anyway ?