PDA

View Full Version : Shouldnt Have Worn My Lingerie to Work Today......

Karren H
09-08-2006, 08:04 AM
Oppsie! Pulled into work this morning and there was a large white tent set up in the parking lot. Damnnn!! I forgot about the company sponsored health fair this morning. Too busy watching the Steelers win last night! :D The problem is that my toesies were painted a cute bright pink and I had on my standard business lingerie, bra, thong, thigh highs and a garter belt, under my suit.

I had signed up for the fair a few weeks ago, mainly for the blood tests (cholesterol, PSA, etc.), body fat analysis, blood pressure, foot screening and skin screening. I know Im going to have to expose my feet for a couple of the tests so I had to rush around and find my purse where I keep a small bottle of nail polish remover, find a vacant restroom and remove my the paint from my toes plus I also had to remove the stockings and garter belt. Ohhh and I dont know if they are going to listen to my heart so off with the bra. (Hmmmmm Wonder how long bra strap marks take to disappear??) And I dont have any male underwear here at work so the hot pink thong stays on!!! LOL

And now that Im completely hairless for the fall season, removing my shirt could be problematic, especially when youre in line with 100s of your fellow coworkers. Could be an interesting morning, but well see in an hour or so.

Love Karren

KateW
09-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Yikes! Good luck hun and let us know how you get on! :-)

Cheree
09-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Good Luck Karen!!! I once not thinking..."disrobed to go to My Doctor for a physical.......Took my shirt off .....and..... I like tightfitting bras and there were all my markings.....2 hrs old!! Still very prominent but all I got from the Doc was a short HHMMM! All water over the dam now!
:2c:

Kate Simmons
09-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Gotta watch those Heath Fairs, Karr, they kinda sneak up on ya. I think you are a tough enough babe and inventive enough to handle anything that comes up. Sounds like a challenge to me. Let us know how you make out. Ericka Kay

siennacd
09-08-2006, 08:21 AM
good luck w/that if anyone asks why you shave just say you hate body hair or your wife loves smooth skin.

Sienna

Tessa Wire
09-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Good luck Karen, I only wish I worked in an office. I also hope that I don't ever get really hurt on the job, as then I would not be able to remove any of my under garments.
But thats ok, Keep us posted as to how it goes.

As always Loves :hugs:

Jenny Beth
09-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Some days it just don't pay to get outta bed...but if you get outted at least you'll be wearing clean underwear.......:heehee:

Kaitlyn Michele
09-08-2006, 09:22 AM
karen

my checkup is monday...i'm waiting to shave until after that!!!!

i thought you were an engineer sister!!!

LOL

Karren H
09-08-2006, 10:14 AM
i thought you were an engineer sister!!!

LOL

Yeah...Senior Engineer... At the Corp HQ...don't get dirty like I used to when I was at the mine!! :)

Love Karren

Karren H
09-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Now that ended up being kind of fun!! Got in with a couple female coworkers and we wandered around together. Made standing in line more bearable. Did a little chit chat girl talking. And didn't have to remove my shirt but did have a cute young female podiatrist check my feet!! And she saw my bare legs and some remenants of the pink polish...didn't phase her a bit, she just smiles. Had a good body fat index but my blood pressure was up! Most likely being anxious over this whole thing this morning.. Hehehe. And to top it off.....free food afterwards! They are supposed to anounce the door prise winners later this afternoon...hope I win the "Day at the Spa" certificate!! Lol

Love Karren

Robin Leigh
09-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Now that ended up being kind of fun!!
And didn't have to remove my shirt but did have a cute young female podiatrist check my feet!! And she saw my bare legs and some remenants of the pink polish...didn't phase her a bit, she just smiles.

Cool! I love a happy ending. :) I was worried that you'd have to take off your shirt. :eek: I bet at the time of your examination you still had bra strap marks, Karren. :) I got caught once that way myself by a semi-tolerant girlfriend.

I'm sure any good podiatrist would be able to spot a few molecules of nail polish, and probably notice the smell of nail polish remover residue, too.

Robin

jackie
09-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Dodged another bullit , That could of been bad Karen!

vbcdgrl
09-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Karren, you are BAD!!!! I thought your employer knew of your "hobby".

Vikki

Jenna1561
09-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Karren,

Grats on the quick change and cleanup. But never thought you would have a problem accomplishing it. Afterall you are our Super Hero Lunchtime Bathroom Dresser.

BTW, last night's game was great, I have the Steelers "D" and Hines Ward on my fantasy team. Way to go Steelers!

Jenna

Karren H
09-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Karren, you are BAD!!!! I thought your employer knew of your "hobby".

Vikki

Wife knows...employeer and coworkers don't, I hope. Lol

Love Karren

Karren H
09-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Cool! I love a happy ending. :) I was worried that you'd have to take off your shirt. :eek: I bet at the time of your examination you still had bra strap marks, Karren. :) I got caught once that way myself by a semi-tolerant girlfriend.

Robin

I was lucky.. in college I use to wear a bra and panties to bed when the room mate wasn't around, and one time I got up, took off the lingerie, put on a pair of shorts and threw a towl over my sholder and mosied down to the comunity shower. After my shower I was shaving and the area had opposing sinks with mirrors..so looking through my mirror at the reflection of my bare back in the other mirror I could see the perfet outline of the bra I had worn... Ekkkkkk. I draped the towel over both sholders and ran back to my room.. There were a few guys in with me but since no one ever said anything I assume that they didn't see it or were too hung over from the night before to know what they were looking at. Hehehe

Love Karren

Karren H
09-08-2006, 11:27 AM
BTW, last night's game was great, I have the Steelers "D" and Hines Ward on my fantasy team. Way to go Steelers!
Jenna

Yeah!!

But I did have my doubts when we were down 14-17 but that contravercial goal and a couple interceptions later everything fell into place!! :D

Love Karren

Wendy me
09-08-2006, 12:16 PM
retire and avoid all that job health stuff.......

princessmichelle
09-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Karren,

Sounds like a nightmare! But you escaped through quick thinking and confidence-congratulations.

princessmichelle

Karren H
09-08-2006, 12:32 PM
retire and avoid all that job health stuff.......

Hmmmmmm I still have 8 months to go to get full retiree medical! But let me weigh the pros and cons...

No more male business suits, more free time (with the wife who won't let me dress....yet), less annual income, nice sized retirement pension, good size 401k, no more enfemme business trips, no crossdressing on an expense account, 2 kids to still put through college....did I mention more time at home not dressing? :(

I may have to totally rethink retirement.... period...may work forever!! Hehehe

Love Karren

ColleenCD
09-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Karen,

Maybe you start a female hockey clinic/league. Then maybe open a boutique. If you're the boss, then you can set the dress code, right?

Colleen

tvny7
09-08-2006, 01:17 PM
soory for your problems but im wearing a nice pair of pink panties. feel really good on me.

Kimberley
09-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Hmmmmmm I still have 8 months to go to get full retiree medical! But let me weigh the pros and cons...

No more male business suits, more free time (with the wife who won't let me dress....yet), less annual income, nice sized retirement pension, good size 401k, no more enfemme business trips, no crossdressing on an expense account, 2 kids to still put through college....did I mention more time at home not dressing? :(

I may have to totally rethink retirement.... period...may work forever!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Karren dear, one word..... CONSULTANT!!!!

You know, big bucks whatever your opinion and no liability....... plus... trips away. I hear that they are in desparate need of mine engineers in China. Okay, I know, I wont go there, getting caught enfemme could mean jail time.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Rene L
09-08-2006, 01:25 PM
It's stories like you told here that really gets mine pumping! In many ways I wish I was/could be "outed", yet it's so scary, too. Sounds like you handled it real well. Congratulations!

SherriePall
09-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Karren -- I can't stand the excitement, the tension. Years ago at work I was painting one of my big toes with red polish. We had a job fair and, luckily it was all voluntary. I bypassed one station where I would have had to remove my shoes and socks.
Another time, I had all my toes polished and I drove my wife to the doctor's. They had a calcium-bone density test being given in one section of the waiting room. My wife tried to get me to take it, but I kept politely refusing.
After we got home something must have clicked. She asked if my toes were polished and if that was the reason I refused. I told her yes and she put the frown on.

Emily Ann Brown
09-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Karren dear....I hate to mention it, but you might want to check out the pics just posted on the 3rd floor bulletin board down by the elevator. Did you know about the survelliance cameras the company had recently installed in the restrooms?

Emily Ann

Ashley Helen
09-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Karen, only 8 months to a possible retirement! Do they allow you to retire at 40 now?

Love

Helen xx

Karren H
09-08-2006, 01:57 PM
It's stories like you told here that really gets mine pumping! In many ways I wish I was/could be "outed", yet it's so scary, too. Sounds like you handled it real well. Congratulations!

I don't know, it doesn't get me excited anymore. Lol. I guess after a while these things get to be comonplace..."emergency du dour"...you just analyze the situation and react accordingly. And I've never been a nerveous person but kind of laid back...maybe too laidback. :)

And that's the way my job is also...everytings an emergency so you react and shift gears.. Fighting or marching...it all pays the same! Hehehe

Love Karren

Tina Dixon
09-08-2006, 02:01 PM
You just kill me with your adventures, they are always so fun to read, some day I my self will go beyond the garage door:D

Calliope
09-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Karren,

Saying this with only the warmest regards, I think you're as hooked on risk as dressing.

veronicaM
09-08-2006, 02:20 PM
I'm wondering about the smell of polish remover in the Mens Room
LOL !

I know! I know! maybe it was used to remove envelope and stamp glue...
or maybe pen ink.

gotta watch out, someone might want a wiff

He He He

Karren H
09-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Funny..just got a call from the gal incharge of the health fair!! "You have won". Cool!! So trapse down 4 flights of stairs (healthier that way) and and pick up my........ 10 piece set of 24 oz premium acrylic tumblers!!! Wife's going to love these...

Is it too late to trade these with the lady that won the Victoria Secret Shopping Spree???

Ohhhh.....it wasn't a lady? Hehehe

Love Karren

Karren H
09-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Karen, only 8 months to a possible retirement! Do they allow you to retire at 40 now?

Love

Helen xx

Flattery will get you everywhere!! And so close too....I'm actually 54 but Karrens 40ish!! Lol.

Its the ice hockey....fountain of youth as long as you don't break something important!!

Love Karren

Ashley Helen
09-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Its the ice hockey....fountain of youth as long as you don't break something important!!

Are you talking nails here?

Love

Helen xx

Karren H
09-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Karren,

Saying this with only the warmest regards, I think you're as hooked on risk as dressing.

Coal mining, sky diving (once), ice hockey and crossdressing without a safety net.....hmmmmm...

Nahhhh, just enjoying myself. Riskier driving your car somewhere!!

Haven't tried sky diving enfemme yet or bungy jumping..

And its a risk and reward thing too... If you can win valuable dinner ware....:)

Love Karren

Karren H
09-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Karren dear....I hate to mention it, but you might want to check out the pics just posted on the 3rd floor bulletin board down by the elevator. Did you know about the survelliance cameras the company had recently installed in the restrooms?

Emily Ann

I just saw them..on the way down to pick up my valuable plastic cups...

Under the photo it read - "Have you seen this woman?". "Be on the lookout for a very attractive woman with auburn hair, briliant smile, sparkling eyes, and a great taste in clothing, whom continually sneaking into the mens restrooms to take photographs"...."If apprehended please call Victoria Secret HQ in Columbus Ohio.....appearently she has a fabulous spokes model job awaiting her?".

Hehehe.

Love Karren

vbcdgrl
09-08-2006, 03:28 PM
One of the reasons I don't mix drab and femme anymore. Years ago, I came very close to getting "caught" wearing a slip, panties and pantyhose under my drab clothes at work. Whew, that was a close one. Never Again.
Be careful, Karren.

Vikki

eleyna
09-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Wife knows...employeer and coworkers don't, I hope. Lol

Or ... hope they do and have for a long time? Wouldn't that be a relief? Hehe

Danielle11
09-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Several years ago I was the foreman of a construction crew doing work in a men’s penitentiary. Upon arrival at work one morning, the guards instructed my crew and I to remove our shoes and socks to check for contraband. We had been previously unaware of this policy and it was met with a variety of reactions from myself and the crew. Any attempt to circumvent the inspection could lead to a nasty trip to a cubicle where God only knows where they would search! :eek: :eek: :eek: Imagine the horror I felt as I had just polished my toe nails, the prettiest shade of berry that you have ever seen, earlier in the week. I did comply with the request, sat down and removed my shoes and socks along with the rest of the guys. :straightface: Yep, that’s right, with all those big burly construction workers, macho guys, REAL MEN, the ones that howled all day long about the inmate who somehow had smuggled in a pair of panties and bra and wore them with no shame. Those very same guys who were working for me…….. Not a peep from one of them, not a second glance from any of the guards either. Amazing what you can do with lightning fast reactions and the ability to bury the tops of your toes in six inches of concrete, ballerina style.:happy: Better yet, being able to scoop up the cubic foot of concrete encasing your foot and nonchalantly put your sock and shoe back on. Needless to say that was the last time I went to work with my toes polished. On that job at least!:D

DAVIDA
09-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Karren, I just want to ask one thing, When do you get any work done!?:confused:

I want a job like that! It is real hard for me to go online from a ladder!:mad:

shawnaraylynn
09-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Great thinking Karen, were a a boy scout? Today a had something in my boot I sent one of my crew to do something and he dsallied around. Finally under the security under my desk I pulled of my boot and there wasw a cat claw in my sock and I didnt have to take sock off at all. WHEW! My toes ore a bright metallic Pink(OF COURSE):eek:

shawnaraylynn
09-08-2006, 08:56 PM
I deal with that all day long. But you Karen have Put another spin on it, Now IlL think of the the USHL Champions dressed up!!!!!!!!:devil: :raisedeyebrow: :rofl:

Karren H
09-08-2006, 10:34 PM
I deal with that all day long. But you Karen have Put another spin on it, Now IlL think of the the USHL Champions dressed up!!!!!!!!:devil: :raisedeyebrow: :rofl:

Well technically all ice hockey players are crossdressers since they wear stockings, garter belts and girdles!! I just kicked it up a notch to include all the fem trappings!! Hehehe

And they play ice hockey in Iowa?

Love Karren

angelfire
09-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Karren, that was quite the adventure. Sounds like you had fun at least.

Too bad you didn't win the prize you wanted :(

Karren H
09-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Karren, I just want to ask one thing, When do you get any work done!?:confused:

I want a job like that! It is real hard for me to go online from a ladder!:mad:

I actually multi-task.... working on spreadsheets and cadd files on my laptop, attending meetings and other mundain corporate things....all while on on crossdressers and yahoo messenger using my blackberry wireless handheld!!!

Love Karren

Penny
09-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Karren, I love your threads. Sometimes you just crack me up! Anyway, Charlie played a very good game; 126 rating. Willie got his 100 plus. Usually
makes for a win.

Andrea_cd
09-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Karen you inspire me with your adventures , if only i could have a third of the fun you have
You Go Girl:hugs: :hugs:

Love
Andrea

Billijo49504
09-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Karen, some day it's going to get you, right in the a$$. 5 yrs ago, I got hit by a hilo in the factory. I didn't dare go to the shop hospital, cuz I had on a bra, panties and thihighs, with a garter belt. Sound familiar? Of course in your situation, it would be just embarrassing. But I am waiting for pictures of you in the mines in a skirt...<LOL> Isn't it fun to push the envelope....BJ

flatlander_48
09-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Karen, some day it's going to get you, right in the a$$. 5 yrs ago, I got hit by a hilo in the factory. I didn't dare go to the shop hospital, cuz I had on a bra, panties and thihighs, with a garter belt. Sound familiar? Of course in your situation, it would be just embarrassing. But I am waiting for pictures of you in the mines in a skirt...<LOL> Isn't it fun to push the envelope....BJ

Push the envelope? Hell, you guys got a stamp on it and are about to shove it into the mailbox!

Karren H
09-09-2006, 08:28 AM

Close call, Billijo.....and coal dust and skirts don't mix.....dust gets into everything!! hehe

Love Karren

DAVIDA
09-10-2006, 08:49 PM
I actually multi-task.... working on spreadsheets and cadd files on my laptop, attending meetings and other mundain corporate things....all while on on crossdressers and yahoo messenger using my blackberry wireless handheld!!!

Love Karren

I can multitask too,but I'm usually on a ladder working with one hand and on the phone with the other trying to line up the next job!:thumbsup:

Lindsay Marie
09-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Or ... hope they do and have for a long time? Wouldn't that be a relief? Hehe

Wish my employer would find out, throw that at-will right to fire crap right out the window. The discrimination card would be a nice one to have in the deck.