PDA

View Full Version : If you coul....

LisaRose
09-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Would you? I know it may sound a bit morbid, but if you could when you die be buried en-femme?

I read some where the first Govenor of New York, (sorry don't remember his name) a King George appointee, was a well known cross dresser and was buried en-femme. From what I remember his dress was to die for. Very elegant, very fashionable, with all of the thrills and frills.

JenniferMint
09-08-2006, 08:56 AM
I don't care how my dead body is disposed of when I die---at that point everything in the physical world becomes meaningless to me.

KarenSusan
09-08-2006, 09:02 AM
From what I remember his dress was to die for.:GD:

Phoebe Reece
09-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Funerals are for the benefit of the living, not the dead. I would say that if you are 100 % out to everyone that knows you and being crossdressed is the last image you want everyone to remember (just like that long ago Governor) - go for it. Otherwise, let those you've left behind choose how they want to remember you.

Lisa Golightly
09-08-2006, 09:09 AM
Defo! A nice vampish frock :)

Sky
09-08-2006, 09:09 AM
We could have an interesting discussion on how long do clothes last after a burial. Do synthetic fibers last longer? Would natural silk be more attractive to maggots? Are Manolo Blahniks tastier than $20 mules?

Maybe I shouldn't be writing this while I'm having breakfast.

Marla S
09-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Can't tell. Would depend on my mood when I die. Maybe I just want to sneak away:D