PDA

View Full Version : favorite shoes?

petticoatlisa
05-17-2004, 05:55 PM
the thing that started me off dressing actually was shoes. I can remember being in kindergarten and the first time i kissed a girl she had the cutest pair of red mary jane shoes. I was 5 and have been a shoe fetishest and CD'er every since :p But ladies what are your favorites? I have probably 40 - 50 pairs of shoes ranging from 6" heel fetish pumps (can't wear those too often because of foot probs :( ) TONS of mary janes (see above, LOVE dressing like a school girl, so mary janes and loafers too) 4 or 5 pairs of knee-high boots, a few pairs of strappy sandals and some Keds and other platform tennis shoes (I have a japanese school girl outfit that i LOVE to wear with my Skechers platform sneakers...haven't been able to keep that outfit on long without "making a mess" :p

Sue
05-17-2004, 06:43 PM
Love to wear heels when dressed up and have even worn them when the wife and I make love. Here are two pictures of my favorites. The open toe are comfortable so I generally wear them when I'm out, the patent are not as comfortable but are more formal. With hose and Revlon love that red toe nail polish my legs get many looks.

Gabrielle
05-17-2004, 07:41 PM
I currently have a few shoes and 1 pair of mid calf high heel boots. I love them all.

I recently a pair of shoes at JCPenney's site which I find very lovely.

See below: (However, it does not seem to be available, anywhere.)

eleventhdr
05-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Oh i just love mary janes and T straps little girl shoes for me any time. there are others si like as well but these are my favorites!.

raven
05-17-2004, 08:23 PM
I also have three pair of heels and six pair of boots, I just love my boots

PaulaJeanette
05-17-2004, 08:27 PM
I recently purchase a pair of Black Patent leather 5" pumps (size 12) and I love them. I got them at Glamour Boutique in Las Vegas. It was my first trip to a store that caters to crossdressers; I usually make my purchases in department stores. In any event, going into a specialty store like this is the only way to shop for items, like shoes, that require trying them on for a good fit. I really surprised myself in that I simply took off my sneakers and tried them rather than trying to be unassuming. After that bold move, I went to the front desk and inquired about breast forms...which I bought as well.

Getting back to shoes, I've tried Payless but they don't carry a style that appeals to me.

Good luck!!

Paula J

Germaine
05-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Well i hat to share my favorite pair of shoes...I got them off of ebay and just feel in love with them the moment i saw them....

newfemale
05-18-2004, 05:20 PM
wow those are great shoes! i need to get myself a pair of those!

Germaine
05-18-2004, 06:12 PM
those are great shoes and I love them..I cant really believe how comfortable they really are...you can find these shoes on ebay...or fashions4fetish.com they have a great ebay store...

petticoatlisa
05-18-2004, 07:41 PM
some of my abslolute favorites! :p

Germaine
05-18-2004, 07:55 PM
I would break my neck in those...but they are very beautiful...I am in the goth ..chuncky shoes for stability mostly...lol...yeah i am new to the high heels so i will need some practice before moving up to those type of heels but they are very nice....

jenny_k78
05-19-2004, 05:06 AM
-Germaine - I love those shoes, I'll have to get myself some.

-newfemale - that is a really great pic, hope i can look as HOT as you do.

All i have right now is the thigh high boots seen in my profile pic and i love them. I plan on getting a couple more pairs of boots, and am currently working on the shoes.

GirlyGirl
05-22-2004, 01:30 AM
sexy shoes germaine what brand are they? you have good taste

Vivian Best
05-22-2004, 06:48 AM
Ladies,

I can't think of anything more sexy than a stylish woman in a pair of slim stylish black slacks with black high heels showing just below the hem of the slacks. The slacks have to be long enough to cover most of the heels. This leaves some element for one's mind to point of thinking, could I look like that! I can only wish!

Vivian ;)

Nina
05-22-2004, 08:07 AM
Shoes are one thing i don't have many of.
I have a black pair of high heels'
A black pair of thigh high boots(I love to wear these),
A pair of ankle boots that my girlfriend was going to throw away, so I saved them and a a longer pair of black soft stretch boots I bought from????
Sorry I 've forgot the name of the shop.
Anyway here are 4 pictures of me wearing each one.(Any excuse for posting my pictures)

Gabrielle
05-22-2004, 09:29 AM
Nina, you've outdone yourself again.

Great pics!

eleventhdr
05-22-2004, 01:08 PM
Very cute pics Nina!. I sure do wish I did look that good. Please email me if you do wish to!. Thank's Jay Suzy Ann my girl name for myself!.

eleventhdr
05-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Oh and I love your outfits also!

sammyd
06-13-2004, 07:36 PM
i got a really cute pair of mudd shoes at Kohl's the other day... my first pair :D

http://i10.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/ea/29/3b_1_b.JPG

eleventhdr
06-13-2004, 08:17 PM
hi lisa you are my kind of girl I just love the little girl look mary janes and t straps would just love to get paris of these. at resonable prices. Thank's Please stay in touch with me alright love to hear from you Jay Suzy Ann my girl name!.

Bonnie
06-13-2004, 08:22 PM
I love these 2 pairs. Bonnie

raven
06-13-2004, 09:30 PM
mine are my boots

KittyMuffin
06-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Shiny pumps and maryjanes! The tallest pair I have is maryjanes with 7.5" heels, but it's actually only about 3.5" heel on a 4" platform. I like the kinds like these:

Suzzie
06-14-2004, 09:14 PM
WOW, them are some fantastic heels, Kitty. How do you keep from falling off of them????? Just two inch heels for me. The air up there must be nice. Ha Ha. I have four pairs of shoe's total, and looking for more. Womans size elevens aren't cheap , if you can find them. My next pair of shoes is going to be some sneakers. I will start looking soon and hope that they look nice on me.

Love Suzzie :p

KittyMuffin
06-15-2004, 01:56 PM
WOW, them are some fantastic heels, Kitty. How do you keep from falling off of them?????

With difficulty!

I'll try to post a pic of the shoes later tonight

KittyMuffin
06-15-2004, 03:56 PM
Try these on for size! I got them on eBay a couple of years ago. :p

KittyMuffin
06-15-2004, 03:57 PM
But I hardly ever wear them. Never really get an opportunity to enjoy myself with parents around :(

KittyMuffin
06-15-2004, 04:00 PM
I take a womens' size 12. Search on eBay... it's true that you can find anything there. I have seen shoes up to womens' size 14, geared to us girls no doubt, but the choices get rather limited.

KittyMuffin
06-15-2004, 05:26 PM
Are your patent heels the "babydoll" model? If they are then I have a pair of those. They're my favorites actually!

Darby
06-15-2004, 06:22 PM
I'll have to say, I do love my boots!

diane
06-15-2004, 06:46 PM
I like a simple business pump with a 4 or 5" heel. I have pairs in white, black and red and love them. Although after a few minutes in them my toes don't!

Allison Vamp
06-15-2004, 07:03 PM
i've got the best boots and shoes at Payless, size 12's there are pretty common and ...you guessed it, they're cheap.

Julie
06-15-2004, 08:01 PM
I just won these on Ebay. Actually I won two pair, one a size 9 the other 8-1/2. Once I found someone else was bidding against me on the size 9 I found the size 8-1/2 and bid on them. Then the competitor on the 9's stopped and I won them both: http://i1.ebayimg.com/01/i/01/f2/06/f8_1.JPG

Gabrielle
06-15-2004, 09:44 PM
Julie, I bet you would have loved to have had those with you at the Be-All.

They are certainly lovely.

Germaine
06-16-2004, 12:29 AM
If you look at my picture in the thread I own the lace ups of those heels...they are my first pair of shoes and surprisingly easy to walk in...and yes they are beautiful shoes i love every style of them...

jenny_k78
06-16-2004, 01:49 AM
Here is the latest shoe I have bought. I usually find my shoes on ebay....it can be toughfinding size 14's

diane
06-16-2004, 04:16 PM
I just got the greatest pair of white strappy sandals from Fredericks in the mail today. If you look you can find 40% off so I got these 4" heeled sandals for 12 bucks in size 13.

I'll take some photos as soon as I decide if I'm going to wear hose or paint my toe nails

KittyMuffin
06-16-2004, 04:34 PM
Looking forward :)

windycissy
06-16-2004, 04:50 PM
If you're serious about passing, and you're as tall as I am (5'10") flats are the way to go. I have a black pair and a taupe pair, each cost me $9.95 at Payless (they have wide sizes, a must for me) and they are pretty comfortable once they're broken in. I've worn heels, and I like them, but flats are making a major fashion comeback, and that extra height that heels adds can make all the difference between getting "read" and being taken as a girl who likes sensible, cute shoes.

diane
06-16-2004, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=windycissy]If you're serious about passing, and you're as tall as I am (5'10") [QUOTE]

At 6-2 I don't stand much chance of passing anyway so I wear heels becuase they are my favorite type of women's shoes.

sam_s125
06-18-2004, 08:30 AM
Wow all those heels are great, for me their the best part! but no one in my house has heels so I need to wait for a friend with heels to come over in order for me to wear them. But most of the time they don't fit :mad:
My question is where can one get heels like boots but I like the leather nee high ones teens wear but when I go on the internet I find bright colourful extreamly over the top heels that I do not like. Does anyone know of a site that has heals, boots, etc. in mens sizes and that will except mail orders consisting of cash or money orders well because I don't have a credit card! plus they must send in a non-descrete package.....or if i could buy heels off one of you that are reading this.

Well thanks

Sam.

Betsy
06-30-2004, 08:35 PM
Wow all those heels are great, for me their the best part! but no one in my house has heels so I need to wait for a friend with heels to come over in order for me to wear them. But most of the time they don't fit :mad:
My question is where can one get heels like boots but I like the leather nee high ones teens wear but when I go on the internet I find bright colourful extreamly over the top heels that I do not like. Does anyone know of a site that has heals, boots, etc. in mens sizes and that will except mail orders consisting of cash or money orders well because I don't have a credit card! plus they must send in a non-descrete package.....or if i could buy heels off one of you that are reading this.

Well thanks

Sam.

I've plenty of ankle, mid-calf, knee-high, thigh-high boots (sz10/11)...in fact, I'm in one of those 'periods' of 'purging'...you know, cleaning out the 'closet' so-to-speak. I recently did an inventory of my boots (all very tasteful, heels range from 3.5" - 5") and shortly intend to sell ALL of them. I'm not on this site as frequently as I would like...but will be reading!
btw...I'm in a crotchless white lace body stocking, denim mini, knee-high boots (with a cute little chain around the ankle [removable])...going to step out later for 'kicks'!
Betsy

Julie
06-30-2004, 08:56 PM
I've been somewhat ambivalent about my shoes lately. Although I like most of them none of them really got me excited. Then I saw these on E-bay and I had to have them! I just got them and I’m hoping to wear them out this Friday!

http://pinkstilettoz.com/04STILETTOZ/nishaPINKGEM.jpg

Only question is can I dance in them?!!!!!

Dallas
07-07-2004, 10:58 AM
I have the most comfortable pair of shoes! They are Hush Puppies brand Mary Janes, I wear them to work daily; I wish I had another 5 pair of them.

Madilyn
07-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Holy Patent Leather Ladies...all of your shoes are amazing. :D Julie, those pink sandals are to die for...nice snag :)

I had to bump this thread up since I received, not one...but two pair of new shoes in the mail today. BTW, I had them shipped to my office and they arrived in a non-descript plain brown box...I walked right through the entire building with two new pair of shoes and nobody even asked what I had.

Anyway, I'll share pics of my new hoofers. You'll notice the red and red/black theme. Since I go out so infrequently, I will generally dress in red or black cocktail dresses...thus the shoe color. I would love to get into pastels and other colorful shoes, but I have to make due with what time I have to dress and I love getting semi-formal when going out.

Let me know what you think...I value your opinions. Thanks.

Kisses,

Maddy :cool:

p.s. This will be my first time attempting two nights in a row on 5" heels, so wish me luck... :p

Cher
07-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Hi Miss Maddy...hot shoes, especially the second pair...nice ankles too, kisses

Bernadina
07-08-2004, 09:18 PM
Very nice looking feet and legs Julie M.

I've been somewhat ambivalent about my shoes lately. Although I like most of them none of them really got me excited. Then I saw these on E-bay and I had to have them! I just got them and I’m hoping to wear them out this Friday!

Madilyn
07-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Hi Miss Maddy...hot shoes, especially the second pair...nice ankles too, kisses

Why thank you Cher, but unfortunately I can't take credit for the legs...but the shoe model thanks you. I'd love it if my legs looked like that :)

Which leads me to a question...I've already started (tonight) working with these 5" heels and I can tell they're going to kill me if I don't do some physical preparation for two nights out. Because of the pitch they put ones foot at, it severely stretches the calf and achilles heel (tendon) when I try to stand-up straight. A couple of hours of that and I'll be done, stuffed, and buried... :(

Do any of you know of a link or general instructions as to how to exercise those muscles so they can withstand an evening of fun abuse? The last thing I want to do is go out and be in misery all night. I can wear 2" and 3" heels all night, but the extra 2" really raises the back of the foot past what I consider normal (God, is that a totally male statement...yuck).

Any ideas how to get used to wearing 5" heels in a months period of time? Your comments are always extremely helpful and of value, so any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and kisses,

Madilyn
07-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Why thank you Cher, but unfortunately I can't take credit for the legs...but the shoe model thanks you. I'd love it if my legs looked like that

Which leads me to a question...I've already started (tonight) working with these 5" heels and I can tell they're going to kill me if I don't do some physical preparation for two nights out. Because of the pitch they put ones foot at, it severely stretches the calf and achilles heel (tendon) when I try to stand-up straight. A couple of hours of that and I'll be done, stuffed, and buried... :(

Do any of you know of a link or general instructions as to how to exercise those muscles so they can withstand an evening of fun abuse? The last thing I want to do is go out and be in misery all night. I can wear 2" and 3" heels all night, but the extra 2" really raises the back of the foot past what I consider normal (God, is that a totally male statement...yuck).

Any ideas how to get used to wearing 5" heels in a months period of time? Your comments are always extremely helpful and of value, so any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and kisses,

Okay ladies, it's been over 24 hours and you've let me down. :( I guess I'm the only one who is or has had trouble initially with 5" heels. Am I silly to think I can master them in a month? I think I leapt too far too fast, but oh well...all in the name of experimentation in search of advancement to improved femininity. We shall overcome...

Peace and kisses,

WindyCityBluz
07-10-2004, 02:47 AM
I can't to this day walk in 5" heels! I am a GG and the tallest I can go is 3 1/2" before I start to teeter and past that it just kills whatever look I have going when I try to walk!!

As far as exercises or conditioning type things to do, that is one conversation I have never had before. So the only thing I can think of is to calf raises on the balls of your feet--I don't know the proper name for them--and practice wearing a little each day.

I do know that women that can wear the really high heels just accept that they are in pain and will be in pain. I have also known those that say that they don't feel the pain anymore. So I guess practice will make perfect!

Tristen Cox
07-10-2004, 04:27 PM
These two are my favorites but for comfort I wear wedge heel boots or pumps.

Madilyn
07-10-2004, 04:31 PM
These two are my favorites but for comfort I wear wedge heel boots or pumps.

Damn, you go girl !!! Those are some fun kind of vampin' kind of boots you got going on there. I'm so spinly compared to you...I gotta get hip ;)

Keep kickin' ass and taking names, I love it :)

Kisses and whips,

Madilyn
07-10-2004, 05:30 PM
I can't to this day walk in 5" heels! I am a GG and the tallest I can go is 3 1/2" before I start to teeter and past that it just kills whatever look I have going when I try to walk!!

As far as exercises or conditioning type things to do, that is one conversation I have never had before. So the only thing I can think of is to calf raises on the balls of your feet--I don't know the proper name for them--and practice wearing a little each day.

I do know that women that can wear the really high heels just accept that they are in pain and will be in pain. I have also known those that say that they don't feel the pain anymore. So I guess practice will make perfect!

Hey WCB,

Thanks so much for sharing sweetie...I so respect GG's who will understand, accept, and support the TG community. It's nice to share this forum with you. I have begun to appreciate those who can successfully manage a 5" heel and not be hospitalized by it.

I knew before I ordered them that they would be a challenge. I'm not one to give up that easily, so if it's a challenge that stands before me...then it's a challenge I accept. :p

I have just under one month to work on heel lifts and scrunches, as well as maintaining a walking practice schedule. I'll keep you posted... ;)

Kisses and Pain,

Maddy :)

Madilyn
07-10-2004, 05:58 PM
since i'm more of a sporty/athletic kind of person, i prefer running or cross-training shoes.

LOL, just kidding sweetie...I think that's incredible of you. You exibit and express yourself however best makes you feel the most comfortable and at peace...I'm sure you look incredible in your cross-trainers...

Kisses,

Madilyn
07-10-2004, 09:16 PM
LOL, giggle-giggle, ROFLMAO...I just snuck downstairs and practiced my 5" walking. One pair of shoes fits better and feels more comfortable. Even though they're both the same size (10 USA), one seems to run smaller. It's pretty wild being a stork up there. So far so good, although I can feel my legs tiring after 10 minutes...gotta work on the muscle for endurance purposes...wish me luck ;)

Tristen Cox
07-11-2004, 01:17 PM
I've been at heels a while so 5"inches are comfy no problem if I'm wearing the right shoe/boot. 6"inches are still hard to manage, but as you saw a couple posts back, not impossible. :pWow am I tall! LoL!

Love T.

jessicadiane
07-11-2004, 03:41 PM
My favorite shoes would have to be between 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 inch high heel classic pumps or peep toe high heel pumps :o
Jessica

PaulaJeanette
07-12-2004, 06:32 AM
4" pumps in all colors with pencil heels. Nothing shapes a gal's calves and the length of her legs better than high heels. Of course, we "should" also be wearing proper hose...pantyhose or stockings.

Paula J.