PDA

View Full Version : Some Real Hope.

Vicky_Scot
09-08-2006, 02:06 PM
I found this question posted on a site and some of the answers gave me some real hope that society is not as all bad when it come to men who crossdress.

To the woman ,do you think crossdressing is wrong and if so\if not why?

17 answers

I think it's up to you, everyone has their own fetishes and fantasies so long as your not hurting anyone i don't see the problem, however i must admit if i were to come home and find my partner in my clothes, i would be a bit p*ssed off, but i think the main reason would be that he didn't feel he could tell me about it, if you feel like cross dressing go for it, but if you have a partner i would discuss it with them first and then maybe you could incorporate it into your bedroom activities together. For me it would be the fact that my partner lied to me or should i say kept things from me that would bother me most.

I don't really know but i do like to understand why a man would want to do it and what he gets out of it.

Each to their own

Any deviation from the norm is to be welcomed

You wear what you want but ask me first when you want to borrow my pink gauze skirt or my red boots, okay?

I dont think its wrong. It doesn't hurt anybody. If people have problems with it, they could just think of it as dressing up....

But I think its cool. Saw a guy this morning all cross dressed up... I just thought.. `cool`#

No its not wrong, why should it be? And where is the line, David Beckham wore a sarong, is he a cross dresser?
Wear whatever you want.

im a fifteen year old crossdresser and i love dont care what others think just do what you feel like

No way!! Be who you feel you are.. clothing is just icing ,anyway.

There's nothing at all wrong with dressing. Women wear Men's clothing all the time, nothing wrong with that either.

Women have been cross dressing for decades. I rarely wear a skirt because trousers are more comfortable. Why a male should want to wear a skirt, whatever his sexuality, is beyond me, but hey! each to his own.

whatever floats your boat. i dont crossdress, but i have absolutely nothing against it.

Nothing wrong with crossdressing, look at the birds and who has the best colors? Enjoy who you are just watch out for people who judge everyone and everything. There are web sites for crossdressers in Yahoo.

Depends on what you call crossdressing. Wig, fake boobs, make up etc to LOOK like a female, well that's kinda weird.

But.

A man that wants to enjoy wearing a skirt, I think that's cool. In many cultures men wear skirts and dress-like garments. I don't think clothing (other than a bra and a jock strap) has a gender. We (women) have been enjoying mens clothing for years. I don't see why the street can't go both ways.

There are companies that even make hosiery for men, such as http://www.comfilon.com Between you, me, and the internet, I think men have sexy legs and should show them off!

I think a new fashion trend for men is on the way. When it's hot out, I can wear a skirt and be professional, but a man cannot wear shorts. These things do not make sense to me. I say heck yeah, crossdress if you want to. But why you would want to wear make up and have fake boobs is beyond me. As I said, women have been wearing mens clothes for years, but we still LOOK like women. Be a man and you'll be fine.

I think it should be celebrated

I dont think it's wrong. I have a friend who does and I support him with his choice and his right to do that. I see nothing wrong with doing things to make yourself more comfortable with who you are and how you feel

i think cross dressing is totally fine, and it can be fun to watch tranny folk in caberet at gay pubs, who are done up like danny la rue, or vesta tilley...arl the nice girls love a sailorrrr on mother kelly's dooorsteeeep....

the diversity of creation should be celebrated indeed.

Sophia Rearen
09-08-2006, 02:43 PM
What was the site? Who are these women? How do we meet them?

Calliope
09-08-2006, 03:26 PM
The above comments conform to my experiences in Portland Maine. Most women - and many of the most observant are teenagers - (seem to) view me with a mixture of bemusement and approval. I've seen the twinkly smile enough times to know it well. Last night I walked past a couple of (scarved) Muslin teenagers and, to my surprise, they smiled sweetly at me.

Rachel Morley
09-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Hummm...I don't want to put a downer on this but my first impressions are that the women are talking about "clothing rights" as crossdressing, not necessarily what we would classify as crossdressing - even one of them said herself: "Depends on what you call crossdressing. Wig, fake boobs, make up etc to LOOK like a female, well that's kinda weird."

That said, any form of acceptance is a good thing :happy: ....and in any case just being a guy openly wearing women's clothes, like skirts that they mention serveral times in your post, is awesome!

Butterfly Bill
09-08-2006, 06:53 PM
The above comments conform to my experiences in Portland Maine. Most women - and many of the most observant are teenagers - (seem to) view me with a mixture of bemusement and approval. I've seen the twinkly smile enough times to know it well. Last night I walked past a couple of (scarved) Muslin teenagers and, to my surprise, they smiled sweetly at me.

I get the twinkly smile too, and I do love it.

susancheerleader
09-08-2006, 07:13 PM

Okay you peaked my curosity.
I live in Maine. And would LOVE to find a place I am free to "express."
Where in Portland Maine were you?

Calliope
09-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Okay you peaked my curosity.
I live in Maine. And would LOVE to find a place I am free to "express."
Where in Portland Maine were you?

Right around USM. I walk through the Deering Oaks park and go downtown via State Street. Make sure you stop in at Material Things for excellent vintage clothes. Then head past the Arts District into the tourist zone, very nice downtown. Time to go dancing? Lava Lounge - tell 'em DayTripper (2 black russians, never more) sent ya. The whole area is 100% OK.

Actually, I'm about to change my earrings and go there - right now.

Stephenie S
09-08-2006, 08:37 PM
My cousin lives and works in Portland, so my wife and I visit often. I always thought it was a pretty open minded town. I try to catch the Maine Boatbuilders Show every year. My wife shops. We enjoy every visit.
Cold Stone Creamery is sinful.

Stephenie