PDA

View Full Version : legs and stuff

Julie York
12-21-2004, 12:47 PM
Any leg tips. I am curious how to stop your legs getting sore when the stubble comes back and rubs around in rough jeans etc. Also any help to avoid/ get rid of razor rash. (nasty!) I know keeping them smooth would be a good trick but well, some of us have to plan six weeks ahead to the holidays etc.!

Georgette
12-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Wear panty hose under your jeans It works for me.LOL

Fallen Angel
12-21-2004, 01:56 PM
Hi miss julie, I use sensitive style razors. triple blades or the new schic qauntoms(expencive) I went thru the same thing when you first start shaving them. use a lotion after you dry your self off about an hour afterwards I use one in a while peroxide it does help to take away some of the bumps you get or after shave rash also they make a bump fighter razor. and try to keep up in your shaving at least once a week this way your legg hair,skin gets use to it hope this helps you and happy holidays fallen angle

Julie York
12-21-2004, 02:34 PM
Well I went for it. Now that IS a nice sensation!!!! Takes bl***ing ages though. And I think I put my back out doing the backs of my knees.

Julie York
12-21-2004, 05:53 PM
And it's normal to feel like they've caught fire right?
Blows on legs.

Steffie-Lee
12-21-2004, 07:02 PM
Like the old fashion barbers used. use moisturising soap and a disposable double edged razor. Have to do it each time you shower, not a problem if you take the time. you can use this same method on your face. Soft water helps too.Do it a couple of times. skin should get soft and hair will not be as stiff.....

Donna Louise
12-21-2004, 07:21 PM
Hi

I always shave my legs in the bath. I run it med hot with lots of bath oil beads. Soak for a few, let the oil sink in. Then I use a gel shave cream, it seems to say moist longer. I will only use a triple head razor, rinse it often. I try not to go over the same spot more then twice. Then I finish my bath after a good soaking again. Pat dry and apply lotion. It works for me. Winter I shave less then summer. Summer I shave 1or twice a week and use and electric in between. Good Luck.

Donna Louise

Fallen Angel
12-21-2004, 08:24 PM
yes there going to feel like they are on fire thats why like all of us ladies are trying to help you along(just dont get your leggs lengthened) ypu cant expect them not to hurt if you do this every once in a while!!!! ishave once to twice aweek and do not use any type of niar products because they will put your@!!%%**#@_+ on fire

Wenda
12-21-2004, 08:34 PM
I am starting understand the pre-occupation women have with shaving! I have no shower, so, I shave every morning in the bathtub. I have 6 minutes. That's how long it takes to boil 2 eggs at this altitude. If you shave everything every day, it gets to be no problem. wenda.

Julie York
12-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Well they've calmed down a bit now but very sensitive. Made work a lot more interesting though! (I've got a secret, nah nah, nah nah).

Thanks everyone. All I need now is silk sheets....and sheer FF stockings.....and satin French knickers...and .....)fades into distance....