PDA

View Full Version : One month down - a lifetime to go

Sejd
09-08-2006, 07:51 PM
I have muddled my way though my first month as a concious CD. I have had fantastic highs and doubtfull lows. How is it all going to play out? My SO is so supportive, will she always be like this and how is it going to change our relationship in the long run? How will it be to "Go out" and how often? There seems more un answered questions than known teritory. Life is such a challenge and such a trip! to balance this new identity with who I am as a man is a new situation entirely. Who I am as ME. What does it really mean what we put on our naked bodies? If I lived in 16b century Europe, would I have the need for cross dressing? Look at the mode of that time. Men with long hair and dresses. Lucky *******s!!!!!! This weekend I will continue remodeling our garrage. I will wear an Utility Kilt and enjoy myself. Then maybe at night I will be Sejd and watch a movie with my GG all dressed up.
To Life! Good Shabbat and peace
Sejd

FRANCENA F.L
09-08-2006, 08:17 PM
good luck love francena xoxo

Sheila
09-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Sejd,
congrats on the 1 month anniversery for you both :balloons: :rose:. I know how good it feels to get the 1st week, month done and dusted (I have only known for 7 weeks).
We have had a few bad moments in those --- mainly cos he wouldn't/ couldn't talk to me -------- apparently it freaked him that I didn't freak !!!!!!!!! ---- however we are now talking and yesterday we went shopping in town for both of us :D :D.

As for "will she be always supportive" maybe is the best answer I think anybody can give you ---------- some other so's have been supportive for years then things change for whatever reason, others didn't want to know then changed and started asking questions and even participating----- but that is life in general we all change as we grow and what we adored at twenty is unbelievable just a few years later --- ~I spent twenty odd years hating curries but when my DH brought one home from where he used to visit he insited I tried some cos he knew I would like it, I didn't wnt to but just to shut him up:p I tried some then had the audacity to as him if he were gonna be a pig and eat it all :D :D :D - upshot I now make my own curries.

I can only say what I have read so many times and been advised slow/small baby steps, what is okay today may not be tommorow and visa versa. Is your wife a member of any forums?

Jess(so)

great gg
09-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Luckily, I am on this forum, it has been a God send to both of us. and i agree, time will definitely make our lives normal, settle into whatever pattern fits us both. it's all so new and time consuming and energy consuming and soooooooo much fun and exciting and scary and overwhelming and so normal. my favorite part is playing cards with my cd. also looking forward to the man in the kilt! :thumbsup: :D :happy: