PDA

View Full Version : ....and then she no longer laughs

Carroll
09-08-2006, 09:27 PM
My wife has discovered the "sack time" with a cd is fun. She has dragged me back to the bedroom a few times in the past few weeks, only after I was dressed. Hopefully this will last a while:D

Francine
09-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Dragged??????? :shocked:

(lucky girl! ;)

Francine

Kieron Andrew
09-08-2006, 09:33 PM
some people get all the luck darn it!!!

claireswife-gg
09-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Need I say more? I think anything else would just be boring now! :D

eleyna
09-08-2006, 10:10 PM
To those of you feeling envy:

Many of us crossdress as an expression of feminine qualities we embrace at the cost of meeting societies definition of "manly". I so often hear it said that women are better lovers and your wife clearly understood a sensual motivation and connection in your wearing soft things. Build on that, forego the bras for now, if you have feminine aspirations, allow yourself this chance to bring out a more sensitive, romantic, tender aspect. Allow yourself to express your girly passions to her intimately, and then if she still wants more, you have your manly aspects to call upon. And when the guy in you rolls over and falls asleep, let the girly side back to be the tender-after lover that women so often complain we men lack...

I've known quite a few couples where he CDs, and that has frequently been described as one of the starting places for understanding. Don't misunderstand, I don't mean their understanding is based on sex, but it was a place where he could 'channel' his inner girl in a way that she could embrace and enjoy. A tangible flame on the coals.

Of course, some GGs find the idea of sharing a bed with a girl even more repulsive than the idea of guys dressing as girls, so so don't heap it all on in one go.

Carroll
09-09-2006, 06:57 AM
This all may be short lived also. Ya just never know

Tina Dixon
09-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Bragger:Angry3:

brina_cd
09-09-2006, 07:47 AM
You just posted a fantasy of mine.

Wenda
09-09-2006, 08:36 AM
Lucky us! My Gf says we can have a threesome with just two persons. An unexpected side benefit, since I have started growing my boobs, my GF has discovered that my nipps are like switches, only just for "ON". And I have discovered that her 'playing' with them is incredibly erotic. Congratulations.

Carroll
09-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Bragger:Angry3:

nah, I was just sharing :D

Nina UK
09-09-2006, 11:54 AM
I think my GG likes it as well as many time weve had fun in the bedroom when ive been dressed

Janet Marie
09-09-2006, 01:48 PM
You are experiencing what I am looking for in a GG. Someone accepting and wanting to have fun with it is hard to find. Glad you have both.

janet Marie

admirerplus GG
09-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Carroll,

I am so happy for you both. It is so wonderful to hear about a couple being happy and intimate, here in this forum. I hope that this blissful time will last for you as a couple. Keep the fires burning!:D

Barb Valentine
09-09-2006, 02:32 PM
So what's the problem :heehee:

Dana Carlton
09-10-2006, 05:58 AM
Enjoy! My wife and I often "play" in the bedroom when I am dressed. It is a great experience. I'm glad that the two of your are finding out that extra benefit of having a crossdressing husband. Alot of guys want their wifes to wear wigs, so that they can fantasize about being with another women. Well this time, the wigs on the other head!

Sheila
09-10-2006, 06:04 AM
Glad to hear that other GG's have fun in the bedroom with both, Love him/her (claire Jane) just as much as I love having just him in the bedroom. We are still at the very early stages of "our cding" ( I have only known for 7 weeks). Talking abiut it was difficult at first ----- he couldn't -- apparently cos I didn't freak when I found out -- GO FIGURE!!!!! ---Things changed a whole lot a couple of days ago now he is talking :happy: :happy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
Love the guy to bits dosen't matter to me what he's wearing, heck he's even making me more "feminine":D,what a guy

Jess(SO)

sue ellan
09-10-2006, 10:57 AM
just don't flaunt your good luck. just teasing, so happy for you. give your SO a kiss from all the girls:hugs:
sue ellan.

Audrey34
09-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Carroll, that is such positive news. And these days I want to read all the positive news I can. Thank you!
-Audrey

Snookums
09-13-2006, 03:44 PM
the tilt of yer kilt must have been inspiring :heehee:

SatinSarah
09-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Great news for you. Hope it continues. I know my wife enjoys our time better when I amen femme - but she went backwards 2 years ago (after 10 years of dressing in bed) when I looked too good as a woman! I long to get backk todressing in bed. Nothing better than waking in the morning in your nightie next to your wife!

Sarah