PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment.

alba68
12-21-2004, 02:54 PM
Hi.
Was supposed to be going out tonight for an evening of pampering but it has been cancelled til the new year. Ah well, I'll wear my short skirt and hold ups tonight, that will cheer me up. Anyone else in NW England feel like taking me in, please get in touch. Lol. :)
Take care.

Sandra H
12-21-2004, 03:45 PM
Hi Alba.

Welcome to the site, you will like it here as everyone is so lovely and helpful. Now all I want to know is what is a lass from wigin doing in short skirt and hold ups?????? One and a half to Wigan bus station please LOL.

Sorry girls, but this will be understood by Wigan girls only.

Ashleigh
12-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Translation please???

Julie
12-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Sorry to hear that your pampering session has been cancelled, I remember you saying you were looking forward to it. Still you'll have a new look for 2005 now.

I always thought it was to Wigan Pier and not the Bus Garage.

JJ

alba68
12-21-2004, 06:44 PM
Lol girls, I am not actually from Wigan, but have been adopted for the last few years. To add to my disappointing day, a dress I got from ebay arrived to today, a little black number. It doesn't fit. :( So I am going to sell it on.
Take care.

AnnaMaria
12-22-2004, 03:06 PM
now that is truely heart breaking. It would just be to much for me to have a bad day and then on top of it get a dress that I was looking forward to and then not get to wear it after I got it.

huggs
anna