PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Fantasy?

Sandygal
09-08-2006, 10:47 PM
This is mine. I would love if my wife took control for the day. I want her to make all the decisions. I would want her to take me shopping and dress me from head to toes. I want her to take me to have my nails done. I want her to pick out the wig. I want her to pick a place for my makeup. I want her to make me feel special.I want to finish the day as lovers. I want it all, after all, its my fantasy. Now what's your fantasy? You can have more than one.

Deborah
09-08-2006, 10:49 PM
I'd love to wake up one morning and be my father's daughter like i should have been the first time ;)

Karren H
09-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm living my fantasy......

Love Karren

Sandygal
09-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Karen, your life would make a great weekly TV series. I'm still thinking of a title.

lisacd882000
09-08-2006, 10:57 PM
To spend a weekend at a retreat for crossdressers. Spend the entire weekend as a Lady and treated as one. There would be instructors and counslers to help me become a better woman, I would be treated to complete head to toe transformation including nails skin hair etc.
I would bring all my clothes nad be given my own room. The weekend would include a mixer, dance a day at the spa and a night on the town. Also group discussions on womanhood.

My fantacy
Lisa Spano

Tina Dixon
09-08-2006, 10:59 PM
I have a long blue evening gown on and it sparkles, blue 4" pumps, stocking with those line on the back of them, hair done up, make up done by a professional, nails done in blue and watching the Lions winning the super bowl in a run a way win:D

Peg
09-08-2006, 11:01 PM
I think my fantasy is to spend a week with my wife dressed the whole time . going out dressed to the 9's at night to dinner and clubs to dance .shopping for clothes during the day . Oh fairy godmother where are you. :happy:

cdcheryl
09-08-2006, 11:12 PM
That part about the Lions well that aint gonna happen sisiter so sorry the Pats are gonna take it this year for sure.

Sandygal
09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Come on guests, sign up and tell us your fantasies. After all, you are on crossdressers.com. You must have some kind of fantasy to be here.

Yes I am
09-08-2006, 11:17 PM
I fantasize about crushing my enemies' bones into powder. While wearing some fierce spike heels.

Ashley Helen
09-08-2006, 11:29 PM
OK Sandy, in true Blue Peter style, here is part of one I prepared earlier.

It is a Friday and Helen in drab has just flown in to East Midlands Airport and driven to Milton Keynes. She books into the hotel and goes up to her room. Once in the room she quickly removes all her male clothes and hangs them in the wardrobe. “I won’t need those again for a couple of days” she thinks to herself.
Having used hair removal cream to remove most of her body hair before she left home she checks that she is satisfied there are no giveaway hairs showing and proceeds to shave her face, not once but twice to ensure her face is smooth and free of beard hair. As she finishes the phone rings and it is Lynda letting her know that she has also arrived and is just across the corridor in her own room. They speak briefly and arrange to meet in the hotel bar at 7.30 for a pre-dinner drink.
Helen continues to dress. On go her brunette wig, with a hint of red, and makeup (she can’t wait for the following day when she is going to have it done professionally) and then her underwear, a red push up bra and boy shorts. She had thought about wearing suspender pantyhose but decided her smooth, tanned legs were good enough to go without. Over the top of this she put her favourite little black dress and slipped on a pair of high heel sandals.
Out of her case she took her jewellery box and placed a couple of rings on her fingers, clip on diamond earrings and a matching white gold and diamond necklace.
She looked at herself in the mirror and thought “not bad, I hope Lynda appreciates the effort I have made for this our first meeting”.
Placing her makeup, purse and room key in her clutch bag she takes a big breath and opens the door of her room. Along the corridor she walks her high heels sinking into the carpet with each stride. She waits for the lift which is empty and pushes the button for the Bar/Restaurant Floor. Leaving the lift she is aware of the click of her heels on the tiled floor. As she enters the bar a few heads turn and wonder who she is meeting. She takes a seat and a waiter comes over to take her order. She orders a White Port on ice.
Shortly after her drink is brought to her heads turn again as Lynda enters the bar. She is wearing her calf length, sequined, black cocktail dress, a scarf carefully draped around her neck and high heeled strappy sandals.
Helen rises to greet Lynda and they kiss each other on both cheeks (the Spanish way). The waiter comes over and takes Lynda’s order for a White Wine Spritzer and soon the girls are chatting away like the good friends they have become during the time they have been corresponding on the internet.
They move into the Restaurant, continuing their chat over the meal. Before they know it the Restaurant staff are waiting for them to leave so that they can all go home. Helen decides the one hour time difference from Spain is catching up on her and decides to call it a night. The girls make their way out of the restaurant, across to the lift and up to their floor. Outside their doors they say goodnight and Helen tells Lynda how good it is to have a special girlfriend to share things with. They enter their bedrooms after agreeing to meet for breakfast the following morning.
Helen is pleased with the way the evening had gone and that her friend was as nice in person as she was chatting on line. She removes her makeup and clothes and puts on her new red nightshirt, bought specially for the trip. She climbed into bed and quickly fell asleep, dreaming of what was to come the following day.

Perhaps not much of a fantasy for some girls but one hell of one for a closeted girl like me.

Helen xx

ArleneRaquel
09-08-2006, 11:30 PM
If I posted what my REAL FANTASY is I would never be allowed to post here again. Let us just say that I am happy to be a woman now, and forever !:love: From Katrina From Now on - Always a Woman !

Tina Dixon
09-08-2006, 11:31 PM
That part about the Lions well that aint gonna happen sisiter so sorry the Pats are gonna take it this year for sure.
Thats why it's a fantasy:o

Scotty
09-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Hawaii, in a bikini.

eleyna
09-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Lots, but more than any other, that I'd not said "No" when, aged 12, my inspiration offered to dress me so I wouldn't be out of place listening in on the girly conversation I was listening in on... She seemed genuinely dissapointed when I didn't say yes.

admirerplus GG
09-08-2006, 11:42 PM
SandyGal,

My fantasy would be that I could have a wonderful CD as my SO. I would love to occassionally be the woman in change and completely take care of the special CD in my life. As you described in your fantasy, I would love to help my mate with her complete look, including a lovely day out dressed en femme. We could be the "ladies who do lunch" for the day. We could go to all of her favourite places, which could include the spa. I would buy her roses and prepare a romantic dinner at home, just for us alone. Some good food, a little wine, relaxing jazz music and great conversation. Who knows what may happen after that? All good things, I am sure.:heehee:

Billijo49504
09-08-2006, 11:46 PM
To retire in 59 more drive up's. That's not counting weekends, holidays or vacation days. Oh that part is going to happen, but the fantasty is to do it as a millionaire. That is the part that is a fantasty..BJ

eleyna
09-08-2006, 11:51 PM
To spend a weekend at a retreat for crossdressers. Spend the entire weekend as a Lady and treated as one. There would be instructors and counslers to help me become a better woman, I would be treated to complete head to toe transformation including nails skin hair etc.

Delicious :) I have a bit of a subbie twist - call it female admiration - so it would be a "compulsory" male improvement course; on arrival my guy things would be taken away and stored "safely", the Ladies doing it out of "pity".

I always feel a bit like an interloper or a thief, taking a perogative that isn't mine to take, so being compelled to it feels a little easier to accept... And perhaps a tinge of guilty conscience - that a guy ought to live up to the male expectation of femininity - of which submission is often an element (I was raised in a christian household where the women were biblically instructed to obey the men).

KarenSusan
09-09-2006, 12:13 AM
I would be about 7 yo and my mother would ask if I really would rather be
a girl. Instead of saying, as I did, "Of course not, girls have cooties", I
would be truthful and say, "More than anything else". From then on she would tell
me that I had to wear dresses with bouffant slips (this was the 50s).

So I would come home from school and instead of changing I would spend the
rest of the day in my dress. After school, I would sit in the living room with my mother and chat with her as a daughter would.
In another reality this would not be a fantasy.

kittypw GG
09-09-2006, 12:27 AM
This is mine. I would love if my wife took control for the day. I want her to make all the decisions. I would want her to take me shopping and dress me from head to toes. I want her to take me to have my nails done. I want her to pick out the wig. I want her to pick a place for my makeup. I want her to make me feel special.I want to finish the day as lovers. I want it all, after all, its my fantasy. Now what's your fantasy? You can have more than one.

This is my fantasy as well, just insert husband where you have wife and him where you have her. When indulging his fantasies it often takes all day and a lot of effort. When indulging mine oh maybe and hour tops :thumbsdn: Why is it that some people think they deserve such efforts when they don't ever reciprocate?

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-09-2006, 02:32 AM
I have several, most of them are of a higher rating than I am sure is allowed in this forum :happy:

That said, here are some that are more publicly acceptable:

1) To go out enfemme with a group of gg & gulrs to a club and have the night of our lives, turning heads and breaking hearts. Dancing the night away, flirting with the boys, and maybe even stealing a kiss or two :heehee:

2) To be taken out enfemme by a man an treated like a lady the entire evening, admired, maybe even worshiped. To be on his arm and not fearing the public's scrutiny, to be introduced as his charming companion for the evening.

And I will steal this one because it has now become one of my fantasies too...

3) To go to a weekend retreat with other gurls where we would have to be dressed up all the time, meet for breakfast, then go to various workshops and just be thrilled to be surrounded by so many other gurls instead of being alone at home.

Kate Simmons
09-09-2006, 04:30 AM
I'm living my fantasy as well. I'm an adventuress. I don't just sit around like a bump on a log and look pretty (!?). I do stuff. Anyway, I'm shortly going to retire for real (took early retirement in 2002) and possibly start my own business being a private investigator with Richard as the owner and Ericka as the "silent" partner(who does all the work). Being an independent and empowered woman is MY fantasy. :happy: Ericka Kay

Joy Carter
09-09-2006, 05:14 AM
To have gotten physical with my ninth grade history teacher Ms. Y----:heehee: , Oh crap that was last years fantasy. Hmmmm+? to have my wife accept Joy fully.:D

Phyliss
09-09-2006, 05:26 AM
To have a FULLY accepting and participating wife. Both of us dressing in beautiful clothes at all times and NEVER being "read" .

Also to be a perfect size 5 (now THAT is a fantasy)

janelle
09-09-2006, 07:25 AM
Admirerplus GG, you sound like the lady for me. To bad i am married & your not in the states, but you would fill my dreams to a t.
:love: Janelle

monalisa
09-09-2006, 07:28 AM
SandyGal,

My fantasy would be that I could have a wonderful CD as my SO. I would love to occassionally be the woman in change and completely take care of the special CD in my life. As you described in your fantasy, I would love to help my mate with her complete look, including a lovely day out dressed en femme. We could be the "ladies who do lunch" for the day. We could go to all of her favourite places, which could include the spa. I would buy her roses and prepare a romantic dinner at home, just for us alone. Some good food, a little wine, relaxing jazz music and great conversation. Who knows what may happen after that? All good things, I am sure.:heehee:

Please provide directions. I'm on my way.

Wendy me
09-09-2006, 07:34 AM
my fantasy outside of my wife totaly accpteing or waking up to find that i always have been a gg and this was some bad dream .......how abought no need to be cd tg or what ever that the world would wake up and accpte every one just as thay are ............

Foxy Lady
09-09-2006, 08:35 AM
I would like to spend a week as a female secritary and dress in skirt and heels every day.

angelfire
09-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Oh I'd tell you, but I'd probably be banned for inapproriateness. :devil:

moira1952
09-09-2006, 09:25 AM
I would love to wake up one day as Anita my ex-wifes office rival , can just imagine her and I eyeing each other up as we passed in the office . Both wearing our business suits, heels etc , and after a day of backstabbing her and gossiping about her to the other women I would go home to my little apartment content that I had made her life hell for one day , as she had made mine hell for so many years ....revenge is sweet :devil:

Honey Lynn
09-09-2006, 10:37 AM
Calorie free donuts, and plenty of them:D

tekla west
09-09-2006, 10:41 AM
Lived out all my fantasies, and made it through the nightmares that come with them. Its much more fun having a real life. And once I got busy at that, it was much better than any dream.

cdsilkygirl
09-09-2006, 10:56 AM
would love to tell, but definitely would be banned for inappropriateness
:rolleyes:

Lois Page
09-09-2006, 11:23 AM
I would like to play the part that Julia Roberts had in "Pretty Woman".
Lois

MsJanessa
09-09-2006, 11:26 AM
To be Empress of the Universe with a wardrobe full of exotic leather and satin clothes---with wigs, assessories, and makeup to match and thousands of adoring T-Girls to worship Me and thousands more handsome muscular males to do Our bidding(hey you did ask:dom: for a fantasy right?}

Lois
09-09-2006, 11:41 AM
To wake up one morning and find myself looking like a dead ringer for present-day Jill St. John.

AmberTG
09-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Not sure if this is a fantasy or a dream or a true wish, call it what you will....
To live a normal life as a woman, no more drab at all. To wake up female. To have started in my 20s when I really wanted to. All of my current activitys are also enjoyed by women, so I would only be changing who I am on the outside.
Amber

Jennifer Giovannetta
09-09-2006, 01:07 PM
My fantasy would be to attend a New Years eve party with other CD's. I would wear a black dress, with silky white blouse, black patent high heel sandals (non platform type) specifically the Sam & Libby "Cindy" sandal, with smooth legs and a pedi. And I would be on the dance floor dancing, and when 12:00 comes, the balloons drop, and I could step on the balloons with my sexy shoes, feeling the balloons under the soles of my shoes just before they pop rubbing against my sandaled feet, and blowing into my party squaker and having fun!! And later going out for an after party. But the best parts would be the simple things like the sound of my sexy sandals clicking on the sidewald or hard floor. Just a fantasy.

Calliope
09-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Pretty well living out a fantasy life at present. Buncha girls - school teachers by day; great dancers by night - are very friendly with me and we go out boogieing most Friday nights. (I will miss Portland, much to my surprise. Just sold the house, got the plane tickets - only 1 more Friday night to go.)

Superfantasies include: (1) Being 5 years old for an hour or two so I can really get crazy fun with my two little kids (gender doesn't matter) and (2) producing an orchestral album sung by Grace Slick (she can choose whatever gender pleases her). Oh yeah, (3): make this facial hair go the hell away forever!

sparks
09-09-2006, 01:55 PM
To wake-up, living and breathing in the smurf village. I would of course out class poor smurfette. I would be Surfina and all the surfs would obey my every whim. Tailor would make new outfits everyday, Handy would be very Handy in making me a throne and princess bed. The chief smurf would make be cake and feed me bon bons.
Oh Hefty could tattoo my name on his other shoulder ad carry me around all day. The little jerky smurf with glasses would have to polish my heels with his tongue.
Of course Smurfette would be around to help dress me but her hair would have to be shaved off. but she could still do my make-up.
This is only the short list. Tough living the fantasy life.

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Calorie free donuts, Empress of the Universe and Smurfina... you have to admit it, this group is not short on imagination... and I love it. Can't wait to see what else comes up, keep it up gurls :thumbsup:

tekla west
09-09-2006, 09:06 PM
"the part that Julia Roberts had in "Pretty Woman"" Forgive me, but wasn't she a hooker. Ya know, a tramp, a woman of negoatiable virture, a ho? A woman who sells sex for money? And had to pretend to do Richard Greer as he faxed in his performance her too boot? I don't care how much money you make per hour, and the good ones do very well, selling sex is sleezy and dirty in the end. And millionares don't marry you.

shawnaraylynn
09-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Hell girls my fantasy now is to be a sz 10
:heehee:

Tanya83
09-09-2006, 10:07 PM

What she said! :yt:

krisybryant
09-09-2006, 10:13 PM
I guess one of my small ones is to be called ma'am or miss. I think that would be the cherry on top of my Sunday. :)

RE: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39624

Melora
09-09-2006, 10:23 PM
To find a T/G S/O Friend/s "just to have some fun with..If only for just a little while. And leave my Married life. I Would *#@@ & *%#@@!!! Thanks.. Please contact me.. = HeHe!

Janet Marie
09-09-2006, 10:35 PM
For me, it is to meet a GG that would make me her wife. A dream I know, but that is it.

Janet Marie

ArleneRaquel
09-09-2006, 10:39 PM
For me, it is to meet a GG that would make me her wife. A dream I know, but that is it.

Janet Marie

I hope that your dream comes true, and that the young lady will be very understanding. :love: From Katrina Hoping that all my dreams come true !

jeniinnylons
09-09-2006, 11:29 PM
My fanasty right now would be to back my life up about three months. :(

Denee
09-10-2006, 01:27 AM
To just have the opportunity to be a female for as long as I desire and not just when it's convenient.

Gunda
09-10-2006, 01:30 AM
To dress enfemme when I want and have people accept it as just something I do.

Gunda

vet
09-10-2006, 06:29 AM
For many years I've dreamed of spending time with a large breasted woman wearing the exact same bra and girdles that I am. Adjusting, comparing fit and size - wow!

KateLongman27
09-10-2006, 07:45 AM
Peace and World Order on the earth. Where people are accepted for who they are and not judged on looks, beliefs etc. etc.

Pretty Idealistic I know.

Robin Leigh
09-10-2006, 07:46 AM
One of my fantasies is to meet a GG who thinks I'm interesting, not weird.
Preferably my height. :)

Robin

Lois Page
09-11-2006, 04:11 AM
"the part that Julia Roberts had in "Pretty Woman"" Forgive me, but wasn't she a hooker. Ya know, a tramp, a woman of negoatiable virture, a ho? A woman who sells sex for money? And had to pretend to do Richard Greer as he faxed in his performance her too boot? I don't care how much money you make per hour, and the good ones do very well, selling sex is sleezy and dirty in the end. And millionares don't marry you.

Lighten-up tekla. I'm not condoning prostitution anymore than Julia Roberts did playing Vivian in Pretty Woman. It was a work of fiction not a documentary.

Toni Shelton
09-11-2006, 09:46 AM
I lived mine this past weekend when my wife treated me like a woman.... All Weekend

Lisa Golightly
09-11-2006, 10:10 AM
My fantasy? You really want to know my fantasy? Eight hours sleep... that's my fantasy.

MsJanessa
09-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Lighten-up tekla. I'm not condoning prostitution anymore than Julia Roberts did playing Vivian in Pretty Woman. It was a work of fiction not a documentary.

Yeah she turned a few tricks but she looked damn good in those boots

CDtv
09-11-2006, 10:58 AM
serving as a high heeled submissive domestic to my Wife and Mistress. To take it a step farther to serve any and all as a submissive slave or figment of their making is a line that is (excitingly) drawing closer and closer

PaulaMea
09-11-2006, 11:14 AM
To have a complete makeover by Austins Angels (http://www.austinsangels.com/) (no afilation).

To spend a weekend at TV Hotel (http://www.tv-hotel.co.uk/) in the UK (again, no afilation), with my wife and being her submissive for a weekend.

KarenXDR
09-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Why haven't I seen that before? Know a dozen cd's who'd love to go.

As for the topic at hand? Eat your heart out gurls...my wife LOVES my xdrg...we don't make love without it. And about every other weekend we do "a complete dress-up" as we call it.

See you on retreat?

Lipstick kisses

Karen

janice55
09-11-2006, 11:25 AM
My fantasy is to be totally passable, Have a hunk of of man sweep me off my feet, make me his wife and be the mother to our children. I can only dream.

Caitlintgsd
09-11-2006, 01:26 PM
To be born again but as a baby girl.

CaptLex
09-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Well, if you really want to know, I'll keep it clean . . . it involves a ship, an all-male crew, some hot cabin boys and an endless supply of rum. :tongueout

tekla west
09-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Aye Cap'tn, but does it also include being put in the hold with the captian's daughter (and for you landlubbers out there, that is NOT a girl) or being Keelhauled - I do have a short list for that one to be sure.

Ranee Daze
09-11-2006, 02:32 PM
There's a lottery here called Cash for Life where you win $1000 a week till you die. I'd be free from work to feminize myself as much as possible and live my life that way. I'd find a GG lesbian lover and die a happy man or whatever....

Tiana
09-11-2006, 02:47 PM
i would just love to wake up on my wedding day but this time be the bride and get all the attention a bride gets. i would go to the hairdressers then have my nails done and then probably hours before the wedding put my bridal atire on with a beautiful white gown with high neck and long sleeves and a lovely long train all in gorgeous satin and lace with 4 inch heels on and then to walk down the isle to greet my 'wife' who would also be wearing a lovely wedding dress.
then a lovely reception but i would not be taking my dress off till late then our honeymoon night dressed in a long red satin nightdress and matching neglegee and then ..............

CaptLex
09-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Aye Cap'tn, but does it also include being put in the hold with the captian's daughter (and for you landlubbers out there, that is NOT a girl) or being Keelhauled - I do have a short list for that one to be sure.
Well, of course, there are punishments if the Captain's orders are not obeyed . . . but it is my fantasy so it's always smooth sailing. ;)

Calliope
09-11-2006, 03:39 PM
To take it a step farther to serve any and all as a submissive slave or figment of their making is a line that is (excitingly) drawing closer and closer

Well, maybe we can align your fantasy with mine.

You want to serve and I could use some help cleaning up after my two kids.

Sound good?

angelfire
09-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Well, I guess I can give a few minor points of my fantasy.

Schoolgirl.

tekla west
09-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Funny, how the fantasy in here runs more to baby-dolls than babies. More to dressing like a maid, and less to acting like one.

Sarah Rabbit
09-11-2006, 03:55 PM
If we are talking 'Pure' Fantasy. I would wish to wake up a Real GG. A bit younger say 28+ but retain my mental age and even perhaps some of my GM personality. I think to appreciate being a GG, I would have to know what it's like on the other side of the fence:happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Sandygal
09-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Another fantasy I have is to dress up in a tight skirt and panties and take a ride on my Fatboy Harley. Wow! I already did that and it was fantastic! You can get away with anything on a Halloween night.
Sandy

lahr
09-11-2006, 10:05 PM
It would be great to be in a tight leather mini skirt, fully fashioned stockings, six" stilettos, and Bin Laden tied to a rope from my back bumper. Woo Hoo. Hey gurls. Hop in the Buick and lets go check out the colors of autum.

stacey4fun
09-12-2006, 06:18 AM
Hi Sandygal
My fantasy would be to go to work dressed up in a nice two piece suit and high heels . I meet heaps of poeple everyday in my job . And then a weekend at a crossdressing retreat where I am pampered to make me all the lady I can be , would be nice . The first one will stay a fantasy but the second one it all a matter of saving my pennies and then I off .
Stacey :happy::thumbsup:

cyndyw
09-13-2006, 03:43 PM
I would like my SO and me get dressed up as girl friends and first go to a saloon for a half day of enjoyment. This is how I would be dressed to go to the salon. 31784

At the salon, first I would get my legs, arms and underarms waxed. Then I would get a pedicure and manicure followed by a facial with make-up so I would pass as a women.

Then me and my SO would go clothes shopping. She would pick out clothes that she thought I looked sexy in and I felt sexy wearing.

Then both of us iin sexy dresses and heels would go to a fancy restaurnt to eat.

We would finish by get a room in a hotel and enjoy making love to each other. The only clothes available to me would be sexy women's clothes bought while we were shopping.

We would leave the hotel the next morning for home and my SO would keep me enjoybly dressed as a women for the rest of the week.

kathy gg
09-13-2006, 05:10 PM
well you never said gg's can't reply.....so sure.....here goes.....

I am a make up artists for a movie production happening in Toronto.....I have to do a certain male stars' make up. He shoots his scene but later comes over to my area and sort of looks through my make up kit....I act surprised and then I asks if he was looking for something. He then sort of acts like he was not interested but just wanted to hang out with me. We have fun talking and then he suggests we go to a bar to talk more. We do and then he confesses to me that he is a crossdresser {after several drinks}. I then offer to do him over. he agrees and we head back to the Four Seasons {me with my bag of fun} and well....that is all I am writing.

Rememebr fantasy.....I am happily married and if per chance my *dream movie star* was a crossdresser and hit on me...well I would politely decline......but it is fun to dream!

ravens_roost2004
09-13-2006, 05:33 PM
To be the new office girl, all dressed up sexy for my male boss. Very hansom, very tall. He has heard the rumors, but that just make him more drawn to me. He wants me to bring some papers to his house tonight to be signed. I drop by on my way out to meet the girls for dancing and a little partying. He asks me to stay so I can take the papers with me. He then asks me to sit on the couch. He offers me a drink and some small chat. As I am sitting next to him, our eyes meet and he leans for a kiss. I can’t resist, as we kiss deep and long. Damm I am going to be late.......

Is that what you were looking for? :devil:

ReginaK
09-13-2006, 06:25 PM
My fantasy is pain-free plastic surgery.

wifeofsissy GG
09-13-2006, 06:46 PM
My fantasy would have to be me in control, him begging and playing along. And did I mention leather......got a leather fetish.........what I'm allowed too:D

Paula G
09-13-2006, 08:15 PM
I just lived one of my fantasies. I was on vacation for a few days, by myself at a cabin by a lake where no one was around, and spent the whole time completely dressed without fear of being discovered.

Other fantasies I have...well, they better stay in my mind at this time.:happy:

Sandygal
09-13-2006, 10:28 PM
For sure. All GG fantasy's are welcome. We gurls would love to see what makes you tick.

tootall452
09-13-2006, 11:59 PM

I really like the quote Sandygal.
I do wish that my wife would do the same things but I still hide in my own little world while I am driving over the road.:happy:

Gooeymac
09-14-2006, 03:40 AM
To have beautiful CD 'wife' and live in a society where nobody bats an eyelid at us.

Angie G
09-14-2006, 04:40 AM
My fantasy to pass :hugs:
Angie

Cheryl T
09-14-2006, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=Phyliss;556857]To have a FULLY accepting and participating wife. Both of us dressing in beautiful clothes at all times and NEVER being "read" .

Gee, that's mine too....
Oh wait... I have the first part so let's just go with the never being "read" part. The size 5 wouldn't be bad either.

Actually...I'd just love to be 5'6" and about 125#, I'll take it from there.

Christina Nicole
09-14-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm married, but if I were not, I'd be hurrying to AdmirerPlus GG's side.

However, sirce I am married & since there is no reason that the fantasy must be TG related, I'd love a Sunseeker Predator 95! I don't care for the sheerlines of the 108. Of course a Portofino 46 would be great, & I can almost afford one of those.
Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Rita Knight
09-15-2006, 01:34 AM
To be on the cover of The New York Post on November 1st dressed as Cruella De Vil if Halloween is a`slow news day. The New York Post is the raggiest daily newspaper in New York. On Halloween, I will be in the Village Halloween Parade. However, I expect 2 million people there. Also, model Heidi Klum has an "A list" celebrity Halloween party that night. Anyone interested in joining me in the parade, please send me a private message.

kay_jessica
09-15-2006, 02:26 AM
OK Sandy, in true Blue Peter style, here is part of one I prepared earlier.

It is a Friday and Helen in drab has just flown in to East Midlands Airport and driven to Milton Keynes..........

Helen dear, you can so easily live that fantisy. You pick the best place to have it to. There is a hotel in Milton Keynes (Fenny Stratford) called the Campomille Hotel. It is very very TV/TS friendly, in fact some friday nights it is nearly full with TVs, TSs and TGs. It is right opposite the famous Pink Punters Gay,Lesbian and Transgendered nite club (http://www.pinkpunters.com/sitev2/). There are events on there every month (http://www.thebigniteout.co.uk/) and many girls make weekends of it. Milton Keyes itself, has a huge shopping mall where i have spent many hours shopping en femme.

So girl make your fantesy a reality and get you butt over hear. I can recommend it, and there are plenty of us girls in this part of the world to make you feel really welcome and at ease. MK is so TV friendly a bearded guy wearing a dress would be accepted.

As for my fantesy, well it getting more real as time goes by, and that is to spend more and more time as Kay. I hope to spend a whole week away as Kay. Routinely coming and going, from the moment I leave home till I get back. En-Femme all the way.

Hugs

Kay Jessica

CaptLex
09-15-2006, 08:55 AM
To be on the cover of The New York Post on November 1st dressed as Cruella De Vil if Halloween is a`slow news day. The New York Post is the raggiest daily newspaper in New York. On Halloween, I will be in the Village Halloween Parade. However, I expect 2 million people there. Also, model Heidi Klum has an "A list" celebrity Halloween party that night. Anyone interested in joining me in the parade, please send me a private message.
Well, if you had said the Times, I would say it's a fantasy, but with the Post, it could definitely happen. I hope I get to see you. :thumbsup:

Bette Midler does an annual Halloween thing for charity - I've always wanted to go to that. Talk about a fantasy! :D

michelle44cd
09-15-2006, 09:39 AM
My fantasy is to be 16 again, five foot, six, 135 lbs and a very feminine looking boy. I have a Mom who understands my crossdressing and encourages it. I become very passable, dress regularly and go shopping with her. As I get older, I began to get asked out by men and finally go on a fantasy date with a tall handsome 40 year old on my 19th birthday. I wear my "little black dress", black heels, bracelet, necklace, and gorgeous makeup. My hair freshly cut right past the shoulder, with a small barette on the side. WE go to dinner and then dancing and then he kisses me on the step of my home as my Mom waits inside the hear the details. We stay up for hours in our nightgowns as I replay the evening for her. I cry liitle tears of joy as I tell her how much I love her.....Michelle

janedoe311
09-15-2006, 12:40 PM
To be able to he young again and to switch back and forth from a woman to a man. I know I would not like being stuck as either.

Day job as a woman and home with wife and kids as a man.

PS would not mind looking like my avatar as a woman.

Stephanie_Wish
09-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Being "outed" by an air stewardess for wearing stockings under drab jeans on a long haul flight without realising, then being confronted during the night and being taken to the stewardesses station, being dressed in full uniform, heels & makeup, given a wig and being sent into 1st. class to serve the female passengers whilst the stewardess watched and judged...

Hey...it's only a fantasy...(shame!)

Glenda58
09-16-2006, 05:29 PM
I dream I'm a size 6 5'8" Long dark hair that's mine 34C chest long silky legs. I'm 30 something and I can pass as a GG. I have a job where I can dress all day. At night I have GFs that what to go out with me shopping and clubing. Plus I have all the latest styles I have one closet full of heels from 2" to 5" and can wear them all. My makeup is perfect. I look into the mirror and see a sexy lady.
AHHH fantasies can be to so fun but at last I'm a old lady going bald having a hard time staying in a size 10 with bad knees. And no GGs to have fun with.

maryjanecapri
09-16-2006, 05:45 PM
no no darling, the colts are gonna demolish the pats. i'd bet my best pumps on it.

maryjanecapri
09-16-2006, 05:47 PM
oh and i guess my fantasy would be to live in a place where people didn't judge you by the clothing you wore or where you fall on the masculine/feminine scale.

Jenniferritchie
09-16-2006, 06:31 PM
I would love to let jennifer out for as long as she wanted without the need to think she might be caught enfem. i would also like to have the courage to tell my wife that there is more to jennifer than she already knows about. i would love to apply my own makeup wth confidence as at the moment i do not get enough time to practice and i need to rely on someone to help me when i do get time as i cannot see antything without my glasses. i have also bought a lovely pink satin ballgown which i would love to go out in but have nowhere to go.i woud also like a gg to be my partner who understands and encourages my femm. side by shopping together for all things girly.:happy:

Sandygal
09-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Had a new fantasy today. All the local womans shoe stores start stocking shoes up to size 15. OHHHHHH YAAAAAAA!

Dawna Ellen Bays
09-26-2006, 02:47 PM
To be taken out enfemme by a man an treated like a lady the entire evening, admired, maybe even worshiped. To be on his arm and not fearing the public's scrutiny, to be introduced as his charming companion for the evening.

Ya know, this is one of my favorite fantasies, but I've never seen or heard it put quite so beautifully before...

Most of my other fantasies aren't fit for publication.

Just Plain Kay
10-03-2006, 08:15 AM
I'd like a group of women to help me with clothes and makeup and then sneak me into a male stripper show.

Charleen
10-03-2006, 09:09 AM
To be Lily in ALL ways.

Vivian Best
10-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Hi Toot,

Since we are talking fantasy I might as well go the whole nine yards. Mine would be to wake up totally female, (not just femme) but female and it had been that way my whole life. Not only that but have the perfect body, the perfect life, all the money and power in the world and everyone was at my beconning command. Since you said fantasy I made it that way.:gorgeous:

JoAnnDallas
10-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Mine would be to wake up and discover that my wife doesn't mind if I get all dressed up and no one minds if I go out all dressed up, and managers and fellow workers don't mind if I come to work all dressed up.

Danielle2
10-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Since this is a fantasy, I would love to be able to look at photos of any woman then somehow be magically transformed with all the physical attributes of that woman. Then I could magically transform back to myself, if I ever decided to. Only problem with this fantasy is I would never transform back to myself.

Danielle2

agirlsgirl241
10-03-2006, 11:48 AM
My fantasy would be to look like her for the rest of my life

tilak
10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
i have always wished since childhood that one morning i would wake up as a girl

Snookums
10-03-2006, 05:20 PM
honeymooning on the international space station,weightless sex what a concept:thumbsup:

StayceeCD
10-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Ok here it is bizarre as it may sound! I'm in the hospital for something very minor like getting my tonsils taken out. Then, oops they made a huge mistake and gave me SRS instead! Well, emarrassed as the hospital is and not looking for any type of lawsuit, they give me a nice settlement that will make me live comfortable the rest of my life, and pay for the FFS, implants, hormones etc. that will be needed cause I can no longer live as a man.:happy: :D

michellecd9999
10-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Since I am married and my wife does not know...
My fantasy would be for my wife to come in and say that she know I CD and is okay with it. As a matter of fact, it sorta turns her on. She then helps me to remove all my body hair and with my makeups. I get out all my gurl's clothing and shoes and we sort it out putting together outfits. We spend the day showing her my wardrobe as we put them in my dresser and closet so I can wear them anytime. She helps me accessorize and mix and match clothing as I model each for her. At the end of the day, we take a bubble bath and we both put on out nighties and crawl into bed for some #%$% fun! For the rest of our lives we do this at least once a week....
Michelle

Jammie Lyann
10-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Real Life I would like for us all to be accepted, no one turning there nose up at us or whispering behind our back as we walk by :(

However you did say Fantasy, right ok so here it is I would like to be wearing a white satin evening gown, in the Midevil times tied to a stake
with a fire breathing dragon looming just out of sight , in comes Red Sonia
or some other woman of Knightly status :D to save the day

NatashaWI
10-04-2006, 03:40 PM
My fantasy is to have a job where I could show up fully dressed and be accepted. I would have soooo many outfits and a closet full of shoes! People would quickly acclimate themselves to the new me and it would be just a normal work environment.

Natasha

luv2dress
10-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Well my fantasy, i live with her every day and its my wife she is my fantasy
in every ways, with her quality and default, just the way she is.
I love you darling :love:

jasperjper
10-04-2006, 05:31 PM
my fantacy is 2 get re maried 2 my current wife as a bride this time. she is interested in this ideah also........ so maby soon:happy:

cindybarnes
10-04-2006, 07:57 PM
A fantasy of mine is to work my day job, then clean up and get into "Cindy" mode, then take night classes at a cosmatology school. Eventualy getting a job as a hairdresser and working as Cindy or her ugly brother depending on the mood :)
Thing is about fantasy's,, most never happed but nice to think about.
Cindy

steffie39
10-04-2006, 08:07 PM
To go out with my wife and her girlfriends as Steffie and do lots of girly things and talk about girly things too.

Also to go to a wedding and bridal shower en-femme.

Girls can dream, can't they?:happy: :happy: :happy:

Steffie

Wendi
10-04-2006, 08:31 PM
I would love to spend a wonderful guilt free weekend with another cd where we could be totally femme and share each other in everyway possible from massages to pedicures to make up sessions to bubble baths and to share our deepest feelings while snuggled in front of a roaring fireplace.

brandie
10-04-2006, 09:42 PM
i have been living my fanticy. raised 6 kids have four grand kids a wife how under stands me for how i am. just wish i mad a better lookig women and 3 million dallers then i could look like i wont to but that wont happen so i am happy

love
brandie

AmberTG
10-04-2006, 09:57 PM
To live totally as a woman and have an interesting job that makes me more money then it takes to live a normal life so I could spend a bit on clothes and, of course, shoes. To wake up in the morning and find out that I've been transformed into a GG, an act of God, if you will.

vickinetmoor
10-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Mine is to travel back in time to the night I walked out the door for the first time. I got to the front gate and turned back !!!!!! I want to go back and walk out the gate.

jarts55
10-05-2006, 12:24 AM
To always have been Julie Ann.

immike
10-05-2006, 02:30 AM
My ultimate fantasy is to wear a Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders uniform
A TG Guy

carolinewalker_2000
10-05-2006, 03:46 AM
Like so many of the other girls, my fantasy is to be totally accepted whether in boy or girl mode. How I dressed would be entirely determined by how I felt at the time.

Given that that is unlikely to happen; my other big wish is to be able to organise a safe public outing as Caroline.

GG Vanya
10-05-2006, 11:48 AM
I guess one of my small ones is to be called ma'am or miss. I think that would be the cherry on top of my Sunday. :)

RE: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39624

Well hello Miss Krisy Ma'am, welcome to your fantasy! :D

KimberlyS
10-05-2006, 01:53 PM
My ultimate Fantasy would be like Gunda,
"To dress enfemme when I want and have people accept it as just something I do."
I would always be presenting my guy self, but I would wear a mix of Feminine and Masculine clothes. My mood when I got up in the morning and what I needed to do for the day would guide how feminine or masculine I would dress. But at this point in my life I am not willing to put my wife, kids, and self through that in this small town.

For another Fantasy I want to quote KittyPW when she said:
"When indulging his fantasies it often takes all day and a lot of effort. When indulging mine oh maybe and hour tops Why is it that some people think they deserve such efforts when they don't ever reciprocate?"
This made me suddenly think of something that had recently happened and I did not even realize it. I believe very much in the pluses of communication between spouses or people in relationships. And along with that I very much so believe in treat others as you want to be treated, in which some people can relate this to the pay it forward concept. Basically you treat the other spouse/person well and do things for them unconditionally without expecting something in return. And in turn, at some unexpected time, something you want or need will be given to you.

I know I am making a long story out of this so I will cut to the chase. The dress in my avatar is a fantasy of mine. Basically a vintage gown with the big full skirt and crinoline. But due to my wife's acceptance level, money, and way over crowded small closet already, it is just fantasy.

Well this year after four very tough years for my wife and I, I was finally comfortable in asking her if we could do something for Halloween. What we were going to do was up to me to arrange with her ok. Costumes I was kinda leaving up to her, at least for kinda saying what she may want. Well one day after work my wife asked about a Victorian theme for Halloween and showed me what she had been looking at. Well after much decision, she pickout a gorgeous dress/gown and there was one to match it. But as everyone should know, when out CDing you should never look better than your wife. And in general people do not like to twins when it comes to clothes. And similar was too close for me on both of these. So we picked out a slightly different one for me that I also liked very much. And guess what?

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/ROYALCOFFERS/purple_dress_silky_full.jpg

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
I never expected this one. And I did not even realize this had happened until reading this post.

She may only be partly accepting of my cding, but she is willing to work through it and she is wonderful to me. :hugs: And I am on :c9: and can not wait for it to arrive.

KimberlyS - CD

kristyD
10-06-2006, 05:42 AM
My fantasy would be to have a closet full of every party dress worn by the miss america contestants or all the dresses worn by the Deal or no Deal models....Kristy

SiSi
10-06-2006, 08:08 AM
A full traditional wedding wearing my gown, with my boyfriend and all our friends and family wishing us the best !!

:yrtw: :doll:

janedresser
10-06-2006, 04:35 PM
How about having one's spouse be the one who introduces the original idea, maybe as a gag or as a party suggestion then goes on to encourage, badger, and otherwise insist her husabnd continues to make 'progress' of sorts? :eek:

Kelsy
10-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Hi Girls,

I'm a newbie! I have enjoyed this site for a while now. sharing and logging in is fantasy fulfillment! I wanted to share this conversation I had with my SO!

tammy Hey Girlfriend!!!!! giggle giggle
tammy has selected the "Falling Hearts" IMVironment.

tammy Whatcha doing?
tammy: I can't get the pink to stay.
tammy: oh there it is.
tammy: I have to say
jennifer: I guess I'm struck with old drab blue
jennifer: I'm going to make a custom pink
jennifer: why is pink always underlined?
tammy: I LIKE it that my best guy friend and my best girlfriend are one and the same.
tammy: because it is a proper name like Tom
jennifer: I'm finding that a whole lot of fun
tammy: what's that?
jennifer: being your boyfriend and your girlfriend
tammy: it's an added bonus that you are my boyfriend-fiance!
jennifer : yeah!!
jennifer : one minute
jennifer: wait
tammy: ok I'm waiting
jennifer damn same color as you
jennifer: hold on
jennifer: hows that
tammy: I LIKE pepto bismol pink!!!
jennifer: not really pink
tammy: that's pretty
tammy: do you like it?
tammy: it's a purpley pink
jennifer: you really are getting the hang of it aren't you
tammy: what's that?
jennifer: I like pretty
tammy: noooooo...really?????
jennifer: when I am in girl mode
jennifer: OK here's a question?
tammy: what?????
jennifer: I want to name my femm side
tammy: ok
jennifer: any suggestions
tammy: let's see, got any names in mind?
tammy: lol
tammy: we think sooooo much alike
jennifer: It's gotta be girly girl
jennifer: not hilda
tammy: no

tammy: I was thinking something different like Aubrey.
tammy: I always loved that name.
jennifer: kinda nice
tammy: I was going to change my name once to Aubrey.
jennifer: still could lol
tammy: then I decided that would hurt my parents feelings
jennifer: take on an alias
tammy: how would you like being with Aubrey?
jennifer: I think even more femminine
tammy: still a y, can't seem to get away from those can you??
tammy: sandy, tammy, aubrey!!!!!!
jennifer: what is the most girly name you could think of
tammy: I was talking about me silly.
tammy: let's see
tammy: um Lucy?
tammy: Annette?
jennifer: nah
tammy: Kirsten?
tammy: Keely?
jennifer: jennifer
tammy: I know a girl named Keely
tammy: Jenn, that's good
tammy: do you like Jenn?
jennifer: I like Keely
tammy: or Holly?
tammy: or NOEL!!!!
jennifer: stop it
tammy: ok Keely Angel !!!!
jennifer: I'm serious
tammy: I am too about Keely.
tammy: seriously, how about Jennifer Keely Smith?
jennifer: Why Smith
tammy: because it’s random, you know like john doe or jane SMITH.
jennifer: OK Jennifer Keely Smith
antasy enough! I wanted to share this conversation I had with my SO!

Jasmine Ellis
10-06-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm living it now being Jasmine............:hugs:

cindyxdresser
10-07-2006, 12:52 AM
My fantasy is to be married to a dominant woman ,one who is very sexy looking and be completely in control of me .I would luv to come home from work one day and discover she has decided that i should begin being completely feminine at all times,and has destroyed everything of mine that isnt feminine.When i get home she has me take a shower and take the last of my guy clothes and destroy them.When i get ready to get dressed i find an outfit laid out for me and when i get dressed she do my makeup and hair for me.When she has me totally femmed she tells hwo i am going to get to see how i like to do it ,,forever,and i am told how i have only girl clothes that i will wear even in public .I will be excited ,and worried about my future when i am told i will from that minute on live as her sissy slave ,,totally feminised

osteph
10-08-2006, 04:42 AM
How about having one's spouse be the one who introduces the original idea, maybe as a gag or as a party suggestion then goes on to encourage, badger, and otherwise insist her husabnd continues to make 'progress' of sorts? :eek:

This articulates my fantasy excatly.

osteph

Daphne Renee
10-08-2006, 05:00 PM
guess my fantasy is much like others on here.. I would like my wife to encorage and help me dress up for one weekend.. or even just one whole day. spend the entire time dressed and fully made up..

shawnaraylynn
10-08-2006, 06:24 PM
hey i just want to get away with half of what Karen Hutton does!!!

Kimberly
10-08-2006, 07:16 PM
How's about screwing with this one and saying your wife can hypnotically control you. She can feminize you completely in one word - can change your personality at her whim. One moment your a bimbo, the next a b*tch on heat...

erotic hypnotic wishes ftw.

Shouldn't this be in another part of the forum?

saturnion
10-09-2006, 12:24 AM
I would wake up female like I should have been. Married with my children and a husband. Lots of clothing and shoes.

cdaleli
10-09-2006, 01:40 AM
Interesting it would be mentioned... mine is to be living in the late 1800's in high society with the corsets and beautiful gowns...

whisky12
10-09-2006, 02:34 AM
This is mine. I would love if my wife took control for the day. I want her to make all the decisions. I would want her to take me shopping and dress me from head to toes. I want her to take me to have my nails done. I want her to pick out the wig. I want her to pick a place for my makeup. I want her to make me feel special.I want to finish the day as lovers. I want it all, after all, its my fantasy. Now what's your fantasy? You can have more than one. to look like the pic on the left:hugs:

janedresser
10-09-2006, 12:57 PM
How about having one's spouse be the one who introduces the original idea, maybe as a gag or as a party suggestion then goes on to encourage, badger, and otherwise insist her husband continues to make 'progress' of sorts? :eek:

One line of progression is as follows...

On a rainy night after dinner the wife asks if I would be a dear and let her do a few makeup experiments on me. Her reasoning, is that it is 'different' applying makeup to one's self and using a model will make it so much easier to perfect the techniques. I agree, but she neglects to inform me the experiments were intended for my looks. After about 45 minutes to an hour she seems to be satisfied. I don't know hardly anything about makeup (yet) but do know she has applied liquid foundation, powder and blush, liquid eye liner, false lashes and mascara, followed by lipstick and gloss. She has conveniently left any mirrors out of range so as not to startle me with the extent to which she is transforming me.

Once satisfied, as apparent by the comments and the grin on her face, she leads me by the hand to our bedroom. At this point I realize this is a premeditated act of hubby dress-up. Neatly arranged lying on the bed are the following articles: matching sky blue satin panties and a bra, garter belt and suntan stockings...and a baby blue baby doll sleeper. It takes her about 15 minutes to calm my fears but eventually she pleads, begs and cajoles me into wearing the set. Once she has me agreeing to become her dress-up victim she wastes no time in layering on the items.

Once completely dressed I feel a bit of relief as there is nothing more in sight and she is beaming and aglow with delight. She has me parade across the room and demonstrates how to swish for her. Now sitting on the bed, she pats it in a motion for me to sit next to her. By now my mind is starting to tingle with anticipation. But, I am caught off guard - she reaches under the bed, pulls out a box, reaches in and pulls out the most glistening, feminine black patent pumps which appear to have a 5 inch heel. Before I can say a word or protest, she reaches down and slips them on to me stockinged feet. She stands and gently pulls me to my feet. Holding me and stroking my feminine finery, she looks deeply into my eyes and says "Darling I think the makeup experiment is a success..."

JoAnnDallas
10-09-2006, 01:09 PM
I have this one fantasy, where time travel is invented, the problem is the only way to go back in time, is to re-inhabit your younger body, but you retain all the memorys from the future. Then you have to relive your life until Time Travel is invented again. This way if you mess up one life, you get to go back and redo it all over again. I would go back and transistion all the way, if that didn't work out, go back again and this time try a different life. keep doing it until you get it right. the only problem would be if you got killed before Time Travel was invented. Kinda like a life long "Groundhog Day". LOL

Rachel's PP
10-09-2006, 03:34 PM
and yes local girls i make house calls :hugs: Rachel

Marissa Mae
10-09-2006, 04:38 PM
To be dressed up at, and my girlfriend wants to go out. S o we take a cab, and I am stuck in the clothes ALL night.. heels hurting, air blowing up my skirt, having to carry my wallet and cell phone in a cute purse :love: There is no way to get home unless my GF buys the cab, as i have no money.. just my id and makeup :D

This may happen on Halloween!

zoe jordon
10-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Hi im Zoe
my fantasy changes every week!I would like, well ya know them
egypition bath things the Lady gets washed and shaved by her servants !!!! ooh yea!!!!

thats a bit out there with ferrys but who cares !!!

ps the egypoitions used sharpend shells to shave there legs!!! a bit of history there!!! i think it sounds hot!!
love zoe!!!

to look like the pic on the left:hugs:

ooh whisky your hot
love zoe xxxxxxx

Dragster
10-09-2006, 06:52 PM
If there's more Janedresser, don't stop now!!!

Tony

Christina Nicole
10-09-2006, 07:03 PM
I think GG's have a great life, with all their delicate concerns and being taken care of and using their fabulous shape to the max, they're the one's in charge of it all anyway.

The real women on this site must not be reading this thread any longer or are giving you a really huge pass on that stereotype. Probably a lot of women would pluck a guy's heart out with her fingers for saying something like that.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Sharoncd
10-09-2006, 07:13 PM
To wake up as a female with everthing perfect. To live as a female. To work as a female. Did I say live as a female. Everything after this would be a fantisy

Ciel
10-09-2006, 09:56 PM
my fantasy would be: to have a body proportions of a young supermodel but still be male and have an entire week with my Girl Friend shopping, and having romance... it would also be nice if i could be a "hermaphrodite" so i could experience 'O' both ways... =)

thea
10-09-2006, 10:28 PM
My fantasy is to choose my gender presentation without consequences, to be a woman or a man when I want, to be neither when I don't. And to have a girlfriend and a boyfriend who also crossdress, and we'd be together in all permutations and combinations.

Thea

USNguyNskirt
10-10-2006, 12:22 AM
Ok mine is really weird, and it is only a FANTASY. I am happily married, and completely HETEROSEXUAL. But something fascinates me about "she-males". I know that is not the politically correct term, but the best word I can think of to truly describe it. The thought of being with someone who is both female and male is definitely a turn on. You know female breasts, but lower male anatomy....

Someone having both parts would be pretty cool too...Although I realize most people aren't "true" hermaphrodites, its a cool thought. I guess those things appeal to me because of my CDing. You know the best of both worlds thing?

Two more things that would be cool....The ability for a guy to give birth......and the other one is hard to describe.GG's can prolly relate to this though. I want to feel the sensation of someone "inside" of me, not just physical body parts, but the "releasing" as well. I hope that makes sense.

Anyways, just fantasies. I'm happily married and happy being a guy and wouldnt get rid of "it" for anything, but it would be cool to experience those other things.

DISCLAIMER: Moderators, I tried to be discreet as possible while still describing this. If you feel the need to edit it, and can find a better way to express it, I won't be offended. I think most of us here are adults, but it is not my intention to offend :hugs:

lanell
10-10-2006, 06:22 AM
Imagine on a full moon being able to change into the female you want

janedresser
10-10-2006, 09:07 AM
One line of progression is as follows...

On a rainy night after dinner the wife asks if I would be a dear and let her do a few makeup experiments on me. Her reasoning, is that it is 'different' applying makeup to one's self and using a model will make it so much easier to perfect the techniques. I agree, but she neglects to inform me the experiments were intended for my looks. After about 45 minutes to an hour she seems to be satisfied. I don't know hardly anything about makeup (yet) but do know she has applied liquid foundation, powder and blush, liquid eye liner, false lashes and mascara, followed by lipstick and gloss. She has conveniently left any mirrors out of range so as not to startle me with the extent to which she is transforming me.

Once satisfied, as apparent by the comments and the grin on her face, she leads me by the hand to our bedroom. At this point I realize this is a premeditated act of hubby dress-up. Neatly arranged lying on the bed are the following articles: matching sky blue satin panties and a bra, garter belt and suntan stockings...and a baby blue baby doll sleeper. It takes her about 15 minutes to calm my fears but eventually she pleads, begs and cajoles me into wearing the set. Once she has me agreeing to become her dress-up victim she wastes no time in layering on the items.

Once completely dressed I feel a bit of relief as there is nothing more in sight and she is beaming and aglow with delight. She has me parade across the room and demonstrates how to swish for her. Now sitting on the bed, she pats it in a motion for me to sit next to her. By now my mind is starting to tingle with anticipation. But, I am caught off guard - she reaches under the bed, pulls out a box, reaches in and pulls out the most glistening, feminine black patent pumps which appear to have a 5 inch heel. Before I can say a word or protest, she reaches down and slips them on to me stockinged feet. She stands and gently pulls me to my feet. Holding me and stroking my feminine finery, she looks deeply into my eyes and says "Darling I think the makeup experiment is a success..."

...The progression continues...jumping forward one year...

Thinking back, had I known what was in store for me I would have put my foot down or bolted, as any sane heterosexual man would have. Ah, coulda, shoulda...

We received the invitation to the cocktail party a few weeks back and she immediately accepted for us. It was being thrown by a couple we had known since before we were married. Their bashes were sophisticated and glamorous, and it was the protocol to dress to the nines for such an event.

The butterflies started in my stomach when my wife mentioned I wouldn't be wearing my tux to this event. That could mean only one thing - I'd be attending in a gown. Over the last year my progression had taken me to the point where she had brought me out, but had done it in a classy way. While it would be somewhat of a surprise to the other guests, it wouldn't be a shock either. Many of her girlfriends and their SO's knew how she pampered me and in fact she had me taken me to intimate dinner parties with friends while en-femme. All of her friends were accepting of me and a some of the women were even enthusiastic. But this event was on a grander scale.

Over the past six months she had crafted my 'public' appearance to the point where there was absolutely no question what gender I was. About a week after we received the invitation she came home from work late and announced she had purchased our evening wear for the party. Despite all of the gradual conditioning and nurturing that had brought me to this point, I nearly fainted with embarrassment when she produced the baby blue sequined cocktail dress in my size. A high school prom girl would have killed to have such a beautiful and suggestive gown. She placed the gown in my closet and we went down to the kitchen prepare a light dinner while we talked about her day.

-------

leotards
10-10-2006, 09:40 AM
being captured by the french mistress with her pink feather duster that sprays pink sleeping gas

Benjamin28
10-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Well i would like a woman to dress me as as **** and use me in what ever way she wished.

wabnaok
10-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Peg, here is a suggestion to fulfill your fantasy.

I recently open up to my wife about my breasts and issues I have had. Shortly afterward with her support, I began wearing a bra. She asked me if I was interested in wearing other feminine clothing. I told her I did not really know and she then suggested we go find out. There is a place here called "Phyllis's Fantasy House" where full makeovers are done on men and women. My wife and I went, had full makeovers and were escorted out in public for drinks and dinner at a friendly TG restaurant. It was alot of fun!

I was completely madeover from head to toe. Wig, makeup, nails, push-up bra, pantyhose, heels, short skirt, and top. I saw myself in the mirror and was completely shocked. I could not believe I was looking at my legs! I still was not a good looking lady so I was nervous to go out in public. My wife was gorgeous. Anyway, I was made to feel very comfortable at the restaurant and really enjoyed the evening. I even enjoyed using the ladies' restroom!

You should check to see if you have a "Phyllis's Fantasy House" your area. It was well worth and an experience neither my wife or I will forget!