PDA

View Full Version : been a while but good news!

jamiepabicd
09-09-2006, 01:55 AM
hi all

i've met another closet cd online on another site.
we've emailed one another quite a few times.
we both seem to have the same basic interests as far as dressing is concerned.
we have gone to the next level and spoken on the phone.
next week we are going to meet!!!!!
he is like me, older closet bi cd looking for someone to dress with and finding little satisfaction doing it alone.
there are so few of us here locally it is pathetic.
atleast i've finally found someone.

any advice from the ladies would be appreciated.

i will keep you all posted on how things go.

jamie

Phyliss
09-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Good for you sis. Be sure your first meeting is in a public place and stay there. Get to know the person first. Talk, have coffee, even "do lunch" but stay in full public view. Meet a few times publicly get comfortable with your friend.
If your friendship grows, then do what ever you want. THINK with the head on your shoulders.

Always be safe.

Wenda
09-09-2006, 03:45 AM
Really, really glad to hear of your discovery. Just use the wisdom of your years, and don't be impuslive. Please tell us how it turns out! All the best.

Stephenie S
09-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Dear Jamie,

Good for you girl. This could be fun. And it's always nice to meet new people with the same interests.

BUT, listen to Phyliss. I'm gonna say that again, louder. LISTEN TO PHYLISS!
Some people meet for fun, some people meet for sex, and some people meet for criminal exploitation. Stay in a public place. DO NOT go anywhere out of view of help until you get to know this person. And I mean really know this person. Your safety is paramount here. Also make certain that someone else knows where you are and what you are doing. Maybe a phone call every hour or so to let them know you are all right.

This seems a bit excessive, I know, and it all may be for nothing. But bad people do exist. And bad people prey on easy marks. Just be careful. We love ya.

Steph

angelfire
09-09-2006, 09:18 AM
I agree on the safety tips listed here. Personally, I find the "Call every hour" a little excessive, but whatever it takes to make you feel safe/comfortable. Have lunch and bring a friend, and invite the other person to bring one too. That way you at least have some back-up ;)

Calliope
09-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Be sure your first meeting is in a public place and stay there. Get to know the person first. Talk, have coffee, even "do lunch" but stay in full public view.

Do not let the closet prevent you from following the above to the letter.

Jodi
09-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Also, give out no personal info on the first visit.

Jodi

Lindsay Marie
09-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Jamie if you need a sister for backup I'll go with you. We girls gotta stick together, no one else will cover our asses:D

shawnaraylynn
09-09-2006, 09:47 PM
Im with lindsay on this one I my have the heart of a girl but blessed with the body of a brick if you need help or backup let me know i can be an itimidating girl:devil: :Angry3: .

GG Vanya
09-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Jamie if you need a sister for backup I'll go with you. We girls gotta stick together, no one else will cover our asses:D

I'd advise setting up a "safe call"~surprised no one here mentions them. Give someone you trust the info on who you are meeting, and where. Set a *specific* time to call them and let them know you're ok. The "callee" will notify the local authorities if you miss your call.

Over reaction? people only think this *if* nothing goes wrong. If it does, you'll wish you had set one up.