PDA

View Full Version : seen by someone other than my wife

Carroll
09-09-2006, 10:00 AM
There are a few people that know about Carroll that are not family, and of all the people that know about Carroll only my wife and one former friend had ever seen me dressed.
My wife has a new friend that like to hang out at our house quite a bit. I don't mind because she is a nice girl and needs good friends. The problem was that the kids are back in school and that was my time to dress. Marlene approached the subject by asking her friend what she thought about the LGBT community. When she seemed to be indifferent about it, Marlene told her about me. Her reaction was basically "whatever". So yesterday she comes over to the house and I was not about to give up my days. I decided to just do it. I was nervous as hell but came out of the bedroom dressed and ready for a laugh. All she did was look at me and smile. Never asked me a question or reacted in any way.
Guess I got lucky!
Carroll

Jenna1561
09-09-2006, 12:30 PM
That's really great news. A new girl friend for you perhaps? Good Luck.

Jenna

Stephenie S
09-09-2006, 12:34 PM
My point exactly!

I have been saying this here ad nausium.

MOST PEOPLE JUST DON'T CARE.

The problem, of course, is that the few who do are often quite vocal about it.

Lovies,
Steph

Shelly Preston
09-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Hi Carroll

Was anything said to your wife when you were not there +?

Sonia_cd
09-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Hey Carroll! First off, congrats! You probably feel great, not facing adverse hostile reactions.

Just a thought, is her indifference a sign of genuine acceptance or one of forced tolerance.

Sonia

leanne44
09-09-2006, 12:44 PM
I have been a cross dresser for many years .
I go out in public dressed all the time .to the market and to the department stores and Stephi is right. people just don't pay any attention.
they are too busy with their own shopping or whatever.
The fears about others and what they may think are mostly only in
your own mind. Your not doing any thing wrong or breaking any
holy taboos. enjoy your self and the pleasure and freedom your dressing gives you.

:love:

Janet Marie
09-09-2006, 12:47 PM
You are, first of all blessed to have an accepting wife, and then to have her feel comfortable enough to allow her friends to see you dressed is a wonderfull thing. Bst of wishes.

Janet Marie

Calliope
09-09-2006, 12:50 PM
[...] I was not about to give up my days. I decided to just do it.

Right on!

MarilynH
09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
:iagree:

Hugs.