PDA

View Full Version : CrossDressers Forum is Theraputic

Vickie-CD
12-21-2004, 04:49 PM
I have a confession to make. Before I ran across CrossDresser.com, I was addicted to Ebay. As any addict knows, nothing can conquer your addiction until you hit bottom and admit you have a problem ( I've always been a bottom, but that's a different story), now I spend all of my time here, away from Ebay, and interact with real people ( don't get any work done because I'm always here), and I am saving money, no more bidding on everything I do not need.
So Thank You for being here.
But seriously, I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas,
Love you All,
Vickie

KayleighTV_UK
12-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Buy it, Sell it, Love it... E-Bay.co.uk..

Had to say it..

Addiction can be a funny thing.. you think you need it so much until one day something snaps and you realise that you have just been dreaming for X ammount of time..

Its a lot like eyebrows.. you dont miss them until they are gone..

What the hell am i going on about?? ... no clue here..

Anyway, glad to have you Vickie! and im the same. totaly hooked in offloading my problems to people that truly understand what im saying.. instead of people that laugh at me and put me down behind my back..

Kay..

Julie York
12-21-2004, 05:06 PM
It's so addictive it's scary. I need a week off to get some sleep.

It's like being a secret chocolate addict and you suddenly find the whole imense huge everything you ever even vaguely thought of Chocolate Factory. (Add your own hyphens)

My addictions usually wear off after a month. So I'll probably go missing once I've shaved my legs, done all the crazy things I ever wanted, then wake up one day in a rubber dress, high heels and stockings in a down town pub and think...."What the F888! happened to me?" Or was a dream bit...I forget.

And if you venture into the chat forum you may never regain your sanity.

Julie
12-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Vickie, with all the money you're saving you'll eventually have enough to buy a second computer then you can have the best of both worlds. Whilst posting here you can at the same time buy all that stuff you don't need. :) Problem solved........

Have a great holiday period.

JJ

Georgette
12-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Ya Shure you betcha.
I know it is addictive before I found this forum I spent the better part of my time on this puter playing solitare, boy did I have a bum life then but WOW I found all of you lovely girrls and now spend most of my time here, I think it is better time than solitare.