PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you gurls have a shoe fetish?

lahr
09-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Its kinda like this. I'm a stiletto heel and nylon stocking addict. Sure! I love the panties, bra's. make and other girly stuff period. My CDing episodes have always started off with a good foundation. High stiletto heels.. I love everything about womens shoes, The sight, the touch and the way I feel while wearing em. Also I have a preference for Thi highs with reinforced toes and wearing them with pointed toe stilettos. I guess this is more of a sexual fetish than a CD issue. I just spent $120.00 on another pair of stilettos with the very long pointed toes and 5" spiked heels, I'm feeling guilty but it will pass. Do any of you gurls have a sexual thing for shoes?

Imogen_Mann
09-09-2006, 01:25 PM
I'll put my hand up and be counted. I certainly do have a sexual thing for shoes, womens shoe only though, size 10 men's brogues do nothing for me.

It seems there's a tide running against sex for pleasure being discussed around here (Hey... I could be wrong... Dont judge me please), so I think I'll leave it at that.

Jena11
09-09-2006, 01:28 PM
count me in. I have alwasy wanted to wear women's shoes. I for sure would have a major problem if I was a women's size 9, Since, I am a 12.5 or 13, I am not able to find much variety of shoes. I do have 7 pairs and only 2 pairs of guys shoes. Jena

Stephenie S
09-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Wow, if I had the money I could sure become one. Shoes are wonderful. I just can't afford what I would like.

Steph

Lindsay Marie
09-09-2006, 03:51 PM
The shoes are my favorite part, you can literaly have one pair for every day of the year. Plus some pairs can go with almost anything. I don't get off on shoes, but I do get excited every now and then when I see a pair I like.

InHerShoes
09-09-2006, 04:16 PM
No outfit is complete without the shoes and thigh highs! Yep I'd have to say that the shoes are just about my favorite part about dressing.

tifftg
09-09-2006, 04:17 PM
I love buying heels, it is a major part I have to control in my shopping as I just love shoes.

Tiffany

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-09-2006, 05:48 PM
I love heels... love the feel of them on my feet... love the sound of them as I walk. I am trying to save up to get myself a pair of thigh-high that I might wear to my first club-outing. Just the idea of dancing in them makes me melt inside... and hopefully would cause any onlooker to do the same :heehee:

Sejd
09-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Never thought about it before I slipped my feet with thigh highs into my new black leather shoes. Now I understand!!!!
Sejd

angelfire
09-09-2006, 06:14 PM
I love stockings too, but not so much the shoes. If they complete the outfit, then sure, but thats about it. I'm also a men's 13, so finding cute shoes it hard.

Abbygale
09-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Make mine a pair of sling backs anytime.
Add on open toe there is nothing better:happy:

Kenix
09-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Count me in also. I always wear women's shoes when I am home.

Adrienne Heels
09-09-2006, 08:01 PM
I am crazy about heels!!! Always wearing them when enfemme.....and always buying them, too. I must have like 12 pair.

DAVIDA
09-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Did someone say shoes? I don't know if I've ever said this ,but I LOVE shoes!
I just bought three pair yesterday! There can't be a better high than a new pair of shoes!

Tanya83
09-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Shoes are my favorite!

ArleneRaquel
09-09-2006, 10:28 PM
But I do have a lingerie and pantyhose obsession ! :love: From Katrina always in panties and bra.

eleyna
09-09-2006, 11:54 PM
*giggle* You can have read more than 8 posts before reading this? :)

rachel_rachel
09-10-2006, 12:35 AM
I have a serious shoe fetish.... all up i think i have nearly 30 pairs, all different styles.

Paula G
09-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Yes I have a shoe fetish, for as long as I can remember. I love the way they feel when I wear them as well as how they transform the very act of walking in them.

If I had to give up all but was able to keep one item, I would keep the shoes.

cosmolovesph
09-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Count me in as well! :thumbsup:

johnna
09-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Love them! At least 30 pairs!! :)

Geneva Lake
09-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Yow .. I LOVE shoes. Heels are cool, but I wear ballet-type flats ALL-waze. Even in drab. Black flats rule. Size: women's 10. Sometimes 9.5.

Thanks ... Now I want new boots. Shoe talk is so cool.
Gen:D
Luvyall!

Wenda
09-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Not me. I only have 12 pairs of shoes and sandals, 4 pairs of stilletos, 7 pairs of boots, including 3 thigh-highs. I have two pairs of male boots and two pairs of male shoes. Not a fetish, it's just what a girl needs to get by.

paulap
09-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Are you kidding?! That is where it all started for me! Love shoes myself and my wife love shoes too. It is a great thing to share! She benefits from my fetish and enjoys the gifts plus I get to get a pair every now and then.

Paula T
09-10-2006, 11:39 PM
I am crazy about heels!!! Always wearing them when enfemme.....and always buying them, too. I must have like 12 pair.

you only have 12 pair of heels!!! I must have at least 30 myself and several pair of flats. My flats are all the same style just different colors. I love to shoe shop:eek: I just love DSW shoestore and I am in luck as I wear a size 9.5 or 10 in womens size. Just look at my avatar:eek:

KristiMartin
09-10-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm a total shoe maven as well. If I had my way my shoe collection would rapidly outdistance my wife's collection!:D My collection of stockings is growing as well. I just love the look and there's nothing like the way a set of legs looks in them!

Lisa Golightly
09-11-2006, 01:41 AM
I don't know if it's a fetish, more an obsession. I've always been enamoured with shoes... As fashion items go, they are my number one interest... I have books on shoes, little model shoes, paintings of shoes on the wall, shoes as ornaments, and over two hundred pairs to wear!

It's ok... I can handle it! ;)

Caitlintgsd
09-11-2006, 02:59 AM
Do boots count? I live in what's (supposedly) the eighth largest city in the US and I can't get shoes here due to size. Unless I want a pair of f*$# me heels.

Tiana
09-11-2006, 04:15 AM
i just love heels usually 3-4 inch. the shape of a hjgh heel womens shoe is so beautiful so much thought has gone into the design whereas mens are very basic. the look of the shoes on your feet with the pointed toes and the sound of that heel as you walk is undescribable. although the most i have spent on one pair of high heel shoes is around £35 if the right pair came along i would not hesitate to spend much more x

aranha
09-11-2006, 06:14 AM
Yes, shoes are what got mne started in cding. I have my favorite pair of black patent leather spike heel slings with low cut toes to show off my toe cleavage, I love how my nylons wrinkle up where my big toe bends to go into the pointed toes, I just love it. There's nothing more feminine than a silky pair of spike heels and I love to walk in them making those cute sexy spike heel sounds right before I rev up my car with them on. Spike heels are made for revving.

hhlover2001
09-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Love shoes? I am 1 lucky girl, as the wife and I share the same foot size (9 womens). She accepts my dressing and supports my shoe habit, we own over 200 pairs!:hugs:

AprilMae
09-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Just call me Imelda. Shoes are what it's all about for me. Today for running errands it's neutral jeans and button down, some knee highs and my new Bass loafers, courtesy of EBay. The only thing that gives them away is contrast stitching , but it's not too blatant. Since I've started dressing again a little over a year ago I've bought 10 pair of shoes, and rescued several of my S/O's shoes from oblivion. Yep, it must be the shoes.

AZGia
09-11-2006, 09:16 AM
It is shoes for me I wear them dressed or not. When not dressed womens sandals and tennis shoe are almost always on these feet.

sue ellan
09-11-2006, 09:27 AM
high heels put the finshing touch on when getting all dressed up.
sue ellan

CDtv
09-11-2006, 10:26 AM
of all the posts i've made here 94% have been related to high heels of some kind.

i would have to say that it qualifies as a heavenly addiction as i sit here in my favorite heels (see avatar) drinking coffee and working on a spreadsheet waiting for the mail to come

high heel fetish in the dictionary has my picture beside it.
Emailed Mistress this thread for Her amusement!

Adrienne Heels
09-11-2006, 07:30 PM
you only have 12 pair of heels!!! I must have at least 30 myself and several pair of flats. My flats are all the same style just different colors. I love to shoe shop:eek: I just love DSW shoestore and I am in luck as I wear a size 9.5 or 10 in womens size. Just look at my avatar:eek:

Paula,

You can be sure I will be buying more!! I buy my shoes at Nine West as I usually take 10.5 or 11 womens and those are hard to find.

I can think of several pairs of pumps I would love to get.

One of the SAs at The Limited told me I simply must have at least one outfit for every pair of shoes. Do you agree?

Karyn

ChristieS
09-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Well count me in! I just love wearing stilletos. The higher the better for me.

DAVIDA
09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
OK, I didn't know we were talking numbers here. Idon't have an exact count because the number keeps rising so often. I would guestimate between 250 and300 pair. The last time I had to cull my collection,(my wife doesn't understand that just because they haven't been worn in a long time that I still want to keep them) I got rid of 125 pair. I still don't have enough room!

AmberTG
09-11-2006, 09:24 PM
I only have about 10-12 pairs, I can't wear them out anywhere at this time so I only buy a pair if I just can't live without them. Lately, because of my back, I've been looking for mid heel shoes. It's harder to find really cute shoes in a 2 inch heel. I usually shop Payless, can't afford expensive shoes.

Snookums
09-12-2006, 09:46 PM
I don't know if it's a fetish,when I see sexy shoes,they are a must have,especially if they are 4 inch heels:p

vbcdgrl
09-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Well, I don't think it's a fetish, but I like strappy, open toe heels that show off my painted toes.

Vikki

suchacutie
09-13-2006, 12:01 AM
they sure are fun!

Snookums
09-13-2006, 12:18 AM
they sure are fun!

yes they are

Brianne_bc
10-15-2006, 08:14 PM
does over 150 pairs of pumps, platforms, wedges, clogs, maryjanes and boots mean ive got a shoe fetish? this cant be so.....

susie bear
10-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Wow, if I had the money I could sure become one. Shoes are wonderful. I just can't afford what I would like.

Steph

I'm in the sme boat. Champaign tase - NO pocket. lol

susie bear

Cora
10-15-2006, 09:46 PM
It started with pantyhose for me but then quickly went to shoes. I have very particular tastes and always admire a woman from the feet up. Round toe pumps are my current fave.

barbie lanai
10-15-2006, 09:58 PM
I was in Walmart automotive section and saw this cute little red high heel shoe. Just had to have it. It claims to be a car air freshener. But lets face it, if it wasn't a high heel I wouldn't have bought it. It looks just fine hanging from the mirror.

They also had a black high heel sandal. But I like the stilletto and pointed toe red one better.

pedalpusher
10-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, fem shoes that is, love them. CDing began for me with fem shoes. I am more into the 70s-90s style shoes and sandals though. I really love the 2-3" pump look. Soft leather lining on the insole is my thing, makes the foot nice and comfy and snug!! But definately shoes, have many different pairs. Espadrilles are alot of fun as well:D

Tessa Wire
10-16-2006, 10:05 AM
Its kinda like this. I'm a stiletto heel and nylon stocking addict. Sure! I love the panties, bra's. make and other girly stuff period. My CDing episodes have always started off with a good foundation. High stiletto heels.. I love everything about womens shoes, The sight, the touch and the way I feel while wearing em. Also I have a preference for Thi highs with reinforced toes and wearing them with pointed toe stilettos. I guess this is more of a sexual fetish than a CD issue. I just spent $120.00 on another pair of stilettos with the very long pointed toes and 5" spiked heels, I'm feeling guilty but it will pass. Do any of you gurls have a sexual thing for shoes?

I don't think that it is a fetish, for me, but I have always loved warring silk stockings and stiletto heeled shoes, I have many pairs, and really just love walking around in them, going out the sound they make as I walk, it is really wonderful.

As always Loves :hugs:

rickie121x
10-16-2006, 10:16 AM
If you find yourself admiring your shoes as well as the wonderful combination of shapes and curves made by your legs and feet -

If you find yourself admiring "her" shoes as well as the wonderful combination of shapes and curves made by "her" legs and feet -

If the shoes in the store window drag you back to look "just one more time" -

If your collection of shoes is stressing the space you have to store them -

If the pictures of those shoes in "Fredricks" catalog warm your heart -

If the styles of yesterday, and yesteryear keep beckoning you to try them on "one more time" -

If that wonderful and warm internal feeling happens regularly when the converstion (...as this thread...") turns to "women's" shoes -

Yes, you do have a shoe fetish - just like me....

Rickie :Party2: ummmm - shoes! Oh, yes, and boots! :heehee:

CDtv
10-16-2006, 10:32 AM
If you find yourself admiring your shoes as well as the wonderful combination of shapes and curves made by your legs and feet -

If you find yourself admiring "her" shoes as well as the wonderful combination of shapes and curves made by "her" legs and feet -

If the shoes in the store window drag you back to look "just one more time" -

If your collection of shoes is stressing the space you have to store them -

If the pictures of those shoes in "Fredricks" catalog warm your heart -

If the styles of yesterday, and yesteryear keep beckoning you to try them on "one more time" -

If that wonderful and warm internal feeling happens regularly when the converstion (...as this thread...") turns to "women's" shoes -

Yes, you do have a shoe fetish - just like me....

Rickie :Party2: ummmm - shoes! Oh, yes, and boots! :heehee:

WOW! i was trying to figure out how to put together an answer for this and was getting overwhelmed by the urge to wear all my shoes. So i tip my hat to Rickie and applaud Her for being so eloquent in explanation.

The only thing i can add are that shiny silver shackles and cuffs go good with heels!!!!!

crossing-the-rain
10-16-2006, 10:47 AM
I love watching,touching,wearing and buying all kinds of woman's shoes more than any other woman's stuffs
Rain.

Alysin CD
10-16-2006, 11:47 PM
I love heels. 4" maybe 5". I especially love thigh high boots. Black leather (not Patent or vinyl) is my preference.

Alysin

Katelyn
10-16-2006, 11:53 PM
I loves Shoes! I have 14 pairs right now and it keeps growing.
I'm lucky too. I fit into a women's size 6.

Alysin CD
10-17-2006, 12:02 AM
More is best. Choosing then becomes a most pleasant problem. I limit myself to 4" heels. Stability starts to become a problem at 5". Love Thigh Highs. Black leather (not patent or vinyl) is my preference.

Alysin

Khriss
10-19-2006, 11:51 PM
,,my badd..
there are those here that "get" my boot fetish ??
..or not ? ...I luv pumps too !! esp "patent ! " hmmm xx"K"

TaniaInTas
10-20-2006, 01:09 AM
Well, lahr - your opening post is me to a tee! I absolutely love shoes and thigh highs, BUT I am a size 9 womens! I have a great deal of trouble staying out of shoe shops, even when in drab mode. Interstate trips always involve visits to shoe shops. I too have spent more than I should on a few pairs of 5" heels, but I just love them.

Amanduhrob
10-20-2006, 07:23 AM
Speaking of shoes:D Payless has some pretty nice looking boots this fall. A few pair have over 3" heels on them.

Payless is an awesome store for the budget shopper, and every pair I buy from them are just as comfortable as my Kenneth Cole's or 9 West shoes.

Wendy me
10-20-2006, 07:52 AM
size 10 shoes here and many times i see shoes out there when i am shopping and just got to have them .... shoes are like way too easy to just got to have them lol but then again how could you walk past a to die for pair of heels....???????????......

jenny c
10-20-2006, 09:06 AM
I would not say i had a fetish for shoes but i do love them maybe because they are alot nicer than mens shoes more stylish also with the amount of outfits i have aquired over the years more choice of shoes to go with them. last count i had 46 pairs of shoes and boots.

Sharoncd
10-20-2006, 09:25 AM
YES I do have a shoe fetish. I just bought a new pair at DSW shoestore yesterday at lunch. They make me feel fantastic. It was fun shopping yesterday trying on many different pairs, walking around to see how they feel and they look fantastic. the only thing that I would have changed yesterday is I would have like wearing the dress that I bought the shoes for. But since I did it during lunch I was in drab.

As far as stockings Y E S I do have a fetish there to. Love pantyhose and stockings. Nothing like a great pair of legs.

Sharon

Andrea Nicole
10-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi,
I have to say, shoes are my favorite thing...
I probably have 60-70 prs. I'm pretty fortunate to have a girls size foot (womens size 9M) so I can get the really nice styles in my size. I wear all 4" stilettoes for dress .. favorite styles are slingaback sandals (VS), and open toe D'Orsay's (Bakers). Most of my pumps are from Sexy Shoes... nice color selection and reasonable prices. Also have a few from Classic Pumps .. very nice quality..
Just my opinion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/AndiNic/a061a.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/AndiNic/a066a.jpg

ophillia
10-20-2006, 12:32 PM
I guess you can say I have a shoe fetish, I wear only womens shoes even in drab.

nikki smith
10-20-2006, 01:27 PM
i thought all us girls loved shoes :love:

JoanDDD
10-21-2006, 06:26 AM
You bet. I just love the look and feel of wearing shoes. I am currently into rounded toe pumps with chuncky heels (especially platforms):D They are great with or without hose. Sometimes that is all I wear. Love to look in a mirror when wearing them. I wish that I could wear them all the time.:(

NatashaWI
10-21-2006, 06:34 AM
Shoes are the BEST part for me. I just went to Payless yesterday and bought a pair of black patent 3.5 inch sling backs with an open toe. By the way, Payless is a great store for us. I wear a 12W and their selection is above average for that size. The girl that checked me out didn't even blink. I tried them on, walked a few steps and bought them. In drab, by the way. Of course I kept the little footies and put them on as soon as I got into the car. I'm wearing them now - what fun!

myMichelle
10-21-2006, 06:49 AM
For me, crossdressing began as the result of a (women's) shoe fetish. In fact, women's shoes are for me what panties and bras are for so many other sisters. Shoes are the one femme article of clothing that I wear even when dressed in male mode. (I'm able to dress casually at work, and nobody ever notices a pair of Ladies Nikes or Reeboks--or in the winter, a pair of low heeled boots worn with my blue jeans.)

gessella24
10-23-2006, 01:42 PM
yes i love shoes... i can see why GGs have so many pairs :)

mistyfy
10-23-2006, 01:53 PM
My thing is more with the panties and lingerie, like shoes too but the underwear gets me going!!!

~Bobbie~
10-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Shoe Fetish???? mmmm, how do you answer that any be in the rules at the same time...? Hell yea, i have had a shoe fetish since i was in the 2nd grade and my mom had these 2 pairs of little knee high leather boots, one black pair and one red pair, they fit me like a glove. i would put on her knee highs ( her panty hose were way to big...) (why knee highs? what the heck are they good for?> and then put on a pair of those boots, i felt like i was home, or im heaven, it just felt right. now i have have 2 pairs of Thigh Highs, 1 pair of knee high white gogo boots, a pair of mules, and my newest addidion, a pair of 6" stripper f%&k me heels. i love all of them, they are great, and make me feel so sexy..... and like some one said, DON'T FORGET THE PANTYHOSE.... no shoes feel good without the nylons...

shelley leigh
10-24-2006, 01:01 PM
Not sure if I'd call it a fetish, but I have to have the right shoes to make the outfit. only have about 10 pair, mostly sexy high heels. Just love the way my legs look in thigh highs and sexy heels!!!!:devil:

petticoatlisa
10-25-2006, 12:51 PM
I am shoe addict and i need help!:p it all started with shoes for me when i was about 9 and then to panties/hose...lingerie....skirts/dresses....blouses, jeans...makeup...wigs. it's like it started from the bottom and worked it's way up. I'd say I've got 40 pairs at the moment and lately i've had a taste for expensive shoes. I just spent over $200 at Nine West the other day :eek:

HUGE women's shoe fetish!!:D

Laurie_Myles
11-04-2006, 10:25 AM
I am so much a part of this group. I have a collection that would rival some movie stars and would love to spend a few hours in Jennifer Aniston's closet! Lucky to be a size 10, and my favourite store is ElectriqueBoutique.com... check out their clearance specials. I often buy 4 to 5 pairs for under $75... platforms are my favorites! Gotta show off the toes!!!

zoe jordon
11-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Do I have a shoe fettish? yup! a big time shoe fettish !!!!!

love zoe j xxxxxxxx

Han
11-04-2006, 01:14 PM
I can't say I have a shoe fetish. However, since I have embraced my CD side, I havn't been able to stop myself buying shoes :D They are too much fun.

I personally have a stockings fetish, but I would imagine, being very much into female clothes, the chances are somewhat increased for having a clothes fetish of somekind.

Brenda_fish
11-04-2006, 01:44 PM
I absolutely love stiletto pumps. That's where it all started for me.

Love,
Brenda

Kristi1948
11-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Count me as a YES. I have nearly a hundred pair of women's shoes and boots. Most of them bought off eBay. I have one pair of mens shoes and one pair of mens boots.

Billijo49504
11-04-2006, 10:40 PM
NO, I'm not as bad as my wife or my middle daughter is. Boxes of shoes. Me I just have a half dozen pairs of shoes or boots....BJ

soccervixen
11-04-2006, 11:38 PM
well, for me I think it's just starting, bought a pair of slingbacks for my wife which I also wear around the house, so we share them (same size:happy: )

As you can tell from my avatar, I am heading in that direction - like I tell my wife, women get all the good shoes!

Tanya83
11-04-2006, 11:48 PM
It's all about the shoes!

The first thing I look at when I see a woman is her shoes!

suzy
11-04-2006, 11:54 PM
I refuse to admit that I have a shoe fetish...... but then I have wondered why my wife told me I was not going to buy any more shoes!!!!:eek:

Why.....a girl can't have too many shoes, can she???:D

Kelsy
11-05-2006, 08:32 AM
A new pair of shoes brings me nearly as much pleasure as a new pair of panties!!!!!:D

Jennifer:be:

donna anne
11-05-2006, 09:56 AM
I have a pair of pumps stashed up in the closet(as oposed to everything else
boxed up and hidden downstairs) that I put on whenever the house is empty.
Even if I'm wearing a pair of sweat pants I put them on. I love the sound of
heels accross a hardwood floor and it's not too bad for the calves either

krissysSecret
11-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Gotta chime in on this one!Love the heels! I see that I share some of the same sentiments as others so I won't rehash them here...just wanted to be among the girls that love beautiful footwear! I would love to be able to wear some to work...now that would make my day!
Krissy

Brianne_bc
11-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Shoe fetish. Ive read many posts here on shoe fetish in wearing heels/boots etc. How about other parts of this shoe fetish. Does seeing a gg or TG in sexy heels get your blood flowing. Touching heels, Fine we all like to wear them and for some it can be very sexual, what about your dark side. A GF ahs a shoe collection, she leaves you alone in her apt for a while, do you automatically check out her shoe collection, does this make it happen for you beyond belief? Is it more than just wearing heels that can get you going? :hugs:

Michelia
11-11-2006, 04:46 PM
I am so new to this. Yet I already have six pairs. To me it seems there is no other article of clothing as pretty and varied as shoes. And they make me feel so femme. I wear a size 13W so I actually look and admire more than I can buy. Probably a good thing.

I have no really high heels. It is the one thing I would really love but seems impractical because of my height. I feel like I will never ever will get out in them. But maybe one day I will break down and allow myself to experience what must be a heavenly feeling... and I will buy one pair.

Michelia

Candy Heels
11-12-2006, 09:20 PM
oh yes - very much so:o

Billie Jean
11-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Yes, being a leg man I not only adore shoes but stockings, garter belts, and pantyhose as well. Oh I almost forgot about pretty pedicures. My favorite style of shoes is anything that is peep toe. I especially love the vintage ones from the forties and fifties. Billie Jean

SatinSarah
11-13-2006, 03:14 PM
I love heels and shoes - but I am loving this time of year - the boots are coming out. I have 3 pairs but my wife has about 6 different pairs of black and brown boots of different heel size. We both have size 7 feet so we can share shoes & boots - what a bonus

sarah

NatalieBliss
11-13-2006, 03:28 PM
I love womens shoes. High-heels, sandles, wedges, mary-janes... (must stop before I drool) I certainly am turned on by women wearing certain shoes, however that has less to do with shoe fetish than a leg fetish!