PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep your femme clothes?

Kenix
08-22-2006, 08:22 PM
I live alone so I don't have to hide Kenix's clothes (Lots of shoes but only a couple outfits.) Does anyone have plans in place to hide the cloths if guests will show up in a short notice?

JenniferMint
08-22-2006, 08:27 PM
I live in my own apartment although my mom comes to visit sometimes.

So I just sent her pictures of myself en femme and told her that it was for a costume party. She actually complimented me about how well I pulled off the female impersonation! Of course my dressing is deeper than just a costume party, but now if she sees my femme clothes, I'll have an excuse.

GINA-CD
08-22-2006, 08:28 PM
just put everything inside a big suitcase you use when you travel and that is normally abandoned in the garage or in the back of a closet... I've done that even married! luckily it worked. :bow:

tvdonna
08-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I have a suitcase in my bedroom closet. It's a bit awkward to get to (our place is sorta cluttered), and nobody goes into the bedroom except for the wife and I anyway. Although her sister once spotted a pair of size-14 heels and my wife had to do some quick explaining for me...

MelissaAndProudOfIt
08-22-2006, 08:41 PM
I have one simple way to deal with this problem, i don't bother hiding them, they are on show for all to see... I make an effort to hide the wigs and make up etc, should my young nephew or niece turn up at my house, though the rest of the stuffs ignored.... so i am happy...

regards

Melissa

ranma 1/2
08-22-2006, 08:46 PM
I have a file cabnet in my closet. I have the personal files up front and then in back are all my girl things :heehee:

and I can lock it up if I needed too

cutbait
08-22-2006, 08:59 PM
i like the coliset idea, but not the lugage... think of all the wrinkles.
just hang your things up, and put the shoes in a plane box in the bottom. that way, if some one goes into your closeit, you can take the defence and ask what the f&%! were you doing in there to begin with.
if all else fails just come clean. and tell them that it' s a good friend that your helping out for when the abusive man in her life gets drunk... of course that would work if you plant the idea and "grow" it a bit in case of the snooping.
not very honest of me i know, but these leeky ideas can be filled as need be if your willing to make a mess of things.

Denisegurl2
08-22-2006, 09:08 PM
All clothes and shoes are hidden in a box in the workshop!

Charleen
08-22-2006, 09:10 PM
I live alone as well, and if my son visits, I put the make up away in the bathroom, and he has known forever that my bedroom is off limits. If someone else would come over, I'd do the same thing depending if it's a friend I've told or not. I usually don't leave that much around anyway. Love and xxxx, Lily

ANA
08-22-2006, 09:21 PM
I have some clothes hanging in the closet, some in in portable file cabinet,some in my garage and some in the attic. most of them are out of sight exept for the ones in the closset. all my shoes are in my closet in boxes.

angelfire
08-22-2006, 09:31 PM
I just have them shoved in a drawer. Still kinda worries me that my mom might snoop and find it. Plus, I don't have any outside clothing, just bras, panties & a cami right now, so Wrinkles aren't a huge deal.

cdisnice
08-22-2006, 09:38 PM
i hide my clothes under my bed.

susancheerleader
08-22-2006, 09:38 PM
I live alone also. Not many people come visit, and if they do they usually call to make sure I am home. BUT... for times of unplanned visitors; I set up an automatic door bell that chimes when someone enters the bottom of my driveway. That gives me a few moments to hide things and or change if I have to. :)
Otherwise, I leave everything all over the place.

vbcdgrl
08-23-2006, 01:21 AM
I would hope that your guests don't go rummaging through your clothes. I would consider it none of their business. Or, you could have a secret mistress who likes to keep some of her stuff at your place. Again, none of their business.

Vikki

Lisa Golightly
08-23-2006, 02:29 AM
lol... with over 200 pairs of shoes if someone visits they'll be sharing their room with the heels ;)

JD Jade Dream GG
08-23-2006, 02:43 AM
DOGGONIT
I was reading some posts
making some notes and apparently
I replied to the wrong post
Please accept my apologies!

I'll figure it out within a few days:o

Inre to this post though(since I am here)
Suitcases are good if you have a family
A privete closet is ideal!

If you live alone.........
leave your clothes anywhere and everywhere!

Enjoy yourselves

dancer1
08-23-2006, 03:20 AM
Nadeen has her own suite on the second floor of the house, 3 of my sons have since moved on.
And some time ago i posted that my wife was having family stay a week, and i removed all nadeens stuff for that time, as a gesture for my wife.
Funny that after they left, i started to put the things back but decided that i would now encompass the entier second floor so i can give nadeen a apartment of her own.
I coverted or at least still under construction two rooms as a gallery for i love to shop for painting's as well as dresses.
I have been blessed that after 22 years of marrage, my wife still dos'nt get the CD'S thing but she still loves me, and treats nadeen as a house guest.
Too funny but it works for me and her, she wont post on this or coment in forum but she reads the posting and states that we sound like a bunch of women kabitzing with one another.LOL :love: Nadeen

Sorry forgot i shop 75%on line balance in the stores , was trying to get that in to my first reply now that i have mre room the 25% in the stores cause cant wait for parsel post got to have it now thanks.:hugs: Nadeen

Tamara Croft
08-23-2006, 03:51 AM
You know, your posts have 'edit' buttons.... you can edit/delete your posts ya know ;)

Sally24
08-23-2006, 04:44 AM
I have a basement "den" where my computer and all of Sally's stuff is kept in 2 closets. If the DO NOT DISTURB sign is up, nobody bothers me. I have many mirrors in the room (to make it look bigger, lol). I can leave things out if I want, but usually try to keep it neat and safe. I have found I have too many shoes and too much clothing to keep in suitcases or with my male clothing. Now I have a second closet to fill!

Sally

suezeq
08-23-2006, 05:26 AM
do not hide anymore kids know and accept all friends know and no strangers allowed in house so no more hiding things

Han
08-23-2006, 06:25 AM
I have a girlfriend who models on occasions and enjoys dressing up in various outfits, so she has wigs and loads of clothes and make-up . So, if anyone asks, it is hers. Although the shoes give it way, having larger feet than most women. I left a couple of shoes in her room, and her mum came in and just noded knowingly. :blushing:

Helen MC
08-23-2006, 06:28 AM
Not a problem I'm happy to say. When I was in the family home I secretly shared female clothing with my sister and my mother, panties under my male trousers all the time from when I was 12 and skirts, bras, blouses, stockings etc, when I was home alone. Therefore I didn't have to hide anything as these female clothes were in the house normally and I didn't retain skirts etc in my bedroom and I always replaced the panties I had worn in the laundry basket before taking another pair to wear and there were always plenty of pairs of knickers around with a big sister and mother in the house. When I moved away and had my own apartment I could do as I wished and when I was married my now ex-wife was tolerant of my CDing .

Back on my own, as I really prefer to be, I can suit myself and as I discourage visitors to my home it is Helen's pleasure dome and I whilst my skirts, dresses , blouses, etc are in wardrobes to keep them neat and uncreased etc I have no problem leaving panties about in the bedroom , or drying in the warm weather over a clothes horse etc.

I feel sorry for the CD who has to hide their clothing, especially the teenaged CD living at home with his parents. It is even worse if he has no sister near his age and must be helll if he has brothers and has to share a room, my heart bleeds for any young CD in that hellish situation.

I have read of all types of caches, the false bottom in a large trunk which can be locked being one of the best, or a lockable suitcase. Unfortunately, parents by their nature are very nosey and suspicious and will not usually respect the privacy of a teenager's room, cupboard (closet) etc, and they have every excuse, e.g. "What was he hiding there, drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, stolen goods, money, contraceptives"? I was lucky, although my parents were typical 1950/60s English Middle Class and had the stereotypical prejudices thereof, particularly my father, they also had the fairness that if they wanted privacy, and their bedroom was sacrosanct, they accorded this in our teens to Anne and myself. If they knew you were in your bedroom they would knock and didn't object to there being bolts on the inside of our bedroom doors. The time my mum walked in on me when I was wearing a pair of Anne's navy blue cotton school knickers was by accident as I had forgotten to bolt the door (a mistake I didn't make again !) , and she thought I was in the toilet at the time. Luckily she thought I was wearing swiming trunks.

sue ellan
08-23-2006, 06:51 AM
i'm lucky. i don't have to hide my clothes any more. i just keep everything in the bed room or in the laundry basket. i just don't leave any thing laying around just in case a daughter comes around.
sue ellan

Jasmine Ellis
08-23-2006, 06:57 AM
all my clothes are in the bed room

Alina
08-23-2006, 07:09 AM
I also live alone, and have far too much stuff to hide in a suitcase. So I installed a key locking lockset on bedroom door. If someone comes over I simply lock the door. Worked fine so far.

Kimberley
08-23-2006, 08:54 AM
Guests go into your closet and dresser? Hmmmm.

Kimberley

BigGirlJane
08-23-2006, 10:17 AM
I live alone and also discourage unexpected guests. My fem things are begining to take over my closet, can't stop shopping. :D

ErikaLeigh
08-23-2006, 11:04 AM
I too have most of my stuff in a locked cabinet in my workshop. I also have a medicine cabinet that looks like just a mirror, but by removing one secret screw, it opens up to reveal my make up and jewelry. I sure hope the mirror never gets broken. I am also trying to figure out a new place for things, cuz Erika has been acquiring way too many shoes and outfits this year. :heehee:

Janailene
08-23-2006, 01:28 PM
as a kid I hid my clothes. Now I just have a closet and a bureau.

Tiffany Anne 9954
08-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Hiding my femme things is'nt much of a problem since i live alone. Only when i have people over do i hide things.

Living alone and being single has it advantages:happy: .

Kathrine
08-23-2006, 07:19 PM
I hide some of my stuff in boxes in the basement like shoes, bras etc. I hang most clothes in the back of my wife's closet. I dressed up a couple of weeks ago then set aside some things to wash. I quickly hid them in the basement thinking I'd wash them the next day. I didn't get a chance to do the wash for a week or so. I went into the basement and couldn't find my stuff. It took me a while to remember I put them on a top shelf out of sight for quick access. Yikes for a while I had hidden my clothes from myself.

melisa6
08-23-2006, 07:58 PM
I hide my clothes in a gym bag. My mom must of found it because im missing my favorite pair of panties.

marcielegs
09-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Mine are in a box in the garage.

Tiana
09-03-2006, 03:17 PM
all my clothes are hung up in our bedroom and in drawers in the same room and some clothes are hung up in a wardrobe in the another bedroom.

AmberTG
09-03-2006, 03:30 PM
I have mine in the closet, hanging next to the wife's stuff, couple boxes under the bed, a drawer in the dresser for the undies, the shoes I wear in the closet. No problems.

Nancie64
09-03-2006, 03:39 PM
I guess the ones of us out there who have wifes that understand are pretty fortunate. My wife has to use the closet in our extra bedroom for her clothes since my clothes and Nancy's take up more than half of our closet space. Only have like 6 pairs of shoes but I love those skirts, must have a dozen or so. Just bought this cute little red skirt off the closeout rack at JC Penny for $5.49 less 15% for using my credit card. :hugs:

Ashley Helen
09-03-2006, 03:44 PM
I am in the closet, so my clothes aren't. A suitcase in the pool pump room is a place my wife is unlikely to venture, in fact I don't think she knows what the room looks like.

Helen

sami1952
09-03-2006, 03:46 PM
i keep my clothes in the drawers as my wife,she knows which are and which are mine

Siobhan Marie
09-03-2006, 03:56 PM
I live alone and have no need to hide anything. I discourage unexpected visitors. It works for me. Its also made easier by the fact I shop online.

:hugs: Anna x

Josie
09-03-2006, 04:42 PM
For the first time in my life I don't have to worry about hiding my female wardrobe. Soon my closet will be half fem and half drab. My wonderful wife just wants my cd things put away just like my drab things. I thought that drab refered to the difference between pretty, sexy, female clothes and plain, boring male clothes. You live and learn I guess.

CDLauraNJ
09-03-2006, 04:47 PM
I have way too many clothes to hide! Everything is in our spare/guest bedroom. Anyone snooping wouldn't have to look very far.

Jessica S
09-03-2006, 05:12 PM
In a box in the basement in the corner with like boxes.

sometimes i put somethings with my wifes clothes for easy access.

legheels

Paula G
09-03-2006, 05:48 PM
My sister just asked to stay with me while visiting, so I'll be cleaning out the spare room closet/dresser and storing my things in the attic until she leaves.

eleyna
09-03-2006, 06:05 PM
I kept all of mine stuffed in a pair of suitcases, its only a couple of months ago now that I finally got angrier than my boy-side and insisted they all hanging/stacked properly in my walkin right alongside the boy things.

I can largely hide them by swinging the door shut. Though if I was having a guest stay, the suitcases are still there. (Not sure it would all fit still tho)

KarenSusan
09-03-2006, 06:33 PM
I live alone also so my girl clothes are all over the place. My apartment is so small that I discourage visitors.

Patty
09-03-2006, 06:43 PM
I live alone and have clothes setting around and makeup in the bathroom. they only get put away when someone tells me they are coming over. For the spur on the moment people I talk with them on the patio(nice table and chairs there)

Bernadina
09-03-2006, 06:58 PM
I live alone so I don't have to hide Kenix's clothes (Lots of shoes but only a couple outfits.) Does anyone have plans in place to hide the cloths if guests will show up in a short notice?

Guests don't usually get to look in our closets. Besides, they wouldn't be able to tell what is my wifes and what is mine.

Tessa Wire
09-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Sorry, I have never really had a good reason to try and hide who/what I am. Anytime anyone comes over to my place, they are most likly to be greated by me enfemme.
Again I am sorry, but everyone needs to understand that I am me, and nothing anybody sayes is going to change that. As my Grandmother always said " If people can not accept you for who you are, then you don't need to ever worrie about them.":hugs:

KellyNY
09-04-2006, 06:36 AM
I keep mine (mostly lingerie) in a suitcase, neatly folded, in the garage rafters with other stuff that she cannot reach :-)

Erica007
09-04-2006, 08:11 AM
:hello: I am only into wearing underware and sexy lingerie and nighties, so no shoes, wigs, dresses or makeup to have to hide. All my panties are kept in my underware draw in the bottom of my half of the wardrobe in our bedroom. And most of my teddies, bodysuits, camies and nighties are hanging in the top half of my side of the wardrobe right next to my wifes dresses. As my wife knows I wear panties under my male clothes, and she lets me wear whatever sexy item I like to bed at night it's not a problem. Also all our friends would not even go into our bedroom unless invited anyway so there is no problem there either. As I have a big collection of sexy things ( can't resist buying someting new most times I go to the shopping centre) I also have a small wardrobe in the corner of my computer room ( which has a lock on it ) that I keep the items I am not wearing at the moment. Love walking around the ladies underware section of Target, Kmart and BigW, looking at all the nice things .:drooling: (it's a bit hard on the wallet though ) to see what new items they have in stock. :love:

immike
09-05-2006, 02:21 AM
If I'm going to have company,be it family,sisters,mother,friends,I stash my
private wardrobe in the trunk of my car

NassauGurl
09-05-2006, 02:31 AM
I keep mine in a gym bad. I try to find a place behind a file cabinet or dresser and put it in-between the wall and the furniture. It has been working so far for 15 years!

Sissy Cindy
09-05-2006, 07:27 PM
You know once we are old grown up, living alone after moving on, moving out or being divorced and resettled, we normally go crazy fulfilling our our girlie desires that our previous life had has us to hide or restrain.

Once that happens, it can cause another problem, isolation for the closet cd. I am seeing in another of responses to hiding our clothes that we do not entertain guests because we are trying to hide who we really are ( our girlie selve) which is a big part of our life.

Now the problem has become one of being lonely because we like to dress up but we must keep it a secret? We have looked forward to this time in our lives that we would be on our own, buy what we wanted to buy and could do and dress as we please. Is the thrill gone?

I think there is a special feeling that we have all had in keeping our secret but are we taking it too far and letting our fem self take over our lifestyle?

Love and pretty panties & slips,

Cindy

Lee51964
09-05-2006, 07:33 PM
if you keep you clothes in a draw or hanging in the closet its not a problem :hugs:

ahardbodie
09-05-2006, 07:35 PM
suitcase is the best, you never know when the moral police may arrive on your doorstep.

Staci
09-05-2006, 08:42 PM
I hide them a little. Mostly so people other than my wife don't see them. I have most of my stuff hanging in the back of our closet. I also have 2 drawers in our dresser that have my lingerie. Shoes are in the back of the closet under the dresses, skirts and night gowns.

debbie m
09-06-2006, 12:53 AM
My clothes are hanging in the back of my closet and my lingerie is in my bottom dresser draw.my shoes are lined up in the back of the closet as are my wigs.I keep my makeup in a travel bag also in my closet.

ReginaK
09-06-2006, 04:41 AM
I have a huge locked trunk to hide everything in.

KateLongman27
09-07-2006, 04:40 PM
I usually just place them in with my clothes and hide them but then I usually deal with all my clothes so no-one really sees what I got.

Randee
09-07-2006, 09:15 PM
I never had many clothes, mostly pantyhose, panties, tights, leotards, bathing suits--things that did not take up much space. I found a safe place to hide them was folded inside the newspapers collected in grocery sacks to be discarded. I usually kept them in the bottom bag so I would not get confused, then throw out all but the last one on garbage day. If someone cleaned out my stuff while I was away, it would be an involutary purge but no one was the wiser.

kinkycd5
09-07-2006, 10:54 PM
I dont have to hide my clothes andother things anymore. A couple of weeks ago my wife found a box I was keeping my things in out in the garage. She has known about my dressing up for a long time but didnt like it because of the kids, who are now gone. she took the box in the house and called me into the bedroom. I was mortified. Then she told me to hang them in our closet and put my make up in a drawer in the bathroom and to dress up when ever I felt like it. Now we share clothes, make up and even shoes as we are about the same size. She said that life is to short not to do the things that make us happy. God I love her Ronda

angelfire
09-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Well Rhonda, you sound like a happy and lucky gal!

I really want to get a locking bax or SOMETHING, so that people can't just open a drawer and see all my panties and bras and whatnot strewn about. I have very little privacy (This morning my mom barged in about 4 times after knocking, but never waited for a response, and just walked right in, giving me 1/2 a second to close the window)

Jenn1414
09-07-2006, 11:17 PM
I have most of my clothes hanging up in the closet the rest are in dressers. As for my shoes, they are under my bed facing away from the door. Although i live with my parents they don't not come in my room. They don't know about Jenn, still stressing out how to tell them about how i want to live my life. Oh my i am starting to ramble...sorry!
-Jenn

Tommie Rae
09-08-2006, 01:36 PM
I keep mine in plain sight, but I only have things like jeans, shorts, socks, T-shirts, a leather jacket. Very unfeminine but still women's sizes. I cut out the size tags before they go in the closet.

janedoe311
09-08-2006, 02:00 PM
I hid my stuff in my rifle safe only I can open it.
:heehee:

Tina Dixon
09-08-2006, 02:07 PM
I don't have a lot of stuff but breast forms wigs and shoes and a few dresses and undies can take a bit of space, so I have a large comic collection with many large boxs of books, one such box has my girlie things in it.

christie
09-09-2006, 01:53 PM
My S/O doesn't know I dress, so I have to hide all of my clothes. I usually keep them in a box in my truck. But then every couple of months I get nervous or have to much to keep back there and purge except for a few choice items. I am tired of doing this because I have gotten rid of so many great things that I wish I had now. I am looking for some other places to keep them, but I DO NOT WANT MY S/O TO FIND OUT UNTIL I AM READY!! So my question, for those girls with S/O's that don't know about your dressing, where do you keep them so you can still dress but still keep it a secret?

Thanks, Christie

Bernadina
09-09-2006, 04:01 PM
Fortunately my SO knows so..in the closet with my wifes. Unfortunately we are slightly different sizes so we end up duplicating stuff instead of sharing.

Lindsay Marie
09-09-2006, 04:13 PM
If you have a shed or a high shelf in the garage those are good places, above the drop ceiling works too. Keep them in a rubbermaid or sterilite box if don't already.

Yael
09-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Right along side my boy clothes.:happy: SWMBO knows but I don't flaunt it.
Yael

Nigella
09-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Before Sandra knew, my fem clothes were in the wardrobe with hers. TBH they were hers, so she didn't have a clue and there were no odd mistakes left lying around. :)

Now we still share, but she knows now ;)

Scotty
09-09-2006, 06:03 PM
In hte closet, and in my dresser drawers.....but my closet is not visible from the rest of the house and nobody comes in my bedroom.....

krisybryant
09-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Christie,
If I may be so bold sounds like it's time to bring your 'delicates out of the box' so to speak.

I think every one of us that came out has, at some point, hidden our delicates the best we could. But, there comes a time when you either run out of room or excuses or you get fed up with hidding.

My story was that my drawer was bursting with bras and panties, and I hated having to sneak around doing the laundry just so she wouldn't find out. Come clean somehow (read the rest of the forum for suggestions) and life will be a lot less complicated. Part of what it means to come out of the closet (or truck box in your case) is being comfortable with yourself in women's clothing. It's part of moving through the stages of hidding, being comfortable, and finally being open.

P.S.
I hope for your sake a friend/co-worker/whomever doesn't accidentally pick up (or open) your truck box :eek:

Karen_m
11-08-2006, 11:45 AM
I keep my wigs eye lashes nails etc locked in the loft. The rest I secrete in my wife's old season wardrobe, any awkward questions from my children can be bluffed away as once belonged to a "friend" who left them here once.

marie telford cd
11-08-2006, 11:48 AM
I have a box that is either in the garage or in the attic!

Marie

Jennifer_Ph
11-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Since I am no longer in the closet, I keep my clothes in there!

Susan Johnson
11-08-2006, 12:12 PM
As my wife knows, longer items - blouses skirts, nightdresses etc in the wardrobe with hers, shoes in a bedroom cupboard, with wigs and makeup, underwear, stockings and similar occupy 5 drawers of the two chests of drawers in our room, (not that I have more than I need of any items, I just like matching colour sets:happy: )
no one else knows and as our sons live close enough to visit unexpectedly I have to pick my moments carefully to play dress-up
Susan

sophie1
11-08-2006, 01:32 PM
i don't have to hide mine. my wife knows so thats not an issue. just keep it all hung up in my wardrobe, and other bits are in my drawers.
Sophie
XXX

ellieparsons
11-08-2006, 04:58 PM
I have a apartment with a roommate, I have all my clothes in either my dresser or in my closet.

claudia coquine
11-09-2006, 09:53 AM
I'm keeping them in plastic bags in the workshop (located in the basement of my house). My wife's not used to go there.

Cheers

tekla west
11-09-2006, 10:36 AM
I had to get out of the closet to make room for wardrobe. Pretty much I leave them all over the house. Like I'm supposed to.

janet p
11-09-2006, 09:45 PM
with my first wife i had told her before we were married but she didn't want to belive me so iwould hide things in the garage or under my clothes in the bottom drawer of my dresser. The funny thing was she woud never open that drawer to put then the time she caught me asleep on the couch she asked me where i kept my things and I told in the drawer that we agreed on da.:love:

Fallen Angel
11-09-2006, 10:10 PM
A whole walk in closet just for angel.This way my so can steal half my outfits

xxxxxxx's and huggs

Theresa(TGirl)
11-09-2006, 10:16 PM
well, what little bit i have, i have hidden in a drawer.

emmicd
11-09-2006, 10:18 PM
My femme clothes are in the closet and overflow into my car in shopping bags in the trunk. I am partial to dresses, jeans, womens trousers, blouses, one piece swimsuits and lingerie.

Although my wife knows I never dress in front of her or our child. I am in the closet as well.

To me crossdressing is a significant part of my personality that I never really reveal to others.

emmi

susancheerleader
11-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Am am not "out" to anyone. The only place I dres is in my house. I live alone, so thta isn't a problem. I have two clothes chests. One for my guys stuff and the other for my "girl" stuff. No one has caught on to that yet.

natasha
11-10-2006, 12:08 AM
Since I came out of the closet last year..............Thats where the wife made me put everything!!!! Imagine that. Seriously, two kids have a way of snooping so I had to build a closet to "safely store the firearms". So now I have a small room with guns and skirts!!!!:eek: Go ahead make my day as he said wearing a pair of 5" heels:D

soccervixen
11-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Well, I don't have any clothes of my own yet, just intimates, and those I keep either in a dresser drawer (camisoles, sleep pants) or in a special tupperwear-like box in a closet (panties, panties, panties!). My wife actually bought the box for me for them, and she knows of the other articles. Oh - and I wear her pumps around the house when I can (no kids around).

If I developed a femme wardrobe of my own, then I am not sure ...

Carroll
11-10-2006, 08:28 AM
in the left side of the closet. Still doesnt stop my wife from wearing my dresses:D
My wigs, bras and "boobs" are kept in a cupboard in the bedroom because of lack of space

tracylin
11-10-2006, 02:51 PM
My femme clothes hang in my closet I dont want them all wrinkled up That does not look good