PDA

View Full Version : do you think they remember

julie w
09-09-2006, 02:06 PM
I have two sisters one 3years younger one 14 years younger when I was
young playing with my older sister I remember wanting to play games so I could wear her clothes once my mom caught me freaked out but never mentioned it again , I wonder if my mom and sister remember and wonder
if I am still that way inclined ?,anybody else with similar experience

tammie
09-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Hi everyone: I was caught by leaving "stains" in my older sister's LLPG when I was 14yo. I had started CDing in her black underwire lacecup Vassarette bra and matching pantygirdle. The bra was a 36B and fit me like I was measured for it. The LLPG also fit me great, I think it was an XL. Anyway soon I was "talked to" my my mother, and despite my denials she extracted a promise to not wear my sister's bras and panties anymore.

Everyone here knows a crossdresser doesn't stop, not without huge effort and then it is still in your mind every hour, so soon I was craving lycra again. This tim eit was my mothers lingerie, and now it was a bra LLPG over her garterbelt and stockings and her slip. It felt marvelous and I was so happy. Until the door to my bedroom opened my mother came in sat on the side of my bed and asked if I knew whee her slip and garterbelt were.

I was made to get out of bed and strip in front of my mother with a huge erection. I am quite certain she never forgot the sight of her son in a bra and garterbelt/stockings with a very large erection waving at her.

Now my mother has past away, but she was so cool about my CDing, she got me my first bra LLPG and slip to keep me out of hers and my sisters. My sister never saw me dressed, but I also wonder if she "remembers" the stains in her panties and pantygirdle.

Barb Valentine
09-09-2006, 02:27 PM
I had no sisters to borrow clothes from
So I used my mothers ,Never got caught
But she wonder why some of her dresses
had been cut shorter

Lindsay Marie
09-09-2006, 04:53 PM
After I came out my mother told me she had caught me a few times in my younger days but never said anything, she remembers.

KarenSusan
09-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Now my mother has past away, but she was so cool about my CDing, she got me my first bra LLPG and slip to keep me out of hers and my sisters.

A very cool mom indeed, may she rest in peace.

angelfire
09-09-2006, 06:04 PM
I had no sisters either. I also never borrowed from my mother's drawers. Everything I got when I was younger I took from what my mom was going to donate to the salvation army. I borrowed her make-up once, but I only wore it for about an hour while thye were out before washing it off, and she never noticed.

eleyna
09-09-2006, 06:16 PM
When my babysitter offered to CD me so I could be less out of place listening in on girly conversations and I declined, I later relented but she looked at me as though making an agonizing decision and decided not to because I would "only tell".

So I felt I had to dress myself so I could show her I was willing to be dressed, wanted to be dressed. I snuck into my older sister's wardrobe and put various things on, was very uncomfortable (nothing fit probably) and was about to take it off when the closet opened. For a heartbeat I could hear the hallelujah chorus, hoping it was the babysitter, only to find my outraged sister. I only recall it *very* fuzzily, and what I remember most is that she was most outraged I had laddered a pair of her tights.

For years after that, it was often "mentioned" to or around me when items of underwear dissapeared *blush*

I've always wondered if they remember, too...