PDA

View Full Version : A strange thing happened to me!!

Felix
09-09-2006, 03:22 PM
A few nights ago I was out with my gf and a close friend I dress as I always do on a night out. But it's the first night our friend has seen me dress like this.I usually feel really confident and love how it makes me feel but I felt strange!! When we got to the pub and met the others I felt even worse dunno why there was a fair mix of guys and women. Then from no where the strongest thought came into my head I've never had it before 'I'm in the wrong body!' It was like a sledge hammer and I still don't know what to make of it as I like my inner balance and this is the first time this thought has been so powerful, bit scarey really. Although from this I decided to dress the way I want for work (use my compression vest) I have done and I feel so much more confident about myself probably because I am appearing the way I want to and this makes me feel more confident. So something positive has come out of this experience I guess. What do ya all think??:D

mistunderstood
09-09-2006, 03:48 PM
When I do not dress I to feel less confident in myself to the point that I do not leave the house with out at least packin. My depression gets worse when I think about not haveing at least top surgery or I'm stuck in a female body. Some days to survive I can not let myself think about being Candy, I think about myself as Aaron in order to make it.

CaptLex
09-09-2006, 11:00 PM
Then from no where the strongest thought came into my head I've never had it before 'I'm in the wrong body!' It was like a sledge hammer and I still don't know what to make of it as I like my inner balance and this is the first time this thought has been so powerful, bit scarey really. Although from this I decided to dress the way I want for work (use my compression vest) I have done and I feel so much more confident about myself probably because I am appearing the way I want to and this makes me feel more confident. So something positive has come out of this experience I guess. What do ya all think??:D
I think it sounds like an epiphany - a moment of truth . . . an awakening. Sometimes things come to us slowly and sometimes they hit us over the head all of a sudden. Congratulations! I think that's a good thing. You said you're already more confident. I hope more good things continue from this revelation. :happy:

Felix
09-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanx guys!!
Hi mistunderstood I really feel for you it must be the most awful feeling what you are going through :hugs: It used to get me down you know my boobs but now I have my vests I feel great and I'm tryin to loose weight so as to look that bit better in my tops. I'm going to the gym at least 4 times a week to tone myself up too. Anyways good luck with stuff hun and try not to let it get ya down. I know it's easier said than done but keep ya chin up. If ya wanna chat anytime my msn addy is on my profile I think. Well take care for now xx
Hi capt yeah ya never know it may well have been a revelation only time will tell like ya said :D xx

Felix
09-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi Lex yeah it was a strange moment and I'm still tryin to figure it out really :eek: But I will keep ya posted xx