PDA

View Full Version : Dressing in cooler weather

ambercd
09-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Hi Girls, do you find that the difference in the temperature makes your dressing better. I live in the Sacramento Valley which can be extremely hot in the summer and into the fall. But yesterday and today the weather has been so cool and comfortable that I have been wearing my brushed satin PJ's to sleep in, even got up and did a complete body shave this am. Can wear more lingerie under the street clothes without the straps showing thru my t's and light shirts too, how about you.

windycissy
09-09-2006, 07:51 PM
I love the cooler weather too, although I'm less likely to shave now, in the winter I wear a lot of pants and skirts with tights so I can get away with it....then again, winter in Chicago is a little more extreme!

danielle_from_cal
09-09-2006, 08:00 PM
I live in Sacramento too, so I know what you mean about the heat. Although, as a Canadian transplant, there is something about the heat that I like, I don't like having my makeup get all shiny from perspiration. I also like it when it's a bit cooler because I can wear long sleeves to hide my hairy arms. But I like summer because I can wear short skirts and tight tops.

I guess, in summary, I like all the seasons when they start, then I look forward to the next one for the changes.

ArleneRaquel
09-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Winters in Chicago can be brutal weather wise,even though the last few have'nt been too severe,but I do love to wear my high stiletto boots, I find them very sexy. I do wish, however, that more private homes and businesses would shovel the snow off the sidewalks in front of their buildings ! :love: From Katrina

gwenrob43
09-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Central Washington is finally starting to get out of the 90-100 range. I'm so very glad the weather is moderating. Stockings were unbearable.

Hugs,
Gwen

krisybryant
09-09-2006, 10:11 PM
CC: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=557494#post557494

Fall and cooler weather mean less sweat under the wig and bra. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jenn2716
09-09-2006, 10:18 PM
I certainly appreciate the cool weather that comes with late summer and early fall around here. My interest in cding quadruples as soon as the temperature drops outside. It's hard to feel femme and sexy when you are sweat buckets just putting on a pair of panties.

Bring on Autumn!

Karren H
09-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Love cold weather soooo much, can wear all kinds of fem winter gear!!

Love Karren

ColleenCD
09-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Colorado does have it's advantages for cooler weather, I love to have my hose on everyday, summers are too hot for that. Hey, nice picture Karren:D

Colleen

Calliope
09-09-2006, 11:39 PM
More layers, more color combinations - groovy!

Still, glad to trade Maine for California.

Cold weather is harder on the skin.

KarenSusan
09-10-2006, 01:17 AM
Love cold weather soooo much, can wear all kinds of fem winter gear!!

Love Karren

Karren, I swear, you could look sexy in the antartica.