PDA

View Full Version : Getting Closer to coming out?

joaninpa
09-09-2006, 07:43 PM
After my wife go out of the shower today, she was feeling a little sexy. I told her to wait a minute. I went and put on a pair of black pantyhose and 5" stiletto spike heels and walked in. She knows I like the feel of pantyhose and heels. I totally loved the feel. All went well but she made a comment that I better just be doing the heels and pantyhose with her. She had that reluctant look. She accepts it but not sure how she would feel if I told her I also like the full CDing. What do you gals think? Should I chance coming out or just leave well enough alone. I hate to ruin a good thing. :love: Thanks

Lindsay Marie
09-09-2006, 09:21 PM
I'd have to say for now go with what's working, talk to her first and gauge her reaction to full dressing. I know you asked about this before and I know it's really eating at you. I think it's time to talk to her about it and see how she feels. You never know if you don't go so go sister, tell her how you feel, but my suggestion to you is don't do it fully dressed. From what I've read on here most of the SO's feel like they should be the woman and you do need to let her know she IS the woman, that is if she approves. If she wants some insight there's no better place than the one you're looking at. Good luck I wish you the best!

KarenSusan
09-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Joan, Baby steps.

Siobhan Marie
09-10-2006, 07:44 AM
I'm with Karen Susan on this one. Baby steps and take it very gently.

:hugs: Anna x

LauraKCD
09-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Hon',
I once jumped too fast and the negative reaction lasted 20 yrs. Please listen to the girls and take baby steps.
Huggs,
Laura

racquel
09-10-2006, 11:32 AM
quote "5' stiletto spike heels" unquote.:eek:
Oh ya baby steps.:straightface: