PDA

View Full Version : Being here, makes me feel good

Lanore
09-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Hi everyone
I was thinking tonight how nice it is to have such a great place to go and let my hair down. When I log in, I get to choose what I want and don't want to read. I've only been here a short time, but can say how nice it is to have the pleasure to express my thoughts and see how others deal with complicated and non-complicated situations. This is by far the cleanest place I've found. I never would have thought there would be such a place. Now that I've found it, I'm here to stay. There seems to be someone, with something to share in all areas of crossdressing. Since most of us were born male and desire to be female at some level, gives us a place to visit and share.

Some have wives, girlfriends and some just have us. Whatever the sutuation, we can express how we feel and hope for some feedback. Good or bad, it will help us in our journey. Even at my age and the length of time I've felt female, I'm still looking for ways to improve.

Has this site been as good for you as it has been to me?

Lanore

Phyliss
09-09-2006, 09:15 PM

Lanore

You better believe it!!!!!

I would have never found this place except for the recomendation of a person from another site I used to be an active member of. ( It was becoming a bit tacky, but I didn't know of another place. until they mentioned it in a letter)
Now that I've found this site I've grown so much in my journey.

DAVIDA
09-09-2006, 09:28 PM
It's a relief just to talk about dressing. The other things that go on here are just gravy on the taters!

Samantha B L
09-09-2006, 09:33 PM
I'd been looking for something like this forum for years and I hope to stay with it for a long time.

ArleneRaquel
09-09-2006, 09:38 PM
I'd been looking for something like this forum for years and I hope to stay with it for a long time.

Those are my feelings also. :love: From Katrina Sizzling Red Haired Beauty

Lindsay Marie
09-09-2006, 10:08 PM
I don't know where I'd be some days without this forum. I know it's helping my mother understand what makes Lindsay tick a little more and when I'm here I can be Lindsay when I can't be dressed, and that makes me feel good. A big THANK YOU to those who make this site happen!:hugs:

Tanya83
09-09-2006, 10:11 PM
For me, just knowing I'm not alone is an incredible relief. :happy:

Monica Elena
09-12-2006, 05:37 PM

Same here!!! Nothing better like this feminine and friendly place. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!:be:

KarenSusan
09-12-2006, 05:56 PM
A big THANK YOU to those who make this site happen!:hugs:

I agree 1000%.:iagree:

Charleen
09-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Hi everyone
I was thinking tonight how nice it is to have such a great place to go and let my hair down. When I log in, I get to choose what I want and don't want to read. I've only been here a short time, but can say how nice it is to have the pleasure to express my thoughts and see how others deal with complicated and non-complicated situations. This is by far the cleanest place I've found. I never would have thought there would be such a place. Now that I've found it, I'm here to stay. There seems to be someone, with something to share in all areas of crossdressing. Since most of us were born male and desire to be female at some level, gives us a place to visit and share.

Some have wives, girlfriends and some just have us. Whatever the sutuation, we can express how we feel and hope for some feedback. Good or bad, it will help us in our journey. Even at my age and the length of time I've felt female, I'm still looking for ways to improve.

Lanore

Absolutely! Couldn't agree with you more. This site has been terrific for this girl, helping me understand me! Love and xxxx, Lily

dancer1
09-12-2006, 06:57 PM
It has been very good for me , i find the humor i need in the responces by Karren Hutton & Sarah Rabbit.
Sincerity in the core values of all it''s members, both pro and con to the post at hand and all before it.
And the cherry on top a guy can have multible girlfriends on this site ,without
being unfaithfull to his wife or girlfriend or SO.
And most of all I'am humble to be part of something so well managed that my wife gave us all the greatest complament she said after reading the post and replys we sound like a bunch of girls chating away.
I replied THANK YOU.:love: Nadeen

Andrea_cd
09-12-2006, 07:13 PM
I come here knowing that im amongst friends , no hiding in the shadows or worrying about what people will say , from the bottom of my heart i say thankyou to the people who make this site possiable

Love and Kisses
Andrea:hugs: :love:

Karren H
09-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Yeah!!! Same here.....I looked like a guy in a dress before I found this site.... hehehe

Wait!!!!! I am a guy in a dress.... :D

Love Karren

Charleen
09-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah!!! Same here.....I looked like a guy in a dress before I found this site.... hehehe

Wait!!!!! I am a guy in a dress.... :D

Love Karren

But alas not in jeans. You really should try them dear. They are infinitely more comfortable than those that that guy was wearing in that pic a while back, and you can wear them in drab. I wear mine all the time and like everything else, nobody notices or cares.:D
Gotta say it again- Without this site, I woildn't be the girl I am today! Thanx to one and all, and especially those who where there for me lately when I was having a tough go of it. Thanx! Love and xxxxx, Lily:love:

Karren H
09-12-2006, 09:48 PM
But alas not in jeans. You really should try them dear. They are infinitely more comfortable than those that that guy was wearing in that pic a while back, and you can wear them in drab. I wear mine all the time and like everything else, nobody notices or cares.:D :

Funny, a guy in jeans (any kind of jeans) just doesn't sound very fem.... :):):) But a dress is a dress is a dress.....

Love Karren

krisybryant
09-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Lanore,
Careful, this site is like CD crack. I can't put it down. I'm constantly reading, home, work, day, night.

Charleen
09-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Funny, a guy in jeans (any kind of jeans) just doesn't sound very fem.... :):):) But a dress is a dress is a dress.....

Love Karren

Try it, you'll like it as the old commercial said. They do fit better. You're underdressed at work right? So wearing jeans in drab is the next logical step. You also know that I will not you rest on this! Love, Lily

Eileen
09-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Lanore this is a wonderful site. Just wish I had found it sooner! It has the knowledge and compassion we all need to continue.

Eileen

KristiMartin
09-12-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm definitely enjoying my time here. I lurked quite awhile but it's nice to start taking part in things now.

My wife enjoys the site as well. :happy:

theresa
09-12-2006, 11:23 PM
This is a wonderful site. It's especially reassuring to read all the comments from others and see there are many others like us.

angelfire
09-12-2006, 11:25 PM
I love here as well. Lots of friendly people and freedom to express my femininity that I can't express in real life.

Cindy L
09-12-2006, 11:41 PM
This site helps me to be myself. To know there other people out there like me. :love:

laurajeantv
09-13-2006, 10:32 AM
I agree, visting here makes me feel relaxed and complete, Lanore.

Laura Jean

angelfire
09-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Its also great knowing there is somewhere you belong.

pinkshelly
09-13-2006, 12:11 PM
I wholy agree with Lanore. This place rocks. It has been the safe haven, the feel good place. the driving force behind me. I love this place and all the wonderfull girls in it.
And I thing I speak for all us here. Karren Hutton, I love you. You are the cats ass. The shnizzle. The crackers in my soup. You give me hope for a femmyer tomarro. I bow to you greatness and witt. Thanks.
Huggs, Shelly.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-13-2006, 01:20 PM
I feel the same way. I love hearing about the thoughts, concerns and joys of the other girls on this forum. However, I was a bit surprised that few of us want to connect one-on-one for discussion. I have never received a private message. Perhaps that is what the majority prefers and I certainly respect that.

Sasha Anne

Girly Sara
09-13-2006, 04:22 PM
I love this forum and sincerely thank the moderators for running it and for the advice, compliments etc etc that members have given me. I hope i've been of help to others, too.

Keep up the good work!!!

Sara xxx

SatinSarah
09-13-2006, 04:25 PM
I don't get here as often as I would like - but hey oits great to know there are so many other girls out there with the same desires, needs and frustrations. I wish the internet had been around 20 years ago when I thought I was a solitary freak (but enjoyed it!)

sarah

stockingclad
09-13-2006, 04:48 PM
I have just joined this site today and already i can see what a valuable resource it will be...i am grateful to have found it.