PDA

View Full Version : HeTurnedShe

JiveTurkeyOnRye
09-09-2006, 11:23 PM
A friend of mine found this site the other day and showed it to me with a tone of mockery. Now, he knows I crossdress and has never been a dick about it to me so I don't think he meant to put this down as a slam on crossdressers but on the idea behind the service.

I actually can't believe they charge $50 for this, especially after seeing some of the samples. I am mostly just posting it on here for a laugh.

http://www.heturnedshe.com

No offense to any who actually do want to take advantage of it out of curiosity, but I'd rather save up my pennies for a new outfit or an actual makeover.

great gg
09-09-2006, 11:33 PM
it seems it's more of the same kind of exploitation from people who want to make money making us look/feel better, as though we weren't perfect just the way we were created. I agree, some might want to do it for their own goood reasons but it makes me angry on the level of others taking advantange and trying to profit from the way we want to see ourselves. CD, GG or any variation thereof.

Calliope
09-09-2006, 11:33 PM
$50 for a PhotoShop job?

'Although we strive to satisfy everyone we cannot guarentee you will be 100% satisfied with your results.'

I bet.

GG Vanya
09-09-2006, 11:57 PM
See I *told* ya'll there were sites online to do this, but the sites I'd seen before were free.

I agree, 50.00 for a photoshop job? pffffttttttt:tongueout

AmberTG
09-10-2006, 12:04 AM
Somebody want to send me a copy of photoshop, I could use some money:devil:

KarenSusan
09-10-2006, 12:59 AM
$50 for a PhotoShop job?

'Although we strive to satisfy everyone we cannot guarentee you will be 100% satisfied with your results.'

AND you have to wait 2-3 weeks for it also.

Phyliss
09-10-2006, 03:30 AM
If "IT" is too good to be true........"IT" isn't/

Although I must admit, it's nice to see somebody use available items to make some money. I know it's taking advantage of some peoples desires, but it is legal and as always, "Caveat Emptor"

Sonia_cd
09-10-2006, 03:52 AM
I say, what an easy way to make money. Run business from garage, minimal overheads, operating costs almost nil, profits sky high, and if there are enough takers, whcih I'm sure there will be, laughing all the way to the bank.

I knew I should have taken a patent out before this turned up!!! curse...rant....rave!!!!!!waaaaaaahhh.....sob sob.....:D

Sonia

Lawren
09-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Very interesting service, however, I can have Kerry do the same for me for free. She does a lot of work with PSP, (Paint Shop Pro). Besides, I would rather spend that $50 on some more clothes. :D

Lindsay Marie
09-10-2006, 11:46 AM
A couple of those girls looked good, but not $50 good. I think I'll get some more shoes with the $50, or a new corset I could use one of those.

Lisa Golightly
09-10-2006, 11:55 AM
"Actual results may vary" it states... Wow, that's just like the real thing... It's amaaaaaaaaazing!!! :)

Sally24
09-11-2006, 05:34 AM
I've looked at this site which seems to be alot more practical, though still expensive.
http://www.virtualffs.co.uk/gallery.htm

You can't access the members pictures without a link from them, but the ones I have seen are quite good.

Sally

angelfire
09-11-2006, 06:16 AM
Graphic designers can charge alot for their services, no matter how simple. One of my profs at college is telling me he simply did color correction on about 10 pictures and charged 50$ for it. First off, color correction is easy, and secondly, you can color correct all 10 in about 10 minutes if you just set up a photoshop action. Pretty simple stuff.

Now, that being said, the service is legit for the cost. What he is doing DOES take time. However, it is not a service I would bother paying for, or even performing on myself.