PDA

View Full Version : Second venture out

cdbrandi
09-10-2006, 12:16 AM
Since we were going to be going to Chattanooga, going to church in the am (she likes to go to the UU church) and visiting friends in the evening, I pulled my fiancee into the bedroom closet where all of my girly clothes are stored, and told her to pick out my outfit. I figured I would just wear my guy jeans and boots but she decided we needed to go whole hog, and I am not gonna complain. We spent the evening going through not only my limited selection of clothes but hers as well (well what would fit me anyway, much lamenting over the fact that I wear a smaller size than she does) to find an apporiate outfit. I will be wearing a black linnen sleeveless dress with a blue button up sweater over it. And silver and blue jewlery. The dress, sweater and jewlery are all hers, none of my stuff went together good enough, or was not apporiate for the occasion. The only problem is that I will have to change clothes in the car as the friends we are going to be visiting in the evening do not know about my dressing, so getting rid of the makeup will be an adventure. Anyway, I will try to get some pics before we leave tomorrow so that I can share.

KarenSusan
09-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Brandi, you have a wonderful fiancee. Give her a kiss.

Jenna1561
09-10-2006, 01:58 AM
Have Fun! And yes sounds like you have a wonderful fiance.

Jenna

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-10-2006, 04:28 AM
Give your fiancee a big hug from all of us... she is truly a wonderful person... and remember to give us all of the details by day's end. Have fun. :thumbsup:

MarilynH
09-10-2006, 09:54 AM
Give your fiancee a big hug from all of us... she is truly a wonderful person... and remember to give us all of the details by day's end. Have fun. :thumbsup:

:iagree:

Hugs.

racquel
09-10-2006, 11:16 AM
:iagree:

Hugs.
So do I,she sounds wonderful,a true diamond(a gurls best friend):hugs:

cdbrandi
09-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Ok, here is the report.

Well, I got up at 6 am on Sunday, showered and shaved my legs, then got out and shaved my face, I should have used a new blade but it was just the 2nd shave with this one so I thought it would be ok, and after that I got dressed and done my makeup and hair. Woke my fiancee, and got her going, and while she was getting ready I made breakfast (all microwave stuff) and ate mine. We took some pictures, and then headed out. On the drive up she looks up, and asks me if I had shaved, and I told her yes, why? She said that I already had hair showing uner my chin. We got to the church right as they were getting ready to start the meeting, so we did not have to interact with anyone going in, and since we sat in the very back, did not have to talk to anyone, and I was probably the 2nd or 3rd person out after service was over. After the service we went to target to do some shopping. She was not comfortable with me trying on things dressed, so I went out to the car, done the 2 minute magic gender change, and went back in the store in guy mode, and tried on a few pairs of jeans (2 pairs of woemens and one pair of guy), found out I wear a size 10 in misses jeans. When we left that store we went over to the mall because she is trying to find the foundation garments she needs for under her wedding dress, so she trys a few of the major department stores, and has no luck. Anyway, after all the shopping was done, we headed over to our friends house, and had a very fun eveing, and then headed home. Now that is another story all of it's own, and I am going into it here.

and here are the pics.
http://pics.livejournal.com/cdbrandi/pic/0000zcyw/
http://pics.livejournal.com/cdbrandi/pic/0001048y/
ENJOY!

Tina Dixon
09-11-2006, 05:21 PM
A bit fussy but nice looking.

Caitlintgsd
09-11-2006, 07:23 PM
I think the outfit looks nice on you.

SherriePall
09-11-2006, 07:36 PM
Brandi -- You look great in those pictures. I think the outfit was a wise choice.