PDA

View Full Version : In Defense

krisybryant
09-10-2006, 12:52 AM
I read this on a thread here, but how many of wives/SO have come to our defense (in public or otherwise)? Are the stories worth repeating, do tell?

KarenSusan
09-10-2006, 01:02 AM
???

krisybryant
09-10-2006, 01:11 AM
Karen (and others), has your wife/significant-other come to your dressing-defense in public (or privately) with friends, relatives, neighbors...?

Melissa Ryan
09-10-2006, 01:29 AM
I guess you could say that Lyn has done this for me. She was the one that said if we're going to go out in public, she was just going to ignore people and I should follow her lead. She is fantastic! :happy:

USNguyNskirt
09-10-2006, 02:03 AM
well my mother in law called me a ****...no defense from my wife. Of course she also called my wife a lesbian and she didnt even stick up for herself. But needless to say, that won't EVER happen again. The scorn of a guy in a dress>than the scorn of a woman. (except at certain times of the month) :D

GG Vanya
09-10-2006, 02:31 AM
I've never *had* to defend Trudi, and that could well be true because I've always let it be known by word and action that I'll protect her like a Mother Lion. Yep, I am fiercely protective of her.

"love me love my Trudi"

*if* my family or friends ever did say or do anything to hurt her, they'd lose me in a heartbeat.

This is the man I made my vows to and I take them seriously: forsaking all others".