PDA

View Full Version : flash of g-string

fiona_libby
09-10-2006, 04:21 AM
I had a GG flash the top of her g-string ( thongs are something completely different in Australia) over the top of low cut jeans as she bent forward. They may or may not be comfortable to wear but to me they are so ugly to look at and I could not imagine myself wearing one. There are so many more possibilites to find sexy, lacey, siky 'proper' underwear without resorting to wearing those awful g-strings. Has anyone have something to say about g-strings?
love to all
Fiona:bighug:

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-10-2006, 04:32 AM
Like everything else, it is a matter of personal choice. Some people like short hair, some like it long. Some like skirts, others pants, heels against flats. The choice relating to the type of undergarment is no different. Personally I like the feel of a g-string on me and it helps me feel more sexy.

My :2c:

KellyCD
09-10-2006, 06:48 AM
I personally love that look. But I love g-strings anyway so I'm biased.

Angie G
09-10-2006, 07:15 AM
I like G-strings,thongs &bikinis that about allI wear.
Try one you my just like it if you don't no big deal :hugs:
Angie

Siobhan Marie
09-10-2006, 07:52 AM
I personally don't like g-strings or thongs but that's just one girls opinion.

:hugs: Anna x

Erica007
09-10-2006, 08:36 AM
Love seeing thongs & g-strings on women and love wearing both myself. I also have a couple of male thong and g-string swimmers that I love wearing when I go swimming at a local camping area that I camp at quite a bit.

:love: Erica

Tina Dixon
09-10-2006, 08:49 AM
Theres a name for a thong that hangs out the back "Whale Tail" Look it up:heehee:

Butterfly Bill
09-10-2006, 08:59 AM
I find the sensation of having a rope in my crack to be rather uncomfortable. When I do wear skivvies, they are in the 'boy cut" design, with elastic only on the top

ranma 1/2
09-10-2006, 09:38 AM
I love the whale tail look on a girl.

I wear g-strings sometimes. They are very comfortable once you get use to them. I doubt a whale tail would look good on me though :p

RikkiOfLA
09-10-2006, 09:42 AM
So a visible g-string on a crossdresser might be called a "sperm whale tail?" :heehee:

Rikki

Robin Leigh
09-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Never liked the look of a G-string, give me real panties anyday. :)

Robin

KarenSusan
09-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Never liked the look of a G-string, give me real panties anyday. :)

Robin

What she said.:iagree:

Jena11
09-10-2006, 10:05 AM
Personal perference. I like them so I wear them. I only wear string bikini, bikini and thongs. I will never wear a boy cut panty, even if it is pink lace. just my style.

FRANCENA F.L
09-10-2006, 10:15 AM
try it you will love it xoxo francena

Tina Dixon
09-10-2006, 10:16 AM
So a visible g-string on a crossdresser might be called a "sperm whale tail?" :heehee:

Rikki
I guess so:eek:

suzy
09-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Well.....perfect question to debate.

I sway to both sides... I find them extremely sexy to wear, just because of the message displayed, I think.. It is SEXY.. BUT I hate having a string running up my backside....Maybe if I would wear them more often, I would get used to them and wear them more?:D

Laura Jane
09-10-2006, 12:09 PM
It odd being a cross dresser the effect that a flash of girls knickers have on you! It obviously sets of the normal male reaction, but of course tickles the femme side when you see the same or similar knickers you have.

On the train home from work the other day, I had got a seat (a rare event!) and there was a rather attractive lady standing in the aisle next to me. In the course of the shortish journey I noticed the lace top of her red knickers just peeking out the top of jeans (she had a cropped top on) and I suspect I was caught looking! Next thing I know, she has hooked her thumb through one of her belt loops and this pulled the top of jeans down a bit and I'm getting a good view of the top of embroided red mesh knickers and a flash of recognition passes over me! I have the same pair, one of M&S finest!

lisa92268
09-10-2006, 12:12 PM
I love the way they look! when i bend or squat, its a sexy look and feel to me! i love the way they ride up when i wear them.. This is just what i think though. have fun!

Lisa

Jenna1561
09-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Initially I thought I wouldn't like thongs/g-strings and didn't try them for a long time. But then I was in Lane Bryant looking through their clearance bin and low and behold, there were several g-strings in there. So I decided to try one since they were discounted quite a bit.

LOVED IT. Bought more g-strings and thongs later that week. I love the look of no panty lines. I admit it was different at first, but I quickly grew comfortable with them. I don't wear them everyday, but 2-4 times a week certainly and I still love my lace trimmed panties and hi-cut briefs and bikinis.

Jenna

jeffcd
09-10-2006, 01:10 PM
thongs all the way. I love the look and feel.

suzi_cd
09-10-2006, 02:32 PM
They certainly help get rid of those pesky lines under tight skirts/dresses. I only wear strings and thongs - I love the way they feel and I love the way they look, especially when they do sneak out above the tops of low cut jeans

Nyx
09-10-2006, 03:12 PM
I'd like to point out that there's an age related thing here. Most of the people who really dislike g-strings and thongs are older crossdressers (40-50+). These people most likely discovered crossdressing around puberty, at a time where most women wore girdles, briefs, and many wore nightgowns and nylons... And consequently, these often are the kinds of clothing they prefer...

I'm 21, and the kinds of clothing I prefer are those that girls my age wear... And that includes thongs and g-strings. And well, not to sound discriminatory, but when I see you older girls talk passionately about girdles, what comes to my mind is "eww... granny underwear".

But then again, when I'm 50, girls may wear types of clothing that appear really ugly to me, and I might just stick to my very conservative thongs and g-strings, like all other respectable women my age do!

Jenna1561
09-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Maybe I'm an exception to the rule. I'm 45 and way overweight (270#) but as I wrote above, I recently tried g-strings/thongs and I really love them. I know that I certainly do not look good in only my g-string as they are definitely not flattering for the "big and beautiful".

But I really enjoy them now and when I wear jeans/shorts - no panty lines. As an overweight girl, I do wear a body briefer to improve my appearance when I'm dressed up.

Everyone should try one a couple of times - you might be surprised at how they feel and how they make you feel.

Jenna

Barb Valentine
09-10-2006, 04:03 PM
Like it was said before
To each there own
I like the look myself

melisa6
09-10-2006, 06:06 PM
I love wearing G strings, It makes me feel so fem! And i find it sexy when some one flashes one.

Karren H
09-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Thongs are all I wear....a completely different feeling than panties for sure!!

Love Karren

angelfire
09-10-2006, 08:06 PM
To me, panties are panties. I like it all except the full cut, 'granny panties'.

ColleenCD
09-10-2006, 08:27 PM
I remember when my wife switched to thongs. A friend she worked with convinced her to try them and she loved them. That's all she wears. I mention this referring to the original post being about GG's wearing them. I think she looks fantastic in them and according to her they are comfortable.

Personally, I have some too, but I have to be in the mood for them. I kinda prefer french cuts, but that's just me.

Colleen

Lisa Golightly
09-11-2006, 01:58 AM
You kind of need them for skin tight things.

SallyBowles
09-11-2006, 02:05 AM
The Whale Tale…

If you ran in the club scene back in the 80’s- there was the arise of the maillot cut unitard showing and worn with low paper bagged jeans that came from the girl’s grrls fashion then that jumped to the NY fashion models scene and then jumped to the het scene.

This is just a new interpretation and for myself, I always like seeing a woman in her underwear. No matter how little or where. For me, one of the niceties of life I’m thankful for!

oztallulah
09-11-2006, 05:31 AM
A little subject close to my 'ugh' or 'yuk' factoring.

When a GG bends or squats, and that 'string' becomes visible, I almost need to find a bucket. The interesting thing is that some GG's tend to have the idea that it is 'sexy' to do that.

Whatever one calls them, 'G String' or 'Thong', I personally think they are 'uncool'.
Hey, as I say above, my opinion only. Some girls love them.................lol

fiona_libby
09-11-2006, 07:02 AM
Thank you to all for your comments
I suppose life would more very boring if all our likes and dislikes were the same
lots of love
Fiona :happy:

siennacd
09-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Yes, I deff. love to wear thongs and g-strings. I'm starting to wear boy shorts a little. Thongs are very sexy and I actually find them to be pretty comfy.

Sienna