PDA

View Full Version : help on bra wear

Sheila
09-10-2006, 06:27 AM
hi all,
my cd (and I) would like him to be able to go out in town wearing a bra, but he is worried about the bra showing though his shitrs/t-shirts we know it won't be a problem in winter when he is wearing a jumper, anybody got any suggestions
Thanks Jess(so)

Sexy_Sabrina_cd
09-10-2006, 06:33 AM
You can pull wearing a bra even in summer, all you need is a loose enough shirt and one where the colour of the bra won't show through. Another easy way around this is to wear a windbreaker/small light coat over everything. With two layers over the bra, no one will ever know unless they touch... but that's an entirely different story :heehee:

Lanore
09-10-2006, 06:38 AM
Hello Jess
Wear a dark shirt that's just a little baggy. Maybe one size larger. That way she can enjoy the moment without the stares. If the bra is too tight at the straps, it will show through on the shoulders. To me, going out isn't to draw attention but to enjoy the moment.

Have fun, Lanore

Phyliss
09-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Good advice from all. Darker colored shirts, possibly something with a pattern to breakup any possible lines, and be a bit baggy. Most of my "everyday" bras are beige colored to blend in with my skin.
I used to worry about wearing a bra in public and it being seen. After almost three years of doing this I just don't much care anymore. I'm not going to strip in public and show off but I don't worry about people "seeing". They don't see anything unless they are looking. 99.99% of people don't look.

DeniseNY
09-10-2006, 09:54 AM
You can also try wearing a camisole. There are some with built-in shelf bras, and some with straps wide enough that they resemble a man's tank-style undershirt. If you have to go with a bra, I have found that a looser, darker color shirt hides a bra quite nicely. I wear shirts like that at work over both camisoles and bras and no one has noticed. Best of luck to you and your CD partner.

Lawren
09-10-2006, 10:36 AM
I don't know where you live but out here in the stix it is fashionable to wear flannel shirts.They are a bit heavy to wear in the summer but the material, the fit, and the patterns do a great job of hiding a bra. It is also possible to wear a heavy white t-shirt under a lighter weight patterned shirt. Another trick is to wear a tank t-shirt under his shirt. As long as the straps cover those of the bra it will be hidden quite well.

geri-tg.
09-10-2006, 10:57 AM
I often wear my cotton triangle bra with my naughty nipples.So far no one has taken note not even my wife.I bought the bra from hanes it is a barely ther brand.I have 4 colors
Geri

Sheila
09-14-2006, 10:27 AM
thanks for the advice girls will let him see your replies.
We live in a small seaside town in England

princessmichelle
09-14-2006, 10:47 AM
Hello Jess:

A wide strapped sports bra of very thin fabric (probably microfiber) is invisible....

princess Michelle

Jennifer in CO
09-14-2006, 11:18 AM
thin sports bras or "T" back / racer bras work for me. Dang near wear one all the time

Jenn