PDA

View Full Version : Outside The Hotel Smoke Break

dancer1
09-10-2006, 08:12 AM
Was at a charter meeting of the Tri-Ess last night and went outside with a few girls to have a smoke break, was liberating to be on the other end of the spectrum, and watch people come in and out of the hotel. As a single person it may be intimadating if your not 100% confadent of your fem self, but in numbers you or at least me and the other girls were at eased with ourselves, and the weather was great.
Point being I had a great time and enjoyed the evening, when I got home around 130am my wife said i looked good and she was happy i got a break from It all. :love: Nadeen

Tina Dixon
09-10-2006, 08:17 AM
Sound like a nice night being out and dressed.

MarilynH
09-10-2006, 10:04 AM
It does sound like a wonderful evening. Perhaps, someday, my SO will allow me to do something like that...

Hugs.

Jodi Lynn
09-10-2006, 11:47 AM
I have to agree that being with other cd's is a great time. That is what I like about going out to the local cd freindly club. With all the other girls there I don't feel alone and have a great time being with them.

swiss_susan
09-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Good for you.

I'm glad you had a good time out and hope there are lots more for you in the future.

Susan

Breanne
09-10-2006, 03:56 PM
.....went outside with a few girls to have a smoke break, was liberating to be on the other end of the spectrum, and watch people come in and out of the hotel.....
I can relate to that feeling. A couple years ago at SCC in Atlanta, at any given time there were a dozen or more of 'us girls' outside the hotel for a smoke break. It was interesting to watch the many people coming and going at the hotel entrance. No one paid any special attention to us, most would have a look over as anyone would in any normal circumstance. It felt great just to be one of the people out in a very busy area.

Barb Valentine
09-10-2006, 04:00 PM
There's some thing to be said in "Power in numbers"
Glad to hear you had a great time

Sarah Rabbit
09-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Excellent Nadeen. It's sounds like you had a nice time.:hugs:
Maybe one day I might have the courage

Sarah R. :bunny:

Tina P Hose
09-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Good for you ! Maybe I can make the same step sometime.

Karren H
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
A cute girl with black lungs......not a good combination, Nadeen!!! :D

Love Karren