PDA

View Full Version : Never too early for Halloween!

Stephanie Miller
09-10-2006, 05:45 PM
Just need a few ideas. My wife and I have a few halloween parties to go to this year, and "I just dont have a thing to wear!" :heehee:
Oh, I'm sure I could come up with something for me, but I want us to somehow have the same theme. Both female. I don't want to be the one that has all the fun of dressing up all "pretty" while she has to take the guy role in drab stuff. Cute and semi sexy is O.K., but not something that is over the top type thing. -----
So... how about sharing what you all have done in the past that has been successful.
(Little Red is from two years ago. Too busy to play last year.)

KarenSusan
09-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Stephanie,

Why don't you do the doublemint twins.

bredalee25
09-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Stephanie,
Why not go as female enemies IE: wonder woman and one of her villanesses. Just an idea dear.

ttfn

Jenna1561
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Or

Batgirl and Catwoman.

Jenna

bredalee25
09-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Good one jenna I missed that one. or you could do wonderwoman and batgirl

ttfn

angelfire
09-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Stephanie, I would just like to comment that you look great in that picture.

And you could always go as a female angel, and have your SO go as a devil, or vice-versa.

JenniferMint
09-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Wow, that picture looks like a GG. I looked at the large version of it and tried to find anything "off" about the feminine presentation, but couldn't.

vbcdgrl
09-10-2006, 11:03 PM
I agree, you look great, Stephanie. How about Xena and her female companion( her name escapes me)? By the way, don't know if you girls caught the new "Duet" show, Lucy Lawless is one of the contestants.

Vikki

Stacie Stockman
09-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Xena's travelling companion was Gabrielle.

immike
09-11-2006, 02:30 AM
Just need a few ideas. My wife and I have a few halloween parties to go to this year, and "I just dont have a thing to wear!" :heehee:
Oh, I'm sure I could come up with something for me, but I want us to somehow have the same theme. Both female. I don't want to be the one that has all the fun of dressing up all "pretty" while she has to take the guy role in drab stuff. Cute and semi sexy is O.K., but not something that is over the top type thing. -----
So... how about sharing what you all have done in the past that has been successful.
I plan on dressing up as one of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders,I'm having
a fake uniform,without the stars,made.I just need to find white boots.
I'll use a blonde wig,suntan pantyhose&white cowboy boots
A TG Guy

maybeJan
09-11-2006, 04:56 AM
I plan on dressing up as one of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders,I'm having
a fake uniform,without the stars,made.I just need to find white boots.
I'll use a blonde wig,suntan pantyhose&white cowboy boots
A TG Guy

I'd do that too, except I look more like one of the football players....

Jan

Kate Simmons
09-11-2006, 05:00 AM
Two years ago, I was a female Green Lantern. Last year, I was a "good witch" in a pink dress with flowers, cape, etc. This year I plan to be a pregnant Mother. :happy: Ericka Kay

Stephanie Miller
09-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Some great ideas here. Thanks Ladies. I have to admit - I was expecting the same ol' costume ideas. You know, the maid and playboy bunny type? But instead I got some good thought out ideas. Thanks. Any other past halloween pics out there?

sammyd
09-11-2006, 03:37 PM
how about a sexy female version of spy vs spy

angelfire
09-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Or you could always go with the playboy bunny :tongueout

Calliope
09-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Monica Lewinsky, anyone?

coral_s
09-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Monica Lewinsky, anyone?

That idea sucks!!!!

angelfire
09-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Now now, don't bash it 'till you've tried it!

bredalee25
09-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Here's another idea i just thought of lois lane and supergirl

ttfn

Daphnie-Duck
09-11-2006, 08:34 PM

Dayammm! But you look fantabulous in that. And to think, for the past hour or so, I've had this old song stuck in my head...

o/~ Hey there Little Red Riding Hood! You sure are looking good. You're everything a big bad wolf could want. OWWWOOOOOOO!!! o/~

As for me, if I can manage to sneak out and about for Halloween, and if my outfit gets here in time, I'll be going out as Sailor Mars.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/Scarletdown/Star-Watcher/fe_1_sbl.jpg

I'll be adding a few embellishments to the costume though. I'll be doing the multilayers of pantyhose and tights (offwhite hose, white tights, tan hose, fishnet tights) to cover my hairy legs, and since I don't have any red high heel shoes, I'll just wear my black knee-high boots. I also need to brush out the Xena wig I have and give it a haircut, since it is too long for my tastes.

cosmolovesph
09-11-2006, 09:31 PM
That idea sucks!!!!

Ha ha!! :eek:

Stephanie Miller
09-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the kind words Daphnie, and sorry you can't get rid of the song.
(Hate it when that happens :heehee: )
Your costume is a wonderful looking item. You should have a great time in it.
Hope it gets here in time.
Wish they made the one on your avitar in real sizes!

GINA-CD
09-12-2006, 12:20 AM
OK, I'm supposed to be wearing a police woman outfit... yes, the cap is missing, but hey, I've got my lighter!

jjjjohanne
09-12-2006, 06:22 AM
Stephanie, did I see a picture on your mantle of you enfemme and your SO?

Joe

MsEva
09-12-2006, 08:15 AM
My daughter had an idea to go out with her girlfriends as the Fanta girls..each soda has its own color..guess you could google it for a picture.:heehee:

Paula Thomas
09-12-2006, 08:21 AM
MsEva - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantanas

and http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/swinginglondon.html (looks like the price is $48)

for expensive costumes see http://www.frightcatalog.com/Halloween-Costumes/Sexy/Fanta+Girl+Costume+Set-1109049/ (looks like the price is $350)

Monica Elena
09-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Stephanie,
Why not go as female enemies IE: wonder woman and one of her villanesses. Just an idea dear.
ttfn

Bredalee thats a wonderful idea!!!!!!!

What about being a girl and her mother-in-law?