PDA

View Full Version : Need two things to be ready to go out.

Josephine Bonne
09-10-2006, 09:13 PM
I really am getting so close to being ready, except for a little nerve, to be out en femme and be Josephine for the world to accept; do need a wig (yes, this is available were I live so it just is a matter of spending the money), also need (want) to have a full complete body wax! Have any of the Las Vegas girls used a spa for that? If so, would love to get the name. Will be going on a road trip in a couple of weeks with my wife and wanted to be able to spend alot of the time en femme.
Love and Kisses,
Josephine

vbcdgrl
09-10-2006, 09:46 PM
I envy you going on a road trip with a supportive SO. Something I always wanted to do while en femme is ride as a passenger in the front seat and put my feet, with painted toes, up on the dash for the world to see. But, alas, since I am always driving........ Sorry, can't help with Vegas Salons.

Vikki

ArleneRaquel
09-10-2006, 10:25 PM
Painted toenails makes this girl feel that I'm getting closer in fufilling my dream. :love: From Katrina Striving to be a Woman.

Caitlintgsd
09-10-2006, 11:21 PM
There's a place (sorry, don't recall the name) over in the Commercial Center on Sahara that has pretty decent prices on wigage from what I've heard. There's several salons up there that are gender friendly as well. Nail Art on Tropicana has a good reputation as does Le Rue's on E. Sahara. A safe bet would be to call the girls at Glamour Boutique off of E Sahara and ask for their recommendation regarding waxing. They may even do it there.