PDA

View Full Version : Doctors

LindaTS
09-11-2006, 09:29 AM
I've commented a couple of times in the past about confiding in out doctors about who we are. I told my new doctor, a female, that I was a TS the first time I met her. This was a few months ago but today I had my annual exam. I was wearing a peach bra and matching thong and of course my toenails were polished. I always try to keep my fingernails long and shaped too. Oh yes, my body is completely shaved. This is like being in a dream world after putting up with male doctors for all these years. She complimented my lingerie and nails, both fingernails and toenails. It's amazing just how comfortable I am with her. If any of you girls need a new doctor try your best to get a female. They really seem to understand us.

RikkiOfLA
09-11-2006, 11:24 AM
My new doctor is a woman, and I like her way better than my old male doctor. She's completely comfortable with my transgenderedness, is bubbly and fun (the male doctor was kinda clammy) and has prescribed a much better medicine for my diabetes (glucophage aka metformin) on top of it! She's great!

Rikki

ophillia
09-11-2006, 11:54 AM
I've commented a couple of times in the past about confiding in out doctors about who we are. I told my new doctor, a female, that I was a TS the first time I met her. This was a few months ago but today I had my annual exam. I was wearing a peach bra and matching thong and of course my toenails were polished. I always try to keep my fingernails long and shaped too. Oh yes, my body is completely shaved. This is like being in a dream world after putting up with male doctors for all these years. She complimented my lingerie and nails, both fingernails and toenails. It's amazing just how comfortable I am with her. If any of you girls need a new doctor try your best to get a female. They really seem to understand us.

My chiropractor is a woman, and she just has me take off my top and not the bra when she works on me. She commented last week on the lacy bra I was wearing. She wanted to know where I found it.

pinkshelly
09-11-2006, 12:09 PM
I had a male Dr. and I told him about me. He seemed very uneasy. The next time I will only go to a woman. As for shrinks, only women, they just seem more open.
Huggs, Shelly.

MarilynH
09-11-2006, 06:31 PM
My regular dr. is female, and she has been great. My cardiologist is male, and I was wearing a bra, on my last visit. He took it well, and didn't even seem to hesitate when he saw it, before using his stethascope on one of the cups.

Hugs.

samantha#1
09-11-2006, 09:36 PM
My male dr is great, I have been seeing him a long time and also through some very trying times in my professional life, i can speak freely to him about anything and he has never even raised the question when he sees me in my underwear and shaved.
Hugs to all
Samantha

Snookums
09-14-2006, 09:21 PM
I wore flats to a doctor appointment at the VA here,the doctor sat on the other side of the room,would not make eye contact with me,and refused to listen to my heart and breathing.welcome to amerika

angelfire
09-14-2006, 09:26 PM
snookums, I think the doctors like that are the exception, and not the rule (Dear lord I hope, anyway). If I were you, I'd find a new doctor.

KarenSusan
09-15-2006, 12:16 AM
I wore flats to a doctor appointment at the VA here,the doctor sat on the other side of the room,would not make eye contact with me,and refused to listen to my heart and breathing.welcome to amerika

Are you limited to VA doctors? I would seriously consider getting a civilian doctor. I don't know where that guy went to medical school but he sounds like he's from the neanderthal period.

AmberTG
09-15-2006, 12:23 AM
As I said in the other post, ask for a different doctor, don't put up with inadequate care from the VA

AmberTG
09-15-2006, 12:28 AM
My VA doctor just happens to be a woman. She has been very helpful to me with my issues and my general health care. The nurses that work in the clinic have also been professional and frendily to me and they have to look at my records when taking the basic info, so they see the notes and know something of my issues.

Billijo49504
09-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Gee, my male doctor, who has seen bra marks and string bikini panties, just asks me about my health, work and fishing. He did check me for breast lumps, 40B now, at my physical. All I can say, is he saved my life a couple of times....BJ