PDA

View Full Version : Definitely

CDtv
09-11-2006, 01:39 PM
i was born too late. i just adore these types of fashions and can't help but wonder if handcuffs would be a good fashion accessory

Marla S
09-11-2006, 01:46 PM
i was born too late. i just adore these types of fashions and can't help but wonder if handcuffs would be a good fashion accessory
Oh come on, don't moan. Nobody wore this style on the street those days and for the closet you will find these clothes to buy .... ok you won't get them in these gray-shades (assume a special camera technique).
Handcuffs. Why not. The girls would have to change their pose though.
Oh I've seen something lately ....

CDtv
09-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Oh come on, don't moan. Nobody wore this style on the street those days and for the closet you will find these clothes to buy .... ok you won't get them in these gray-shades (assume a special camera technique).
Handcuffs. Why not. The girls would have to change their pose though.
Oh I've seen something lately ....

i know they wouldn't be street wear but where they were wearing them is where i would be in a heart beat

Calliope
09-11-2006, 02:11 PM

You weren't 'born too late' - that 'type of fashions' only existed in the heads of frustrated men, where apparently they remain eternal. Women (down on their luck) only wear that stuff for money. As far as handcuffs go, you could could always try robbing a bank enfemme. Tell 'em Tania sent cha!

CDtv
09-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Donna Reed it ain't.

True but did She ever wear leather and if She did hubba hubba.

Can't wait to see the reruns

Stephenie S
09-12-2006, 09:29 AM
Dear CD,

Marla and DayTripper are right.

That stuff is fetish wear now and it was fetish wear then.

I say if you like it, go for it. I see the appeal, but it really doesn't look to practical for everyday wear which is what I am interested in.

Lovies,
Steph

MsJanessa
09-12-2006, 10:20 AM
hon--youre a girl after My own heart---I've several outfits like the two you have posted---complete with the corset belt, long black leather gloves and thigh hi boots----really like the second pic

Scotty
09-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Life's a Bitch, then I became one.

I LOVE that quote!!!! :D

CDtv
09-12-2006, 10:34 AM
hon--youre a girl after My own heart---I've several outfits like the two you have posted---complete with the corset belt, long black leather gloves and thigh hi boots----really like the second pic

Yes Mistress i am after Your heart

Bettie Page Forever!!!

So i have an extreme interest in the seeds of fetish dressing and good things never die they just go underground

i am just lusting after the shoes in the second picture but wouldn;t kick any of the others out either

You weren't 'born too late' - that 'type of fashions' only existed in the heads of frustrated men, where apparently they remain eternal. Women (down on their luck) only wear that stuff for money. As far as handcuffs go, you could could always try robbing a bank enfemme. Tell 'em Tania sent cha!

i'll wear that stuff for money anytime its asked of me and for free the rest of the time

Calliope
09-12-2006, 01:08 PM
i'll wear that stuff for money anytime its asked of me and for free the rest of the time

Don't care much for your fashion taste but I love your attitude!

CDtv
09-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Don't care much for your fashion taste but I love your attitude!

Thanks! but this is only part of my fashion collection (wanna haves) Most times i wear a maid's uniform or similar domestically charged ensemble, with high heels of course

Being a little denser than most would i wear the handcuffs before, during or after the bank heist
Youse gotta lisen ta Mugsy see! He's da one wif da brains,see! (am i close)

Dragster
09-12-2006, 02:52 PM
I love your fashion taste too CDtv, especially the second photo. If I had a tight leather hobble dress like that (and a supportive wife) you'd never get me out of it! And if I couldn't get down to take the heels off, so much the better!
Tony

Geneva Lake
09-12-2006, 03:13 PM
That second picture is my Aunt Doris.
She said she worked at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Hussy.

Gen:D

kenni
09-12-2006, 03:18 PM
You girls need to see betty page, now that was one hot woman, and the woman I lust to be.

CDtv
09-12-2006, 03:39 PM
That second picture is my Aunt Doris.
She said she worked at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Hussy.

Gen:D

i am assuming You meant that as a compliment deary
i would have!!!!!

Marla S
09-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Oh, I remember again what I saw lately.
A pic of about the same time showing a girl skating on a runway(or something like this).
Not very interesting indeed, but her shoes have been ballet-boots-roller-skates :eek:
Wouldn't that be something for you too ?:D

RikkiOfLA
09-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Her skates are, no doubt, padlocked together. Give her a push and look at her go!:lol:

Rikki

A pic of about the same time showing a girl skating on a runway(or something like this).
Not very interesting indeed, but her shoes have been ballet-boots-roller-skates :eek:

eleyna
09-12-2006, 03:57 PM
CD: The second picture I saw almost the exact same outfit at either marquis.de or demask.com - in latex, I've seen it in leather but I can't remember where - it was a UK store, might have been libidex.com

CDtv
09-13-2006, 07:42 AM

Yep You bet it would! Send me a link!!!!

CDtv
09-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Her skates are, no doubt, padlocked together. Give her a push and look at her go!:lol:

Rikki

Wait, that's how i spent last Saturday! Everything was fine except for that sudden stop at the end

CDtv
09-13-2006, 07:46 AM
CD: The second picture I saw almost the exact same outfit at either marquis.de or demask.com - in latex, I've seen it in leather but I can't remember where - it was a UK store, might have been libidex.com

i know what You mean. i have seen them all somewhere but if the page has shoes on it i usually forget everything else but.

Marla S
09-13-2006, 07:47 AM
I've seen it in an old TIME LIFE magazine in some cellar. I'll come there around christmas the earliest. If, I'll make a copy and post it here.