PDA

View Full Version : Almost outted myself

susann_gardener
09-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Last Thursday I was wearing my 3 stone Amethyst ring, as I often do at work or going shopping. When I arrived home I found the SO was at the neighbor’s house and we had been invited for dinner. We had drinks, and then sat down to eat. Now, I'm left handed, and wear the ring on my left hand, so it was plainly in sight. Half way through the meal, I realized I was still wearing it, and quietly removed it and put it in my pocket.

Caitlintgsd
09-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Last night we were in the van and my daughter asked, "Daddy, why are you wearing girl's earrings"? Oops, left the hoops in from the prior night.

Julogden
09-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Last night we were in the van and my daughter asked, "Daddy, why are you wearing girl's earrings"? Oops, left the hoops in from the prior night.
Hi Caitlin,

So, what did you tell her, inquiring minds want to know!:happy:

Carol:hugs:

Caitlintgsd
09-11-2006, 03:27 PM
I looked at her and stated, "Hey, you were there when your Mom picked them out for me". It wasn't a showstopper though. She's already told me she knows about my going out dressed before. We've just never had "the talk" per my wife's wishes.

MarilynH
09-11-2006, 06:36 PM
I looked at her and stated, "Hey, you were there when your Mom picked them out for me". It wasn't a showstopper though. She's already told me she knows about my going out dressed before. We've just never had "the talk" per my wife's wishes.

I'm expecting the same thing, at some point.

My wife doesn't want me to talk to my daughter about it (8-yrs old), but I expect she will figure things out, at some point. Just hoping everything goes well, when it does.

Hugs.

Caitlintgsd
09-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Children are incredibly perceptive (my daughter's 10). Granted, I'm not the best person in the world for stashing my things though. If I were to enter my bedroom right now I'm sure there would be a skirt or a bracelet lying out in the open. I'm really not too particular who knows anymore.

Scotty
09-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I was just out painting my fence and a neighbor came up to borrow some help, all the while I've got super light/silver toenail polish on, and i'm in sandals/thongs.......nothing said either.

That's a confidence builder, sometimes I just don't care, big deal!! :)

Now when my daughter (10) is here, I'm utmost cautious to just be her daddy.

Krystenw
09-11-2006, 10:30 PM
The other day at work one of the ladies had injured her wrist and was complaining that she was having a terrible time fastening her bra.
Before I even thought I told her to just fasten it in front and then just turn it around.
When she asked how I knew so much about fastening bra's I told her that was the way my wife did it.

sissystephanie
09-11-2006, 11:41 PM
The other day at work one of the ladies had injured her wrist and was complaining that she was having a terrible time fastening her bra.
Before I even thought I told her to just fasten it in front and then just turn it around.
When she asked how I knew so much about fastening bra's I told her that was the way my wife did it.

Krysten,

I'm glad I am not the only CD who fastens his Bra that way. I can unhook them in back, but can't seem to master hooking them. Of course, I do tend to buy front fastening Bra's too. But all the really pretty ones seem to fasten in the back, and a "girl" always wants to look pretty even in her Bra!!:hugs:

Sissy

More girl than man!

JoAnnDallas
09-12-2006, 08:27 AM
That is how I put mine on and I noticed that my wife does the same thing. Not all of us are dextris enough to hook a bra fom the back once we have it on. LOL

lexygirl
09-12-2006, 08:37 AM
I'm kind of fearing when the time comes that my son finds out. I gess it will happen sooner or later. Well I gess there is no use fretting about it.:hiding: :strugglin