PDA

View Full Version : SRS Gynaecology Consultant Newstory

Kimberly
09-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Just mentioning a nice representation of a Gynaecology Consultant who had SRS in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, UK.

It was a brief piece on AOL, and was well worded and educated, including a quote from Miss Macleod herself:

"With Gender Dysphoria young people will kill themselves sometimes because of the difficulties in facing who they are and if anything about me being seen in the public eye, perhaps a young person can know that there is a way forward, then that is really good.''

It even had a bit of fun at the end. :)

Miss Macleod said she had bought a new wardrobe of clothes to return to work. About 80 bow ties she used to wear have been auctioned off for charity.

Just showing it's not all hell, fire and brimstone! :)

chris80
09-11-2006, 04:51 PM
gynaecologists traditionally wear bow ties because the ordinary tie does get in the way of a vaginal exam, lets hope the string of pearls doesn't fall in the same place!
i admire her bravery

Kieron Andrew
09-11-2006, 05:01 PM
could someone tell me what srs stands for?sex reallignment surgery, more commonly known as GRS - genital reallignment surgery

GG Vanya
09-11-2006, 08:14 PM
I've always known it to stand for Sexual Reassignment Surgery. :happy: Same diff I guess