PDA

View Full Version : BobbieG

BobbieG
12-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Hi this is not Bobbie this is Jahnny, I am sitting here trying to type through tears and I don’t know if I can get through it. I have a very heavy heart and at the moment I am sobbing so bad that I can hardly see the keyboard. The last 5 or 6 weeks have been hell. I have some very sad news about BOBBIE (GOD I LOVED HER SO) yes her, she made it through the operation fine, but the recovery part was something else.

I don’t know if any of you have heard of Hemophilia (mild) this is only detected in a traumatic situation or major surgery, she was one of these. As I say the operation was a success, but the recovery was something it seems that aneurisms developed in her operation area (GOD I LOVED HER SO) and before anybody noticed she had lapsed into a coma from the lose of blood How the hell do I say this she didn’t make it, yes I did get a chance to see her after the operation, but she never recovered for us to talk. I don’t think I ever loved anybody so much, and I have had a few, she meant the world to me.

I just got back from visiting her at her crypt and told her that I would let all of you know.

One of the positive things about this is I will always have a part of her with me, I’m pregnant and, we did it the old fashioned way we made very passionate love the night before her operation, and afterwards I asked if she still wanted to go through with the SRS, and she said with all her Heart God bless her. I hope it’s a girl I know that I am pregnant I wake up with Morning sickness everyday what a great feeling.( I should know I am an OB) If it’s a girl it will be Roberta Louise if it’s a boy it will be Robert Louis I just have to keep her memory alive with me. I will try and keep all of you up to date as I think I will log on this as Jahnny, you all seem to be so understanding and helpful. Well I got this far but I hope I didn’t sound to bad about this. GOD I LOVED HER SO MUCH I find myself crying myself to sleep and wake up crying, yes I am attending grief counseling and it’s helping.

As I say I will log on next time as JahnnyG. I am afraid that I won’t have a Very Merry Christmas with out her, al though her sister and ( she’s my sister now)her SO will be here tonight I just hope that I am able to be a reasonable hostess. I hope all of you don’t mind me spilling my guts out, but I had to tell someone I know is compassionate and hope all of you understand.

Yes her sister did come to the memorial service that is the first time I have been to a catholic service how beautifully done.

Goodbye for now Love Jahnny G.

PS I wrote this in word as it has taken me about three hours to get this far (GOD I DID LOVE HER AND ALWAYS WILL) I hope all of you don’t mind the attachment. Also I did read why did we choose Sweden , Because that is where I am from and my College professor recommended this clinic, that we went too. I don’t blame anyone for what happened I have accepted it as Gods will and I will try and continue my life in every way Bobbie would have wanted me to.

Love again Jahnny G

Julie
12-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Jahnny, I am so sorry to hear this news and my thoughts are with you at this sad time. I wish I was there to hug you. Bobby wanted this so much as was eveident in her last post here, now through unknown circumstances she is gone.

I see you say that you are seeing a councillor and it is helping you through these early days, I hope in the coming months you'll be strong enough to return here so that we can remember Bobbie for the wonderful and inspiring person she was.

Once again Jahnny I offer you my condolences and you are in my thoughts at this difficult time.

Love Julie J

KewTnCurvy GG
12-22-2004, 03:47 PM
I don't know what to say, honestly but that I am truly, Truly sorry for your loss. That is horrible. :( Please know that although she was here briefly (on the board) she was well liked and there were many of us who had her in our thoughts. Beyond this, I am speechless. My heart goes out to you and your family. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about her and what has gone on. It is much appreciated!

In love and wishing for your heart to be at peace once more,
Christine
(aka Kew)

Georgette
12-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Jahnny Hi I am Georgette Bobbie was such an inspiration to all of us here that I will definitly miss her she seemed so bubbly and full of life that I am trying to convince myself that she will no longer be here for us to read her messages. What a terrible loss, she will be in my prayers for a long time as I already miss her.

DonnaT
12-22-2004, 03:55 PM
She will be remembered in our prayers, Jahnny. She was missed, and will be so even more now.

Sharon
12-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Jahnny,
You have my deepest and most heartfelt condolances. There are no words adequate enough to console you at this time, but I hope you appreciate how much Bobbie meant to all of us in the short time she was with us.
Love,
Sharon

Charlotte Elizabeth
12-22-2004, 04:18 PM
My deepest sympathies are with you.

Georgette
12-22-2004, 04:22 PM
I know some of you are not the releigous kind but I just have a thought that at 9:00 O'clock est we could all have a moment of silence for a very Lovable and fun person that I know I will miss on our forum.
I don't want to offend any one but those who want to can participate.

Julie
12-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Georgette, being on this side of the pond I shall be having a silent thought before tucking in for the evening, it's nearly 9.30 pm here already and I will not be able to stay awake that long.

It is a nice thought though and I hope you girls over there can see yourselves to participate even in a symbolic way by not posting anything for a minute or two, after all Bobbie was part of our family.

JJ

Tristen Cox
12-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Jahnny, thank you for telling us. I'm still shaken up so can only imagine how difficult it was for you to type that out. I offer all of my love to you, and my deepest condolences to all who knew Bobbie.. that's terrible that this happened at all especially at such a time.....Words can't impart to you how much I am sorry.. My heart goes out to you. BobbieG, we will never forget the great soul you were..

Georgette 9pm will be fine, I will join you

T

Georgette
12-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Hi Julie I think I was the first to read Jahnny's thread and I just couldn't believe it I still go back and read just to make sure that i amd not dreaming. I wish I new what part of the SW they lived as if it were close to me I certianly would like to be there for Jahnny as I feel that we are a very close family here and some one for her to lean at this time would be very good theapy I think. maybe she will be back on and we will try and find where she lives.

Georgette
12-22-2004, 07:58 PM
Amen!

Sierra
12-22-2004, 08:07 PM
Thank you Jahnny for letting us know, We share your sorrow.I recall Bobbie was so happy in her posts,I'm so sorry it's hard to accept may she find even more happieness in heaven.

Amelie
12-22-2004, 08:16 PM
I don't know what to say, I really don't,,,,I am at a total loss of words.

Tamara Croft
12-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Jahnny

My deepest condolances to you and BobbyG's family. She will be sadly missed by all her sisters here in this forum. I do not know what else to say, I am deeply sorry for your loss. :(

Tamara x

Chrissycd
12-22-2004, 09:01 PM
I was almost in shock when I read this posting, and still can't believe it. I was waiting, and waiting to hear all of the exciting news and the joy that Bobbie was going to begin experiencing after completing her transition, and now, I just don't know what to say except that I'm am deeply saddened by this heartbreaking loss.
As Julie and some of the other girls said, Bobbie was absolutely giddy about her upcoming surgery, and shared her excitement about it with us here. I was going to post a thread about the fact that my pet kittie of fourteen years had to be put to sleep on Monday, and she meant the world to me, but, this, this is just the worst. I bawled like a baby the other day, and then the day after that. I can't imagine what you are going through, dear. Please know that we all will miss Bobbie's fun and adventurous heart. I'll be thinking of her and you over the coming weeks.
Love and hugs,
Chrissy

LauraB
12-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Like all then other girls here i am lost for words

Not tears i can't stopp them from falling.

I am a fairly new girl here so i did not Know Bobbie well. but what i did see of her made me warm to her and love her.

Jahnny my deepest condolances and all our love for you both

Love and sorrow

Laura

Stephanie Brooks
12-23-2004, 09:48 AM
Jahnny, I am so sorry.

When Bobbie came to the forum, she was so full of life, so bubbly. For her short time on this forum she made a definite and positive impression!

May your memories of Bobbie shine forever. May the little one growing inside you always be a source of joy and fun.

In deepest sympathy.

Ariel_TV
12-23-2004, 10:02 AM
My sincere condolances for your lost :(

She will be deeply missed

Krissi
12-23-2004, 10:05 AM
I am soo sorry to hear of not only your loss, but a loss to all of us. At the moment all I can come up with to say is that I hope you and your child are blessed with the love that Bobbie would have.

AnnaMaria
12-23-2004, 12:02 PM
Jahnny,
I wanted to leave you with a note just to say how sorry I am to hear of your loss. I know that only one who has actually gone through this type of trauma can completely understand what you must be feeling right now.

As for me, I was in shock for a few minutes when I first read your post. Then the tears began to come and I realized that we had lost a sister that could never be replaced. As I sit here feeling empty and alone the only consulation that I can wrap my feelings around is in the fact that soon there will again be a part of Bobbie with us.

My heart and prayers g out to you and your baby as you begin to explore life a new with the knowledge that at least some part of Bobbie is still with us. And I am sure that where ever she is she is looking down on you with great joy in the fact that she was able to give a lasting gift to you that will help to see you through this most difficult of times.

huggs and prayers
AnnaMaria

Bonnie-OR
12-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Along with all the other girls, I find myself at a loss for words. Bobbie was such an inspiration to us all, no matter what our position in life. She was so looking forward to her new life, and I, like so many others was waiting to hear from her, and see how things went. Having lost my fiance many years ago I can sort of imagine how you feel. Please know we are all here for you, and if you ever need someone to talk to, or just chat or vent, just let us know. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Warmest huggs, Bonnie.

rachel_rachel
12-25-2004, 01:05 AM
I'm only new to this forum, however,

R.I.P

Rachel

Nikki A.
12-25-2004, 01:53 AM
Jahnny, I offer my condolences also. Bobbie was so happy and looking forward to the surgery, and I'm sure that up there in heaven she is happy and knows that this is what she wanted, even considering the risks of any surgery.
Please keep in touch with us, we're always available to lend an ear or shoulder to lean on. Bobbie was like family to us and so are you. Again I'm really sorry to hear of the news.

Merinda
12-25-2004, 02:51 AM
Jahnny ,

I'm only new here and haven't really got to know most people here yet , Ive shed tears while reading your post and would like to express my sincere sympathy to you and your family and friends.

I wish you the strength to get through this devastating time.

lots of love and support

flicka
12-25-2004, 04:15 AM
Jahnnie

How tragic. You have my deepest sympathy;I know what you are going through and I shall include you in my prayers.